Close

Page 728 of 731 FirstFirst ... 228628678718726727728729730 ... LastLast
Results 18,176 to 18,200 of 18258
  1. #18176
    Veteran LC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    LA Lakers, Celtic, Victory, Stars
    Posts
    1,063
    Rep Level
    2782
    Rep Power
    74
    Carolina Panthers Los Angeles Lakers Sydney Roosters
    Took a video of a rat I saw at Asian Beer Cafe while I was having lunch last week. Somehow went viral on Reddit.

    Daily Mail paid me $150 for the video. Ridiculous.

  2. #18177
    Veteran yeah_nah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Perth
    Teams
    Toasters
    Posts
    9,830
    Rep Level
    22944
    Rep Power
    627
    Quote Originally Posted by LC View Post
    Took a video of a rat I saw at Asian Beer Cafe while I was having lunch last week. Somehow went viral on Reddit.

    Daily Mail paid me $150 for the video. Ridiculous.
    Cheaper than paying a journalist to write an article that gets less clicks for them.

    It was probably like
    Headline: You won't believe what you find in this Asian beef cafe. It will SHOCK you

    Body: take a look (video)

    Boom.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    I then started saving extra money as a result of eating dumpster food.

    I knew when to hit the dumpster for optimum catch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    accualy scared of getting knocked out by yenny
    #broughtback

  3. #18178
    Veteran LC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    LA Lakers, Celtic, Victory, Stars
    Posts
    1,063
    Rep Level
    2782
    Rep Power
    74
    Carolina Panthers Los Angeles Lakers Sydney Roosters
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...p-vsBveHBYQfFs

    I looked up the writer. Pretty sure they're based in South America. Pretty sure I got paid more than her.

  4. #18179
    Veteran yeah_nah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Perth
    Teams
    Toasters
    Posts
    9,830
    Rep Level
    22944
    Rep Power
    627
    Quoting reddit too. Daily mail is too good

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    I then started saving extra money as a result of eating dumpster food.

    I knew when to hit the dumpster for optimum catch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    accualy scared of getting knocked out by yenny
    #broughtback

  5. #18180
    Veteran Triptanes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Toasters
    Posts
    13,720
    Rep Level
    26293
    Rep Power
    815
    WCE Toast WCE

    Random Thoughts Part VI: Return of the Rolling Zone

    Quote Originally Posted by yeah_nah View Post
    Headline: You won't believe what you find in this Asian beef cafe. It will SHOCK you


    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Is this a Thai restaurant where you get served by ladyboys? Not as shocking as the first time I got caught out by that

  6. #18181
    Veteran Triptanes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Toasters
    Posts
    13,720
    Rep Level
    26293
    Rep Power
    815
    WCE Toast WCE
    Journalism at its finest Can understand why these news sites have paywalls for this kind of premium content

  7. #18182
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,607
    Rep Level
    13742
    Rep Power
    686
    Quote Originally Posted by LC View Post
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...p-vsBveHBYQfFs

    I looked up the writer. Pretty sure they're based in South America. Pretty sure I got paid more than her.
    What did you tape this on? A fridge magnet?
    I JUST DELETED YOUR ASS!!!

  8. #18183
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,815
    Rep Level
    2976
    Rep Power
    103
    Sydney Swans Minnesota Vikings Orlando Magic
    Quote Originally Posted by LC View Post
    Took a video of a rat I saw at Asian Beer Cafe while I was having lunch last week. Somehow went viral on Reddit.

    Daily Mail paid me $150 for the video. Ridiculous.
    Firstly, were you actually disgusted or have they misappropriated your feelings?

    Secondly, as someone who has spent a lot of time in Asia, this is just a tick for authenticity. If an Asian restaurant doesn't have rats I'd be more worried that they're not making genuine Asian food as that shit is just peas in a pod.

  9. #18184
    Veteran LC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    LA Lakers, Celtic, Victory, Stars
    Posts
    1,063
    Rep Level
    2782
    Rep Power
    74
    Carolina Panthers Los Angeles Lakers Sydney Roosters
    Realistically if they'd just refunded me my money, I would not have given a fuck.

  10. #18185
    Veteran LC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    LA Lakers, Celtic, Victory, Stars
    Posts
    1,063
    Rep Level
    2782
    Rep Power
    74
    Carolina Panthers Los Angeles Lakers Sydney Roosters
    Set up a Lebanese troll account on Facebook this morning. Commented on a welfare cheat post on the Herald Sun that I'd been claiming vets payments for a tour of Afghanistan I never did, and 10 years worth of payments later, they still hadn't caught me.

    So. much. bogan. froth.

  11. #18186
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,607
    Rep Level
    13742
    Rep Power
    686
    Dad got diagnosed with melanoma today. Never seen him get so much as the flu. Going to be very very very weird seeing him well sick in any way. Guy just never ever has gotten sick. I'm getting pretty pissed off at the big C at this point in my fucking life I must admit
    I JUST DELETED YOUR ASS!!!

  12. #18187
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,607
    Rep Level
    13742
    Rep Power
    686
    Quote Originally Posted by LC View Post
    Set up a Lebanese troll account on Facebook this morning. Commented on a welfare cheat post on the Herald Sun that I'd been claiming vets payments for a tour of Afghanistan I never did, and 10 years worth of payments later, they still hadn't caught me.

    So. much. bogan. froth.
    Where have you been. Your a Sudanese gangsta on Welfare bro
    I JUST DELETED YOUR ASS!!!

  13. #18188
    YOU BETTER WATCH OUT Red Neville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Wanderland
    Posts
    7,835
    Rep Level
    12596
    Rep Power
    443
    Manchester United Greater Western Sydney Sporting Gijon
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Dad got diagnosed with melanoma today. Never seen him get so much as the flu. Going to be very very very weird seeing him well sick in any way. Guy just never ever has gotten sick. I'm getting pretty pissed off at the big C at this point in my fucking life I must admit
    was the same with my dad. That really sucks mate.
    Souvent pour s'amuser les hommes d'equipage
    And it's like talking to a stranger

  14. #18189
    Veteran Narkee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    New Orleans Saints, Geelong, Liverpool, OKC
    Posts
    3,750
    Rep Level
    7662
    Rep Power
    231
    New Orleans Saints Geelong Cats Liverpool
    Sorry to hear that Embers

  15. #18190
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,607
    Rep Level
    13742
    Rep Power
    686
    On top of that all treatment stopped with my father in law so we are down to the final few weeks. Like a father to me so
    I JUST DELETED YOUR ASS!!!

  16. #18191
    comfortably numb flight23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Thon Maker
    Posts
    11,225
    Rep Level
    21337
    Rep Power
    667
    Chicago Bulls Western Bulldogs
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    On top of that all treatment stopped with my father in law so we are down to the final few weeks. Like a father to me so
    Brother had a very similar thing where his father in law was around longer than our actual father and cancer got him

    His speech at the funeral completely ripped my guts out when my brother told the room “Boris said he felt his family was safe because of how he raised me”

    If ever there was a funeral mic drop that was it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Im the hero football needs and deserves you will find

  17. #18192
    Veteran kerrigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Philly what UP
    Teams
    Oladipo, Pacers, Seahawks, Mckayla Maroney, Reggie Miller’s commentating
    Posts
    3,400
    Rep Level
    3390
    Rep Power
    174
    Indiana Pacers Seattle Seahawks Buffalo Sabres
    MJ was a creep but this is one of all the time WOAT character assassinations.
    Paul Fraud IS A RINGLESS CUNT AND FLOG

  18. #18193
    Veteran Narkee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    New Orleans Saints, Geelong, Liverpool, OKC
    Posts
    3,750
    Rep Level
    7662
    Rep Power
    231
    New Orleans Saints Geelong Cats Liverpool
    Quote Originally Posted by kerrigan View Post
    MJ was a creep but this is one of all the time WOAT character assassinations.
    It’s fucking deplorable

  19. #18194
    Salty seaman Anchorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Brickney
    Teams
    Freo Fyfies
    Posts
    1,895
    Rep Level
    10905
    Rep Power
    189
    He’s still my third, maybe fourth favourite pedophile of all time
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    Sex is not a virtuous act unless it is for procreation.

    Consensual sex is an act of mutual exploitation. There is nothing positive to be gained from ejaculation, orgasm and physical sexual interaction. It only causes physiological deterioration.

  20. #18195
    Veteran Triptanes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Toasters
    Posts
    13,720
    Rep Level
    26293
    Rep Power
    815
    WCE Toast WCE
    Quote Originally Posted by Anchorman View Post
    He’s still my third, maybe fourth favourite pedophile of all time
    Keeping the top of the list for yourself, your uncle and your childhood priest

  21. #18196
    Elite
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    975
    Rep Level
    2446
    Rep Power
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by Anchorman View Post
    He’s still my third, maybe fourth favourite pedophile of all time
    Who’s 1 & 2 ?

  22. #18197
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,607
    Rep Level
    13742
    Rep Power
    686
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter_pimp View Post
    Who’s 1 & 2 ?
    His dad and his uncle of course
    I JUST DELETED YOUR ASS!!!

  23. #18198
    Salty seaman Anchorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Brickney
    Teams
    Freo Fyfies
    Posts
    1,895
    Rep Level
    10905
    Rep Power
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter_pimp View Post
    Who’s 1 & 2 ?
    That reporter from A Current Affair and Jared from Subway
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    Sex is not a virtuous act unless it is for procreation.

    Consensual sex is an act of mutual exploitation. There is nothing positive to be gained from ejaculation, orgasm and physical sexual interaction. It only causes physiological deterioration.

  24. #18199
    One betting disc please Gamblor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    In the money
    Posts
    4,538
    Rep Level
    11740
    Rep Power
    303
    WCE Toast Chelsea
    The Simpsons ep is now officially banned

    Didn't remember anyone claiming we "ban" the episodes Bill Cosby featured in.

  25. #18200
    Veteran Histrionics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Collingwood, Newcastle United, Melbourne City
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Level
    6254
    Rep Power
    183
    Collingwood Magpies Newcastle United Chicago Bulls
    My favourite simpsons ep too

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •