Close

Page 106 of 106 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106
Results 2,626 to 2,644 of 2644
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamblor View Post
    Your lithium stocks are beyond moon now Embers

At this point PLS and Galaxy are on some intergalactic search of alien life.

Dunno why I never jumped on the bandwagon. They both cap raised in December and have gone ballistic since.
    Ive just smashed it this past 12 months. Across 20+ stocks I have as longer term holds I only have 1 loser I have is NXT. Bought at 11.98 and its 11.90

Second Biden won it was moon time . Just kept stocking up over the first week of November. Ended up getting 170k extra beyond my initial investment to throw down by re-doing some loans. Most of it is in PLS at a 0.40 price point average. I was in and out of PLS a fair bit since the price fluctuations were pretty obvious. With GXY I kind of kept my ground since July when I was in around 98c average, bought some more still though. Average purchase price is about 1.10

The other one was also mangenese. Got in on EMN at 23c and its 48c now and OMH at 33c and its 60c now.

Still doing a fair bit of day trading but not posting much about it and thats going well still. Not much ive done wrong lately which is a change of pace but im gettimg out what im putting in too research wise etc

Rep Level
    WCE Tottenham Hotspur Boston Celtics
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Id rather trade Pokemon cards then UK stocks. That country is making my shit stained toilet look like a gold plated diamond encrusted toilet bowl you can eat off at this point.

I trade US tech stocks a fair bit but nothing worth spooging over. Im more of a PLS from 36c to 97c spooge kind of guy
    What US tech stocks do you fuck with? I've got some long term ones but am interested in looking for some shorter term gains

Teams
    Adelaide Crows, Toronto Raptors
    Rep Level
    Adelaide Crows Toronto Raptors
    Hack has been killing it for the 6 odd months I've had it for. Up 19.71% in 6 months (I'm a bit over 17% myself). Not bad for an ETF.

Rep Level
    WCE Tottenham Hotspur Boston Celtics
    I jumped (probably late) on the hype train clwd. Started 0.001c yesterday and rose to 7c today before dipping. Seems like it could rise again next week so hopefully to the moon I go

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogbloke V3 View Post
    What US tech stocks do you fuck with? I've got some long term ones but am interested in looking for some shorter term gains
    Quite a few

SalesForce is the big one. I think it become the biggest software company in the world in time. Really at the forefront of API development

Citrix I like BUT it has too much resources tied in real estate in US. Just a poorly ran company with a great product. If management changes it may be worth another look

FormFactor is another one but you may be a bit late as I suspect it really hovers where itís at for a few months before another rise

Qorvo is another big one. Need to get a better idea of how much competition from a China and India they get but itís going to be less then the market is predicting I think. It will probably stagnate a bit this year and take off as the need for low powered devices really takes off

From a tech perspective Iím very very big on low power processing. Qorvo, FormFactor, Brainchip all fall into this scateogry. Itís the most important development in IT in the last 10 plus years and the future of the industry simply needs it to be a core driver going forward
    Last edited by Embers; 9th January 2021 at 11:14 AM.

Teams
    Adelaide
    Rep Level
    Adelaide Crows
    Quote Originally Posted by dylan123 View Post
    Hack has been killing it for the 6 odd months I've had it for. Up 19.71% in 6 months (I'm a bit over 17% myself). Not bad for an ETF.
    It paid a 13% dividend last year too
    Last edited by rossi; 11th January 2021 at 01:43 PM.

Teams
    Toasters
    Rep Level
    Was talking to a guy I know, he was saying how he's been up in Newman doing some work. Asked him a bit about it and turns out it was for E25, connecting their camp.. So that side of things is all good to go (no surprises there as they were utilising some existing infrastructure 40km away).

He's 19 and fairly oblivious so didn't really get what I was asking when I was trying to get some more info out of him (trying to gauge if it was well organised and seemed on track or if they were rushing to get shit done, if there is already some workforce mobilised, management presence, quality of induction etc.)

He enjoyed working up there with the exception of the heat, for what it's worth

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    I then started saving extra money as a result of eating dumpster food.

I knew when to hit the dumpster for optimum catch.
    accualy scared of getting knocked out by yenny
    #broughtback

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by yeah_nah View Post
    Was talking to a guy I know, he was saying how he's been up in Newman doing some work. Asked him a bit about it and turns out it was for E25, connecting their camp.. So that side of things is all good to go (no surprises there as they were utilising some existing infrastructure 40km away).

He's 19 and fairly oblivious so didn't really get what I was asking when I was trying to get some more info out of him (trying to gauge if it was well organised and seemed on track or if they were rushing to get shit done, if there is already some workforce mobilised, management presence, quality of induction etc.)

He enjoyed working up there with the exception of the heat, for what it's worth

Employing a drop kick you know?

Hopefully I can sell out at 41c this morning to eek out just a tiny bit of profit

One betting disc please Gamblor's Avatar
    Rep Level
    WCE Toast Chelsea
    I've been wondering why there hasn't been any update on this offtake exclusivity period with OMH. Was extended to the 10th of Jan but its been silent about what's happening with the offtake.

Is the offtake officially locked in or what? Production due to commence within the next month or so.

Teams
    Toasters
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Employing a drop kick you know?

Hopefully I can sell out at 41c this morning to eek out just a tiny bit of profit
    Yeah that's what I said to him, better sell my shares cos I know their plumbing must be fucked now

#broughtback

Rep Level
    Should have bought more ASX : VUL then I did

Topped up a bit when it hit 5.59-5.80 ish though so clawed something back

Rep Level
    SKN at 11.5c now

Surely Gamblor should be raging harder at this then PBH?. I was back in at 2.8c average. Its crushing it for me

Rep Level
    WCE Toast Chelsea
    They both ticking me off.

I've missed out on a ton of stuff lately as I've basically decided to stop giving a fuck and just let my E25 ride.

Rep Level
    WCE Toast Chelsea
    But SKN in particular annoys me given my dad got screwed over by Malone when he was at Newtel. I want nothing to do with them.

I never really realised, or maybe naive to the fact there's just so many dodgy small cap listed companies out there.

For example, EM1 with their multi level marketing crap and DOU in the shit for a director issuing his mum 3.3m shares ($100k) that she flipped for $200k profit.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamblor View Post
    But SKN in particular annoys me given my dad got screwed over by Malone when he was at Newtel. I want nothing to do with them.

I never really realised, or maybe naive to the fact there's just so many dodgy small cap listed companies out there.

For example, EM1 with their multi level marketing crap and DOU in the shit for a director issuing his mum 3.3m shares ($100k) that she flipped for $200k profit.
    DOU not getting canned about 30 minutes into opening was a fucking embarassment. So many people need a asswhooping on that one.

Teams
    Toasters
    Rep Level
    Even well run small caps are still cowboy as fuck most of the time.

#broughtback

Rep Level
    SKN in trading halt

Vale money, will see you in 12 months

I think I know whats its about

Step 1 - Buy natural nail polish company
    Step 2 - Buy natural nail polish remover company
    Step 3 - World domination

Rep Level

Rep Level
    WCE Toast Chelsea
    Fucking hell Vulcan has gone nuts this past month.