Close

Page 642 of 713 FirstFirst ... 142542592632640641642643644652692 ... LastLast
Results 16,026 to 16,050 of 17821
  1. #16026
    #408 Rumblah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Western Sydney Wanderers
    Posts
    14,399
    Rep Level
    16547
    Rep Power
    745
    The Hawks Liverpool West Tigers
    Quote Originally Posted by dylan123 View Post
    For some reason I'm picturing a number of cops all jumping up and down on his gear to 'destroy' it.
    I did too
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Did I become this awesome or was it something I was born with?

    Im not sure myself. I think it is one of those things where I was born with a crop of awesome and then I have kind of watered the gardens, tended to the farm and created this farmable mass of fantastic brilliance. I have so much to give and share out but just not enough hours in the day to give it all out.

    Its hard sometimes

  2. #16027
    Veteran divvydan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,796
    Rep Level
    1878
    Rep Power
    94
    Western Bulldogs Liverpool
    I was basically thinking of that scene from Office Space

  3. #16028
    Salty seaman Anchorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Brickney
    Teams
    Freo Fyfies
    Posts
    1,853
    Rep Level
    10830
    Rep Power
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Davola View Post
    I love Scooter_pimp.

    Goes missing for months on end then returns with a flurry of stories about guns, drugs, autism and swingers parties.
    And BASE jumpers now
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    Sex is not a virtuous act unless it is for procreation.

    Consensual sex is an act of mutual exploitation. There is nothing positive to be gained from ejaculation, orgasm and physical sexual interaction. It only causes physiological deterioration.

  4. #16029
    Veteran Triptanes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Toasters
    Posts
    13,605
    Rep Level
    26174
    Rep Power
    810
    WCE Toast WCE
    Homeworks Of America

    so keen to hear you post m8

  5. #16030
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,299
    Rep Level
    13595
    Rep Power
    671
    So one of our friends has a new girlfriend. We keep seeing pictures of them out together and deadset smashed crab butter face. She looks exactly like this person, spitting image. It was doing my head in. It's the biggest tv star to person I o ow doppelgänger of all time for me



    Yesterday we went to the beach together and well fuck me senseless. Body was deadset a 11/10, wowee.

    My question here is. Would you put up with the above face for a 11/10 body?
    I JUST DELETED YOUR ASS!!!

  6. #16031
    comfortably numb flight23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Thon Maker
    Posts
    11,123
    Rep Level
    21256
    Rep Power
    661
    Chicago Bulls Western Bulldogs



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Im the hero football needs and deserves you will find

  7. #16032
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,299
    Rep Level
    13595
    Rep Power
    671
    Quote Originally Posted by flight23 View Post



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's weird in thst she has this massively fat face but the rest of her is well toned and skinny. It makes no sense unless she had some sort of facial surgery. It's like she took the photo into a plastic surgeon office and said "make me look like that"
    I JUST DELETED YOUR ASS!!!

  8. #16033
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,641
    Rep Level
    2901
    Rep Power
    96
    Sydney Swans Minnesota Vikings Orlando Magic
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    So one of our friends has a new girlfriend. We keep seeing pictures of them out together and deadset smashed crab butter face. She looks exactly like this person, spitting image. It was doing my head in. It's the biggest tv star to person I o ow doppelgänger of all time for me



    Yesterday we went to the beach together and well fuck me senseless. Body was deadset a 11/10, wowee.

    My question here is. Would you put up with the above face for a 11/10 body?
    As a smash buddy? Sure.

    As a legit girlfriend, god no.

  9. #16034
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,641
    Rep Level
    2901
    Rep Power
    96
    Sydney Swans Minnesota Vikings Orlando Magic
    Also, thread needs photos of the body after that burn after reading picture.

  10. #16035
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,299
    Rep Level
    13595
    Rep Power
    671
    It also kind of hit me that if I was him, I'd make her wear a bikini everywhere we go, just to make a point is all. Be like

    'Hon, lets go food shopping, put your bikini on and we will get going"
    I JUST DELETED YOUR ASS!!!

  11. #16036
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,299
    Rep Level
    13595
    Rep Power
    671
    Quote Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
    Also, thread needs photos of the body after that burn after reading picture.
    Private Facebook account and I don't have one. Am thinking the convo with the missus along the lines of

    "Hey, can I borrow your Facebook account for a second. I want to scroll through Emily's photos on her Facebook account for a bikini shot so I can post it on a football forum filled with strange weirdo"

    CAnt see that one going down well
    I JUST DELETED YOUR ASS!!!

  12. #16037
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,641
    Rep Level
    2901
    Rep Power
    96
    Sydney Swans Minnesota Vikings Orlando Magic
    Tell her you need it as motivation for the cup because they haven't accepted your amazing plan.

    That one wont go well either but worth it.

  13. #16038
    Veteran yeah_nah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Perth
    Teams
    Toasters
    Posts
    9,629
    Rep Level
    22613
    Rep Power
    616
    I'm ashamed I recognised where that sloot in the pic was from almost immediately
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    I then started saving extra money as a result of eating dumpster food.

    I knew when to hit the dumpster for optimum catch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    accualy scared of getting knocked out by yenny
    #broughtback

  14. #16039
    #408 Rumblah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Western Sydney Wanderers
    Posts
    14,399
    Rep Level
    16547
    Rep Power
    745
    The Hawks Liverpool West Tigers
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Private Facebook account and I don't have one. Am thinking the convo with the missus along the lines of

    "Hey, can I borrow your Facebook account for a second. I want to scroll through Emily's photos on her Facebook account for a bikini shot so I can post it on a football forum filled with strange weirdo"

    CAnt see that one going down well
    As if she doesn't already know about us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Did I become this awesome or was it something I was born with?

    Im not sure myself. I think it is one of those things where I was born with a crop of awesome and then I have kind of watered the gardens, tended to the farm and created this farmable mass of fantastic brilliance. I have so much to give and share out but just not enough hours in the day to give it all out.

    Its hard sometimes

  15. #16040
    comfortably numb flight23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Thon Maker
    Posts
    11,123
    Rep Level
    21256
    Rep Power
    661
    Chicago Bulls Western Bulldogs
    WE ARE THE INTERNET..... WE WANT PICS.........PLS RESPOND


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Im the hero football needs and deserves you will find

  16. #16041
    Veteran wolfgang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    2,908
    Rep Level
    6221
    Rep Power
    183
    Embers let us know when you are going to the beach with her again. flight23 will do the rest

  17. #16042
    #FlyEaglesFly sblack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Sydney
    Teams
    Philadelphia Eagles, Brisbane Lions, Sixers, Hoyas, United, Roma
    Posts
    8,218
    Rep Level
    15143
    Rep Power
    484
    Philadelphia Eagles Man Utd Roma
    Speaking of the beach

    Went last Wednesday after work with a friend.

    Got the ole wave to the side of the head when not looking.

    Water caught in ear.

    Ear has been blocked for a week. Tried a heap of tactics to clear it out

    Started hurting today. Was like fuck really dont want ear infection/have to go to the doctor.

    Just grabbed sisters hair-dryer. 30 seconds later, big ear pop and I can hear again.

    Can tell its still kinda blocked. But progress
    TTP

  18. #16043
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,299
    Rep Level
    13595
    Rep Power
    671
    Technically the answer to the question "who would play you in a movie about your life " should be a "A up and coming unknown actor" because when negotiating his payment you can massIvely low ball him compared to a established star meaning when the movie is a success you will earn a greater profit
    I JUST DELETED YOUR ASS!!!

  19. #16044
    YOU BETTER WATCH OUT Red Neville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Wanderland
    Posts
    7,693
    Rep Level
    12516
    Rep Power
    437
    Manchester United Greater Western Sydney Sporting Gijon
    In4 of Embers' mate's GF at sloot rock
    Souvent pour s'amuser les hommes d'equipage
    And it's like talking to a stranger

  20. #16045
    übermensch showdownhero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Teams
    Adelaide, Crystal Palace
    Posts
    9,993
    Rep Level
    18931
    Rep Power
    593
    Adelaide Crows Crystal Palace
    a)groce hair cut
    b)bitch forgot the apostrophe

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamblor View Post
    You're being a massive Clint

  21. #16046
    YOU BETTER WATCH OUT Red Neville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Wanderland
    Posts
    7,693
    Rep Level
    12516
    Rep Power
    437
    Manchester United Greater Western Sydney Sporting Gijon
    Lesbian phase
    Souvent pour s'amuser les hommes d'equipage
    And it's like talking to a stranger

  22. #16047
    Veteran yeah_nah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Perth
    Teams
    Toasters
    Posts
    9,629
    Rep Level
    22613
    Rep Power
    616


    Emma dat you
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    I then started saving extra money as a result of eating dumpster food.

    I knew when to hit the dumpster for optimum catch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    accualy scared of getting knocked out by yenny
    #broughtback

  23. #16048
    Veteran Dogbloke V3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,134
    Rep Level
    16526
    Rep Power
    695
    WCE Tottenham Hotspur Boston Celtics
    phase

  24. #16049
    Veteran Triptanes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Toasters
    Posts
    13,605
    Rep Level
    26174
    Rep Power
    810
    WCE Toast WCE
    she wasn’t much chop before tbh

  25. #16050
    übermensch showdownhero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Teams
    Adelaide, Crystal Palace
    Posts
    9,993
    Rep Level
    18931
    Rep Power
    593
    Adelaide Crows Crystal Palace


    Quote Originally Posted by Gamblor View Post
    You're being a massive Clint

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •