Close

Page 834 of 838 FirstFirst ... 334734784824832833834835836 ... LastLast
Results 20,826 to 20,850 of 20930
    Rep Level
    WCE
    A while back, I acquired solid 9ct and 18ct gold items and it was a fascinating experience. I fell asleep that night with the gold by my pillow. I did this for two consecutive nights when on the second morning, the blood circulation in my entire body was noticeably better than usual. Only the gold beside my pillow could explain this newfound healthy effect. My suspicion was confirmed upon a search.

According to scientific research, raw (24ct) gold is recommended for best results. I suggest to members here with partners to invest and benefit from the therapeutic effects of this everlasting treasure. Highly recommended A++
    Last edited by Eagle E; 23rd June 2021 at 08:03 PM.
    Fear whom reflects within.

Teams
    Toasters
    Rep Level
    WCE Toast WCE
    Research or REEEEEsearch?

Rep Level
    Would anyone here ever buy a CBD apartment?

I used to rent one, now I want to buy one. People seem so offput by it and I dont know why. If you actually look at rental vacancies in W.A a massive massive driver of our rental crisis and shortage is people abandoning the CBD apartments to move outwards into the suburban areas. If you want to rent a apartment in CBD in Perth if you have a pulse you will get one. Vacancies are huge and growing. A 30-40% increase since March 2020 in vacancies in the city area and im thinking i can swoop in on the cheap

Teams
    Adelaide Crows, Toronto Raptors
    Rep Level
    Adelaide Crows Toronto Raptors
    Once international students return/post covid I expect the prices will return to what they previously were.

Property is a pain, found something I liked at a reasonable price of 560-610k, it shares a wall with the exact same copy and that sold last year for 580k.

Get a text saying action pushed forward due to offers, reserve now set at 650k...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Veteran
    Rep Level
    Sydney Swans Minnesota Vikings Orlando Magic
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Would anyone here ever buy a CBD apartment?

I used to rent one, now I want to buy one. People seem so offput by it and I dont know why. If you actually look at rental vacancies in W.A a massive massive driver of our rental crisis and shortage is people abandoning the CBD apartments to move outwards into the suburban areas. If you want to rent a apartment in CBD in Perth if you have a pulse you will get one. Vacancies are huge and growing. A 30-40% increase since March 2020 in vacancies in the city area and im thinking i can swoop in on the cheap
    To live in? Sure but be awfully wary of the strata costs, in WA (and I assume the rest of Australia) apartment buildings feel more like a way for the body corporate and their mates to get paid than a genuine cost. I looked at a couple of decent apartments in Perth with basic amenities (no pool, gym, etc) and you were looking at 2.5k a quarter in strata, basically any of the ones where the price is decent the strata is going to be the reason and the ones where the strata isn't abusive you're in the price range where you can get a place within 5km of the city instead.

As an investment, it's a hell no. You've mentioned the main reason with vacancies and that is only going to get worse with the work from home revolution and Perth is going to be hit harder than most cities in the world by this because of the horrific infrastructure that makes working in the city an absolute cunt, the complete lack of reasons to be in the city other than work and the massive sprawl to cheap and affordable locations that have beaches and all the amenities. Would you rather a 4x2 up near Joondalup or a 2x1 with no car bays in the city if you don't have to go to the city for work every day?

The other problem in Perth is there is nothing in the city. The nightlife is very limited, there are no universities in the city itself (so no foreign students), the infrastructure is terrible, specifically public transport that means even if you live in the city you still need a car and it's a mare to get in and out of and parking is a serious premium on apartments, there's nothing happening, the stadium isn't even in the city and so on.

Basically there is a very good reason that people don't buy them and why in the middle of a genuine boom on all other property there is zero interest in those apartments and the vacancy rate keeps growing. And I haven't even mentioned the mentality of WA people which just doesn't seem to ever change and to them a 2 hour commute so you can have a backyard you don't even take care of is still a better option than an apartment.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
    To live in? Sure but be awfully wary of the strata costs, in WA (and I assume the rest of Australia) apartment buildings feel more like a way for the body corporate and their mates to get paid than a genuine cost. I looked at a couple of decent apartments in Perth with basic amenities (no pool, gym, etc) and you were looking at 2.5k a quarter in strata, basically any of the ones where the price is decent the strata is going to be the reason and the ones where the strata isn't abusive you're in the price range where you can get a place within 5km of the city instead.

