Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Runescape

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Samedi View Post
    only ever played this as a non-member. i remember logging so many hours tho. logged in the other night, don't even know what's going on anymore. combat system completely different and wtf is this toolbelt shit
    Toolbelt is handy. Let's you use a shovel tinderbox, pickaxe etc without having to equip it or have it in your bag.

Combat system is shit, I changed it back to legacy mode the day it came out. Barely use combat as it is, so it doesn't bother me too much.

But ye, Runescape has become a whole lot easier now. There's not so much of a grind to it any more, hence everyone wanting 07scape.

Teams
    Emanuel Augustus
    Rep Level
    Adelaide Power Los Angeles Lakers
    Quote Originally Posted by Jihad View Post
    Toolbelt is handy. Let's you use a shovel tinderbox, pickaxe etc without having to equip it or have it in your bag.

Combat system is shit, I changed it back to legacy mode the day it came out. Barely use combat as it is, so it doesn't bother me too much.

But ye, Runescape has become a whole lot easier now. There's not so much of a grind to it any more, hence everyone wanting 07scape.
    I only say wtf is this cos i couldn't find my pickaxe or anything and went and bought a new one

So you can't change mode as non-member?

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Samedi View Post
    I only say wtf is this cos i couldn't find my pickaxe or anything and went and bought a new one

So you can't change mode as non-member?
    I think you can, from memory it is somewhat hard to find. Maybe in the in-game settings and under gameplay.

Teams
    Emanuel Augustus
    Rep Level
    Adelaide Power Los Angeles Lakers
    Quote Originally Posted by Jihad View Post
    I think you can, from memory it is somewhat hard to find. Maybe in the in-game settings and under gameplay.
    have to start from the beginning in classic mode

Rep Level
    I know you guys have been GAGGING for an update. I've played about three hours of RS since this thread, 2.5 of those being tonight. I wanted to play with my xGrouse account but forgot which email I used. Instead, I've started a new OSRS Ironman by the name of Dahij. I've committed and bought membership too, LEGGO.