Close

Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ... 44452535455 LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 1356
    Rep Level
    Everything about it is so nice. I know now why the Apple Magic Mouse is such a pos. They knew they couldn't compete so gave up and just threw some piece of prototype junk on the market

Teams
    Essendon
    Rep Level
    Toast Toast Toast
    Oh yeah I also got MX Keys.

#NBCSiberia

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Ball So Hard View Post
    Oh yeah I also got MX Keys.

I have a KeyChron k4 with brown switches and an LG 27" 4k monitor coming. Should be arriving before the end of the week

So hype for the new set up. Can't wait to put the second monitor in vertical orientation

Teams
    Adelaide Crows, Adelaide United, Everton
    Rep Level
    Adelaide Crows Everton NULL
    Got myself a Logitech G29 wheel the other week. Think I've played about 900 hours of F1 2020 so far
    We demand an investigation into the replacement of referee Rafshan Irmatov and his departure at a difficult time in such an important match. We ask for an examination of the grassland that was not suitable for the Syrian team, while Australian players seem to be wearing shoes that cling to the long grass, so we saw Syrian players fall during the game, while Australia's players are steady.

Teams
    Essendon
    Rep Level
    Toast Toast Toast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fools Gold View Post
    Got myself a Logitech G29 wheel the other week. Think I've played about 900 hours of F1 2020 so far
    How much better is the game with the wheel v. controller? I've always wanted one but seems like a massive outlay for 1 game.
    #NBCSiberia

Rep Level
    If only you picked it up a few weeks ago. You could have got your arse handed to you by Leclerc and Russell online

Teams
    Adelaide Crows, Toronto Raptors
    Rep Level
    Adelaide Crows Toronto Raptors
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfgang View Post
    I have a KeyChron k4 with brown switches and an LG 27" 4k monitor coming. Should be arriving before the end of the week

So hype for the new set up. Can't wait to put the second monitor in vertical orientation
    I'm pretty tempted to get x2 27" monitors but just waiting for a good buy to pop up on ozbargin (although every time I read the comments there's always something missing).

Can't say I know much about the mouse but seems popular based on here! I got a Logitech G502 Hero earlier in the year which has gone well but feel like you'd do well to get a dud one when you're spending $80+.

Teams
    Rep Level
    How much better is the game with the wheel v. controller? I've always wanted one but seems like a massive outlay for 1 game.
    It's like playing another game. So much more immersive with force feedback. legit can feel every single bump or the slightest amount of understeer.

I always wanted to get one and just copped the expense on the chin. My stand is only a $200 one. Probs would consider upgrading to a dedicated seat/stand when I move into our new place and have the room to have it set up semi-permantly.
    We demand an investigation into the replacement of referee Rafshan Irmatov and his departure at a difficult time in such an important match. We ask for an examination of the grassland that was not suitable for the Syrian team, while Australian players seem to be wearing shoes that cling to the long grass, so we saw Syrian players fall during the game, while Australia's players are steady.

Teams
    Rep Level
    Just grabbed x2 of these - https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/555525

Rep Level
    WCE Tottenham Hotspur Boston Celtics

Tech & Gaming: Random Thoughts

It's like playing another game. So much more immersive with force feedback. legit can feel every single bump or the slightest amount of understeer.

I always wanted to get one and just copped the expense on the chin. My stand is only a $200 one. Probs would consider upgrading to a dedicated seat/stand when I move into our new place and have the room to have it set up semi-permantly.
    Did you find it easy to play with less assists with the wheel? Played f1 2019 with controller and back trigger was just too hard to have minimal assists with acceleration
    Last edited by Dogbloke V3; 1st August 2020 at 11:05 PM.

Teams
    Essendon
    Rep Level
    Toast Toast Toast
    Yeah I find that as a huge issue too, just light em up too easily.
    #NBCSiberia

Rep Level
    Western Bulldogs Liverpool
    Quote Originally Posted by dylan123 View Post
    It's an amazing deal. Personally, I don't have a need for these, don't have a PC that can run it and not even sure I have room for it but I was still close to buying one of them and might still do.

Rep Level
    Update: Bought one.

Teams
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by divvydan View Post
    It's an amazing deal. Personally, I don't have a need for these, don't have a PC that can run it and not even sure I have room for it but I was still close to buying one of them and might still do.
    I've been repping a cheap 24" and 21" (that isn't 1080) for so long now, I've been watching ozbargin for a while now hoping for something decent to pop up.

Don't need two at this quality but it will be visually so much more pleasing having the two of the same monitors and I should be set until they break which is hopefully a very long way off. Would like to grab a couple of arms to mount them on my desk, so many options out there, hopefully something cheap...

My only concern now is how my graphics card will handle these two monitors, I'll have to tinker with the settings a bit if it starts to struggle. That's tomorrow's problem

Rep Level
    Apparently the deal is even cheaper now

https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/555647

People found that you could use multiple codes and added in an extra 5% code.

Teams
    Rep Level
    Yeah saw that

Think I'll just cop it on the chin instead of refunding and reordering since I ended up doing a back transfer as the CC option didn't take debit card and I don't use paypal (I should). Also would put me to the back of the line in terms of delivery which given how many people have ordered these, might be a bit of a wait.

Teams
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogbloke V3 View Post
    Did you find it easy to play with less assists with the wheel? Played f1 2019 with controller and back trigger was just too hard to have minimal assists with acceleration
    Yeah defs, biggest thing is the fine adjustments with the pedals. I'll be honest I'm still using a few assists while I get the hang of it (trac control on, automatic, racing line - corners only on) All my other assists are off.

Played with some mates last night who are hardcore, trac control to medium, manual, no racing line. Found it hard not to spin coming out of corners with anything below 3rd gear.

Teams
    Essendon
    Rep Level
    Toast Toast Toast
    i sent it

we sim racer now
    #NBCSiberia

Teams
    Essendon
    Rep Level
    Toast Toast Toast
    Fools Gold what settings do you run for the wheel?
    #NBCSiberia

Rep Level
    WCE Tottenham Hotspur Boston Celtics
    Yeah bought the game when I got home smashed on the weekend. Will probably splurge on a wheel on my next bender

Teams
    Rep Level
    Fools Gold what settings do you run for the wheel?
    as in sensitivity/deadzone?

Will need to check later for ya

Teams
    Essendon
    Rep Level
    Toast Toast Toast
    as in sensitivity/deadzone?

Will need to check later for ya
    Yeah all that sort of stuff. Have been playing around about to figure out what an ideal level of feedback is.
    #NBCSiberia

Teams
    Collingwood, Newcastle United, Melbourne City
    Rep Level
    Collingwood Magpies Newcastle United Chicago Bulls
    Is the F1 game as hard as MotoGP. Fuck the steering is tough

Teams
    Rep Level
    Yeah all that sort of stuff. Have been playing around about to figure out what an ideal level of feedback is.
    Yeah let me have a look tonight for ya!
    I had to turn down the tarmac feedback as I thought it was pretty OTT, but from memory I kept all the others quite high so I can feel slip pretty quickly

Quote Originally Posted by Histrionics View Post
    Is the F1 game as hard as MotoGP. Fuck the steering is tough
    Thats the one thing I've found hard in F1 is steering. The car understeers so much (probably because I'm still driving a shit create-a-team car) but that might just be me not hitting my entry speeds and breaking zones correctly.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by dylan123 View Post
    You get any update on your shipping time. Mine seems to have been pushed back to Mid October.