Close

Page 191 of 213 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201 ... LastLast
Results 4,751 to 4,775 of 5316
  1. #4751
    Veteran Triptanes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Toasters
    Posts
    16,971
    Rep Level
    30266
    Rep Power
    988
    WCE Toast WCE
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyVanVeen View Post
    Dan Andrews sooking about NSW getting secret allocation of Vaccines.

    hasnt provided any evidence. Wonder what he stuffed up that he is now blaming the feds/NSW
    I donít mind that NSW are getting more vaccines temporarily. Seemed like thatís where the biggest need is.

    But for Scomo, Gladys and even WA senators (who the fuck do you cunts represent?) to at the same time be doing the whole Ďtut tut get your vaccination rates up, your way behind brickney and delta is coming, open ur bordersí leaves me shaking my head more than after I attempt to read an embers post

  2. #4752
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    22,368
    Rep Level
    17310
    Rep Power
    1075
    Quote Originally Posted by Triptanes View Post
    I don’t mind that NSW are getting more vaccines temporarily. Seemed like that’s where the biggest need is.

    But for Scomo, Gladys and even WA senators (who the fuck do you cunts represent?) to at the same time be doing the whole ‘tut tut get your vaccination rates up, your way behind brickney and delta is coming, open ur borders’ leaves me shaking my head more than after I attempt to read an embers post
    If you want a vaccine today, you can go get one.

    People dont want one for a reason.

  3. #4753
    Veteran Triptanes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Toasters
    Posts
    16,971
    Rep Level
    30266
    Rep Power
    988
    WCE Toast WCE
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    If you want a vaccine today, you can go get one.

    People dont want one for a reason.
    Incorrect and not relevant

  4. #4754
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    22,368
    Rep Level
    17310
    Rep Power
    1075
    Quote Originally Posted by Triptanes View Post
    Incorrect and not relevant
    Ill book you for 1 for 4PM today. Give me your name and you are in

    Cragie okay?

  5. #4755
    Łbermensch showdownhero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Teams
    Adelaide, Crystal Palace
    Posts
    12,532
    Rep Level
    24004
    Rep Power
    749
    Adelaide Crows Crystal Palace
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    How many times can I dig up your quotes? Even when I do you wont admit to saying it mate.
    Number of times sdh said tens of thousands of Australians would die: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    In the end I was wrong

  6. #4756
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    22,368
    Rep Level
    17310
    Rep Power
    1075
    Quote Originally Posted by showdownhero View Post
    Number of times sdh said tens of thousands of Australians would die: 0
    Just like you said you always wanted lockdowns and 8 quotes said otherwise?

    Please

  7. #4757
    Veteran Triptanes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Toasters
    Posts
    16,971
    Rep Level
    30266
    Rep Power
    988
    WCE Toast WCE
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Ill book you for 1 for 4PM today. Give me your name and you are in

    Cragie okay?
    You might be able to book an appointment. Thatís different from the claim I could be vaccinated.

  8. #4758
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    22,368
    Rep Level
    17310
    Rep Power
    1075
    Quote Originally Posted by Triptanes View Post
    You might be able to book an appointment. That’s different from the claim I could be vaccinated.
    You would get one at 4PM is what im saying. W.A has more supply then demand

    Take a walk to the empty Joondalup vax clinic and have a think also

  9. #4759
    Veteran Triptanes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Toasters
    Posts
    16,971
    Rep Level
    30266
    Rep Power
    988
    WCE Toast WCE
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    You would get one at 4PM is what im saying. W.A has more supply then demand
    Like you, Iím already fully vaccinated. So no, I canít get one

  10. #4760
    Łbermensch showdownhero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Teams
    Adelaide, Crystal Palace
    Posts
    12,532
    Rep Level
    24004
    Rep Power
    749
    Adelaide Crows Crystal Palace
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Just like you said you always wanted lockdowns and 8 quotes said otherwise?

    Please
    mate, when did I say tens of thousands of australians would die?
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    In the end I was wrong

  11. #4761
    Łbermensch showdownhero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Teams
    Adelaide, Crystal Palace
    Posts
    12,532
    Rep Level
    24004
    Rep Power
    749
    Adelaide Crows Crystal Palace
    that was never a secret, dan is talking out is arse
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    In the end I was wrong

  12. #4762
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    22,368
    Rep Level
    17310
    Rep Power
    1075
    Quote Originally Posted by Triptanes View Post
    Like you, I’m already fully vaccinated. So no, I can’t get one
    You have had 3 vaccines?

    In that case you are not fully vaccinated

  13. #4763
    Veteran Triptanes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Toasters
    Posts
    16,971
    Rep Level
    30266
    Rep Power
    988
    WCE Toast WCE
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    You have had 3 vaccines?

    In that case you are not fully vaccinated
    Go book yourself in for your third then. Or has your wife already booked it for you like the first two?

  14. #4764
    the implication. fender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    London
    Teams
    Joey Barton, Haynesus
    Posts
    4,899
    Rep Level
    10729
    Rep Power
    310
    Newcastle United Parramatta New York Knicks
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    If they dont stop transmission and instead enhance it, they do not work. How do you eliminate a virus when the vaccine enhances the spread? All you do is create variants your vaccine wont work against as the virus gets smarter and you are back at square one 4 months later...

    Fact is Israels death numbers in Summer from 2020 to Summer 2021 is this reduced by 9. You call that success?

    This isnt even basic virology. This is something a 8 year old knows by now



    Vaccines absolutely stop transmission. especially after two doses and now a booster. The vaccine does not enhance () Covid transmission.

