Embers pls
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    I just smash the keyboard and hope.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by flight23 View Post
    https://m.huffingtonpost.com.au/entr....co/U25Faz0VS5
    Embers pls respond

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean god I could write this and write it well. Ive got seasons 1 to 3 storylines panned out already in my mind. Frasier is the stay at home dad living with his son Frederick who is the psychologist with a TV show produced by Rozs daughter. Niles is a radio host with his own national radio show. Frasier is retired and living at Fredericks home after his latest divorce. The story is Frasier is the old cranky non achiever while everyone around him is doing well. Story would mostly be Frasier in the Martin Crane/Niles jealousy role

Give me my fucking Emmy now

Rep Level
    Frasier would also have a pet Jack Russell called Edward that he loves

Rep Level
    Chicago Bulls Western Bulldogs
    Actually think your premise is better than what they will come up with

Im the hero football needs and deserves you will find

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by flight23 View Post
    Actually think your premise is better than what they will come up with

Frasier Crane cuddling up to a Jack Russell and playing chasey with him would literally have middle aged women throwing money at their TVs begging for more. Lets be serious

Rep Level
    Going to be a interesting time for TV repairmen around the world.

"Hi is this Jims Antennas, My TV wont turn on"
    "OK sir, was your wife watching the Frasier reboot"
    "Yes she was but I dont see how thats relevant"
    "Just check the the cables, your wifes panties must have knocked them loose when she threw them at the TV"

Teams
    Toasters
    Rep Level
    WCE Toast WCE
    The original Fasier was pretty shit wasn't it? Why would they bother with this junk?

Teams
    Western Sydney Wanderers
    Rep Level
    The Hawks Liverpool West Tigers
    I just smash the keyboard and hope.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Triptanes View Post
    The original Fasier was pretty shit wasn't it? Why would they bother with this junk?
    This is going to be on the first page of my studies into the dangerous effects of crystal meth in the Perth water supply.

Just drink bottled water going forward ffs. Its not worth it

Teams
    Toasters
    Rep Level
    WCE Toast WCE
    This is going to be on the first page of my studies into the dangerous effects of crystal meth in the Perth water supply.

Just drink bottled water going forward ffs. Its not worth it
    Only good thing about a fraser reboot will be when its re-booted off air

Rep Level
    Only good thing about a fraser reboot will be when its re-booted off air
    You are a somewhat likeable chap arnt you? Like you go into work and people are like "Hey Trippy hows it going" for example? You have been out on dates before too? Like women have come up to you and been like "You dont repulse my organs, did you want to be near me for a small amount of time?" . When their is a family dinner people are like "Wheres Trippy, I thought he was bringing that girl who isnt repulsed by him" because they geniunely want you around?

If this is all true, it makes me wonder. How many fucked up people are their in this world? Like you must be in contact with hundreds of people daily if not thousands and not a single one of them is like "This guy thinks Frasier should be booted off the air, I should fucking smash his face in". It doesnt really make sense to me how you are not in a coma 24/7 with your anti-Frasier mannerisms in life. Its almost like proof that sheer evil does exist and can live amongst us in a daily routine. Its just making me look at the world weirdly at the moment

If this is W.A, its really no wonder Mark McGowan is gonna win in a landslide. Im out bro, im just out

Teams
    Toasters
    Rep Level
    WCE Toast WCE
    You are a somewhat likeable chap arnt you? Like you go into work and people are like "Hey Trippy hows it going" for example? You have been out on dates before too? Like women have come up to you and been like "You dont repulse my organs, did you want to be near me for a small amount of time?" . When their is a family dinner people are like "Wheres Trippy, I thought he was bringing that girl who isnt repulsed by him" because they geniunely want you around?

If this is all true, it makes me wonder. How many fucked up people are their in this world? Like you must be in contact with hundreds of people daily if not thousands and not a single one of them is like "This guy thinks Frasier should be booted off the air, I should fucking smash his face in". It doesnt really make sense to me how you are not in a coma 24/7 with your anti-Frasier mannerisms in life. Its almost like proof that sheer evil does exist and can live amongst us in a daily routine. Its just making me look at the world weirdly at the moment

If this is W.A, its really no wonder Mark McGowan is gonna win in a landslide. Im out bro, im just out
    I am kind of big deal. probaly bigger than fraser. not that its difficult

Rep Level
    I am kind of big deal. probaly bigger than fraser. not that its difficult
    If you were bigger then Frasier, you wouldnt have the strength to post that message. Not with all the sex and panty dodging you would be doing.

Veteran
    Rep Level
    Sydney Swans Minnesota Vikings Orlando Magic

Your repeated use of their instead of there is far harder to tolerate and understand than his Frasier bashing. It is the true reason McGowan is winning.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
    Your repeated use of their instead of there is far harder to tolerate and understand than his Frasier bashing. It is the true reason McGowan is winning.
    Dude

Weak