Close

Page 636 of 711 FirstFirst ... 136536586626634635636637638646686 ... LastLast
Results 15,876 to 15,900 of 17774
  1. #15876
    Veteran yeah_nah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Perth
    Teams
    Toasters
    Posts
    9,601
    Rep Level
    22590
    Rep Power
    614
    At least i can get behind some blind patriotism for straya. BBC is fucking horrid

    Sent from my SM-N9007 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    I then started saving extra money as a result of eating dumpster food.

    I knew when to hit the dumpster for optimum catch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    accualy scared of getting knocked out by yenny
    #broughtback

  2. #15877
    #FlyEaglesFly sblack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Sydney
    Teams
    Philadelphia Eagles, Brisbane Lions, Sixers, Hoyas, United, Roma
    Posts
    8,206
    Rep Level
    14963
    Rep Power
    482
    Philadelphia Eagles Man Utd Roma
    Nah fuck Foxtel for the EPL contract. They blatantly arrogantly underbid thinking they are top shit, and got blown out of the water by Optus. They need a serious wake up call.

    Between the swarming sources of streaming, they need to pick their game up. Take away AFL, who the fuck watches Foxsports here? Unless you are diehard NRL
    TTP

  3. #15878
    Veteran Narkee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    New Orleans Saints, Geelong, Liverpool, OKC
    Posts
    3,708
    Rep Level
    7639
    Rep Power
    229
    New Orleans Saints Geelong Cats Liverpool
    Yep spot on

  4. #15879
    #demteeth origi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    3,810
    Rep Level
    5257
    Rep Power
    209
    WCE Liverpool
    Lamela is a scum piece of shit.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  5. #15880
    #sackcasey dylan123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Adelaide Crows, Toronto Raptors
    Posts
    4,786
    Rep Level
    6806
    Rep Power
    264
    Adelaide Crows Toronto Raptors
    Quote Originally Posted by sblack View Post
    Nah fuck Foxtel for the EPL contract. They blatantly arrogantly underbid thinking they are top shit, and got blown out of the water by Optus. They need a serious wake up call.

    Between the swarming sources of streaming, they need to pick their game up. Take away AFL, who the fuck watches Foxtel anywhere? Unless you are diehard NRL
    EFA

  6. #15881
    Veteran Dogbloke V3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,093
    Rep Level
    16512
    Rep Power
    693
    WCE Tottenham Hotspur Boston Celtics
    Nah fuck SBS. Sucking Optus cock and giving up the World Cup.

    Going to be such shit coverage for those without Optus. Anyone know just how many games outside Australia's SBS will actually show?

  7. #15882
    Veteran Dogbloke V3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,093
    Rep Level
    16512
    Rep Power
    693
    WCE Tottenham Hotspur Boston Celtics
    Quote Originally Posted by origi View Post
    Lamela is a scum piece of shit.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Fucking lol. So salty you went to the wrong thread.

    Peak origi

  8. #15883
    Salty seaman Anchorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Brickney
    Teams
    Freo Fyfies
    Posts
    1,850
    Rep Level
    10824
    Rep Power
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    Sex is not a virtuous act unless it is for procreation.

    Consensual sex is an act of mutual exploitation. There is nothing positive to be gained from ejaculation, orgasm and physical sexual interaction. It only causes physiological deterioration.

  9. #15884
    Veteran yeah_nah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Perth
    Teams
    Toasters
    Posts
    9,601
    Rep Level
    22590
    Rep Power
    614
    Quote Originally Posted by sblack View Post
    Nah fuck Foxtel for the EPL contract. They blatantly arrogantly underbid thinking they are top shit, and got blown out of the water by Optus. They need a serious wake up call.

    Between the swarming sources of streaming, they need to pick their game up. Take away AFL, who the fuck watches Foxsports here? Unless you are diehard NRL
    They underbid assuming nobody else was going for it. Why would they bid more than they had to (based on what they knew)? From what I recall reading, the whole bidding process sounded ridiculous and Foxtel are hardly to blame for that.

    I do agree they needed a wake-up call, they've still not even really thought about changing their business model and have suffered losing marketshare to the likes of Netflix, Stan etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    I then started saving extra money as a result of eating dumpster food.

    I knew when to hit the dumpster for optimum catch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    accualy scared of getting knocked out by yenny
    #broughtback

  10. #15885
    Veteran yeah_nah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Perth
    Teams
    Toasters
    Posts
    9,601
    Rep Level
    22590
    Rep Power
    614
    Quote Originally Posted by yeah_nah View Post
    At least i can get behind some blind patriotism for straya. BBC is fucking horrid

    Sent from my SM-N9007 using Tapatalk
    So basically the only reason GB aren't top of medal count is due to inferior equipment cos lack of funding according to BBC

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    I then started saving extra money as a result of eating dumpster food.

    I knew when to hit the dumpster for optimum catch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    accualy scared of getting knocked out by yenny
    #broughtback

  11. #15886
    #408 Rumblah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Western Sydney Wanderers
    Posts
    14,361
    Rep Level
    16539
    Rep Power
    744
    The Hawks Liverpool West Tigers
    Quote Originally Posted by yeah_nah View Post
    They underbid assuming nobody else was going for it. Why would they bid more than they had to (based on what they knew)? From what I recall reading, the whole bidding process sounded ridiculous and Foxtel are hardly to blame for that.

    I do agree they needed a wake-up call, they've still not even really thought about changing their business model and have suffered losing marketshare to the likes of Netflix, Stan etc.
    Idk bud, their latest $39 iQ sports and entertainment package is pretty good value imo. No lock in contract etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Did I become this awesome or was it something I was born with?

    Im not sure myself. I think it is one of those things where I was born with a crop of awesome and then I have kind of watered the gardens, tended to the farm and created this farmable mass of fantastic brilliance. I have so much to give and share out but just not enough hours in the day to give it all out.

    Its hard sometimes

  12. #15887
    Veteran yeah_nah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Perth
    Teams
    Toasters
    Posts
    9,601
    Rep Level
    22590
    Rep Power
    614
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumblah View Post
    Idk bud, their latest $39 iQ sports and entertainment package is pretty good value imo. No lock in contract etc.
    Yeah I have been out of the country for 2 years m8 so strong chance I'm talking shit
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    I then started saving extra money as a result of eating dumpster food.

    I knew when to hit the dumpster for optimum catch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    accualy scared of getting knocked out by yenny
    #broughtback

  13. #15888
    #408 Rumblah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Western Sydney Wanderers
    Posts
    14,361
    Rep Level
    16539
    Rep Power
    744
    The Hawks Liverpool West Tigers
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Did I become this awesome or was it something I was born with?

    Im not sure myself. I think it is one of those things where I was born with a crop of awesome and then I have kind of watered the gardens, tended to the farm and created this farmable mass of fantastic brilliance. I have so much to give and share out but just not enough hours in the day to give it all out.

    Its hard sometimes

  14. #15889
    Veteran Dogbloke V3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,093
    Rep Level
    16512
    Rep Power
    693
    WCE Tottenham Hotspur Boston Celtics
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumblah View Post
    Idk bud, their latest $39 iQ sports and entertainment package is pretty good value imo. No lock in contract etc.
    That's the price of it now days?! Fuck I'm still being charged $50

  15. #15890
    Veteran yeah_nah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Perth
    Teams
    Toasters
    Posts
    9,601
    Rep Level
    22590
    Rep Power
    614
    From memory i was paying 60 for sport

    50 base package + 10 for HD. Cunts

    Sent from my SM-N9007 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    I then started saving extra money as a result of eating dumpster food.

    I knew when to hit the dumpster for optimum catch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    accualy scared of getting knocked out by yenny
    #broughtback

  16. #15891
    Elite
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    899
    Rep Level
    2349
    Rep Power
    63
    I suffer from hay fever pretty badly

    Have it the worst I’ve ever had it today... feel absolutely terrible

    Work sent me home

  17. #15892
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,246
    Rep Level
    13585
    Rep Power
    669
    Lol wut

    A gardener with hay fever? Isn't that a bit like a butcher being allergic to meat or what
    I JUST DELETED YOUR ASS!!!

  18. #15893
    Elite
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    899
    Rep Level
    2349
    Rep Power
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Lol wut

    A gardener with hay fever? Isn't that a bit like a butcher being allergic to meat or what

    Doesn’t impact me too much... if I get it usually a Clarantine fixes it... just not today


    Super allergic to cats as well.. can’t touch them at all or even sit on a couch at someone’s house who has them

  19. #15894
    Good thanks Jihad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    2,941
    Rep Level
    7393
    Rep Power
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by Jihad View Post
    Not sure if I've mentioned it here before, but I cop a serious amount of phone calls asking for painting quotes. I've traced it to some knob in NSW who must have had the number before me and forgotten to update his details on various advertising sites. Tried emailing him a few times but no response.

