Close

Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Results 551 to 575 of 919
  1. #551
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    20,817
    Rep Level
    16893
    Rep Power
    1007
    Can you trade 2022 1st rounders out? Doggies probably need that + Treloar if they cant get a KPP in

  2. #552
    #408 Rumblah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Western Sydney Wanderers
    Posts
    16,525
    Rep Level
    17918
    Rep Power
    847
    The Hawks Liverpool West Tigers
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Can you trade 2022 1st rounders out? Doggies probably need that + Treloar if they cant get a KPP in
    Can only trade one year in advance. Ugle-Hagan is also a special special forward.
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    I just smash the keyboard and hope.

  3. #553
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    20,817
    Rep Level
    16893
    Rep Power
    1007
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumblah View Post
    Can only trade one year in advance. Ugle-Hagan is also a special special forward.
    TBH Doggies need 2 forwards and not 1 though

  4. #554
    Veteran whale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Essendon, Arsenal
    Posts
    3,021
    Rep Level
    9529
    Rep Power
    222
    Essendon Bombers Arsenal NULL
    Quote Originally Posted by MarshallMatthers
    fuck i cant wait till dinner hope we get take away
    Quote Originally Posted by MarshallMatthers
    ended up getting kfc

    wowowowowow

  5. #555
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3,032
    Rep Level
    4869
    Rep Power
    173
    Sydney Swans Minnesota Vikings Orlando Magic
    Dodoro's delusion is the real MVP of trade week every year.

    It's genuinely like you took the stupidest fan of the club on twitter (although for the Bomber it's more like the average) and let him try and make trades only it's real.

  6. #556
    Fly or Die sblack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    9,913
    Rep Level
    16487
    Rep Power
    567
    Philadelphia 76ers Philadelphia Flyers Philadelphia Phillies
    TTP

  7. #557
    Kawhi Leonard. dylan123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Adelaide Crows, Toronto Raptors
    Posts
    6,219
    Rep Level
    7840
    Rep Power
    333
    Adelaide Crows Toronto Raptors
    I wish Adelaide had Dodoro.


    If Dogs were to trade Dunkley, would if they got an early first rounder or two, whether they could use them to try get pick 1-3 to get a pick before the match and then use the change on Ugle-Hagan.

  8. #558
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    20,817
    Rep Level
    16893
    Rep Power
    1007
    Quote Originally Posted by dylan123 View Post
    I wish Adelaide had Dodoro.


    If Dogs were to trade Dunkley, would if they got an early first rounder or two, whether they could use them to try get pick 1-3 to get a pick before the match and then use the change on Ugle-Hagan.
    If you traded pick 1, Justin Reid would be hung up over Adelaide Oval for all to see surely?

  9. #559
    Veteran divvydan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    2,420
    Rep Level
    2151
    Rep Power
    124
    Western Bulldogs Liverpool
    Not even sure JUH gets nominated that early. With Covid, he didn't really get to play at all this year and others have put their name up to be #1 . Add to that, it also means other clubs wouldn't have been able to do as much research on him as they'd like and would therefore be even less confident about him.

  10. #560
    #408 Rumblah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Western Sydney Wanderers
    Posts
    16,525
    Rep Level
    17918
    Rep Power
    847
    The Hawks Liverpool West Tigers
    It's a bid you'll match regardless of where it is. Not sure Adelaide will bid at 1, I reckon you want to let the AFL world know your number 1 was the number 1 if that makes sense. Norf at 2 though, absolutely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    I just smash the keyboard and hope.

  11. #561
    Kawhi Leonard. dylan123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Adelaide Crows, Toronto Raptors
    Posts
    6,219
    Rep Level
    7840
    Rep Power
    333
    Adelaide Crows Toronto Raptors
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumblah View Post
    It's a bid you'll match regardless of where it is. Not sure Adelaide will bid at 1, I reckon you want to let the AFL world know your number 1 was the number 1 if that makes sense. Norf at 2 though, absolutely.

    Agreed 100%.

    I don't think we'll ever see a club bid at 1 for that very reason.

  12. #562
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    20,817
    Rep Level
    16893
    Rep Power
    1007
    Ill be pretty stoked if we can get Alex Witherden in. No club can hide his flaws and use his strengths more then us I feel and also do it with a plan B in case it doesnt work out

    It will also mean Liam Duggan into the midfield which is 12 months too late I think. Needed to happen already

  13. #563
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    20,817
    Rep Level
    16893
    Rep Power
    1007
    Also anyone think the Dunkley move is Dodoro trying to eek more out of Carlton and Dunkley trying to eek out a payrise from the Bulldogs?

    A actual trade happening here makes zero sense. I can see Dodo and Pickering getting together with a lets scratch our backs type deal.

  14. #564
    disco Ball So Hard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Essendon
    Posts
    6,822
    Rep Level
    15524
    Rep Power
    434
    Toast Toast Toast
    I would have said yes, until Dunkley came out and requested a trade. Like I don't think you go that far if you're after a bit of leverage because now it puts him in an awkward position.
    #NBCSiberia

  15. #565
    #408 Rumblah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Western Sydney Wanderers
    Posts
    16,525
    Rep Level
    17918
    Rep Power
    847
    The Hawks Liverpool West Tigers
    Dunkley the one I'm most interested in too. I just can't see how it works this year, normally it'd be easy with the Bombers draft hand but they simply don't want picks. Unless they get something in place before hand to take the picks in, get them out then agree to trade them back in after the Ugle-Hagan bid? I don't know.

    Phillips to Hawthorn just about done
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    I just smash the keyboard and hope.

  16. #566
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    20,817
    Rep Level
    16893
    Rep Power
    1007
    Phillips to Hawks is a very good deal I think. Walks into the best 22. A upgrade on Isaac Smith as far as list moves goes too as Phillips has more improvement left and years left

  17. #567
    #408 Rumblah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Western Sydney Wanderers
    Posts
    16,525
    Rep Level
    17918
    Rep Power
    847
    The Hawks Liverpool West Tigers
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Phillips to Hawks is a very good deal I think. Walks into the best 22. A upgrade on Isaac Smith as far as list moves goes too as Phillips has more improvement left and years left
    Still an area we could do with a bit more depth but I guess a quartet of Phillips, Scully with Downie and Dyl Moore as the reserves isn't shocking. At 24 he's a good age for us too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    I just smash the keyboard and hope.

  18. #568
    Veteran whale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Essendon, Arsenal
    Posts
    3,021
    Rep Level
    9529
    Rep Power
    222
    Essendon Bombers Arsenal NULL
    Shaun mckernan to St Kilda.
    Band 1 compo pls
    Quote Originally Posted by MarshallMatthers
    fuck i cant wait till dinner hope we get take away
    Quote Originally Posted by MarshallMatthers
    ended up getting kfc

    wowowowowow

  19. #569
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    20,817
    Rep Level
    16893
    Rep Power
    1007
    Quote Originally Posted by whale View Post
    Shaun mckernan to St Kilda.
    Band 1 compo pls
    Pick 1 you mean

    Adelaide just gonna have to suck it up and live with pick 2

  20. #570
    #408 Rumblah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Western Sydney Wanderers
    Posts
    16,525
    Rep Level
    17918
    Rep Power
    847
    The Hawks Liverpool West Tigers
    Smack a very good get for the Saints. Perfect back up ruck/ forward, in case of emergency break glass type. Could well play in a Grand Final next season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    I just smash the keyboard and hope.

  21. #571
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    20,817
    Rep Level
    16893
    Rep Power
    1007
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumblah View Post
    Smack a very good get for the Saints. Perfect back up ruck/ forward, in case of emergency break glass type. Could well play in a Grand Final next season.
    Huh? He is a fucking turnip whose been stealing a wage for a long ass time

    Saints should be going for more of a pure ruck then that boob given the pure ruck is the one with the injury issues
    Last edited by Embers; 6th November 2020 at 10:33 AM.

  22. #572
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    20,817
    Rep Level
    16893
    Rep Power
    1007
    Stef Martin to Western Bulldogs is a good pickup for them. Suits what they need percfectly

  23. #573
    #408 Rumblah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Western Sydney Wanderers
    Posts
    16,525
    Rep Level
    17918
    Rep Power
    847
    The Hawks Liverpool West Tigers
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Huh? He is a fucking turnip whose been stealing a wage for a long ass time

    Saints should be going for more of a pure ruck then that boob given the pure ruck is the one with the injury issues
    They have a good ruck in Marshall and a set back up in Ryder. He's not playing unless they get belted with the injury stick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    I just smash the keyboard and hope.

  24. #574
    Veteran divvydan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    2,420
    Rep Level
    2151
    Rep Power
    124
    Western Bulldogs Liverpool
    Looks like Essendon trying to get a future first round pick for Saad. This makes sense as it then allows them to trade a future first round pick, which will have more value for the Bulldogs.

  25. #575
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    20,817
    Rep Level
    16893
    Rep Power
    1007
    Quote Originally Posted by divvydan View Post
    Looks like Essendon trying to get a future first round pick for Saad. This makes sense as it then allows them to trade a future first round pick, which will have more value for the Bulldogs.
    Carltons future first rounder would be pick 1 knowing them

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •