Close

Page 815 of 821 FirstFirst ... 315715765805813814815816817 ... LastLast
Results 20,351 to 20,375 of 20502
    Rep Level
    So the guys lawyering up etc because he wont be able to work for a year. The woman who hit him is arguing that he was negligent because he was wearing a black jacket, has a black bike and riding a bike that is close to the color of bitumen is a hazard

BRB, gonna just run over some black people and be like "Thought he was bitumen"
    Last edited by Embers; 6th October 2020 at 03:48 PM.

Veteran
    Rep Level
    Sydney Swans Minnesota Vikings Orlando Magic
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    So the guys lawyering up etc because he wont be able to work for a year. The woman who hit him is arguing that he was negligent because he was wearing a black jacket, has a black bike and riding a bike that is close to the color of bitumen is a hazard

BRB, gonna just run over some black people and be like "Thought he was bitumen"
    Tell him to get a good lawyer, it's all through the insurance scheme if it's WA (assume similar in other states) so you don't actually sue the other driver directly (unless it was intentional and criminal). Getting a good lawyer is very important.

Also very important to meet with the lawyer asap as they can advise on what to do to maximise the claim, for instance I went back to work way sooner than I needed to on mine.

This is all assuming he's not at fault.

One betting disc please Gamblor's Avatar
    Rep Level
    WCE Toast Chelsea
    I'm still thinking I didn't get enough from the Insurance Commission for my partners accident considering the fact they accepted faster than the time it would've took to read the grounds for my counteroffer...

Oh well it was still an extra 4k than if we did nothing and accepted.

Veteran
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamblor View Post
    I'm still thinking I didn't get enough from the Insurance Commission for my partners accident considering the fact they accepted faster than the time it would've took to read the grounds for my counteroffer...

Oh well it was still an extra 4k than if we did nothing and accepted.
    For me if I'd gone to the lawyer straight away I could have got a fair bit more and could have not had to work for an extended period but I didn't even really consider it until I was talking to a random taxi driver on the way to get some stitches out.

The system is setup to be gamed essentially so knowing what you need to do is very useful and the earlier you know the better you can setup for it.

Teams
    Toasters
    Rep Level
    Was walking my dog at the park, had him off lead and he's running around with another dog. Gather him up to leave and the owner of small dog is like "oh my god he's bleeding"

Check him out and he's pissing blood from his Mouth. No obvious cuts or anything, this lady gets some tissues and I take him to drink some water and see if I can find where it's coming from.

Not entirely sure still but the bleeding has stopped. Pretty sure he bit his tongue whilst playing.

Fucking

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    I then started saving extra money as a result of eating dumpster food.

I knew when to hit the dumpster for optimum catch.
    accualy scared of getting knocked out by yenny
    #broughtback

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by yeah_nah View Post
    Was walking my dog at the park, had him off lead and he's running around with another dog. Gather him up to leave and the owner of small dog is like "oh my god he's bleeding"

Check him out and he's pissing blood from his Mouth. No obvious cuts or anything, this lady gets some tissues and I take him to drink some water and see if I can find where it's coming from.

Not entirely sure still but the bleeding has stopped. Pretty sure he bit his tongue whilst playing.

Fucking

My moms dog ate a bee, got stung on the tongue then bit his tongue as it swelled up all on the same walk many many years ago. Second he did it though he kind of shat himself and froze up. Fact yours kept playing is pretty bad ass

Rep Level
    WCE
    Drivers forgetting to turn on their lights after dark are a rustlin'.
    Quote Originally Posted by showdownhero View Post
    the slutty teenage gash frothing around while I'm off tap makes fidelity quite hard.

Rep Level
    Any dentist recommendations Perth people?

My old one died

Teams
    Toasters
    Rep Level

My old one died
    Went to some young dude at kingsway not that long ago, he was actually pretty legit but stopped going since too far from me now.

Last dentist I went to fleeced me so won't return. 3 visits for something that needed one.

I then started saving extra money as a result of eating dumpster food.

I knew when to hit the dumpster for optimum catch.
    accualy scared of getting knocked out by yenny
    #broughtback

Teams
    New Orleans Saints, Geelong, Liverpool, OKC
    Rep Level
    New Orleans Saints Geelong Cats Liverpool

My old one died
    The Dentists in Subi

Teams
    New Orleans Saints, Geelong, Liverpool, OKC
    Rep Level
    New Orleans Saints Geelong Cats Liverpool
    That's literally what they're called lol

Rep Level
    My old one was a absolute jet, but yeah, he was old.

Ill try Kingsway I think. I tried Carine a while back when he was on holiday but they were hopeless

Teams
    Toasters
    Rep Level
    WCE Toast WCE

Random Thoughts Part VI: Return of the Rolling Zone

Picking a new dentist is fucked. Had the same dude for like almost 30 years before he retired. Was a good cunt too.