    Had two missed calls from a private number earlier and a voice message saying something along the lines of "who the fuck's got my number ya fuckin wanker", can't really understand it as he's mumbling. I've since had two more phone calls, first time was just silence but the second time I stayed silent, he said "hello", I said "hello" back and then he hung up

    I've had this number for 18 months now too, no idea why this spat is calling me now. Honestly gonna paint his town red if he finally talks.
    Update

    He sent me a voice message today saying
    "Hey mate, sorry to bother ya, can you just let your missus know she left her undies in my car. Thanks, bye"

    wut:

    What a fuckin lame thing to say. He's the only bloke that leaves me voice messages so it's not as if he has me sketching out. There's also the fact I don't even have a girlfriend at the moment.

    So I thought, fuck him. He slipped up a while back, put my number/his old number down when inspecting a house to rent and the agent messaged me saying thanks for the application. I was gonna spook him a bit but quickly realised the only number he left me was for a meat market in the town he lives in.

    Long story short, a quick stalk and I now know his full name, the street he lives on/recently lived on and his brother's phone number.

    I considered messaging him through Facebook but I still want some anonymity. Unsure whether to message the brother so he can tell this parrot to stop embarrassing himself.
    Last edited by Jihad; 12th February 2018 at 10:24 PM.

  20. #15895
    übermensch showdownhero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Teams
    Adelaide, Crystal Palace
    Posts
    9,977
    Rep Level
    18917
    Rep Power
    593
    Adelaide Crows Crystal Palace
    Quote Originally Posted by Jihad View Post
    Update

    He sent me a voice message today saying
    "Hey mate, sorry to bother ya, can you just let your missus know she left her undies in my car. Thanks, bye"

    wut:

    What a fuckin lame thing to say. He's the only bloke that leaves me voice messages so it's not as if he has me sketching out. There's also the fact I don't even have a girlfriend at the moment.

    So I thought, fuck him. He slipped up a while back, put my number/his old number down when inspecting a house to rent and the agent messaged me saying thanks for the application. I was gonna spook him a bit but quickly realised the only number he left me was for a meat market in the town he lives in.

    Long story short, a quick stalk and I now know his full name, the street he lives on/recently lived on and his brother's phone number.

    I considered messaging him through Facebook but I still want some anonymity. Unsure whether to message the brother so he can tell this parrot to stop embarrassing himself.
    setup a troll facebook account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamblor View Post
    You're being a massive Clint

  21. #15896
    Good thanks Jihad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    2,941
    Rep Level
    7393
    Rep Power
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by showdownhero View Post
    setup a troll facebook account
    I have thought of this. What's the go if random people try to message you though? Are you able to see it or is it filtered as spam?

  22. #15897
    übermensch showdownhero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Teams
    Adelaide, Crystal Palace
    Posts
    9,977
    Rep Level
    18917
    Rep Power
    593
    Adelaide Crows Crystal Palace
    Quote Originally Posted by Jihad View Post
    I have thought of this. What's the go if random people try to message you though? Are you able to see it or is it filtered as spam?
    They can chose to accept or block your message request but he'll definitely get a notification
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamblor View Post
    You're being a massive Clint

  23. #15898
    Big Al Baron Samedi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Teams
    Emanuel Augustus
    Posts
    3,355
    Rep Level
    11787
    Rep Power
    256
    Adelaide Power Los Angeles Lakers
    Steal his identity for profit

  24. #15899
    Veteran whale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Essendon, Arsenal
    Posts
    2,533
    Rep Level
    8107
    Rep Power
    187
    Essendon Bombers Arsenal NULL
    Sounds like a job for LondonCalling
    In remembrance...

    Quote Originally Posted by MarshallMatthers
    fuck i cant wait till dinner hope we get take away
    Quote Originally Posted by MarshallMatthers
    ended up getting kfc

    wowowowowow
    R.I.P

  25. #15900
    #408 Rumblah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Western Sydney Wanderers
    Posts
    14,361
    Rep Level
    16539
    Rep Power
    744
    The Hawks Liverpool West Tigers
    Quote Originally Posted by whale View Post
    Sounds like a job for LondonCalling
    Yeah this. Pretty sure showdownhero can reach him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Did I become this awesome or was it something I was born with?

    Im not sure myself. I think it is one of those things where I was born with a crop of awesome and then I have kind of watered the gardens, tended to the farm and created this farmable mass of fantastic brilliance. I have so much to give and share out but just not enough hours in the day to give it all out.

    Its hard sometimes

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •