Close

Page 101 of 103 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103 LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 2558
  1. #2501
    Kawhi Leonard. dylan123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Adelaide Crows, Toronto Raptors
    Posts
    6,227
    Rep Level
    7843
    Rep Power
    334
    Adelaide Crows Toronto Raptors
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamblor View Post
    SKN up 53% today... you fukn wot m8

    Back to the same price I sold out at.

    URW did the same thing following the Pfizer vaccine news jumped by 40% back to what I had sold at.

    Fuck em.

  2. #2502
    Fly or Die sblack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    9,917
    Rep Level
    16489
    Rep Power
    567
    Philadelphia 76ers Philadelphia Flyers Philadelphia Phillies
    People at work who "invest" is just cringey.

    Manager who wants to sell on Friday because it usually drops before the weekend.

    Sells all Vanguard ETF to buy Tesla.

    People having no actual idea what they want - long term short term, and if short term (Gamblor issue) no target loss/gain.
    TTP

  3. #2503
    Kawhi Leonard. dylan123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Adelaide Crows, Toronto Raptors
    Posts
    6,227
    Rep Level
    7843
    Rep Power
    334
    Adelaide Crows Toronto Raptors
    Brought some ASIA yesterday and a little more HACK.

    All in ready for the tech bubble to pop

  4. #2504
    One betting disc please Gamblor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    In the money
    Posts
    6,149
    Rep Level
    13217
    Rep Power
    384
    WCE Toast Chelsea
    SKN up another 55% today to 6.2c.

    Paused for ASX Price and Volume query...

    This company mannnnnng

    I don't get it.

  5. #2505
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    20,843
    Rep Level
    16897
    Rep Power
    1008
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamblor View Post
    SKN up another 55% today to 6.2c.

    Paused for ASX Price and Volume query...

    This company mannnnnng

    I don't get it.
    I bought back in just for the LOLs but only 4k worth. Its raining baby

  6. #2506
    One betting disc please Gamblor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    In the money
    Posts
    6,149
    Rep Level
    13217
    Rep Power
    384
    WCE Toast Chelsea
    Seems the same people running the TAB are running the ASX today.

    Trading paused pending investigation into market data issues.

  7. #2507
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    20,843
    Rep Level
    16897
    Rep Power
    1008
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamblor View Post
    Seems the same people running the TAB are running the ASX today.

    Trading paused pending investigation into market data issues.
    "Some nutjob bought 4000 dollatrs in SKN shares"
    "That cant be right. We have a clear data breach, shut her down"

  8. #2508
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    20,843
    Rep Level
    16897
    Rep Power
    1008
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamblor View Post
    Seems the same people running the TAB are running the ASX today.

    Trading paused pending investigation into market data issues.
    "Some nutjob bought 4000 dollatrs in SKN shares"
    "That cant be right. We have a clear data breach, shut her down"

  9. #2509
    Kawhi Leonard. dylan123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Adelaide Crows, Toronto Raptors
    Posts
    6,227
    Rep Level
    7843
    Rep Power
    334
    Adelaide Crows Toronto Raptors
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    I bought back in just for the LOLs but only 4k worth. Its raining baby
    I can't imagine going back for seconds after their last 6 months.

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  10. #2510
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    20,843
    Rep Level
    16897
    Rep Power
    1008
    Quote Originally Posted by dylan123 View Post
    I can't imagine going back for seconds after their last 6 months.

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Morons be morons

  11. #2511
    Fly or Die sblack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    9,917
    Rep Level
    16489
    Rep Power
    567
    Philadelphia 76ers Philadelphia Flyers Philadelphia Phillies
    Bitcoin back up to 17.5k
    TTP

  12. #2512
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    20,843
    Rep Level
    16897
    Rep Power
    1008
    Had a very good last 2 weeks. Kind of went down the path I wanted once the US elections played out and done well

    Went big on PLS/GXY/EMG/LYC and all have done very well. Hoping PLS can edge towards 1.00 from here

  13. #2513
    Veteran yeah_nah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Perth
    Teams
    Toasters
    Posts
    13,220
    Rep Level
    28092
    Rep Power
    815
    Have hit triple bagger on my E25 shares

    Gambol must be pulling his dick off with how much he had in there. If only you didn't sell after the over subscribed placement.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    I then started saving extra money as a result of eating dumpster food.

    I knew when to hit the dumpster for optimum catch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    accualy scared of getting knocked out by yenny
    #broughtback

  14. #2514
    One betting disc please Gamblor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    In the money
    Posts
    6,149
    Rep Level
    13217
    Rep Power
    384
    WCE Toast Chelsea
    Quote Originally Posted by yeah_nah View Post
    Have hit triple bagger on my E25 shares

    Gambol must be pulling his dick off with how much he had in there. If only you didn't sell after the over subscribed placement.


    I would be perspiring heavily right now if I had $55k market value on 1 stonk.