Had gaps in my teeth as a kid, parents ask if I need braces, heís like nah, just wait till his wisdom teeth come through and theyíll push them all together. 10 years later this is exactly what happens. Never Ďover-treatedí like I imagine a lot of greedy cunts do. Old school cunt was an absolute menace with that fucking hook scraper thing they use though

Still go the same practice but itís fucking shit now. Changed their business model or something. The dentist does fuck all. Dental hygienist does all the work, dentist pops their head in for about 2 minutes, for which they charge about $150 consultation fee on top of everything cause they just know private health insurance will cover most of it

Rep Level
    My brother went to a hygenist in Woodvale. Appt is for 2:30, gets in at 3:00, by 3:08 he is like "Okay im finished". Brother is like "Umm what", "Im running late". Goes to front counter and is charged full price still . He paid it like a chump. I told him to complain to the Dentistry board so he did that and he got a refund + Gold class movie tickets as a sorry.

Didnt realise but yeah, they have a whole governing board you can complain too and they seem pretty legit

Veteran
    Rep Level
    I have the opposite problem with dentists, 6 of my mates are dentists and I have to pick one so as to not offend others, was easy when I lived with one of them and his practice was down the road but now none of them are actually near me and the one I lived with has gone into a specialty field instead of general dentistry.

Teams
    Essendon
    Rep Level
    Toast Toast Toast
    Timely discussion, two visits in the last 3 days.

Has anyone had their wisdom teeth out in the dentist over day surgery? Seems crazy to choose to sit there through the whole experience (over two sessions).
    #NBCSiberia

One betting disc please Gamblor's Avatar
    Rep Level
    WCE Toast Chelsea
    I probably should get a regular dentist too.

It's been like a decade at least since I've been to one. Wasting my health insurance not at the very least utilising my free scale and clean.

Teams
    West Coast
    Rep Level
    WCE NULL NULL
    A scale and clean hurt lots. I'm not a fan of paying anyone to hurt me whilst I stay still. Probably the reason why I don't have tattoos yet too.
    "Life is a bitch, learn how to screw it. "

Veteran
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Ball So Hard View Post

Has anyone had their wisdom teeth out in the dentist over day surgery? Seems crazy to choose to sit there through the whole experience (over two sessions).
    Nope, mine were impacted so had to go to a surgeon, the big win being that it was covered entirely by my private health as it became a medical procedure. Also meant that it was done a lot better and the healing process was absurdly fast (done on Friday, didn't even know I'd had it done by the Monday).

The thing I hate about dentists is how my teeth feel after a scale and clean, they're allegedly clean but they feel horrible.

Veteran
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by DALBS View Post
    A scale and clean hurt lots. I'm not a fan of paying anyone to hurt me whilst I stay still. Probably the reason why I don't have tattoos yet too.
    Never noticed this part, maybe I've been lucky or my pain threshold is a lot higher. The sounds that it all makes though is painful!

Rep Level
    Everyone I know is going to a engagement party in Dunsborough and Iím staying home. Feeding 5 dogs over the weekend. At least they all NOR but fuck me, Iím gonna be driving 2 plus hours to feed dogs on Friday Saturday

Rep Level
    Philadelphia 76ers Philadelphia Flyers Philadelphia Phillies
    Quote Originally Posted by Ball So Hard View Post

Yeah all 4 taken out in day surgery. Easy as. Was able to eat solids about 24 hours later
    TTP

Rep Level
    WCE Tottenham Hotspur Boston Celtics

My old one died
    Karrinyup across from the BP. Greek dude that's really good but chats quite a bit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teams
    Adelaide Crows, Toronto Raptors
    Rep Level
    Adelaide Crows Toronto Raptors
    Quote Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
    Nope, mine were impacted so had to go to a surgeon, the big win being that it was covered entirely by my private health as it became a medical procedure. Also meant that it was done a lot better and the healing process was absurdly fast (done on Friday, didn't even know I'd had it done by the Monday).

The thing I hate about dentists is how my teeth feel after a scale and clean, they're allegedly clean but they feel horrible.
    Yeah also did the surgeon method and it was pretty good. Probably took me half a week to recover but not bad for having 4 teeth removed and all, still remember how scared I was to poke my tongue back to where they used to be.

Worst experience at the dentist for me was getting molds of my teeth after having my bracers removed, made me gag so hard. Thankfully wasn't as bad when I had it done recently for a night guard but still an experience I hope I can avoid for quite some time.

Everyone I know is going to a engagement party in Dunsborough and I’m staying home. Feeding 5 dogs over the weekend. At least they all NOR but fuck me, I’m gonna be driving 2 plus hours to feed dogs on Friday Saturday

Rep Level
    Also required surgery. Was referred by my dentist to his uni mate. Might be the best OMFS in Australia based on his resume.

Surgeon chatting about the snow and footy with me
    Anaesthesiologist hooking me up with the good stuff
    gay surgery assistant signing wizard of oz showtunes as I'm being wheeled into the theatre
    hot nurse when I woke up

If it weren't for all the faffing about with all the pre-surgery stuff at the hospital before hand it probably would have been faster than getting it done in the chair as well.

A+ would recommend

not entirely covered by my private but more than enough was to put me ahead with my insurance for the next few years.