Close

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Rep Level
    WCE

HARD rubbish finds

As requested, items which I collected from scavenging through hard rubbish deposits will be posted here for the purpose of being valued how it is wished so all feedback is welcome.

I will simply post an image and brief description of the item.

To start, this is a cooler bag in very good condition called "The Frij" which was manufactured in Australia during the 1980s/90s:image.jpg

Sent from my Nokia 5.1 Plus using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by showdownhero View Post
    the slutty teenage gash frothing around while I'm off tap makes fidelity quite hard.

Rep Level
    Chicago Bulls Western Bulldogs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Im the hero football needs and deserves you will find

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    As requested, items which I collected from scavenging through hard rubbish deposits will be posted here for the purpose of being valued how it is wished so all feedback is welcome.

I will simply post an image and brief description of the item.

To start, this is a cooler bag in very good condition called "The Frij" which was manufactured in Australia during the 1980s/90s:image.jpg

Can you get HIV from viewing a photo?

WTF is that

Teams
    New Orleans Saints, Geelong, Liverpool, OKC
    Rep Level
    New Orleans Saints Geelong Cats Liverpool
    Hahahaha I remember those things. Literally insulated beanbags to carry a singular beverage bottle. Near on useless.

Rep Level
    WCE
    The cooler bag captured my interest because my father purchased one back in the early 90s which he used during picnics and beach outings which he was quite fond about especially due to the hot Perth summer. I sent a photo of my acquisition to my father and older brother which brought them amusement and that provided all the value I could personally seek for my effort. To my delight, there is a market for them and I can determine a sale price of thirty dollars should it be placed on offer.

This afternoon, I spent time with friends and ended up in a different part of town where I found some worthwhile items once more. I will put something from my latest efforts up next.
    the slutty teenage gash frothing around while I'm off tap makes fidelity quite hard.

Teams
    Toasters
    Rep Level
    Do you go hunting HARD RUBBISH with friends or was the catch up purely of a social nature?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    I then started saving extra money as a result of eating dumpster food.

I knew when to hit the dumpster for optimum catch.
    accualy scared of getting knocked out by yenny
    #broughtback

Rep Level
    WCE
    Quote Originally Posted by yeah_nah View Post
    Do you go hunting HARD RUBBISH with friends or was the catch up purely of a social nature?

Only a few are interested but not the friends I spent time with today. As soon as we departed, I was underway!

Teams
    New Orleans Saints, Geelong, Liverpool, OKC
    Rep Level
    New Orleans Saints Geelong Cats Liverpool
    Your use of the English language is

Rep Level
    Reading EE's posts is like ASMR for mine

Teams
    Essendon, Arsenal
    Rep Level
    Essendon Bombers Arsenal NULL
    Quote Originally Posted by MarshallMatthers
    fuck i cant wait till dinner hope we get take away
    Quote Originally Posted by MarshallMatthers
    ended up getting kfc

wowowowowow

Teams
    Collingwood, Newcastle United, Melbourne City
    Rep Level
    Collingwood Magpies Newcastle United Chicago Bulls
    In. Will add soon

Rep Level
    WCE
    Last night, I collected a few items of value including this vintage motorcycle licence plate from Western Australia.

The chequered wooden placemat in the photo was also collected recently from hard rubbish.

Rep Level
    Last night, I collected a few items of value including this vintage motorcycle licence plate from Western Australia.

The chequered wooden placemat in the photo was also collected recently from hard rubbish.
    Thats much better then that transexial fashion accessory you posted first up

Teams
    Adelaide Crows, Toronto Raptors
    Rep Level
    Adelaide Crows Toronto Raptors
    Are there still periods in WA where suburbs have a hard rubbish collection period? I feel like that's stopped in Vic for the most part (at least around my suburbs) and you're instead entitled to 1-2 pickups a year where you put it out and arrange for them to come and collect. Feel like it would would make it much harder to go searching for stuff.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by dylan123 View Post
    Are there still periods in WA where suburbs have a hard rubbish collection period? I feel like that's stopped in Vic for the most part (at least around my suburbs) and you're instead entitled to 1-2 pickups a year where you put it out and arrange for them to come and collect. Feel like it would would make it much harder to go searching for stuff.
    Still a thing here. You should have seen the last rubbish collection when I was at Peppermint Grove. Eagle E would have been frothing from the mouth pounding his man meat at the site of some of the things people were throwing out.

Teams
    Toasters
    Rep Level
    Still a thing here. You should have seen the last rubbish collection when I was at Peppermint Grove. Eagle E would have been frothing from the mouth pounding his man meat at the site of some of the things people were throwing out.
    City of joondalup give you a free skip per year now so there's no hard waste collections here anymore.

