Close

Page 493 of 495 FirstFirst ... 393443483491492493494495 LastLast
Results 12,301 to 12,325 of 12369
    Rep Level
    WCE Tottenham Hotspur Boston Celtics
    Iím of the opinion itís a no contest for forwards and backs. Midfield maybe you could debate Judd and Ablett.

Ablett/Carey/Scarlett

Rep Level
    Voss, Ablett Snr, SOS

I win... wait how are they not options?

Teams
    Toasters
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogbloke V3 View Post
    Iím of the opinion itís a no contest for forwards and backs. Midfield maybe you could debate Judd and Ablett.

Ablett/Carey/Scarlett
    Yeah this for me too

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    I then started saving extra money as a result of eating dumpster food.

I knew when to hit the dumpster for optimum catch.
    accualy scared of getting knocked out by yenny
    #broughtback

Teams
    LA Lakers, Celtic, Victory, Stars
    Rep Level
    Carolina Panthers Los Angeles Lakers Sydney Roosters
    if im playing a one off match with some sort of stipulation on the line, I'm not taking a defender to zone off and rack up 20 uncontested possies in the back half.

Pretty much all of those defender options are cunts too. if I can't have SOS. Max Hudghton.

Midfielder, I'd take Buckley because he was the most versatile of the blokes listed.

Forward, Carey would get it done on the field, root the wives, and then go to the urinals after the game and make fun of the opposition with tiny dicks.

One betting disc please Gamblor's Avatar
    Rep Level
    WCE Toast Chelsea
    Docherty has done another ACL. Fucking horrible luck for him.

So much for Cripps not having to shoulder the load as captain by himself. And that 2019 first round pick looks like it's going to be very early for the Crows.

Teams
    West Coast, Oakland Raiders
    Rep Level
    WCE Oakland Raiders
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamblor View Post
    Docherty has done another ACL. Fucking horrible luck for him.

So much for Cripps not having to shoulder the load as captain by himself. And that 2019 first round pick looks like it's going to be very early for the Crows.
    Poor bastard... feel for him, massive loss for the blues.
    Selfie Stick Hater

Teams
    Western Sydney Wanderers
    Rep Level
    The Hawks Liverpool West Tigers
    Crows fans licking their lips at pick 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Did I become this awesome or was it something I was born with?

Im not sure myself. I think it is one of those things where I was born with a crop of awesome and then I have kind of watered the gardens, tended to the farm and created this farmable mass of fantastic brilliance. I have so much to give and share out but just not enough hours in the day to give it all out.

Its hard sometimes

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumblah View Post
    Crows fans licking their lips at pick 1.
    No offense to the guy but if you plan on going from 12th to 18th cos you lost a half back flanker, you are going to finish 18th anyway.

I think Carlton will improve alot next year

For some reason everyone thinks their midfield is the issue when its quite clearly always been their disgracefully shithouse forward line. Another pre season into Charlie and McKay, getting McGovern and Fasolo will help this issue a hell of al ot. No more Levi Casboult will help a ton as well
    I JUST DELETED YOUR ASS!!!

Teams
    Western Sydney Wanderers
    Rep Level
    They barely played Casboult anyway.

Im not sure myself. I think it is one of those things where I was born with a crop of awesome and then I have kind of watered the gardens, tended to the farm and created this farmable mass of fantastic brilliance. I have so much to give and share out but just not enough hours in the day to give it all out.

Its hard sometimes

Rep Level
    They barely played Casboult anyway.
    Thinking more last 5 years then just last year. Last year it was really just Curnow on his own capable of kicking a bag. Fasolo/McGovern now to ease the pressure.

Teams
    Adelaide Crows, Toronto Raptors
    Rep Level
    Adelaide Crows Toronto Raptors
    Anyone had Carlton finishing as high as 12th?

The one interesting thing is they really have no incentive to tank this year without their first or second round picks so it will be interesting to see if a poorer team does a bit better due to this.

Rep Level
    Ill make a massive call.

Sydney will finish in the bottom 3 next year.

Teams
    West Coast, Oakland Raiders
    Rep Level
    WCE Oakland Raiders
    Ill make a massive call.

Ahead of only the Suns & Saints I am guessing?

Since 2002 they have missed the finals just once so it is indeed a massive call.
    Selfie Stick Hater

Teams
    Toasters
    Rep Level
    I think the swans will fall off but scg guarantees them a handful of wins. I'd say bottom 6

#broughtback

Teams
    Toasters
    Rep Level
    SCG should be bricked in imo. Fucking hate the cunt. Toast always get rekt there, it's shit to watch on TV, duddy slotting them from 50 that's about 35. The gay fucking members stand. The fact Stuart mcgill only ever appeared there then fucked off for 12 months.

Fuck off scg ya cunt.

#broughtback

Veteran
    Rep Level
    Sydney Swans Minnesota Vikings Orlando Magic
    Ill make a massive call.

It's absolutely possible.

Our coach is fucking worthless and hasn't adjusted at all in about 5 years, seems to be the only cunt who things time in forward half as KPI is retarded and that it should be time in defensive half. His entire game plan seems to basically be "expose our weaknesses, hide our strengths".

Most of the key talent is a year older, Buddy with no preseason, one of our biggest issues is forward pressure and Menzel is our big recruit. I do think not having to give games to a clearly broken to pieces Hanners will help the team though, even at his best he was just our Chad Fletcher who you really didn't want getting the ball as a fan of the team.

Quote Originally Posted by yeah_nah View Post
    I think the swans will fall off but scg guarantees them a handful of wins. I'd say bottom 6

SCG should be bricked in imo. Fucking hate the cunt. Toast always get rekt there, it's shit to watch on TV, duddy slotting them from 50 that's about 35. The gay fucking members stand. The fact Stuart mcgill only ever appeared there then fucked off for 12 months.

Fuck off scg ya cunt.

We were fucking terrible at the SCG last year, went 5-7, the teams we beat were Toast, who somehow are our bunny right now, Giants in r3, which was probably our peak, Dockers, Blues and Magpies. We fucking got thrashed by the Suns there, Horse has basically created a game plan that we can't execute at the SCG, or anywhere else because it's fucking shithouse.

Honestly, unless Mills and Heeney go super saiyan, McVeigh plays every game, Buddy's surgery works miracles, Sam Reid stays fit and actually plays well (LOL), Kennedy and Parker stop looking like they're in their late 30s like they have the last two years and Horse actually decides to coach, I just can't see how we make the top 8 this year and the gap from not top 8 to bottom 4 really isn't that far. If we get a few injuries we're fucked as well because we've literally rotted our list away with incredibly inept list management. We paid the Saints to take Hanners, we're wasting a list spot on Tippett because we fucking cooked the cap completely, Ryan Clarke is our "marquee" trade acquisition, a fucking fringe NM spud, Menzel who no one else even wanted is our other star acquisition for a forwardline that already relies on it's FF as the main pressure applier and has zero structure anyway...

No optimism. Still think our list is good enough for top 4 on paper but Horse's ability to extract the bare minimum from basically everyone, pick so many spuds and play a truly moronic game style counters that, even when we had the best list in the league for a few years he managed to coach it out of flags with his fucking dimwittery so can't see him elevating a list that is now firmly in the pack anywhere.

Teams
    Adelaide Crows, Toronto Raptors
    Rep Level
    Adelaide Crows Toronto Raptors
    Haven't Swans also got rekt there in recent years?

Rep Level
    WCE Tottenham Hotspur Boston Celtics

Fuck off scg ya cunt.

The thing that really gets me is it seems commentators the last year or 2 have been told to say the 50m line is 50. Itís barely 40 in reality so when buddy slots one from the square (50m out) the commentators cream themselves yelling heís kicked it from 60-70.

Teams
    Western Sydney Wanderers
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by dylan123 View Post
    Anyone had Carlton finishing as high as 12th?

The one interesting thing is they really have no incentive to tank this year without their first or second round picks so it will be interesting to see if a poorer team does a bit better due to this.
    No sane person would.

Its hard sometimes

Teams
    Toasters
    Rep Level
    WCE Toast WCE

AFL Random Thoughts

Theyíll finish first. I certainly think itís very very difficult to see where Carlton could lose a game next year

Veteran
    Rep Level
    Sydney Swans Minnesota Vikings Orlando Magic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogbloke V3 View Post
    The thing that really gets me is it seems commentators the last year or 2 have been told to say the 50m line is 50. It’s barely 40 in reality so when buddy slots one from the square (50m out) the commentators cream themselves yelling he’s kicked it from 60-70.
    Let's not act like both ends are the same or that both teams don't play at both ends equally.

It really doesn't seem that much shorter either, Buddy still slots from the same distance at all the other stadiums. Like I'd understand the logic if it was the only stadium he was kicking them from 60 regularly but I mean is Optus Stadium only 40m when he bombed it from 60 there?

The knock on the SCG should be obvious, it's fucking horrific camera angle that they've used forever, would it kill them to add an extra few metres on the camera platforms so you can get a decent view?

No sane person would.
    I could certainly make a case for Carlton at 12, especially with Docherty. I wouldn't bet on it but it's not that unreasonable.

Suns should be 18th, if they're not 18th then Dew is coach of the year, no matter what else happens. Saints, Lions and Dockers could easily stay awful, Kangas were amazing last year but their list is still pretty terrible. Hawks will play an AFL schedule this year and I don't rate their list (they're the guinea pig of what great coaching means though). Eagles and Pies both came from nowhere and could easily return there. Sydney, Geelong and Port have aging lists, shithouse coaching and it's hard to make a case that any of them didn't get worse over the offseason. Adelaide, Essendon and the Dogs are all total fucking enigmas.

Blues have a weak list, that got a lot weaker with Doch out again, but if Kreuzer, Murphy, Cripps and Curnow can play 22 games healthy, that's a massive start for them. If Walsh can be as good as they'd hope given who he was selected over then that's a big plus as well. Stocker really needs to give them something as well. Dow, O'Brien and SPS need to continue to improve. Weitering gets his confidence back. It's a bad list but it does have a lot of players with potential and as we saw with the Pies last year, it can actually be very quick between a list with potential and results.

Again, I'd absolutely wager they're bottom 4 long before I'm putting a cent on anything else though, mostly because I think the idea of Cripps, Kreuzer and Murphy all playing 22 games and being healthy is a pipe dream at this point given their track records.

YOU BETTER WATCH OUT Red Neville's Avatar
    Rep Level
    Manchester United Greater Western Sydney Sporting Gijon
    Used to love going to the SCG but that was because I had a great seat in the ten rows or so of seats between the Pat Hills and the boundary. Game three rows in front, bar seven rows back, job's a good 'un. Could have been watching any old shite and frequently was, but who cares.
    Souvent pour s'amuser les hommes d'equipage
    And it's like talking to a stranger

Rep Level
    Chicago Bulls Western Bulldogs
    I like the scg to go to, no shit seats, easy to get a beer and the supporters there have no fucking idea what they are doing so you can just control them to do whatever you want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Im the hero football needs and deserves you will find

Teams
    Philadelphia Eagles, Brisbane Lions, Sixers, Hoyas, United, Roma
    Rep Level
    Philadelphia Eagles Man Utd Roma
    SCG is sick to attend
    TTP

Rep Level
    SCG makes me sick when I attend.

In my bottom 3 grounds of Australia.