Close

Page 696 of 703 FirstFirst ... 196596646686694695696697698 ... LastLast
Results 17,376 to 17,400 of 17564
    Teams
    LA Lakers, Celtic, Victory, Stars
    Rep Level
    Carolina Panthers Los Angeles Lakers Sydney Roosters
    I asked if they had Garfield Monopoly, not realizing that was actually a thing.

She seemed rustled by my reasonable offer of $8000 for that big thiccc Garfield cock

YOU BETTER WATCH OUT Red Neville's Avatar
    Rep Level
    Manchester United Greater Western Sydney Sporting Gijon
    Noughties meme alert: I assume she already has this one

Souvent pour s'amuser les hommes d'equipage
    And it's like talking to a stranger

Teams
    Freo Fyfies
    Rep Level
    Don't forget Rasta-monopoly and Gallip-olopoly
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    Sex is not a virtuous act unless it is for procreation.

Consensual sex is an act of mutual exploitation. There is nothing positive to be gained from ejaculation, orgasm and physical sexual interaction. It only causes physiological deterioration.

Teams
    Adelaide Crows, Adelaide United, Everton
    Rep Level
    Adelaide Crows Everton NULL
    Joined a lawn bowls club and played my first game on the weekend. Fk me old people are good fun.

Belted the other cunts 34-12, also had some comments made on my 'very smooth bowling action'. Pretty sure it's just because I can bend without assistance.
    We demand an investigation into the replacement of referee Rafshan Irmatov and his departure at a difficult time in such an important match. We ask for an examination of the grassland that was not suitable for the Syrian team, while Australian players seem to be wearing shoes that cling to the long grass, so we saw Syrian players fall during the game, while Australia's players are steady.

Teams
    Rep Level
    You always know its gonna be a good week when you're able to take a massive shit before lunch on a Monday that has you dropping a belt notch by the time you stand up, and then walking back to your desk, you have that slight stomach rumble that makes you think you're only one cup of poorly prepared Nescafe away from performing the equivalent of an exorcism on your lower colon.

Looking like a two counter meal type of day.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Fools Gold View Post
    Joined a lawn bowls club and played my first game on the weekend. Fk me old people are good fun.

Belted the other cunts 34-12, also had some comments made on my 'very smooth bowling action'. Pretty sure it's just because I can bend without assistance.
    NICE GARRY

Rep Level

Literally about to go play lawn bowls

I play a once or twice a month and have for the last 1-2 years. Generally just play whoever is there as someones always around for a game.
    I JUST DELETED YOUR ASS!!!

Teams
    Toasters
    Rep Level
    Imagine being an innocent bystander then all of a sudden you're playing embers in lawn bowls

Sent from my Moto G (5S) using Tapatalk
    I then started saving extra money as a result of eating dumpster food.

I knew when to hit the dumpster for optimum catch.
    accualy scared of getting knocked out by yenny
    #broughtback

Teams
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Literally about to go play lawn bowls

I play a once or twice a month and have for the last 1-2 years. Generally just play whoever is there as someones always around for a game.
    I thought about just doing night owls, but it wasn't structured/competitive enough, and I generally like to do some for of competitive sport in the off season, been wanting to play for a while but never got the time to suss a place to play at until my mate suggested the club down the road from him. The aesthetic of the place is amazing, like the renos that they did in the 70s was the last renovation done, all the way down to the chairs they still have inside, absolutely love that part of it too. They still play in whites as well even though most of the competition have moved to full coloured kits.

Quote Originally Posted by yeah_nah View Post
    Imagine being an innocent bystander then all of a sudden you're playing embers in lawn bowls

The chat is the best part of it I reckon! The old boys in my team over the weekend were all in their 70s, one bloke was 82 and the team we played was all women in their 70s, so to have a 28 year old in the squad obviously sent the crowd into raptures. Overhearing the women talk about "these guys just want to come to my house and put in this MBM's, I don't even know what it is". "Oh Lyn, it's the new internet, but it disrupts your landline"

Few points during the day they called for a measure and fuck me these two oldies from either team trying to bend to measure looked horiffic, I tried twice to help them out, but the second time I got a stern "we can handle this". No worries Mary, you're on ya own.

$5 beers, sandwiches, cakes and a meat tray raffle at half time + getting 'rink of the week' with the best score = free beer. How could you not like this sport

However, lawn bowls are fucking expensive though, my grandfathers (that I use) were made in 1960-61, so they're not very forviging, hoping some old cunt can give me a spare set but looks like that baby boomer spare money is going into the local pokies and not into up and coming super stars.
    We demand an investigation into the replacement of referee Rafshan Irmatov and his departure at a difficult time in such an important match. We ask for an examination of the grassland that was not suitable for the Syrian team, while Australian players seem to be wearing shoes that cling to the long grass, so we saw Syrian players fall during the game, while Australia's players are steady.

Teams
    Western Sydney Wanderers
    Rep Level
    The Hawks Liverpool West Tigers

Goals.
    Did I become this awesome or was it something I was born with?

Im not sure myself. I think it is one of those things where I was born with a crop of awesome and then I have kind of watered the gardens, tended to the farm and created this farmable mass of fantastic brilliance. I have so much to give and share out but just not enough hours in the day to give it all out.

Its hard sometimes

Rep Level
    WCE Tottenham Hotspur Boston Celtics

Reckon itís worth hanging around lawn bowl clubs everyday just for that one in a million shot

Rep Level

My dad lives in the Barossa and recently joined the league out there. He became friends with three nanas and he now gives them a lift every week. They offered him petrol money but he refused, so instead they pay him in sandwiches/scones/jam/fruit

I wouldn't mind giving it a crack but I'd need to have a serious preseason or two before joining a league.
    Last edited by Jihad; 29th October 2018 at 08:40 PM.

Rep Level
    Double post ffs

Teams
    Western Sydney Wanderers
    Rep Level
    The Hawks Liverpool West Tigers
    GOAT deal for your old man.
    Did I become this awesome or was it something I was born with?

Im not sure myself. I think it is one of those things where I was born with a crop of awesome and then I have kind of watered the gardens, tended to the farm and created this farmable mass of fantastic brilliance. I have so much to give and share out but just not enough hours in the day to give it all out.

Its hard sometimes

Teams
    Philadelphia Eagles, Brisbane Lions, Sixers, Hoyas, United, Roma
    Rep Level
    Philadelphia Eagles Man Utd Roma
    Did Lawn Bowles in primary school. And then worked in a bowls club behind the bar. Can confirm cunts get loose on cheap beers. And its pretty fun
    TTP

Teams
    Adelaide
    Rep Level
    Adelaide Crows
    Lawn bowls was one of my year 12 PE sports. Was pretty fun. I also live 2 mins away from a club so maybe I should get into it.

Rep Level
    Genuinely staggers me that Bindi Irwin isn't in USA snorting cocaine of some black rappers cock at this point in her life. Pretty amazing recovery I reckon
    I JUST DELETED YOUR ASS!!!

Teams
    New Orleans Saints, Geelong, Liverpool, OKC
    Rep Level
    New Orleans Saints Geelong Cats Liverpool
    Need a Fools Gold lawn bowls adventures thread

Teams
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Jihad View Post
    My dad lives in the Barossa and recently joined the league out there. He became friends with three nanas and he now gives them a lift every week. They offered him petrol money but he refused, so instead they pay him in sandwiches/scones/jam/fruit

I wouldn't mind giving it a crack but I'd need to have a serious preseason or two before joining a league.
    Nah just join, it's not a hard sport to learn, once you know the trajectory of your ball it's just all about getting the release right.

Teams
    Rep Level
    How is it some enterprising but ultimately terminally ill kid hasn't told the Make A Wish foundation that his dying wish was to own one of the apartments on the Block?

Also, fuck those cunts who owned the Gatwick buying one of the penthouses off the money made from kicking everyone out on the streets.

Teams
    West Coast, QPR, Seahawks
    Rep Level
    Seattle Seahawks WCE Queens Park Rangers
    Quote Originally Posted by LC View Post

Also, fuck those cunts who owned the Gatwick buying one of the penthouses off the money made from kicking everyone out on the streets.
    Serious? They owned the building they can do what they want. They own it, they can do as they wish.

Imagine how shit it would be running that place as it was previously, it's not something you can do forever, and good luck getting 10 mil from someone to run it as it was.

Teams
    Rep Level
    Offers were made to leave it as its original purpose too, slight difference in pricing, but if you've done that for 50 years, I can't believe it was that much difference.. Subsequently, there's a shit tonne of people they haven't been able to re-locate, and most are now just camping out the front of the 7-11 across the road.

Contextually, it seemed a contrived effort from Ch 9 to address the issues of gentrifying the area at the expense of people in need (they were always going to get one). Quite right - do what you want, but, why not buy an apartment elsewhere? Essentially rubbing it in on those who are now without a place to stay seemed unnecessary. Decent amount of options with 10 mill.
    Last edited by LC; 30th October 2018 at 11:14 AM.

Teams
    Scunthrope, G.Furth
    Rep Level
    Sydney Swans <<Football>>>
    What the hell. When did Halloween become an actual thing in Australia?

My first trick and treater. Great......

Also, kids, If I ignore the first 2 rings, I won't be picking up the 3rd. Try on someone's door who actually cares, please.
    Scunthorpe

Rep Level
    Realising our doorbell system has an on/off button was bliss

Teams
    Toasters
    Rep Level
    My street sent out a letter with a balloon in it, saying if you want to participate put the balloon up out front.
    I then started saving extra money as a result of eating dumpster food.

I knew when to hit the dumpster for optimum catch.
    accualy scared of getting knocked out by yenny
    #broughtback