They still do curbside green waste collections tho.

I think City of Stirling still do HARD WASTE collections once a year but could be wrong.

I then started saving extra money as a result of eating dumpster food.

I knew when to hit the dumpster for optimum catch.
    accualy scared of getting knocked out by yenny
    #broughtback

Teams
    Plymouth
    Rep Level
    Western Bulldogs Leicester
    A few weeks ago I saw the same fridge I have in someone's hard rubbish. The model is less than 2 years old - blew my mind.

Rep Level
    WCE Tottenham Hotspur Boston Celtics
    Quote Originally Posted by yeah_nah View Post
    City of joondalup give you a free skip per year now so there's no hard waste collections here anymore.

They still do curbside green waste collections tho.

I think City of Stirling still do HARD WASTE collections once a year but could be wrong.

Some parts in city of Stirling no longer do it. Actually I think it's only the shit 1 or 2 suburbs within the area do it

Rep Level
    In all honesty The Simpsons were on to something with the whole garbage man who collects your rubbish for you. Issue is Homer was paying the guys wages. He should have simply went with the finders keepers rule instead. So Eagle E comes to my house, rummages, drags it to the front of my house and in return he can rummage through it and take what he wants

Its a win/win for societty if you ask me

Rep Level
    WCE
    After enjoying a recent night of picking in the inner city, my carry bags were at full capacity so I headed to base, despatched my inventory and then backtracked to complete unfinished business. To my misfortune, garbage collectors had arrived during my absence and were disposing the waste as intentioned in unstoppable fashion.

I watched them scrap the undiscovered treasures with mixed feelings, but mostly in admiration for their work ethic and the nonchalance which accompanied their indiscriminate destruction.

As I stood across the road, to my consolidation, these items were placed before me! And I scooped them up with haste!

One Lenovo ThinkPad monitor, optionally vertical, and two Samsung M5 speakers, each in very good superficial condition. I had not tested the speakers' functionality before selling them for cheap.

Teams
    Western Sydney Wanderers
    Rep Level
    The Hawks Liverpool West Tigers
    Optionally vertical? Embers pls respond
    I just smash the keyboard and hope.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumblah View Post
    Optionally vertical? Embers pls respond
    A bit like receiving a optional blowjob from a man and telling everyone you are not gay for doing so

Just own up to it and move along m8

Rep Level
    WCE
    Some nights ago, a mate and I were rummaging through piles in the suburbs. Mate finds a Stackhat helmet and queries my possible interest which I responded positively. He was unaware that original design Stackhat helmets were sought after for their nostalgic quality, and to my despair, he mentioned of having recently disposing two such pieces in recent weeks.

Tonight, less than a day of listing the item on the market, it was purchased by an enthusiastic client located interstate for the sum of fifty dollars who placed his trust and deposited the payment in full directly into the bank at my request without expressing any hesitation which I found more rewarding than any profit earned from selling this item once destined for the rubbish tip. To show my appreciation, I slashed the postage charge, offered registered postage service at no extra charge and even promised a money back guarantee.

From the buyer:

Hey mate, thanks for the reply.
    November I need it for, so ages.

If you swing me your bank details I'll deposit your asking amount plus postage.

And you can post it whenever is convenient.

It's coming to Darwin to compete in a skydiving competition.

The stackhat was my childhood helmet. I'm pretty sure I had orange and my brother had white.

I'm looking forward to rocking it like back in the Day.

Appreciate the help.

Image is for illustration purposes only.

Let the good times roll.
    Last edited by Eagle E; 3rd July 2020 at 04:17 AM.

Rep Level
    Those helmets were the bomb.

Good find that

Rep Level
    WCE
    A mate and I got on the HR one night some weeks ago. Quick to record a profit for his effort, he sourced a client to make purchases shortly after we hit our peak.

We met with the client, a snobby little woman, to make some deals and she arrogantly took some licence plates which I had collected and chucked them on the ground.

Bitch.

Displaying a bemused expression, I reclaimed the pieces and stashed them in the nearby for retrieval at later date.

That date had arrived, and it also involved the snobby woman. We met up and I had something for her, a pair of Nike Air Max Thea sneakers, which I picked up on the way to our meeting. She liked them very much and I lashed them to her without giving a fuck. That attitude progressed when I gave her a piece of my mind. I took command and inflicted an experience of dejection. I then excused myself to collect the stashed number plates from weeks back, a statement which emphasised my superiority.

Slut.

The plates. On the move. Move into homes.

Sluts!

:sheedy:

#covidtoria2020