Close

Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 4888969798
Results 2,426 to 2,449 of 2449
    One betting disc please Gamblor's Avatar
    Rep Level
    WCE Toast Chelsea
    I'm out with a 50% loss. Considering I'd resigned myself to losing everything for months I'll take that and move on.

Will rustle me if this actually does succeed in the end.

Rep Level
    Given all the fucking companes that have gotten speeding tickets recently, how the fuck does DOU that goes from 1c to 26c not get one at all?

ASX are a bunch of pisstakers

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamblor View Post
    So you sold SKN yet, I have an order at 4c to sell. Dunno why I don't take what I can get.
    Nah didnt bother. Its just not a game changer for me if I sell. It went better then I thought so yeah, ill sink with the ship

Rep Level
    I'm out with a 50% loss. Considering I'd resigned myself to losing everything for months I'll take that and move on.

Will rustle me if this actually does succeed in the end.
    I also dont agree with selling completely BTW. Just buy back at a lower price if possible but for a smaller amount. Im a bit confused by your all or nothing approach. Day trading for sure, in and out. But if you are 6 months+ in and you clearly believe their is a possibility of share bounceback with the securities purchases later in the year why not hang back to recoup some loses if you can afford to do so?

Teams
    Toasters
    Rep Level
    What in the absolute fuck are you buying into that dog for at any price?

Getting out at 50% loss is fucking incredible given they literally do nothing.

Look at it this way. SKN Market cap is double CXZ - a company that made 1m+ in cash profit last FY

It's over valued. The management are cooked. They've been suspended for like 6 months now. It's a fucking plant based hand sanitiser product that they can't sell. Get the fuck outta there.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    I then started saving extra money as a result of eating dumpster food.

I knew when to hit the dumpster for optimum catch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    accualy scared of getting knocked out by yenny
    #broughtback

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by yeah_nah View Post
    What in the absolute fuck are you buying into that dog for at any price?

Getting out at 50% loss is fucking incredible given they literally do nothing.

Look at it this way. SKN Market cap is double CXZ - a company that made 1m+ in cash profit last FY

It's over valued. The management are cooked. They've been suspended for like 6 months now. It's a fucking plant based hand sanitiser product that they can't sell. Get the fuck outta there.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    In case you havnt noticed im a tad weird

Im staying in because I think its funny for the most part

Rep Level
    WCE Toast Chelsea
    LOL WHAT.

Of all the ones I had an all or nothing approach, this I'm most comfortable with. I legitimately thought it'd open at about half a cent. I'm still in disbelief at the fact I got 4c and escaped with half my money.

A week ago you told me you heard second hand news that lights are off they're insolvent. I'd written this off for months.

The past 5 months has demonstrated the leadership at SKN is non existent, refused to answer any calls, I tried at least a dozen times spanning several weeks. I've driven past their business premises and it's looked dead. More red flags in there than a Chinese embassy. The excuses for the underperformance have been pathetic. They have had several agrrements or announcements that have fallen through.

Even their $2.4m binding agreement is still yet to have an order placed after months and the distributor seems like some backyard operation. SKN includes disclaimers not to consider that forecast figure as fact and that they could yet terminate it.

I can't even assume the underwriting goes through without a problem. The wording of the underwriting agreement was that it could be recharacterised as a loan with terms yet to be agreed...

I have zero confidence in the management and I suspect the price is being manipulated a bit by people who are still able to realise profits at these prices from CR of 1c earlier in the year.

Even if this rebounds I'd be far more comfortable with funds in a more reputable company with sound management.

Rep Level
    LOL WHAT.

Of all the ones I had an all or nothing approach, this I'm most comfortable with. I legitimately thought it'd open at about half a cent. I'm still in disbelief at the fact I got 4c and escaped with half my money.

A week ago you told me you heard second hand news that lights are off they're insolvent. I'd written this off for months.

The past 5 months has demonstrated the leadership at SKN is non existent, refused to answer any calls, I tried at least a dozen times spanning several weeks. I've driven past their business premises and it's looked dead. More red flags in there than a Chinese embassy. The excuses for the underperformance have been pathetic. They have had several agrrements or announcements that have fallen through.

Even their $2.4m binding agreement is still yet to have an order placed after months and the distributor seems like some backyard operation. SKN includes disclaimers not to consider that forecast figure as fact and that they could yet terminate it.

I can't even assume the underwriting goes through without a problem. The wording of the underwriting agreement was that it could be recharacterised as a loan with terms yet to be agreed...

I have zero confidence in the management and I suspect the price is being manipulated a bit by people who are still able to realise profits at these prices from CR of 1c earlier in the year.

Even if this rebounds I'd be far more comfortable with funds in a more reputable company with sound management.
    Pretty much all true, but am thinking the mentality side of things for you. Like you seem to get cut up when something bounces back. Even though this is next to no chance of doing so etc would you not just be like "1k is nothing, let it ride" type scenario?

Rep Level
    Did end up selling some btw to the point where im back down to just free rolling. Let it ride baby!!!!

Rep Level
    WCE Toast Chelsea
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Pretty much all true, but am thinking the mentality side of things for you. Like you seem to get cut up when something bounces back. Even though this is next to no chance of doing so etc would you not just be like "1k is nothing, let it ride" type scenario?
    Well I got out with 2k in the end. If it was only going to be $500 or so yeah I'd let it ride.

I get more "cut up" by not following my original instincts/plan, the by product is that I complain and vent here when the plan inevitably comes to fruition.

Rep Level
    Well I got out with 2k in the end. If it was only going to be $500 or so yeah I'd let it ride.

I get more "cut up" by not following my original instincts/plan, the by product is that I complain and vent here when the plan inevitably comes to fruition.
    Yeah thats true now I think about it re: your mentality.

I gotta be honest though. I expected and this should be 0.05c if we are fair dinkum so be happy with that 2k
    Last edited by Embers; 16th October 2020 at 12:45 PM.

Teams
    Adelaide
    Rep Level
    Adelaide Crows
    ABB went live today and pretty much doubled in price. Looks like they don't send out the allocations until next Wednesday though so can't trade until then.

I called and I've got 2000 of them. Assuming price will drop once everyone can trade next week.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by rossi View Post
    ABB went live today and pretty much doubled in price. Looks like they don't send out the allocations until next Wednesday though so can't trade until then.

I called and I've got 2000 of them. Assuming price will drop once everyone can trade next week.
    Yeah I think everyone got 2000. Did anyone get more? I actually dont know anyone besides myself who bought this TBH so got no one to ask

Every mothefucker is on IINET or Telstra

Rep Level
    WCE Toast Chelsea
    My dumb mutt friends didn't participate in the ABB IPO, because he previously invested in Laybuy and Forbidden Foods which went down in their IPOs...

Why am I friends with these people

Rep Level
    Speaking of dumb mutts, DOU went to 49c.........

Rep Level
    WCE Toast Chelsea
    SKN might be dead again.

HCT terminate their arrangement as SKN have defaulted on their $600k agreement, haven't been ordering their product/ ingredient since May and only paid $111k to them.

But just yesterday the SKN business update advised that this arrangement is still on foot and ordered another 170L of it bringing the total purchases to $219k. Today after hours they get terminated.

Fucking LOL at how amateurish this is.

Teams
    Toasters
    Rep Level
    WCE Toast WCE
    Is Gil the ceo of that too?

Rep Level
    SKN might be dead again.

HCT terminate their arrangement as SKN have defaulted on their $600k agreement, haven't been ordering their product/ ingredient since May and only paid $111k to them.

But just yesterday the SKN business update advised that this arrangement is still on foot and ordered another 170L of it bringing the total purchases to $219k. Today after hours they get terminated.

Fucking LOL at how amateurish this is.
    Still profited

Rep Level
    WCE Toast Chelsea
    I think we finally found a CEO more incompetent than #fuckGil

Teams
    Adelaide Crows, Toronto Raptors
    Rep Level
    Adelaide Crows Toronto Raptors
    lol what a shit show.

Rep Level
    Actually sold out because of their latest announcement. Putrid really. I dont deal with companies that petty.

Upped my game in BRN again

Rep Level
    Crown announce literally the worst possible announcement they could humanely make and it goes down 8%

So many people are so loyal to their fuckups nowadays. Its quite handy really

Rep Level
    WCE Toast Chelsea
    So all along I just selected the wrong sanitiser company of the partnership.

HCT more than doubled after they announced their natural product actually killed COVID-19 and not just some feline surrogate of COVID-19.

Their management isn't much better than SKN in terms of not updating the market, so I'm not getting involved with them.

Rep Level
    So all along I just selected the wrong sanitiser company of the partnership.

HCT more than doubled after they announced their natural product actually killed COVID-19 and not just some feline surrogate of COVID-19.

Their management isn't much better than SKN in terms of not updating the market, so I'm not getting involved with them.
    I got in at 11c and sold at 18c . Nice work for a day, if not quite nerve wracking