Close

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Local Footy

Rep Level
    Footage in the article along with a photo of the victim's jaw

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/sou...82b92f935bd199

Rep Level
    WCE Tottenham Hotspur Boston Celtics
    Pretty sickening in all honesty. Shit cunts playing footy to just hit blokes because they get away with criminal charges is shit tbh

Rep Level
    27 week ban and the club suspended for rest of the year.

Veteran
    Rep Level
    Sydney Swans Minnesota Vikings Orlando Magic
    Honestly would like to see charges pressed in that situation. This is a guy just going out to snipe people using the "protection" of it being a sport. That shit isn't acceptable, period.

Teams
    Emanuel Augustus
    Rep Level
    Adelaide Power Los Angeles Lakers
    And this is why i never played footy

Teams
    West Coast
    Rep Level
    WCE NULL NULL
    Cocksucker of the highest order. Did the guys teammates tear him a new one? I hope so.
    "We actually got the winning goal three minutes from the end but then they scored."

Teams
    Adelaide Crows, Adelaide United, Everton
    Rep Level
    Adelaide Crows Everton NULL
    I fucking despise Salisbury West, absolute justice served from those pack of cunts. Also charges have been pressed. The fact that Channel 9 are the major sponsor of the league and it was a final meant all the games are videoed so no chance you're gonna get away with anything lol.

Looks like the game was at their home ground which tbh is a pretty daunting experience with all the local ferals on the hill. I remember getting racially abused for being a wog back in my first senior year as an 18yo. lol who tf picks on wogs in the 2000's anyway?

Wouldn't have thought the opposition would have done much because of fear of the crowd, the fact that they're a Division 6 college team so probably not as tough and I would have thought they would be quite young too.

Jihad did you see that a jnr from Salisbury North got a 13 week suspension for striking the other week. Got a funny feeling that they might not be getting let back into the league as easy as they thought.
    We demand an investigation into the replacement of referee Rafshan Irmatov and his departure at a difficult time in such an important match. We ask for an examination of the grassland that was not suitable for the Syrian team, while Australian players seem to be wearing shoes that cling to the long grass, so we saw Syrian players fall during the game, while Australia's players are steady.

Elite
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Jihad View Post
    Footage in the article along with a photo of the victim's jaw

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/sou...82b92f935bd199
    Watched the footage

What a fuckin rat... someone from the other side should have made sure he got paid back

Elite
    Rep Level
    Was a punch on a footy training tonight... all hell broke loose

Senior player whacked an under 19 for being a smart ass

Some uncle or some shit of the under 19 came down... whacked the bloke

Teams
    West Coast
    Rep Level
    WCE NULL NULL
    I didn't go back to back this year, but I got runner up best and fairest. I'm rapt, three team mates are livid, as they know they are better footy players than me. Lost by 7 votes and won by 3 votes., It's a little weird, as I polled more votes than last year, 33 in total.
    "We actually got the winning goal three minutes from the end but then they scored."

Teams
    Rep Level
    Lindsay Thomas just signed on to play at Portland in my local league. They're a Div 3 club, so will be playing against us next year
    We demand an investigation into the replacement of referee Rafshan Irmatov and his departure at a difficult time in such an important match. We ask for an examination of the grassland that was not suitable for the Syrian team, while Australian players seem to be wearing shoes that cling to the long grass, so we saw Syrian players fall during the game, while Australia's players are steady.

Teams
    West Coast
    Rep Level
    WCE NULL NULL
    Quote Originally Posted by Fools Gold View Post
    Lindsay Thomas just signed on to play at Portland in my local league. They're a Div 3 club, so will be playing against us next year
    He should kill it. How much a game is he being paid? Any idea?

Rep Level
    WCE Tottenham Hotspur Boston Celtics
    Watch your head mate

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by DALBS View Post
    Metro footy doesn't pay a whole lot compared to country footy, so probably only a couple hundred if he's lucky. In saying that, Portland's based in Port Adelaide so it wouldn't surprise me if he lives down the road and just signed on for peanuts.

Port Magpies captain Steven Summerton just signed for a club which plays in a 'country' league. I wouldn't be surprised if he's on $1500+ per game and he wouldn't have to travel any further than 100km from Adelaide every Saturday.
    Last edited by Jihad; 16th October 2018 at 10:33 PM.

Teams
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by DALBS View Post
    Salary cap is $500 max per game (from memory, could be $550), because he's a relatively high profile player I'd expect them to be pretty cautious if they wanted to pay him under the table outside the cap as well. One of the indigenous lads that plays with me said that he's also on his way to the Darwin league (which is before our season) and that it'll probably cook him, he's banking on him not even playing once the NT league is done.

Teams
    West Coast
    Rep Level
    WCE NULL NULL
    About 10-11 guys have been hitting the gym this off off season. 30 mins a fortnight of cardio. It's stuff all, but it seems to be working.Rowing machine and the running with the rope is hard work. I've put on 3 kg of muscle and training the other night, I have lost no speed and I'm dominating the one on ones. Pray for no injuries now before March.

Teams
    Rep Level
    Jihad Salisbury West banished for the 2019 season. cyafgs

Also we've started our recruiting strong this year picking up Luke Barmby from Central District

Rep Level
    Jihad Salisbury West banished for the 2019 season. cyafgs

Also we've started our recruiting strong this year picking up Luke Barmby from Central District
    I have a couple of ex players on my Facebook and they're still carrying on. Calling for John Kernahan's head as it's unfair that Salisbury North were allowed back in etc etc.

I know they have a great cricket setup but it obviously doesn't bring in anywhere near the money that the footy does. I'll be surprised if they manage to stay afloat.

No sympathy at all though.
    Last edited by Jihad; 23rd November 2018 at 09:56 PM.