  15. #2515
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    20,843
    Rep Level
    16897
    Rep Power
    1008
    Who was it that road the RCL train with me at 25c?

    Did a search and cant find it but think it was dylan123 or Athomas

    Now up to 55c

  16. #2516
    One betting disc please Gamblor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    In the money
    Posts
    6,149
    Rep Level
    13217
    Rep Power
    384
    WCE Toast Chelsea
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Who was it that road the RCL train with me at 25c?

    Did a search and cant find it but think it was dylan123 or Athomas

    Now up to 55c
    I couldn't remember where/how/why I had added that to my watch list. I think Motley Fool also wrote a piece on them.

    The options expiring end of the month were 8c now 22.5.

  17. #2517
    Elite Athomas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    468
    Rep Level
    856
    Rep Power
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Who was it that road the RCL train with me at 25c?

    Did a search and cant find it but think it was dylan123 or Athomas

    Now up to 55c
    Rings a bell but alas not one of mine

    I've got my international account set up so I could get DKNG (DraftKings)

    Like how they are going about it... Can play in AU too.. More and more states in USA allowing it
    COVID still being around there a slight issue

    Long term play

  18. #2518
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    20,843
    Rep Level
    16897
    Rep Power
    1008
    PLS and GXY up 10+% today

    I launched big time into these. Pretty happy I picked this really from 9 months ago and its played out like I fully expected

  19. #2519
    One betting disc please Gamblor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    In the money
    Posts
    6,149
    Rep Level
    13217
    Rep Power
    384
    WCE Toast Chelsea
    Yeah you first mentioned PLS on here at 20 or 21c.

    Another one I didn't put my money in

    The rise over the past 3 weeks has been huge.

  20. #2520
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    20,843
    Rep Level
    16897
    Rep Power
    1008
    RCL - +15%
    PLS - +11%
    GXY - +14%
    E25 - +13%
    LYC - +6%
    EMN - +14%

    Noice

  21. #2521
    :bevo: Easty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Plymouth
    Posts
    1,201
    Rep Level
    1690
    Rep Power
    71
    Western Bulldogs Leicester
    Does anyone here know anything about depreciating assets for an investment property?

    I bought my first property over the weekend and I'm already planning on leasing out the second bedroom. I'm trying to work out what items I can depreciate vs what I can't and I so far haven't found a clear distinction.

    I know for instance I can claim any whitegoods but as I'm providing a furnished apartment in the common areas, surely I can claim just about anything with a purchase price abover a certain amount (I think it's $100) as it is all technically contributing to rental income.

  22. #2522
    Veteran yeah_nah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Perth
    Teams
    Toasters
    Posts
    13,220
    Rep Level
    28092
    Rep Power
    815
    Quote Originally Posted by Easty View Post
    Does anyone here know anything about depreciating assets for an investment property?

    I bought my first property over the weekend and I'm already planning on leasing out the second bedroom. I'm trying to work out what items I can depreciate vs what I can't and I so far haven't found a clear distinction.

    I know for instance I can claim any whitegoods but as I'm providing a furnished apartment in the common areas, surely I can claim just about anything with a purchase price abover a certain amount (I think it's $100) as it is all technically contributing to rental income.
    Pretty sure most people pay Deppro to come in and do a report. I think it gets messy proving values of fixtures and fittings and shit if u don't use someone like them

    Gambol will know more

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    I then started saving extra money as a result of eating dumpster food.

    I knew when to hit the dumpster for optimum catch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    accualy scared of getting knocked out by yenny
    #broughtback

  23. #2523
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    20,843
    Rep Level
    16897
    Rep Power
    1008
    Quote Originally Posted by Easty View Post
    Does anyone here know anything about depreciating assets for an investment property?

    I bought my first property over the weekend and I'm already planning on leasing out the second bedroom. I'm trying to work out what items I can depreciate vs what I can't and I so far haven't found a clear distinction.

    I know for instance I can claim any whitegoods but as I'm providing a furnished apartment in the common areas, surely I can claim just about anything with a purchase price abover a certain amount (I think it's $100) as it is all technically contributing to rental income.
    Any asset with a limited life that isnít part of the structural integrity of the house. Pretty much means everything you buy from A retail store really, although some things like IT equipment for example are better off going as work expenses

  24. #2524
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    20,843
    Rep Level
    16897
    Rep Power
    1008
    Quote Originally Posted by yeah_nah View Post
    Pretty sure most people pay Deppro to come in and do a report. I think it gets messy proving values of fixtures and fittings and shit if u don't use someone like them

    Gambol will know more

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Itís a waste of time.

  25. #2525
    Veteran trigg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    West Coast, QPR, Seahawks
    Posts
    3,391
    Rep Level
    6807
    Rep Power
    210
    Seattle Seahawks WCE Queens Park Rangers
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Itís a waste of time.
    It's absolutely not.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •