The Hawks Liverpool West Tigers
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    I just smash the keyboard and hope.

Teams
    Western Sydney Wanderers
    Rep Level
    https://twitter.com/FOXFOOTY/status/...172841985?s=19

Collingwood making out like fucking bandits if they get 5 for Treloar. God damn

Veteran
    Rep Level
    Sydney Swans Minnesota Vikings Orlando Magic
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumblah View Post

His hamstrings aside, pick 5 would be a bargain. Would want to have some confidence in the medical staff though and GC haven't been good in that area at all.

Way Dan is going in Victoria he probably wont need to trade as AFL will be hubbing up there again anyway...

Teams
    West Coast, Oakland Raiders
    Rep Level
    WCE Oakland Raiders
    Cats CEO Brian Cook divulged his team’s strong interest in the key forward.
    “We’re trying to be a destination club and we’re getting a lot of managers knocking on our door and we have discussions with those managers and players,” Cook told Sportsday WA.

“We’re in the market big time at the moment for Jeremy Cameron. He’s struggling with making a decision. He’s a loyal bloke.

“You know the rules when you’ve been around for a long time – do you finish your career in one place or do you get tempted to go elsewhere.

“I think that’s a good character trait being demonstrated by him.

“We’re trying big time for that one. Outside of that there’s a few others we’re talking to, but we’ll just wait and see.”
    Selfie Stick Hater

Rep Level
    Gotta love Geelongs non existant salary cap. Its been 20 years now. Investigate it you fucking retards

Rep Level
    Man I love Dodoro

Dodoro has asked for one of Sam Walsh, Harry McKay or Charlie Curnow for Adam Saad. Carlton said no, he asked for pick 8 + Tom De Koning. Carlton have said they think pick 8 is too much and will split it with Geelongs 2 first rounders at this stage meaning not Carltons offer will now push out to Eagles first rounder which Geelong has......

Gonna be a good one to watch

Teams
    Western Sydney Wanderers
    Rep Level
    Onus is on Carlton to satisfy Essendon. I feel 8 is too much for Saad personally but it might take something like that plus a sweetener that helps essendon land Brown or another target they have in mind to get everything ticked off. Carlton can huff and puff all they like but the reality is they did this shit with Papley last season and have missed out on him forever. It won't take much more for player agents to blacklist the club. Get a deal done you bunch of morons.

Rep Level
    Jebus the balls on Dodoro

Veteran
    Rep Level
    Onus is on Carlton to satisfy Essendon. I feel 8 is too much for Saad personally but it might take something like that plus a sweetener that helps essendon land Brown or another target they have in mind to get everything ticked off. Carlton can huff and puff all they like but the reality is they did this shit with Papley last season and have missed out on him forever. It won't take much more for player agents to blacklist the club. Get a deal done you bunch of morons.
    Big difference with Saad out of contract.

If I was Carlton I'd offer a 3rd and be done with it. They don't need Saad and if they overs for him on contract and trade value it's a really bad deal for them.

Essendon haven't got the cap room to match a well structured contract in the draft without hamstringing their entire list, exploit that, worst case you let them shoot themselves in the foot.

Merrett is still the Bomber I'd be going hard at, smoke and fire and all that but if he's even remotely available every club should be going after him.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post

If I was Carlton I'd offer a 3rd and be done with it. They don't need Saad and if they overs for him on contract and trade value it's a really bad deal for them.

Essendon haven't got the cap room to match a well structured contract in the draft without hamstringing their entire list, exploit that, worst case you let them shoot themselves in the foot.

Merrett is still the Bomber I'd be going hard at, smoke and fire and all that but if he's even remotely available every club should be going after him.
    Essendon were basically matching Carltons contract though. Saad isnt leaving for money at all. Essendon will simply match his contract if they feel like

I know no one ever does it but Dodoro is a nutjob. I think he would

Rep Level

TBH I thought this segment was revolting.

Firstly its entirely made up horse shit
    Secondly, Adam Treloar is on the show the next day. Instead of waiting for him to be on, they speculated on his situation and I think did so in a derogatory way. Just made wild baseless assumptions
    Most importantly though, as he said, they asked questions as if he was fucking imbecile. He is a 27 year old grown ass man. Do you think they didnt decide if he was going to live in Melbourne or QLD befpre she signed her contract or something? And today its like a "Oh shit what are we going to do".

I think the whole segment says alot about the AFL media so to speak. More interested in horse shit like this then questioning why we are sacking staff left right and centre when we had events going on like hosting a game in Gold Coast with 329 fans as opposed to hosting it in W.A with 30,000 fans instead. If only they asked the real questions to Gil rather then fake ones to Adam.

Teams
    Western Sydney Wanderers
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post

Essendon have picks before Carlton in both drafts and absolutely, certainly, definitely have more wiggle room in the cap than Carlton do.

Teams
    Western Sydney Wanderers
    Rep Level
    This is the O'Meara situation all over again really. Carlton will have to pay overs just like Hawthorn did. That's the reality of it.

Rep Level
    This is the O'Meara situation all over again really. Carlton will have to pay overs just like Hawthorn did. That's the reality of it.
    Pretty much

Carlton backed themselves into a corner by essentially targeting a player they shouldnt have. They have targetted a player the other team can afford to keep and dont want to lose easily.

You cant knock on your next door neighbours house say "I had your property valued and its 750k, thats my final offer" when they are like "But I dont want any offer, I can afford to stay. i dont want to sell at all". You are not going to get fair value from a unwilling seller so be prepared to offer more

In the end Adam Saad is simply not the "Lets offer more" calibre of footballer. He is just average and unnecessary. Carlton would be a million miles better off geting Brad Crouch and keeping pick 8 then getting Saad and losing pick 8. I can name 100 things they would be better off doing then this stupid deal really

Teams
    West Coast, Oakland Raiders
    Rep Level
    WCE Oakland Raiders
    Collingwood has bid farewell to midfielder Tim Broomhead and defender Matthew Scharenberg, who will not be offered contracts for 2021.
    Selfie Stick Hater

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunga View Post
    Collingwood has bid farewell to midfielder Tim Broomhead and defender Matthew Scharenberg, who will not be offered contracts for 2021.
    Scharenberg will get picked up elsewhere. Think he would be a good fit for Port Adelaide as a free agent

Teams
    Western Sydney Wanderers
    Rep Level
    Crows is the rumour here. If they can get him fit he is easily best 22. Trouble is he's never fit

Veteran
    Rep Level
    Essendon have picks before Carlton in both drafts and absolutely, certainly, definitely have more wiggle room in the cap than Carlton do.
    Carlton get to use the extra cap and have been planning these raids for a couple of years. They could frontload the crap out of it the same as they did for the Martin deal last year, Essendon might be able to match but it would cost them everything, including the ability to hardball on Daniher if it comes to that who is, despite injuries, worth a lot more assets if they can force it.

Part of why I said what I said though is that Carlton don't need Saad, it's pure luxury shopping. If they don't get him for the right price they'll be fine. If they overpay, and anything inside pick 20 is overpaying, then they're morons.

Teams
    Western Sydney Wanderers
    Rep Level
    Collingwood pushing Tom Phillips out the door too. Would be all over that if I was Hawthorn. An upgrade for any club wanting Polec

Rep Level
    Collingwood pushing Tom Phillips out the door too. Would be all over that if I was Hawthorn. An upgrade for any club wanting Polec
    Would want him at Eagles too. Would do well on a wing for us. Brander for Phillips could work with Collingwood wanting some more KPP players and us not needing any

Veteran
    Rep Level
    Phillips is a real workhorse, if you can fix his kicking he can be a really, really good player.

Be interesting to see what he costs, they really forced down his value this year playing him out of position all season.

Rep Level
    Alot of rumors in W.A that Jesse Hogan has put in a trade request to join the Sydney Swans

Teams
    Western Sydney Wanderers
    Rep Level
    Alot of rumors in W.A that Jesse Hogan has put in a trade request to join the Sydney Swans
    There shouldn't be a single person in Jesse's life telling him to be around Lance Franklin day to day. Not saying him being in WA is good for him either but jesus christ.

Teams
    Essendon
    Rep Level
    Toast Toast Toast
    I feel like this rumour has been born from that comment his lawyer made.
    #NBCSiberia

Teams
    Collingwood, Newcastle United, Melbourne City
    Rep Level
    Collingwood Magpies Newcastle United Chicago Bulls
    Embers Key forward is what we need.

I'm hoping Treloar does leave, get the pick 5 and can then get Cameron. Would be a massive win for us if that's how it played out.

Also, Sharenberg was fit all year.