Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 36 of 36

Thread: Destiny

  1. #26
    disco Ball So Hard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Essendon
    Posts
    5,748
    Rep Level
    12608
    Rep Power
    360
    Toast Toast Toast
    origi how are you finding the game
    #NBCSiberia

  2. #27
    #demteeth origi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    3,810
    Rep Level
    5257
    Rep Power
    209
    WCE Liverpool
    Obviously late too it, but love it. Haven't done all of the quests but I've completed main story line. Just get on these days to play heroic strikes and prison of elders for them engrams. Leveling up light is a grind though. Still have a few raids to do as only have one other mate that players and don't have a fireteam aside from that

  3. #28
    #demteeth origi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    3,810
    Rep Level
    5257
    Rep Power
    209
    WCE Liverpool
    Sledge Ball So Hard

    Grinding IB this week?

  4. #29
    disco Ball So Hard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Essendon
    Posts
    5,748
    Rep Level
    12608
    Rep Power
    360
    Toast Toast Toast
    Quote Originally Posted by origi View Post
    Sledge Ball So Hard

    Grinding IB this week?
    Yeah I've done that bounties on all three characters, just playing for big kill games at the moment.

    Probably be on tomorrow night if you wanna jump on.
    #NBCSiberia

  5. #30
    Veteran Sledge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Crows, Ravens & Ducks
    Posts
    2,756
    Rep Level
    6244
    Rep Power
    177
    Baltimore Ravens Oregon Ducks Adelaide Crows
    Not as much as usual because I've been playing FFXV this week. But I'll be doing the bounties on my second and third characters tomorrow sometime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrell Suggs after winning the Superbowl
    “We beat the future in Andrew Luck, we beat the past in Peyton Manning, we beat the present in Tom Brady and then we beat the best show in offense in the 49ers and Colin Kaepernick. The toughest road in these playoffs, we did it, and we did it together.”
    Quote Originally Posted by flight23 View Post
    BANG!!!! Embers you Mong. Stick some Kelsey grammar up yourself you retarded cunt

  6. #31
    #demteeth origi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    3,810
    Rep Level
    5257
    Rep Power
    209
    WCE Liverpool
    Quote Originally Posted by Ball So Hard View Post
    Yeah I've done that bounties on all three characters, just playing for big kill games at the moment.

    Probably be on tomorrow night if you wanna jump on.
    Wow that's quick. Almost got rank 5 on warlock. Haven't done the other characters yet

  7. #32
    #demteeth origi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    3,810
    Rep Level
    5257
    Rep Power
    209
    WCE Liverpool
    Sledge Ball So Hard

    Enjoying age of triumph?

  8. #33
    disco Ball So Hard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Essendon
    Posts
    5,748
    Rep Level
    12608
    Rep Power
    360
    Toast Toast Toast
    Sledge enjoying it less after my effort as relic holder last night
    #NBCSiberia

  9. #34
    #demteeth origi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    3,810
    Rep Level
    5257
    Rep Power
    209
    WCE Liverpool
    Haha I've only done VOG once and Kingsfall never so hope my raid team carry. I'm no scrub though

  10. #35
    Veteran Sledge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Crows, Ravens & Ducks
    Posts
    2,756
    Rep Level
    6244
    Rep Power
    177
    Baltimore Ravens Oregon Ducks Adelaide Crows
    Quote Originally Posted by Ball So Hard View Post
    Sledge enjoying it less after my effort as relic holder last night
    Like Tom Boyd in the GF you stood up when it counted
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrell Suggs after winning the Superbowl
    “We beat the future in Andrew Luck, we beat the past in Peyton Manning, we beat the present in Tom Brady and then we beat the best show in offense in the 49ers and Colin Kaepernick. The toughest road in these playoffs, we did it, and we did it together.”
    Quote Originally Posted by flight23 View Post
    BANG!!!! Embers you Mong. Stick some Kelsey grammar up yourself you retarded cunt

  11. #36
    disco Ball So Hard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Essendon
    Posts
    5,748
    Rep Level
    12608
    Rep Power
    360
    Toast Toast Toast
    I wish I never did Kingsfall, worst raid.
    #NBCSiberia

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •