Close

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: 2020 Toast

Teams
    Toasters
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Triptanes View Post
    Erry time I see flyin out there smashing it I think if only Willie was out there in tandem with him

Cunt would be perfect in the slippery conditions with his skills and cheeky tap ons
    Don't u fucking remind me of rioli u dog

Rip rioli love u bro

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    I then started saving extra money as a result of eating dumpster food.

I knew when to hit the dumpster for optimum catch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    accualy scared of getting knocked out by yenny
    #broughtback

One betting disc please Gamblor's Avatar
    Rep Level
    WCE Toast Chelsea
    So apparently November is the timetable for Rioli's case.

I'll admit I'll be shocked to be sitting here if he cops more than 2 years accounting for the reductions available under the WADA Code.

I can't see him getting less than 2 though. I would be ecstatic if he somehow only got 18 months as he would effectively be back to start next season. I'll swear to never badmouth David Grace again if he can somehow pull it off.

I do kind of worry what condition Rioli would be in by the time he's cleared to return to the club, whenever that is.

Rep Level
    Can you imagine if Oscar Allen played for a Victorian club? Theyd be erecting his statue outside of the MCG as we speak

Best young KPP player we have ever had. Not even a close 2nd either and the best young KPP player since Lance Franklin came on the scene too

One betting disc please Gamblor's Avatar
    Rep Level
    WCE Toast Chelsea
    Thank fuck someone didn't take him after we took Brander first, considering every phantom draft had us taking Allen first.

If only we took Allen with our first pick then took Kelly and Ryan. Would've saved us a whole heap of picks last season and that 2017 draft would've set us up for years.

Although quite funny in hindsight considering at the time we all thought we were a bunch of retards for trading out our 2018 first round pick to the Gold Coast and in return the picks netted us Allen, Ryan and Petrucelle.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamblor View Post
    Thank fuck someone didn't take him after we took Brander first, considering every phantom draft had us taking Allen first.

If only we took Allen with our first pick then took Kelly and Ryan. Would've saved us a whole heap of picks last season and that 2017 draft would've set us up for years.

Although quite funny in hindsight considering at the time we all thought we were a bunch of retards for trading out our 2018 first round pick to the Gold Coast and in return the picks netted us Allen, Ryan and Petrucelle.
    Club had that plan pretty much but changed it because Brander slipped. We had him as like a top 5 pick or some crap in our rankings.