Close

Page 812 of 833 FirstFirst ... 312712762802810811812813814822 ... LastLast
Results 20,276 to 20,300 of 20805
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Anyone know of a more nothing response than this btw

"We are sorry but rest assured we will fix this going forward so it wont happen in the future"

Like, why the fuck do I care you are going to fix it for the next person for? Fix it for me ffs. If you fix it for the next person does he have to pay more for this fix or do I have to wear the cost of you not doing it at all while he gets it for free

To me its the answer of a guy who has no care or passion for what he is doing. It generally annoys me in life when I am next to someone who cares so little. Its actually one of the biggest hates I have of all. Have some pride and passion and be seen as doing a good job.
    The response to me calling them out on this is hilarious

Unfortunately the reality is that due to COVID many business had to reduce their staff levels. I presume we were one. That situation was remedied when the grants were introduced and staff was reinstated. I honestly don't think you'll find one business that wasn't genuinely effected by recent events. I know I have experienced less than acceptable service from a number of business I deal with including my property managers. Leases not getting signed, one tenant falling behind in rent by 2 months and I could go on. I was furious about these things but also understood that with diminished staff errors were made. These were rectified and in the end that's what mattered to me.
    Am I the only one who thinks this is just bizarre reasoning>

Teams
    Toasters
    Rep Level
    WCE Toast WCE
    Time to retain yourself a lawyer before you shoot from the hip while angry, and say something as stupid as them

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Triptanes View Post
    Time to retain yourself a lawyer before you shoot from the hip while angry, and say something as stupid as them
    Hard to know how far I can go. They could pretty much burn the house down and piss on the remains and id have to lump it. Its a bit of a joke how hard this all is

We have decided to focus on my brothers issue first and foremost. Ill deal with mine later at this stage by simply drawing out the process

Rep Level
    We getting hacked hard btw for some reason. Site will be flapping on and off. Brother will look at it todayish

Teams
    Essendon
    Rep Level
    Toast Toast Toast
    Here we go again...

#NBCSiberia

Teams
    Adelaide Crows, Toronto Raptors
    Rep Level
    Adelaide Crows Toronto Raptors
    We getting hacked hard btw for some reason. Site will be flapping on and off. Brother will look at it todayish
    Was going to post last night but been fucking around with the ffc discord a little further and think it's a decent alternative to a forum should we get ISIS'd. Easy to manage, free and works on all platforms.

Still like a forum setup more but it's a solid option.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by dylan123 View Post
    Was going to post last night but been fucking around with the ffc discord a little further and think it's a decent alternative to a forum should we get ISIS'd. Easy to manage, free and works on all platforms.

Still like a forum setup more but it's a solid option.
    Safe from ISIS. The hosting company is bouncing it back. We need to fix it however because if we dont, the hosting cancels our service which is fair enough really. Think we just need to turn off a few services and change some of the backend passwords that dont actually have anything to do with the forum itself, but Id rather let my brother deal with it then myself

Rep Level
    I might actually try to buy the house im currently renting. I dunno why but kind of fallen for it. Really nice set up. Lianna is way off on her own room so when she cries I can stay asleep now that I have moved into the other room in the house (have to for epilepsy reasons). Its a good house for us at the moment is all. She is VERY VERY VERY bad with sleeping. Have had to give her to my mom for 1 day a week because of it. Its just too tiring when my missus has to be the only one to deal with it. I tried to help but really couldnt physically. Other then that she is a dream though. During the day literally not a peep.

For this reason Im kind of less ansy about the house etc. It might actually be a good thing if I can move in later at this point (ie. get the nighttime issues under control)

Rep Level
    WCE
    Is the common occurrance of men developing spinal ailments and suffering from back pain a modern phenomenon?

What is the cause?

Edit: This doesn't pertain to Embers.
    Last edited by Eagle E; 22nd August 2020 at 03:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by showdownhero View Post
    the slutty teenage gash frothing around while I'm off tap makes fidelity quite hard.

Teams
    Western Sydney Wanderers
    Rep Level
    The Hawks Liverpool West Tigers
    Feel like Embers will be the go-to here but any input is welcome. Raised an issue with my body corp almost eight weeks ago now, about my balcony ceiling having quite a bit of water damage, which has subsequently caused water to leak through in a few spots. I have since emailed them again roughly two weeks ago, and was told we are "awaiting advice from a plumber". The water is leaking tonight worse than ever and they couldn't give a shit, to be truthful.

Will preface this by saying I want to sell and move out of here ASAP. Obviously can't do that until the repairs are carried out and the cosmetic damage has been repaired. What do?
    I just smash the keyboard and hope.

Rep Level
    Can you fake a injury?

Either way, email him saying you slipped and hurt yourself and you will be off work on Monday because of it. First thing they will think is law suit and they will jump into action. Just sip a beer through a straw on your couch while they work away on Monday

Teams
    Western Sydney Wanderers
    Rep Level
    Can you fake a injury?

Either way, email him saying you slipped and hurt yourself and you will be off work on Monday because of it. First thing they will think is law suit and they will jump into action. Just sip a beer through a straw on your couch while they work away on Monday
    I mean my back is fucked (Inb4 but did you break it?) and I have arthritis in my wrist..

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumblah View Post
    I mean my back is fucked (Inb4 but did you break it?) and I have arthritis in my wrist..
    Well there you go

Email away

Teams
    Western Sydney Wanderers
    Rep Level

Rep Level
    Make sure you throw in a “Thankfully though the concrete broke my fall”

Rep Level
    So Auspost delivered a package to me today. Since when do they work on weekends?

Veteran
    Rep Level
    Sydney Swans Minnesota Vikings Orlando Magic
    The response to me calling them out on this is hilarious

Am I the only one who thinks this is just bizarre reasoning>
    I love that they're presuming about their own business...

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
    I love that they're presuming about their own business...
    "Geez, Bob has been on leave for months now"

Teams
    West Coast, QPR, Seahawks
    Rep Level
    Seattle Seahawks WCE Queens Park Rangers
    Wife is getting induced tonight!

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by trigg View Post
    Wife is getting induced tonight!
    And?

Rep Level
    And?
    And now he doesn't have time to post anymore

VALE trigg enjoy fatherhood. We will see you again when your kids have moved out

Rep Level
    House update

We finally figured out what happened. Both myself amd my brothers houses have been built too small. My brothers entire house is off by 50-75mm in every room. My house was off by 100-150mm in every room

So technically everything was in the right spot. It was the every single wall that were located incorrectly

Veteran
    Rep Level
    Sydney Swans Minnesota Vikings Orlando Magic
    House update

We finally figured out what happened. Both myself amd my brothers houses have been built too small. My brothers entire house is off by 50-75mm in every room. My house was off by 100-150mm in every room

So technically everything was in the right spot. It was the every single wall that were located incorrectly
    Sounds like you got some of the very best that tradies have to offer!

Teams
    Adelaide Crows, Adelaide United, Everton
    Rep Level
    Adelaide Crows Everton NULL
    House update

How the fuck does that happen? How did both the concreters and chippies both get it wrong?
    We demand an investigation into the replacement of referee Rafshan Irmatov and his departure at a difficult time in such an important match. We ask for an examination of the grassland that was not suitable for the Syrian team, while Australian players seem to be wearing shoes that cling to the long grass, so we saw Syrian players fall during the game, while Australia's players are steady.

YOU BETTER WATCH OUT Red Neville's Avatar
    Rep Level
    Manchester United Greater Western Sydney Sporting Gijon
    Someone somewhere was cutting corners
    Souvent pour s'amuser les hommes d'equipage
    And it's like talking to a stranger