Close

Page 820 of 823 FirstFirst ... 320720770810818819820821822 ... LastLast
Results 20,476 to 20,500 of 20570
  1. #20476
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    20,431
    Rep Level
    16793
    Rep Power
    991
    TBH though my deuces are pretty tame. Nothing going to smell the house out etc

  2. #20477
    Veteran Eagle E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    2,054
    Rep Level
    2207
    Rep Power
    111
    WCE
    I think that Perth is described as being a dull and boring place to live because atmospheric conditions naturally elicit this sentiment.

    In Melbourne, average cloud formations are noticibly less distant from the surface than in Perth.

    Melbourne also has noticibly greater amount of observable star formations, conducive to the transmission of energy vibrations to the earth's surface.
    Quote Originally Posted by showdownhero View Post
    the slutty teenage gash frothing around while I'm off tap makes fidelity quite hard.

  3. #20478
    Veteran yeah_nah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Perth
    Teams
    Toasters
    Posts
    13,149
    Rep Level
    27891
    Rep Power
    810
    Lol what a load of shit you talk. Look at the light pollution of Perth v Melbourne

    That alone destroys any mumbo jumbo theory you have in regards to stars.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    I then started saving extra money as a result of eating dumpster food.

    I knew when to hit the dumpster for optimum catch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    accualy scared of getting knocked out by yenny
    #broughtback

  4. #20479
    Veteran Dogbloke V3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    15,135
    Rep Level
    18829
    Rep Power
    800
    WCE Tottenham Hotspur Boston Celtics
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    The house im building right, you got the bed door, then you turn the corner to the walk in robe, then the bathroom, no door in either. Everyone thinks its odd I dont have a door for the bathroom.

    Am I the only one who thinks why would you? You are putting a door behind a ball behind a door.

    WTF does everyone want 1000s of doors for. Leave it open I say
    The house I lived in was the same. Massive bedroom, walk in robe and bathroom so the whole steam problem never effected anything. However eventually a sliding door went in for the bathroom with mirrors on each side so didn't look like a door anyway


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #20480
    Veteran Eagle E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    2,054
    Rep Level
    2207
    Rep Power
    111
    WCE
    Quote Originally Posted by yeah_nah View Post
    Lol what a load of shit you talk. Look at the light pollution of Perth v Melbourne

    That alone destroys any mumbo jumbo theory you have in regards to stars.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    I disagree that light pollution would be powerful enough to significantly affect the transmission of stellar energy.
    Quote Originally Posted by showdownhero View Post
    the slutty teenage gash frothing around while I'm off tap makes fidelity quite hard.

  6. #20481
    Veteran Triptanes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Toasters
    Posts
    16,422
    Rep Level
    28998
    Rep Power
    952
    WCE Toast WCE

  7. #20482
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    20,431
    Rep Level
    16793
    Rep Power
    991
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogbloke V3 View Post
    The house I lived in was the same. Massive bedroom, walk in robe and bathroom so the whole steam problem never effected anything. However eventually a sliding door went in for the bathroom with mirrors on each side so didn't look like a door anyway


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not a real option. Can put a door later on if I want too etc but for now, leave her open. If the bedroom door is closed im laying some cable so fuck off

  8. #20483
    Veteran wolfgang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    3,480
    Rep Level
    7658
    Rep Power
    222
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    I disagree that light pollution would be powerful enough to significantly affect the transmission of stellar energy.
    and tell us what is stellar energy

  9. #20484
    Veteran Eagle E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    2,054
    Rep Level
    2207
    Rep Power
    111
    WCE
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfgang View Post
    and tell us what is stellar energy
    Energy which is produced and transmitted from stars.
    Quote Originally Posted by showdownhero View Post
    the slutty teenage gash frothing around while I'm off tap makes fidelity quite hard.

  10. #20485
    Veteran yeah_nah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Perth
    Teams
    Toasters
    Posts
    13,149
    Rep Level
    27891
    Rep Power
    810
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    Energy which is produced and transmitted from stars.
    Regularly measured in degrees celcius, or if murican Fahrenheit

    Amirite?

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    I then started saving extra money as a result of eating dumpster food.

    I knew when to hit the dumpster for optimum catch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    accualy scared of getting knocked out by yenny
    #broughtback

  11. #20486
    Veteran wolfgang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    3,480
    Rep Level
    7658
    Rep Power
    222
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    Energy which is produced and transmitted from stars.
    explain further please

  12. #20487
    Łbermensch showdownhero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Teams
    Adelaide, Crystal Palace
    Posts
    11,852
    Rep Level
    22147
    Rep Power
    702
    Adelaide Crows Crystal Palace
    Video found of @autist e out enjoying some stellar energy

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    I think that there's a strong possibility that Miss Wolfie is in fact a virgin.

  13. #20488
    Veteran Eagle E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    2,054
    Rep Level
    2207
    Rep Power
    111
    WCE
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfgang View Post
    explain further please
    Radiant energy transmitted from stars benefitting health.

    If you refuse to believe me, tell Megan Gale to move into a place on my street because you obviously have no appreciation for dat dere stellar enrargy that she provides.

    But seriously, observe statistics on imprisonment rates in comparison with every state and territory and attempt to explain the data.
    Quote Originally Posted by showdownhero View Post
    the slutty teenage gash frothing around while I'm off tap makes fidelity quite hard.

  14. #20489
    Veteran Eagle E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    2,054
    Rep Level
    2207
    Rep Power
    111
    WCE
    Quote Originally Posted by showdownhero View Post
    Video found of @autist e out enjoying some stellar energy

    You had best fall back, fattie
    Quote Originally Posted by showdownhero View Post
    the slutty teenage gash frothing around while I'm off tap makes fidelity quite hard.

  15. #20490
    Veteran yeah_nah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Perth
    Teams
    Toasters
    Posts
    13,149
    Rep Level
    27891
    Rep Power
    810
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    Radiant energy transmitted from stars benefitting health.

    If you refuse to believe me, tell Megan Gale to move into a place on my street because you obviously have no appreciation for dat dere stellar enrargy that she provides.

    But seriously, observe statistics on imprisonment rates in comparison with every state and territory and attempt to explain the data.
    When the police force is as corrupt as Victoria police I'm not surprised the stats are low. Not gonna self report exactly are they?

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    I then started saving extra money as a result of eating dumpster food.

    I knew when to hit the dumpster for optimum catch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    accualy scared of getting knocked out by yenny
    #broughtback

  16. #20491
    Veteran Triptanes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Toasters
    Posts
    16,422
    Rep Level
    28998
    Rep Power
    952
    WCE Toast WCE
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    Radiant energy transmitted from stars benefitting health.

    If you refuse to believe me, tell Megan Gale to move into a place on my street because you obviously have no appreciation for dat dere stellar enrargy that she provides.

    But seriously, observe statistics on imprisonment rates in comparison with every state and territory and attempt to explain the data.
    Whatís the takeaway here? Stellar energy drives down crime? ......

  17. #20492
    Veteran wolfgang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    3,480
    Rep Level
    7658
    Rep Power
    222
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    Radiant energy transmitted from stars benefitting health.

    If you refuse to believe me, tell Megan Gale to move into a place on my street because you obviously have no appreciation for dat dere stellar enrargy that she provides.

    But seriously, observe statistics on imprisonment rates in comparison with every state and territory and attempt to explain the data.
    radiant energy is pretty vague. what does that actually mean.

    What form does this energy take? How does it interact with us to benefit our health?

  18. #20493
    Veteran Eagle E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    2,054
    Rep Level
    2207
    Rep Power
    111
    WCE
    Possibly, it is conducive to the development of harmonious societies.
    Quote Originally Posted by showdownhero View Post
    the slutty teenage gash frothing around while I'm off tap makes fidelity quite hard.

  19. #20494
    Veteran Triptanes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Toasters
    Posts
    16,422
    Rep Level
    28998
    Rep Power
    952
    WCE Toast WCE
    so we are just going to avoid the sun in all this then...cause its the sun, not a star amirite

    if only the same mystic energy of the cosmos came from the sun then perth would be ok, but alas

  20. #20495
    Łbermensch showdownhero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Teams
    Adelaide, Crystal Palace
    Posts
    11,852
    Rep Level
    22147
    Rep Power
    702
    Adelaide Crows Crystal Palace
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    You had best fall back, fattie
    Iím only fat because your mother feeds me a cookie every time I perforate her sphincter with my roger ramjet

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    I think that there's a strong possibility that Miss Wolfie is in fact a virgin.

  21. #20496
    Veteran Eagle E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    2,054
    Rep Level
    2207
    Rep Power
    111
    WCE
    Quote Originally Posted by showdownhero View Post
    Iím only fat because your mother feeds me a cookie every time I perforate her sphincter with my roger ramjet

    That is so lame!

    All that dough has gone to your head, Bibendum!
    Quote Originally Posted by showdownhero View Post
    the slutty teenage gash frothing around while I'm off tap makes fidelity quite hard.

  22. #20497
    Łbermensch showdownhero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Teams
    Adelaide, Crystal Palace
    Posts
    11,852
    Rep Level
    22147
    Rep Power
    702
    Adelaide Crows Crystal Palace
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    That is so lame!

    All that dough has gone to your head, Bibendum!
    Nah, whatís lame is she stopped doing ATM to be covid safe smh
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    I think that there's a strong possibility that Miss Wolfie is in fact a virgin.

  23. #20498
    Veteran Eagle E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    2,054
    Rep Level
    2207
    Rep Power
    111
    WCE
    Is your wife not putting out?
    Quote Originally Posted by showdownhero View Post
    the slutty teenage gash frothing around while I'm off tap makes fidelity quite hard.

  24. #20499
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    20,431
    Rep Level
    16793
    Rep Power
    991
    Bought into 4 race horsing syndicates this week. Iíll make a thread in the Punters board when they begin racing in the middle of next year.

  25. #20500
    Veteran yeah_nah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Perth
    Teams
    Toasters
    Posts
    13,149
    Rep Level
    27891
    Rep Power
    810
    If we're ever gonna beat the all blacks at Eden Park I reckon it's now. Will probably get rekt.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    I then started saving extra money as a result of eating dumpster food.

    I knew when to hit the dumpster for optimum catch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    accualy scared of getting knocked out by yenny
    #broughtback

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •