Close

Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Teams
    Western Sydney Wanderers
    Rep Level
    The Hawks Liverpool West Tigers
    He thinks the Bulldogs medicos are awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Did I become this awesome or was it something I was born with?

Im not sure myself. I think it is one of those things where I was born with a crop of awesome and then I have kind of watered the gardens, tended to the farm and created this farmable mass of fantastic brilliance. I have so much to give and share out but just not enough hours in the day to give it all out.

Its hard sometimes

Rep Level
    Did he stop to consider the fact that perhaps the reason he gets injured all the time is because he is a fat sack of crap?

Guy is a A grade talent but built like a bowling ball. Needs to work harder at getting into a shape that isnt circular
    I JUST DELETED YOUR ASS!!!

Veteran
    Rep Level
    Sydney Swans Minnesota Vikings Orlando Magic
    You'd be crazy not too

If you lost Langdon and gained May it'd be a nil all draw
    Except that the Pies have a half a dozen guys who can play the Langdon role and May would give them a legitimate KP guy to play on guys like Kennedy that they just flat out don't have (Moore could maybe become that but long way to go). Like Langdon as a player but he's not a guy you pay 600k a year for or turn down the likely end of 1st compo pick that would bring with it.

Lobb has asked for a trade back to WA either this year or next. I imagine we have a pretty clear run at him. Lycett compo for Lobb straight swap. Seems like a win/win/win scenario for all 3 teams
    Big loss for GWS but they've created their own hole to drown in with the salary cap that they basically have to accept the trade rape and like it.

Did he stop to consider the fact that perhaps the reason he gets injured all the time is because he is a fat sack of crap?

Guy is a A grade talent but built like a bowling ball. Needs to work harder at getting into a shape that isnt circular
    Just trying to be like Gov, who somehow pulls off his awesomeness despite looking more like the Pillsbury Doughboy than an AFL player!

Rep Level
    I reckon if Shiel goes to Hawthorn it will be career suicide. Thing is Tom Mitchell gets alot of the stats Dylan Shiel wants and should be getting. That is the handball receives in defense to run it out from there. A few other things besides that also but feel if he goes to Hawks he is kind of going to be the second or third option for alot of things

The best move for him would be to go to Carlton. Feel with Cripps/Murphy he will get the protection he needs and will also be given free reign by the coaches to be that number 1 player when it comes to receiving the handball receives to get his stats up

Think Carlton would be smart to trade pick 1 for Shiel + Setterfield

Rep Level
    Agreed Embers

There is talk that we aren't going to trade Pick 1 regardless (personally I would do it for Shiel + Setterfield) but even better would be our Future 1st instead.

Optimistic about our trade season (Fasolo free agent, two state league players - sounds like we will on-trade both, hopefully Setterfield - 2 horse race now, likely Will Brodie - assuming he's cheapish (Pick 30), Mitch McGovern for 25+another mid 20s pick, then if everything goes perfect, Shiel as well)

Add in Walsh, Docherty etc and it's optimistic

Rep Level
    Its what Carlton need to be doing. Realistically you guys should have 2 players above 500k per season only on your list so the cap space needs to be going towards getting Shiel etc for unders trade/draft wise and not on say giving Ed Curnow 800k a year cos he tries alot

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
    Except that the Pies have a half a dozen guys who can play the Langdon role and May would give them a legitimate KP guy to play on guys like Kennedy that they just flat out don't have (Moore could maybe become that but long way to go). Like Langdon as a player but he's not a guy you pay 600k a year for or turn down the likely end of 1st compo pick that would bring with it.
    Langdon does it better though. I think if they are serious then a guy like James Aish needs to be in the VFL and not in defense. Too slow to be a defender in todays game which requires more run and pace then before.

If it comes down to it, id MUCH rather if I was Collingwood give Langdon 550k per year over 3 years to somewhat match a rivals offer and then trade in for Sam Collins via Carlton for a 2nd round pick then I would to give Steve May 800k per year and lose a first round pick + Langdon in that same process. I think theyd be much better off in my scenario even if May is a somewhat underrated player

Teams
    LA Lakers, Celtic, Victory, Stars
    Rep Level
    Carolina Panthers Los Angeles Lakers Sydney Roosters
    I'd be happy to trade pick 1, provided we ended up back in the top 5. Adelaide seem desperate to get Lukosius, get the deal done with Gold Coast for 2 or 3, use it as leverage with them in the McGovern deal, insisting we'll take Lukosius instead of Walsh.

Or see what GWS get for Lobb, and trade 2/3 and our 2019 first rounder for Shiel, Setterfield and Lobb pick.

Rep Level

Quote Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
    Just trying to be like Gov, who somehow pulls off his awesomeness despite looking more like the Pillsbury Doughboy than an AFL player!
    Are we all talking about the same Marcus Adams? I agree he could do with losing a couple of kgs but 'fat' isn't exactly the first word that springs to mind when I think of Adams.

Teams
    Toasters
    Rep Level
    Adams is jacked as fuck

Definitely needs to lose some bulk tho, this isn't pro arm wrestling brah

Sent from my Moto G (5S) using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    I then started saving extra money as a result of eating dumpster food.

I knew when to hit the dumpster for optimum catch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    accualy scared of getting knocked out by yenny
    #broughtback

Teams
    Adelaide Crows, Adelaide United, Everton
    Rep Level
    Adelaide Crows Everton NULL
    Quote Originally Posted by LC View Post
    I'd be happy to trade pick 1, provided we ended up back in the top 5. Adelaide fans seem desperate to get Lukosius, get the deal done with Gold Coast for 2 or 3, use it as leverage with them in the McGovern deal, insisting we'll take Lukosius instead of Walsh.

Or see what GWS get for Lobb, and trade 2/3 and our 2019 first rounder for Shiel, Setterfield and Lobb pick.
    EFA, yet to read anything that points to the club wanting to go HAM after a draftee
    We demand an investigation into the replacement of referee Rafshan Irmatov and his departure at a difficult time in such an important match. We ask for an examination of the grassland that was not suitable for the Syrian team, while Australian players seem to be wearing shoes that cling to the long grass, so we saw Syrian players fall during the game, while Australia's players are steady.

Teams
    LA Lakers, Celtic, Victory, Stars
    Rep Level
    Carolina Panthers Los Angeles Lakers Sydney Roosters
    Rumour doing the rounds that Adelaide are currently being investigated for draft tampering in respect of threats made to Gold Coast about the availability of some of the highly touted SA draftees also.

Teams
    Western Sydney Wanderers
    Rep Level
    what a club.

Im not sure myself. I think it is one of those things where I was born with a crop of awesome and then I have kind of watered the gardens, tended to the farm and created this farmable mass of fantastic brilliance. I have so much to give and share out but just not enough hours in the day to give it all out.

Its hard sometimes

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by LC View Post
    Rumour doing the rounds that Adelaide are currently being investigated for draft tampering in respect of threats made to Gold Coast about the availability of some of the highly touted SA draftees also.
    Yeh, one of the Eagles staff was talking to us about Gold Coast and how Jack Lusciukus refuses to join Gold Coast under any circumstance and openly told them this in a meeting. Pleaded for them not to draft him etc

Rep Level
    Western Bulldogs Liverpool
    Certainly wouldn't be the first player in history to do that. A few that come to mind are Watts holding off nominating for the draft until he was sure Melbourne was going to take him first, Wingard telling GWS that if they drafted him he'd go home in 2 years and C.Rioli basically tanking every interview other than Hawthorn.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by divvydan View Post
    Certainly wouldn't be the first player in history to do that. A few that come to mind are Watts holding off nominating for the draft until he was sure Melbourne was going to take him first, Wingard telling GWS that if they drafted him he'd go home in 2 years and C.Rioli basically tanking every interview other than Hawthorn.
    I do wonder though if Gold Coast think that Adelaide told him to tell Gold Coast he refuses to go there etc so that is the draft tampering side of things? Maybe the mangers of Jack are throwing Adelaide under the bus to save their own ass

Teams
    Adelaide Crows, Toronto Raptors
    Rep Level
    Adelaide Crows Toronto Raptors
    Will laugh if something come it given how many other players/clubs obviously do this same thing.

It will be swept under the carpet just like it always is.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by dylan123 View Post
    Will laugh if something come it given how many other players/clubs obviously do this same thing.

It will be swept under the carpet just like it always is.
    The thing is though Gold Coast are a protected species somewhat and I think the AFL would be one to kind of change the rules to suit the protection of them.

Id be worried if what LC is saying is true because I can see you being the grandstanding example, just cos its Gold Coast it impacts is all

Teams
    Western Sydney Wanderers
    Rep Level
    Scrimshaw to Hawks looking likely. Don't know much about him, apparently similar to Birchall but not fat.

Its hard sometimes

Teams
    Adelaide, Crystal Palace
    Rep Level
    Adelaide Crows Crystal Palace
    Quote Originally Posted by Jihad View Post
    Are we all talking about the same Marcus Adams? I agree he could do with losing a couple of kgs but 'fat' isn't exactly the first word that springs to mind when I think of Adams.
    nah m20-12, he's on dat dere wowowwow time kfc diet for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Gamblor View Post
    You're being a massive Clint

Teams
    Western Sydney Wanderers
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumblah View Post
    Scrimshaw to Hawks looking likely. Don't know much about him, apparently similar to Birchall but not fat.
    Demons deep into Kade Kolodashnij as well, who will definitely leave the Suns. That GC info I posted

Its hard sometimes

Teams
    West Coast, Oakland Raiders
    Rep Level
    WCE Oakland Raiders
    BREAKING | @sam_mcclure reporting that Lachie Neale has decided on the Lions on a five year deal, causing a domino effect for Jesse Hogan to make his way to the Dockers before Steven May goes to the Dees.
    Selfie Stick Hater

Teams
    Adelaide Crows, Toronto Raptors
    Rep Level
    Adelaide Crows Toronto Raptors
    So GC will have #2 , 3 and 4.

Pretty good effort if so, allows them to rebuild again.

Not sure how May fills the Hogan hole though.

Rep Level
    Western Bulldogs Liverpool
    Possibly, although talk is that Port is keen to get involved in a deal for pick 4, perhaps giving Freo their 1st and Nth's 1st (Polec) for 4 and something else. Freo then giving 5 and 9/10 for Hogan and one of those going to GC for May. Either way, worst case for GC is going to be 3 in the top 10 and possibly 3 in the top 5.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by dylan123 View Post
    So GC will have #2 , 3 and 4.

Pretty good effort if so, allows them to rebuild again.

Not sure how May fills the Hogan hole though.
    They will probably back Weidemann in to fill that hole and get May to fill the Oscar McDonald is a sack of shit hole