Close

Page 48 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 2757
    Rep Level
    WCE Tottenham Hotspur Boston Celtics
    Quote Originally Posted by Ball So Hard View Post
    USA is going to be fucking carnage.
    NYC had a record number of emergency calls today. Previous record was 9/11.

Teams
    Adelaide, Crystal Palace
    Rep Level
    Adelaide Crows Crystal Palace
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogbloke V3 View Post
    That's fucking terrifying
    Quote Originally Posted by showdownhero View Post
    there’s a couple of clusters of illness in Mt Baker and Gawler where they’ve been tested but their results aren’t back yet. These individuals have all recently returned from various hot spots overseas and are almost guaranteed to returned positive results. Could be a spike in SA numbers in the next few days.

Teams
    Adelaide, Crystal Palace
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Triptanes View Post
    I noticed he had the lat & long of each place in there, so was thinking a bubble chart by geolocation visualisation would be nice
    there’s a couple of clusters of illness in Mt Baker and Gawler where they’ve been tested but their results aren’t back yet. These individuals have all recently returned from various hot spots overseas and are almost guaranteed to returned positive results. Could be a spike in SA numbers in the next few days.

Teams
    Adelaide, Crystal Palace
    Rep Level

Rep Level
    Chicago Bulls Western Bulldogs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Im the hero football needs and deserves you will find

Teams
    Essendon
    Rep Level
    Toast Toast Toast
    That's the most honest thing anyone has said during this whole shit show.
    #NBCSiberia

Teams
    Toasters
    Rep Level
    WCE Toast WCE

Teams
    Essendon
    Rep Level
    Toast Toast Toast
    How are we tracking against other countries at the same point in time after 100 cases? Feel like I keep seeing too many people getting complacent, and we are able to launch in all reality.
    #NBCSiberia

Rep Level
    WCE Tottenham Hotspur Boston Celtics
    How are we tracking against other countries at the same point in time after 100 cases? Feel like I keep seeing too many people getting complacent, and we are able to launch in all reality.
    The stupidity now won't be fully realised for another 2-3 weeks.

I'm better news on a personal level there's a good chance I fall under the new expanded guidelines for the 80% pay. For some strange reason government in uk places a cut off date of being on the payroll on the 28th feb. I started working on the 26th

Teams
    Toasters
    Rep Level
    WCE Toast WCE
    Wouldn't mind knowing what the CCP are doing to prevent this kind of shit happening in the future. Reckon they'll fill us in on the deets? Perhaps they could use some of that money from their 'philanthropic' investment in developing countries in the country they run.

Also, I'm about to watch Pandemic on Netflix, so consider me an expert from here out

Teams
    Adelaide Crows, Adelaide United, Everton
    Rep Level
    Adelaide Crows Everton NULL
    The one thing that I wanna know at the end of all of this is 'working from home'.

There is absolutely no need for me to go into an office if I've been able to run an entire battery replacement program for 150,000 clients from Bedroom 3 of my house
    We demand an investigation into the replacement of referee Rafshan Irmatov and his departure at a difficult time in such an important match. We ask for an examination of the grassland that was not suitable for the Syrian team, while Australian players seem to be wearing shoes that cling to the long grass, so we saw Syrian players fall during the game, while Australia's players are steady.

Teams
    Scunthrope, G.Furth
    Rep Level
    Sydney Swans <<Football>>>
    if we can get another week or 2 without any community cases, Tassie will escape the worst of this virus. Would be a lot more confident if people stop coming off damn cruise ships. No flights into Hobart tomorrow. amazing

we locking everyone up in hotels for 14 days if you arrive in the state. only essential travellers are allowed in basically.

If we are cleared of the virus, I hope we can go our own way and open things up again and start a local rebuild. We will be cut off from the rest of Australia for a while if that happens.
    Scunthorpe

Teams
    Adelaide, Crystal Palace
    Rep Level
    Here we go, some of these are obviously bull shit (Japan, Malaysia and Bahrain come to mind) but were 13/20

There's also quite a few countries (Canada, Portugal and others) which reached 100 cases after us but now have a greater number of confirmed cases.

I think our isolation rather than exemplary management has allowed us to keep below the average.

We're 18/31 if you look at the 15 day tally which picks up more countries

Teams
    Toasters
    Rep Level
    WCE Toast WCE
    Quote Originally Posted by Fools Gold View Post
    The one thing that I wanna know at the end of all of this is 'working from home'.

There is absolutely no need for me to go into an office if I've been able to run an entire battery replacement program for 150,000 clients from Bedroom 3 of my house
    Think a lot of people have similar feelings.

Would definitely help infrastructure requirements (Smaller peaks for roads/PT/water/power from everyone needing to travel, or starting/finishing at the same time), lower office space/rent requirements, and save people a shitload of time. Plenty of other positives too, but I'm sure there's also the flipside that a lot of people couldn't handle it / would treat it as a joke.

Teams
    Toasters
    Rep Level
    WCE Toast WCE
    Also, got this question, cause I keep hearing about how corona might peak in Australia at the same time as our flu season. How does it 'get here' this year? I basically thought the world 's population and movement was basically a big mixing bowl that kept it active somewhere all the time. So given borders are closed everywhere, and we shouldn't have any #justtheflubro going around at the moment, how does it happen?

This is about the closest reference I can find. Sort of says it's basically just always active in SE/East Asia which keeps it going. https://www.uchicagomedicine.org/for...rom-every-year

Teams
    Adelaide
    Rep Level
    Adelaide Crows
    Quote Originally Posted by Triptanes View Post
    Also, got this question, cause I keep hearing about how corona might peak in Australia at the same time as our flu season. How does it 'get here' this year? I basically thought the world 's population and movement was basically a big mixing bowl that kept it active somewhere all the time. So given borders are closed everywhere, and we shouldn't have any #justtheflubro going around at the moment, how does it happen?

This is about the closest reference I can find. Sort of says it's basically just always active in SE/East Asia which keeps it going. https://www.uchicagomedicine.org/for...rom-every-year
    I assume version 2020 is here just not cold enough to incubate it yet to spread much. I think the social distancing would have to help with it too though.

Teams
    Freo Fyfies
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogbloke V3 View Post
    What the hell were people calling 911 for on 9/11?

"Hello, nine one one? Just in case you didn't notice, the two largest buildings in the city are on fire. Oh, you've seen?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    Sex is not a virtuous act unless it is for procreation.

Consensual sex is an act of mutual exploitation. There is nothing positive to be gained from ejaculation, orgasm and physical sexual interaction. It only causes physiological deterioration.

One betting disc please Gamblor's Avatar
    Rep Level
    WCE Toast Chelsea
    Do you or anyone else want office 2016 with license key btw? We have 1500 spare licenses is all . If you want it just pm me and I’ll email a link sometime next week
    I may need to buy a new laptop for work shortly so may need to take you up on that.

Cbf with that Office 365 subscription shit.

Teams
    Freo Fyfies
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    Sex is not a virtuous act unless it is for procreation.

Consensual sex is an act of mutual exploitation. There is nothing positive to be gained from ejaculation, orgasm and physical sexual interaction. It only causes physiological deterioration.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Anchorman View Post

Needs a odd scattering of 22 year old Bondi backpacker though surely

Rep Level
    A collection of staff from Hollywood hospital in Perth went apeshit a bout being used to house Coronavirus patients as it goes against their work contracts according to their union. Government pointed out that this scenario is covered in their work contracts at least 3 times.

Union asked if they can get paid more money instead

Teams
    Adelaide, Crystal Palace
    Rep Level
    Police call in AFP to deal with medicos who breached quarantine
    A group of doctors who landed at Sydney Airport from Chile fled their hotels where they had been ordered to self-isolate, with 27 managing to board domestic flights.

Super Moderator
    Rep Level
    Collingwood Magpies Arsenal
    If doctors aren't understanding what bloody hope do we have.

Teams
    Essendon
    Rep Level
    Toast Toast Toast

good start to things.
    #NBCSiberia

Rep Level
    Chicago Bulls Western Bulldogs
    A collection of staff from Hollywood hospital in Perth went apeshit a bout being used to house Coronavirus patients as it goes against their work contracts according to their union. Government pointed out that this scenario is covered in their work contracts at least 3 times.

Union asked if they can get paid more money instead
    Wait there's a hospital or.... suburb in Perth called Hollywood???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Im the hero football needs and deserves you will find