Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Teams
    New Orleans Saints, Geelong, Liverpool, OKC
    Rep Level
    New Orleans Saints Geelong Cats Liverpool
    Quote Originally Posted by Fools Gold View Post
    Lot of theories doing the rounds about the crypts actually being the unsafest place to be, tend to disagree. Winterfell has some magic shit going around it which makes me love the fact that they'll go to Kings Landing/Oldtown first and Winterfell being the last battle.
    Is this fact?

Would also love that tbh

Teams
    Philadelphia Eagles, Brisbane Lions, Sixers, Hoyas, United, Roma
    Rep Level
    Philadelphia Eagles Man Utd Roma
    The rumours of the Crypts is just because they think the NK will raise all the dead Starks from down there. Also tied into the trailer scene with Arya running in the crypts scared
    TTP

Teams
    Adelaide Crows, Adelaide United, Everton
    Rep Level
    Adelaide Crows Everton NULL
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkee View Post
    Is this fact?

Would also love that tbh

Nah. Should have been love the idea*
    We demand an investigation into the replacement of referee Rafshan Irmatov and his departure at a difficult time in such an important match. We ask for an examination of the grassland that was not suitable for the Syrian team, while Australian players seem to be wearing shoes that cling to the long grass, so we saw Syrian players fall during the game, while Australia's players are steady.

Rep Level
    Western Bulldogs Liverpool
    The issue with the crypts was that Starks always buried their dead kings/lords with Iron swords in the laps of the crypt statues that was meant to keep the spirit in the crypt. Doesn't really mention the body itself. Anyway, when Bran/Rickon/Osha/Hodor hid in their, they took some swords from the crypts so maybe those will rise up. Additionally, if there are a lot of people down there, more swords might get picked up and used, leading to more free spirited dead Starks.

Agree that Winterfell is meant to be surrounded by magic and hot springs but I can't really recall that ever being mentioned in the show.

Teams
    Toasters
    Rep Level
    WCE Toast WCE
    absolute filler eps. waited this long for this shit? not that much screen time to wrap this up, so get to it clints

Teams
    Rep Level
    Actually, just on my theory. They did blow the horn no, so does that mean they can see them? Or we thinking that they will just march right past them on the way to Kings Landing?
    We demand an investigation into the replacement of referee Rafshan Irmatov and his departure at a difficult time in such an important match. We ask for an examination of the grassland that was not suitable for the Syrian team, while Australian players seem to be wearing shoes that cling to the long grass, so we saw Syrian players fall during the game, while Australia's players are steady.

Rep Level
    I haven't seen episode 3's trailer so NFI what they flirted but expanding on Histrionics' post, is there a chance of the NK pulling off a similar tactic to what Robb did with the Lannisters? Send a small crew to Winterfell but target Kings Landing as they're probably not quite prepared yet and picking off the large population will help back at Winterfell.

I also read that the little girl with the scars on her face could actually be Melisandre.

Teams
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Triptanes View Post
    absolute filler eps. waited this long for this shit? not that much screen time to wrap this up, so get to it clints
    Nah this is the point of the expanded season. If not these would've been crammed together. Rather the split and have these types of episodes.

With the horns, yeah they blew it 3 times I'm 99% sure. So confirmed WW sightings.
    TTP

Teams
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Jihad View Post
    I haven't seen episode 3's trailer so NFI what they flirted but expanding on Histrionics' post, is there a chance of the NK pulling off a similar tactic to what Robb did with the Lannisters? Send a small crew to Winterfell but target Kings Landing as they're probably not quite prepared yet and picking off the large population will help back at Winterfell.

I also read that the little girl with the scars on her face could actually be Melisandre.
    That's what a lot are theorising. Using the decoy tactic to allow NK to attack KL without the dragons being able to come defend.
    TTP

Teams
    Collingwood, Newcastle United, Melbourne City
    Rep Level
    Collingwood Magpies Newcastle United Chicago Bulls
    If that's the case will they do Kings Landing the whole ep or as back and forth battle?

Teams
    Essendon, Arsenal
    Rep Level
    Essendon Bombers Arsenal NULL
    Fuck I hate daenerys targaryen, such an annoying bitch. Emilia Clarke is a terrible actress
    In remembrance...

Quote Originally Posted by MarshallMatthers
    fuck i cant wait till dinner hope we get take away
    Quote Originally Posted by MarshallMatthers
    ended up getting kfc

wowowowowow
    R.I.P

Teams
    Emanuel Augustus
    Rep Level
    Adelaide Power Los Angeles Lakers
    Quote Originally Posted by whale View Post
    Fuck I hate daenerys targaryen, such an annoying bitch. Emilia Clarke is a terrible actress
    i think with her it's mainly the writing. she doesn't contribute anything meaningful to conversations, instead they try and make her look as bad ass as possible with her smug one-liners. same with Arya, absolute cringe. the writing for the female characters is extremely 1-dimensional except for Brienne.

Teams
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Histrionics View Post
    If that's the case will they do Kings Landing the whole ep or as back and forth battle?

I'm thinking that'll be something along the lines of this

Ep3: A small (decoy) attack on Winterfell, which they do with somewhat ease (maybe a couple of deaths, I think Brianne and Theon as both their character arcs are complete now), meanwhile the Night King takes the real army to Kings Landing to fuck shit up
    Ep4: The battle for Kings Landing
    Ep5: The battle for the North (final battle where we lose a ton of clints)
    Ep6: Tying up any loose ends.