Close

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 531
  1. #76
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,609
    Rep Level
    13747
    Rep Power
    686
    Quote Originally Posted by melaniej View Post
    I'm just nervous about buying the AFL members ticket. But if I don't and miss out then mass regrets.
    And sitting next to a toast supporter would be but may have the option.
    Guy I know who got the boot went in very early and was checked then (at like 10:30) so I'd just wait
    I JUST DELETED YOUR ASS!!!

  2. #77
    Veteran Histrionics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Collingwood, Newcastle United, Melbourne City
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Level
    6254
    Rep Power
    183
    Collingwood Magpies Newcastle United Chicago Bulls
    Just fucken after you scan

  3. #78
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,609
    Rep Level
    13747
    Rep Power
    686
    Quote Originally Posted by Histrionics View Post
    Just fucken after you scan
    Thats a weird emoji for the phrase "show em your tits"
    I JUST DELETED YOUR ASS!!!

  4. #79
    #FlyEaglesFly sblack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Sydney
    Teams
    Philadelphia Eagles, Brisbane Lions, Sixers, Hoyas, United, Roma
    Posts
    8,308
    Rep Level
    15172
    Rep Power
    488
    Philadelphia Eagles Man Utd Roma
    Yeah we've had heaps of friends use multiple MCC/AFL members passes and never been checked/kicked out for all the Sydney GFs
    TTP

  5. #80
    Veteran Triptanes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Toasters
    Posts
    13,756
    Rep Level
    26341
    Rep Power
    818
    WCE Toast WCE
    Whats the normal process? You scan your ticket first and there is another line of cunts waiting to check your membership?

  6. #81
    Veteran Triptanes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Toasters
    Posts
    13,756
    Rep Level
    26341
    Rep Power
    818
    WCE Toast WCE
    Quote Originally Posted by Triptanes View Post
    :ramifications:

    Is that a smiley, or is it :darcy:
    oh, it's . what a fuckstain

  7. #82
    #FlyEaglesFly sblack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Sydney
    Teams
    Philadelphia Eagles, Brisbane Lions, Sixers, Hoyas, United, Roma
    Posts
    8,308
    Rep Level
    15172
    Rep Power
    488
    Philadelphia Eagles Man Utd Roma
    Quote Originally Posted by Triptanes View Post
    Whats the normal process? You scan your ticket first and there is another line of cunts waiting to check your membership?
    When we go MCC for Anzac day sometimes there are the MCC cunts checking passes at the bars. Never at the gates.
    TTP

  8. #83
    Veteran Dogbloke V3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,340
    Rep Level
    17287
    Rep Power
    710
    WCE Tottenham Hotspur Boston Celtics
    Gamblor how’d you go ticket wise in the end?

  9. #84
    One betting disc please Gamblor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    In the money
    Posts
    4,546
    Rep Level
    11745
    Rep Power
    303
    WCE Toast Chelsea
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogbloke V3 View Post
    Gamblor how’d you go ticket wise in the end?
    Got all mine in standing in section 24, have half a dozen tickets which is still not enough.

    Will be trying to acquire more, particularly seated tickets.

  10. #85
    Veteran Triptanes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Toasters
    Posts
    13,756
    Rep Level
    26341
    Rep Power
    818
    WCE Toast WCE
    Can someone give me / melaniej the cliffs on using tickets attached to an AFL membership? Do you have to enter through a certain gate? Where they normally get checked etc. Have to consider flying over and using these

  11. #86
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    971
    Rep Level
    2619
    Rep Power
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Triptanes View Post
    Can someone give me / melaniej the cliffs on using tickets attached to an AFL membership? Do you have to enter through a certain gate? Where they normally get checked etc. Have to consider flying over and using these
    And also how PayPal protects buyers and all that, anyone had experience doing stuff like this? I've never had issues previously but also there's so much more demand this year....
    I'm both a little worried that it could be dodgy but no reason really to believe it... And if they're legit then it's their membership that's in jeapordy right... It's more I'd just hate to get to the game and have them not work and also been out of pocket.

  12. #87
    Veteran Dogbloke V3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,340
    Rep Level
    17287
    Rep Power
    710
    WCE Tottenham Hotspur Boston Celtics
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamblor View Post
    Got all mine in standing in section 24, have half a dozen tickets which is still not enough.

    Will be trying to acquire more, particularly seated tickets.
    Let me know if you upgrade and are getting rid of those standing ones

  13. #88
    One betting disc please Gamblor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    In the money
    Posts
    4,546
    Rep Level
    11745
    Rep Power
    303
    WCE Toast Chelsea
    Quote Originally Posted by Triptanes View Post
    Can someone give me / melaniej the cliffs on using tickets attached to an AFL membership? Do you have to enter through a certain gate? Where they normally get checked etc. Have to consider flying over and using these
    I used AFL members in 15. It's not like it's a special secluded area with dress code like the MCC.

    Enter through whichever gate you want, the turnstile is going to say "Go".

    Just don't do anything stupid and you should be fine. Otherwise if they ask just say you're an AFL Gold or Silver member, they don't have any means to prove you're lying.

  14. #89
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,609
    Rep Level
    13747
    Rep Power
    686
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamblor View Post
    I used AFL members in 15. It's not like it's a special secluded area with dress code like the MCC.

    Enter through whichever gate you want, the turnstile is going to say "Go".

    Just don't do anything stupid and you should be fine. Otherwise if they ask just say you're an AFL Gold or Silver member, they don't have any means to prove you're lying.
    They do ask certain people for ID and tickets though. Chances are about as good as Rob Walls not saying something absurdly stupid on Grand Final week though
    I JUST DELETED YOUR ASS!!!

  15. #90
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,833
    Rep Level
    2983
    Rep Power
    104
    Sydney Swans Minnesota Vikings Orlando Magic
    Quote Originally Posted by melaniej View Post
    And also how PayPal protects buyers and all that, anyone had experience doing stuff like this? I've never had issues previously but also there's so much more demand this year....
    I'm both a little worried that it could be dodgy but no reason really to believe it... And if they're legit then it's their membership that's in jeapordy right... It's more I'd just hate to get to the game and have them not work and also been out of pocket.
    Used PayPal on a package that was never delivered and one other thing I forget, both of them they refunded the money fully without any issues.

    No idea on the membership stuff.

  16. #91
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    971
    Rep Level
    2619
    Rep Power
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
    Used PayPal on a package that was never delivered and one other thing I forget, both of them they refunded the money fully without any issues.

    No idea on the membership stuff.
    Yeah don't care about the membership as much, think it'll be fine to get through there, and if I don't he gets in trouble not me. More concerned about dodgy seller or whatever. But using PayPal and registered post and feel like it's okay...
    Cheers.

  17. #92
    Veteran thisisdaryl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,418
    Rep Level
    2374
    Rep Power
    84
    Collingwood Magpies Arsenal
    Robert Walls tipped us to win.

    Im really worried now.

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  18. #93
    Veteran yeah_nah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Perth
    Teams
    Toasters
    Posts
    9,845
    Rep Level
    22954
    Rep Power
    627
    Quote Originally Posted by thisisdaryl View Post
    Robert Walls tipped us to win.

    Im really worried now.

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Lol 1) how does the dude feel he can give tips on a grand final involving the team he picked for spoon 2) who the fuck is even asking for his opinion?

    But I guess at least he's doubled down rather than folding like a bitch and tipping toast.

    Sent from my Moto G (5S) using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    I then started saving extra money as a result of eating dumpster food.

    I knew when to hit the dumpster for optimum catch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    accualy scared of getting knocked out by yenny
    #broughtback

  19. #94
    Veteran yeah_nah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Perth
    Teams
    Toasters
    Posts
    9,845
    Rep Level
    22954
    Rep Power
    627
    I hope he triples down and accuses us of cheating if we win the granny

    Sent from my Moto G (5S) using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    I then started saving extra money as a result of eating dumpster food.

    I knew when to hit the dumpster for optimum catch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    accualy scared of getting knocked out by yenny
    #broughtback

  20. #95
    Veteran Triptanes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Toasters
    Posts
    13,756
    Rep Level
    26341
    Rep Power
    818
    WCE Toast WCE
    Quote Originally Posted by thisisdaryl View Post
    Also Ive been to the salt flats in Bolivia and the salt mines in Poland but I think this week will be amount of I will ever witness when the Weagles come to the home of football.


    #flagpies

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    probably had to be here for this one...I meant to take a photo...

    Walked past a Bunnings yesterday which had a big pile of pool salt out the front (this to be exact - https://www.bunnings.com.au/wa-salt-...-salt_p3090394 - even WA salt ). Just had a sign behind it saying "Salt 6.32". Walked past it again today and all the salt was gone, just the sign remained. It truly is all being taken to the G

  21. #96
    Veteran thisisdaryl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,418
    Rep Level
    2374
    Rep Power
    84
    Collingwood Magpies Arsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by yeah_nah View Post
    Lol 1) how does the dude feel he can give tips on a grand final involving the team he picked for spoon 2) who the fuck is even asking for his opinion?

    But I guess at least he's doubled down rather than folding like a bitch and tipping toast.

    Sent from my Moto G (5S) using Tapatalk
    He really exposed himself when commentating at channel 10. Just was so wrong so many times.


    Just hoping he is right for once.

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  22. #97
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,609
    Rep Level
    13747
    Rep Power
    686
    Didn't anyone read his comments in full?

    He said he never believed Eagles would win the spoon but instead made the comments in order to give us some extra motivation going into the year because we do not get any pressure to perform internally in WA
    I JUST DELETED YOUR ASS!!!

  23. #98
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,609
    Rep Level
    13747
    Rep Power
    686
    The highlight of the week so far was Robert Walls implying that Jack Redden would learn from his poor Grand Final in 15. Redden wouldnt have had much impact considering he was in the stands and playing for Brisbane at the time
    I JUST DELETED YOUR ASS!!!

  24. #99
    Veteran Narkee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    New Orleans Saints, Geelong, Liverpool, OKC
    Posts
    3,767
    Rep Level
    7668
    Rep Power
    231
    New Orleans Saints Geelong Cats Liverpool
    Robert Walls is arguably the biggest flog associated with any sport in the world. Despised him on channel 10.

  25. #100
    #408 Rumblah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Western Sydney Wanderers
    Posts
    14,550
    Rep Level
    16604
    Rep Power
    753
    The Hawks Liverpool West Tigers
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkee View Post
    Robert Walls is arguably the biggest flog associated with any sport in the world. Despised him on channel 10.
    Abysmal. When he and Tim Lane did Carlton games
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Did I become this awesome or was it something I was born with?

    Im not sure myself. I think it is one of those things where I was born with a crop of awesome and then I have kind of watered the gardens, tended to the farm and created this farmable mass of fantastic brilliance. I have so much to give and share out but just not enough hours in the day to give it all out.

    Its hard sometimes

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •