Emanuel Augustus
    Rep Level
    Adelaide Power Los Angeles Lakers
    i still don't know how the fuck duck hunt worked

Teams
    Adelaide Crows, Adelaide United, Everton
    Rep Level
    Adelaide Crows Everton NULL
    Surely you guys have visited bartronica in Melbourne then?
    We demand an investigation into the replacement of referee Rafshan Irmatov and his departure at a difficult time in such an important match. We ask for an examination of the grassland that was not suitable for the Syrian team, while Australian players seem to be wearing shoes that cling to the long grass, so we saw Syrian players fall during the game, while Australia's players are steady.

Veteran
    Rep Level
    Sydney Swans Minnesota Vikings Orlando Magic
    Quote Originally Posted by Fools Gold View Post
    Surely you guys have visited bartronica in Melbourne then?
    Not in Melbourne but as much as I love old games, they're far too attractive to the horrendous hipster kind for me to want to be involved with them in public.

über konsistent
    Teams
    Sydney, Liverpool, Indy Colts
    Rep Level
    Sydney Swans Indianapolis Colts Newcastle Knights
    Yeah I had an old Microsoft joystck which copped a hiding when playing that and FIFA 98 "Road to the World Cup" too.
    That indoor soccer mode
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Do a bit of research on it and you will understand.
    Quote Originally Posted by KaII View Post
    Dude I'm doing a masters degree on it.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Maybe we get pick 8 for Lycett

Teams
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
    Not in Melbourne but as much as I love old games, they're far too attractive to the horrendous hipster kind for me to want to be involved with them in public.
    Worth visiting, been there 3 times and the crowd is great. Must still be a bit of an unknown place because it's never packed out. machines are in fantastic order and not full of hipsters.
    We demand an investigation into the replacement of referee Rafshan Irmatov and his departure at a difficult time in such an important match. We ask for an examination of the grassland that was not suitable for the Syrian team, while Australian players seem to be wearing shoes that cling to the long grass, so we saw Syrian players fall during the game, while Australia's players are steady.

Teams
    Emanuel Augustus
    Rep Level
    i think i went a couple of years ago and played some multiplayer goldeneye. that game has really not aged well tho

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Samedi View Post
    i think i went a couple of years ago and played some multiplayer goldeneye. that game has really not aged well tho
    Yes it's clunky and the aiming system is horrible but it's still great fun to play with your mates imo

Veteran
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfgang View Post
    Yes it's clunky and the aiming system is horrible but it's still great fun to play with your mates imo
    Don't have to aim proximity mines!

Teams
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Samedi View Post
    Ended up splurging early in the year when I got my N64 in good shape and bought an Everdrive. Was about $250 but legit have every N64 game ever made now. Had a few weekends away with the lads and we always whip this and 'Worms' out. Creating and then instantly destroying alliances with a homing pidgeon is amazing.

Teams
    Adelaide, Adelaide United, Sunderland
    Rep Level
    Adelaide Crows Sunderland
    Don't think I ever bought the game but used to thrash the demo of Kula World where you would control a beach ball through a maze.

I was a serial Tekken player too. Nina
    Formerly known as meh

Rep Level
    Fuuuuuck, Kula World just brought back so many memories

I used to smash another demo where you were this red, bug-like robot that could jump onto building. It was based on a wharf iirc and your enemies were these spider-like robots.
    Last edited by Jihad; 25th July 2018 at 03:26 PM.

Teams
    Rep Level
    Browse on GOG (Good Old Game) every now and then, bought Roller Coaster Tycoon the other day, best $9 I've spent in a long time. Super strong nostalgia feels with that opening music.

Teams
    Toasters
    Rep Level
    WCE Toast WCE
    Some companies should start cashing in on all these games by bringing them back in original form on a current device. Would spend $$$ to play some of those old Amiga games rather than attempting and failing to use some shitty emulator

Teams
    New Orleans Saints, Geelong, Liverpool, OKC
    Rep Level
    New Orleans Saints Geelong Cats Liverpool
    Amiga

Rep Level
    WCE Tottenham Hotspur Boston Celtics
    They’ve been doing it with movies so surprised it hasn’t happened in game format.

Suppose there would be a lot more legal Mumbo jumbo behind it as most of the game companies wouldn’t be around or have merged with others

Veteran
    Rep Level
    Browse on GOG (Good Old Game) every now and then, bought Roller Coaster Tycoon the other day, best $9 I've spent in a long time. Super strong nostalgia feels with that opening music.
    Creating killer coasters... I might have issues that all these old games from my childhood/teenage years my fondest memories were about killing things!

Teams
    Toasters
    Rep Level
    WCE Toast WCE
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogbloke V3 View Post
    They’ve been doing it with movies so surprised it hasn’t happened in game format.

Suppose there would be a lot more legal Mumbo jumbo behind it as most of the game companies wouldn’t be around or have merged with others
    Yeah, even with the re-release of some of the older consoles, Pokémon shit. Jordan memorabilia became huge again also a few years back. Plenty of examples. When that childhood brigade hits 30ish and has plenty of disposable income is time to capitalise

Rep Level
    Nintendo have done it with the nes mini and snes mini, they've patented the 64 mini name so you'd think that's next in the next 12 months

Teams
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Athomas View Post
    Nintendo have done it with the nes mini and snes mini, they've patented the 64 mini name so you'd think that's next in the next 12 months
    N64 still has a pretty strong market value though, some hardcore collectors out there!!

Teams
    Emanuel Augustus
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogbloke V3 View Post

well they did make rampage!

Rep Level
    N64 still has a pretty strong market value though, some hardcore collectors out there!!
    Yeah I think I have around 25 N64 games, pretty sure I will look to sell most in the next month or so. Looks like Mario Party 1/2, Mario Kart etc still have some solid value.

Veteran
    Rep Level
    This applies for all the NES consoles to be fair. Few of the rarer games on SNES go for a ton. Ditto a couple of the NES games.