Close

Page 93 of 98 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 2449
    One betting disc please Gamblor's Avatar
    Rep Level
    WCE Toast Chelsea
    Jeez brutal sell off today for E25. Particularly considering other Mn stocks EMN, BPH, EPM all had big double digit % gains.

I found that Euroz report prepared on 25th September labelling E25 as a speculative buy very interesting. Especially as data showed Euroz were the largest seller of E25 with $265k worth of shares sold up to 25/09 (see the post from the E25 general comments HC thread today).

Makes me wonder whether those Clints created that report with an alterior motive to pump and sell into the hype. Maybe I'm too early into this investing game to be such a cynical Clint or maybe just still irritated by the CXZ mutts who did that to me.

Also the substantial shareholder info as at 31 August per the Euroz report compared to the annual report had some discrepancies. Eg. The report omitted all nominee companies, as JP Morgan Nominees (11.3m shares) is the largest shareholder. BNP, HSBC also had a couple mill respectively..

Interestingly OM Materials S Pte Ltd 1.25m shares were not listed in the Euroz report as at 31 August. Didn't want to cause a stir speculating the offtake with OMH may have fallen through and as a result they've sold their shares or something.

Sino West 2.7m shares (presumably a sub of the iron ore coy) no longer listed as a shareholder either.

There are some fucking random arse companies with investments, like Auto Tune Orange aka Kapt Enterprises who seemingly sold 1.4m shares and a new company Mandies Meats (family run Vic meat wholesaler) in for 1.2m.

Teams
    Toasters
    Rep Level
    Mandies meats sold out im pretty sure. I looked into it cos I was like wtf is mandys meats. that top 20 list is definitely dated

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    I then started saving extra money as a result of eating dumpster food.

I knew when to hit the dumpster for optimum catch.
    accualy scared of getting knocked out by yenny
    #broughtback

Rep Level
    WCE Toast Chelsea
    Quote Originally Posted by yeah_nah View Post
    Mandies meats sold out im pretty sure. I looked into it cos I was like wtf is mandys meats. that top 20 list is definitely dated

Where do you get current top 20 lists etc from?

The Euroz report says sourced from IRESS as at 31 August.

I also have no idea where people pull the data about which brokers are buying and selling. I just presumed it was some form of paid service/analytics.

The project timeline had offtake and finance to be sorted by October and they've pretty much tracked ahead of schedule for everything else so far so I'm eagerly anticipating the next update.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamblor View Post
    Where do you get current top 20 lists etc from?

The Euroz report says sourced from IRESS as at 31 August.

I also have no idea where people pull the data about which brokers are buying and selling. I just presumed it was some form of paid service/analytics.

The project timeline had offtake and finance to be sorted by October and they've pretty much tracked ahead of schedule for everything else so far so I'm eagerly anticipating the next update.
    I can get that info but on a 24 hour delay. Looked at E25s last week and not much to know really. DRO's is the true interesting one. Tons of investors coming in from Europe/Middle East which coincidently is where they are trying to drum up business.

Something like E25, I dont think their is much to read into when it comes to whose buying what.

Rep Level
    WCE Toast Chelsea
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    I can get that info but on a 24 hour delay. Looked at E25s last week and not much to know really. DRO's is the true interesting one. Tons of investors coming in from Europe/Middle East which coincidently is where they are trying to drum up business.

Something like E25, I dont think their is much to read into when it comes to whose buying what.
    Interesting on DRO, I did contemplate buying in at 20c, although it never got back to the 18c the day you told me "last chance". Noticed their Ann, got a new order today for $900k.

On E25 I was just more or less curious as to whether OMH still holds shares, whether they've increased or reduced their holdings given the Euroz report doesn't list them anymore.

Rep Level
    Interesting on DRO, I did contemplate buying in at 20c, although it never got back to the 18c the day you told me "last chance". Noticed their Ann, got a new order today for $900k.

On E25 I was just more or less curious as to whether OMH still holds shares, whether they've increased or reduced their holdings given the Euroz report doesn't list them anymore.
    I topped up again and again with DRO. If morons dont think its worth 30c right now then so be it.

Rep Level
    In regards to OEC Id say we have a 99.9% chance it receives a decent slice of that govt grants they are talking about for defence. Just a matter of when

Rep Level
    WCE Toast Chelsea
    Was it one of you guys who chased up E25 for a new shareholder list?

Covnenient timing in HC. Also it definitely seems that Euroz report was very much out of date in terms of shareholdings. OMH still hold 1.25m shares.

One of the substantial holders Marcel Mandanici who held 3.2m shares at 30 June appears to be the mystery seller who's flogged off his shares over recent days/weeks.

Teams
    Toasters
    Rep Level
    Was it one of you guys who chased up E25 for a new shareholder list?

Covnenient timing in HC. Also it definitely seems that Euroz report was very much out of date in terms of shareholdings. OMH still hold 1.25m shares.

One of the substantial holders Marcel Mandanici who held 3.2m shares at 30 June appears to be the mystery seller who's flogged off his shares over recent days/weeks.
    Mandincini is also Mandys Meats so he was also selling leading up to that.

I didn't chase it but yeah was timely as hell. The same dude posted a t20 not too long ago as well.

#broughtback

Rep Level
    WCE Toast Chelsea
    I don't know how I didn't put those two together....

Tad disappointed I missed out topping up in the 70s.

Although it basically only went into there after market yesterday and for a brief moment today when presumably Mandanici sold about 60k shares at market all at once with the price ranging from 85c down to 79c.

Rep Level
    WCE Toast Chelsea
    CXZ director Caruso has left for "personal reasons" and seems like he's dropping his remaining shares on market today.

Fucking crazy how a company that is debt free and made 2m profit before tax last year has a market cap of 12m Market Cap right now.

Doesn't fill me with much confidence though that basically no one on the board/execs have any shares in the company, with the 2 largest holders dropping nearly a quarter of the total shares on issue on market over the past 5 weeks.

Although must say I'm tempted to buy in and get burnt for a second time.

Rep Level
    WCE Toast Chelsea
    Trump's COVID is killing my stonks. Market has fallen off a cliff the past hour. Fuck off mutt.

Is this a taste of things to come if Biden wins the election?

Rep Level
    Trump's COVID is killing my stonks. Market has fallen off a cliff the past hour. Fuck off mutt.

Nah, just timing you will find. Its a "if he is dead by Monday, I dont want to own any stocks on Monday"

Uncertainty over the weekend is the core issue

Teams
    Plymouth
    Rep Level
    Western Bulldogs Leicester
    Can see the market going nuts next week when he not only announces he is fine - but that corona isn't any worse than the common cold so lets open every up again.

Teams
    Toasters
    Rep Level
    CXZ director Caruso has left for "personal reasons" and seems like he's dropping his remaining shares on market today.

Fucking crazy how a company that is debt free and made 2m profit before tax last year has a market cap of 12m Market Cap right now.

Doesn't fill me with much confidence though that basically no one on the board/execs have any shares in the company, with the 2 largest holders dropping nearly a quarter of the total shares on issue on market over the past 5 weeks.

Although must say I'm tempted to buy in and get burnt for a second time.
    Sounds like the cunt may as well be dealing with your dice rolling SKN dudes

Involved in an aggravated assault

#broughtback

Teams
    Toasters
    Rep Level
    WCE Toast WCE

ASX Volatility index shot up like 10% as clints got spooked. Actually probably a good time to buy once that happened. But there’s likely to be more volatility between now and Nov 3 /Jan

Rep Level
    Gamblor

Seems like SKN will go under this week. Product IP being sold off by the sounds of it

Rep Level
    WCE Toast Chelsea
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Gamblor

Seems like SKN will go under this week. Product IP being sold off by the sounds of it

Where did you hear/read that?

What a stonk and an expensive lesson. My first ever buy, I owned it for 1 day before it was suspended forever...

A tip from a friend who got me and a few others into the hype of this GAME CHANGING product. Granted this same friend was also pumping Pointsbet and BNPL.

The loss doesn't really phase me much now that E25 has been saving me. The shonky management piss me off though and the bullshit announcements that all fell through (Eg. To be stocked in 10,000 retail stores, partnership deals, binding sales agreements worth millions etc) which were all blamed on COVID despite then trying to capitalise on COVID is pretty rustling.

Also the fact that I mentioned SKN to my dad abd he was basically trying to politely tell me it was a retarded product / investment.

I figured once even the usual Hot Copper rampers had fucked off from the SKN forums we were doomed.

At least I didn't also buy HCT too, although at least if I bought them instead i would've only lost half of my investment instead of 100% of it.

Rep Level

Where did you hear/read that?

What a stonk and an expensive lesson. My first ever buy, I owned it for 1 day before it was suspended forever...

A tip from a friend who got me and a few others into the hype of this GAME CHANGING product. Granted this same friend was also pumping Pointsbet and BNPL.

The loss doesn't really phase me much now that E25 has been saving me. The shonky management piss me off though and the bullshit announcements that all fell through (Eg. To be stocked in 10,000 retail stores, partnership deals, binding sales agreements worth millions etc) which were all blamed on COVID despite then trying to capitalise on COVID is pretty rustling.

Also the fact that I mentioned SKN to my dad abd he was basically trying to politely tell me it was a retarded product / investment.

I figured once even the usual Hot Copper rampers had fucked off from the SKN forums we were doomed.

At least I didn't also buy HCT too, although at least if I bought them instead i would've only lost half of my investment instead of 100% of it.
    I mentioned the company to someone ages ago who works in the "bankrupt" industry so to speak and he texted me to tell me its going sometime this month and likely to be this week

Rep Level
    WCE Toast Chelsea

Oh well makes for a good story...

Holding Pointsbet would've made for a a far better one, although in true Gamblor fashion my most entertaining stories are the manner of my losses and mistakes rather than my successes and wins.

Teams
    Toasters
    Rep Level
    Bankrupt industry

Do you mean insolvency?

#broughtback

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by yeah_nah View Post
    Bankrupt industry

Do you mean insolvency?

I see you are missing the play on words .

Teams
    Toasters
    Rep Level
    Well with you it is quite hard to tell tbh

#broughtback

Veteran
    Rep Level
    Sydney Swans Minnesota Vikings Orlando Magic
    This is a super valuable lesson for everyone playing at home.

Always research the management thoroughly as they are the most important factor at the speculative end of the market, there are a lot of shady operators who have a track record behind them and there are a lot of great directors with a good record.

Do tend to agree with your dad, that was one of those products that had a real "why?" feel to me. Generally not a great idea to chase products that are just ticking off buzz words.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
    This is a super valuable lesson for everyone playing at home.

Always research the management thoroughly as they are the most important factor at the speculative end of the market, there are a lot of shady operators who have a track record behind them and there are a lot of great directors with a good record.

Do tend to agree with your dad, that was one of those products that had a real "why?" feel to me. Generally not a great idea to chase products that are just ticking off buzz words.
    The next buzzword btw

Neobank