As an investment, it's a hell no. You've mentioned the main reason with vacancies and that is only going to get worse with the work from home revolution and Perth is going to be hit harder than most cities in the world by this because of the horrific infrastructure that makes working in the city an absolute cunt, the complete lack of reasons to be in the city other than work and the massive sprawl to cheap and affordable locations that have beaches and all the amenities. Would you rather a 4x2 up near Joondalup or a 2x1 with no car bays in the city if you don't have to go to the city for work every day?

The other problem in Perth is there is nothing in the city. The nightlife is very limited, there are no universities in the city itself (so no foreign students), the infrastructure is terrible, specifically public transport that means even if you live in the city you still need a car and it's a mare to get in and out of and parking is a serious premium on apartments, there's nothing happening, the stadium isn't even in the city and so on.

Basically there is a very good reason that people don't buy them and why in the middle of a genuine boom on all other property there is zero interest in those apartments and the vacancy rate keeps growing. And I haven't even mentioned the mentality of WA people which just doesn't seem to ever change and to them a 2 hour commute so you can have a backyard you don't even take care of is still a better option than an apartment.
    Id consider living in it one day is a bit of a driving factor I gotta admit, but beyond that Im thinking post pandemic, international student visas are going to go fucking apeshit. Plan would be to just rent to a South Korean in the meantime

Rep Level
    WCE Tottenham Hotspur Boston Celtics

Wimbledon is fun as fuck

Rep Level
    WCE

Rep Level
    WCE
    "I might be a Kant, but at at least I'm not a fucking Kant"

- Immanuel Kant

YOU BETTER WATCH OUT Red Neville's Avatar
    Rep Level
    Manchester United Greater Western Sydney Sporting Gijon
    was a real pissant who was very rarely stable
    Souvent pour s'amuser les hommes d'equipage
    And it's like talking to a stranger

Teams
    Freo Fyfies
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    Sex is not a virtuous act unless it is for procreation.

Consensual sex is an act of mutual exploitation. There is nothing positive to be gained from ejaculation, orgasm and physical sexual interaction. It only causes physiological deterioration.

Teams
    West Coast
    Rep Level
    WCE NULL NULL
    Who invented sugar free, carbonated water, cool drinks? Ridiculous idea. Threesomes make more sense.
    "Life is a bitch, learn how to screw it. "

Rep Level
    This is the greatest thing ive ever seen. Fast forward to 2:50

Rep Level
    Chicago Bulls Western Bulldogs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Im the hero football needs and deserves you will find

Rep Level
    Holy shit, gets even better

Some people wish to be LeBron James, Cristiano Ronaldo. I just wanna be this guy

Rep Level
    WCE
    Quote Originally Posted by Anchorman View Post

Rep Level
    WCE
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Neville View Post
    was a real pissant who was very rarely stable
    Lame

Rep Level

Lost my shit at this. Mens jumping definetly needs to become a olympic event

Rep Level
    Chicago Bulls Western Bulldogs
    https://twitter.com/sportscenter/sta...844389384?s=21

Think this will get in

Im the hero football needs and deserves you will find

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by flight23 View Post
    https://twitter.com/sportscenter/sta...844389384?s=21

Think this will get in

Joel Selwood made for that shit with his ducking

Rep Level
    Iíll be honest in saying this

If I ran a company and one of my staff members said they watched the Voice Iíd terminate there employment. No questions asked. I donít care about anything else. Some things make you unnatural and unable to properly contribute

Teams
    Rep Level
    I understand this is on me for visiting this trashing website but still, how does this bitch get any attention whatsoever? If she changed her surname, no one would pay any attention to her at all.

Teams
    Rep Level
    To top it off, you can get your own $3 coke plate from your nearest K-Mart - https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...cd9fdeac89cecc
    Last edited by dylan123; 4th September 2021 at 06:46 PM.

Teams
    Toasters
    Rep Level
    WCE Toast WCE
    Best friends with Bec Judd explains it all. On that skinny bitch diet

Teams
    Toasters
    Rep Level
    Fuck itís deflating trying to watch some rugby just getting rinsed by the all blacks every time. Iím not sure how thereís any wallabies fans left.
    I then started saving extra money as a result of eating dumpster food.

I knew when to hit the dumpster for optimum catch.
    accualy scared of getting knocked out by yenny
    #broughtback