    Have given you both graphs so you can do your 1+1=2.
    Last edited by fender; 7th September 2021 at 06:41 PM.
    Picture Phife losing a battle, come on, get off it
    Put down the microphone son, surrender, forfeit

  15. #4765
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    22,368
    Rep Level
    17310
    Rep Power
    1075
    Quote Originally Posted by fender View Post



    Vaccines absolutely stop transmission. especially after two doses. The vaccine does not enhance () Covid transmission.

    Have given you both graphs so you can do your 1+1=2.
    That graph enhances my point when you realise that the unvaccinated get much more regularly tested then the vaccinated. If you are vaccinated you dont get tested upon returning to Israel as a example

    In any sense Dr Fauci says it better then me


  16. #4766
    Veteran BobbyVanVeen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Tasmania
    Teams
    Scunthrope, G.Furth
    Posts
    2,603
    Rep Level
    2581
    Rep Power
    137
    Sydney Swans <<Football>>>
    Quote Originally Posted by Triptanes View Post
    I donít mind that NSW are getting more vaccines temporarily. Seemed like thatís where the biggest need is.

    But for Scomo, Gladys and even WA senators (who the fuck do you cunts represent?) to at the same time be doing the whole Ďtut tut get your vaccination rates up, your way behind brickney and delta is coming, open ur bordersí leaves me shaking my head more than after I attempt to read an embers post
    Quote Originally Posted by showdownhero View Post
    [citation needed]
    Casey Briggs on the Twitter said, outside the Polish extra, any differences are due to the

    "The 3 states and territories with the highest vaccination rates so far have all benefited from receiving more than a per capita share of Pfizer.

    But when the imbalance is resolved, we'd still find a variance in actual vaccination coverage, due to the uptake of AstraZeneca."
    https://twitter.com/CaseyBriggs/stat...51914761170949

    It is all very political and very confusing(deliberately or incompetence. probably both knowing Sco Mo ). Its Bloody State v State v Feds. It is so easy to blame someone else for something. Sco Mo is a sneaky cunt and loves a good "white lie". The ALP Premiers know it is easy to blame the Libs for anything. The actual truth is probably neither of their positions.
    Scunthorpe

  17. #4767
    Veteran trigg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    West Coast, QPR, Seahawks
    Posts
    3,578
    Rep Level
    6941
    Rep Power
    220
    Seattle Seahawks WCE Queens Park Rangers
    You've actually lost it Embers.

    I see myself as an Embers man - but think you've even lost me here.

    I honestly can't fathom based on all the information around that you think the vaccines are bad.

    I see your point is that the money could have been spent better elsewhere on the health system (although I disagree). But people are getting COVID even when locked down, limiting the affects of it on those people getting it, has to be a positive thing.

    So again – what would you do? Your question around WA having 5,000 cases a day at 80% vaccination rate. What would you have done? Spend the x hundred million on the ‘health system’ and then just open us up completely unvaccinated?

    You mention ‘How do you eliminate a virus when the vaccine enhances the spread?’, so what are your plans?

  18. #4768
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    22,368
    Rep Level
    17310
    Rep Power
    1075
    Quote Originally Posted by trigg View Post
    You've actually lost it Embers.

    I see myself as an Embers man - but think you've even lost me here.

    I honestly can't fathom based on all the information around that you think the vaccines are bad.

    I see your point is that the money could have been spent better elsewhere on the health system (although I disagree). But people are getting COVID even when locked down, limiting the affects of it on those people getting it, has to be a positive thing.

    So again – what would you do? Your question around WA having 5,000 cases a day at 80% vaccination rate. What would you have done? Spend the x hundred million on the ‘health system’ and then just open us up completely unvaccinated?

    You mention ‘How do you eliminate a virus when the vaccine enhances the spread?’, so what are your plans?
    I never said they are bad. Take it if you want and if it makes you feel better. It just wont make a difference is all. You need to describe to me what difference it will make because im not seeing it at all. I am not a 70 year old, im not obese, my immune system is fine. I just dont need this.

    So im asking, how will this make a social difference? You all flat out refuse to answer the question. The reason is because you dont want to admit it, but I am right. We are in lockdown for another 5+ years and you are still in the denial stage

    Id simply just improve the health system and let it be. We sacrifice 20,000 people to smoking every single year and you think this is the breaking point? People die for many many many reasons beyond this and we ignore it. Why the moral crusade today? No one had a moral crusade for me when Mark refused to provide funding for equipment for remote communities which 100% led to death so why have one now for someone whose 82 years older then the person who died as a result of this lack of funding?

  19. #4769
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    22,368
    Rep Level
    17310
    Rep Power
    1075
    The difference between me and you all is ive seen people die because of X thousands of dollars wasnt provided and you guys just dont realise that this is a core concept of the health system.

    softcockhero isnt interested in the death of a Aboriginal child because it cant impact him so he doesnt care if funding doesnt go there. He can get impacted by Covid so he wants to stop it beyond anything else

    I do not and refuse to roll that way

  20. #4770
    Veteran Triptanes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Toasters
    Posts
    16,971
    Rep Level
    30266
    Rep Power
    988
    WCE Toast WCE
    To summarise the argument is:
    1. Increase health spending (no detail provided)
    2. No vaccines
    3. No quarantine or isolation
    4. Im better than you

  21. #4771
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    22,368
    Rep Level
    17310
    Rep Power
    1075
    Quote Originally Posted by Triptanes View Post
    To summarise the argument is:
    1. Increase health spending (no detail provided)
    2. No vaccines
    3. No quarantine or isolation
    4. Im better than you
    In order of obviousness Iíd go

    4. Water is wet
    5. Embers is a better person then softcockhero

  22. #4772
    Veteran trigg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    West Coast, QPR, Seahawks
    Posts
    3,578
    Rep Level
    6941
    Rep Power
    220
    Seattle Seahawks WCE Queens Park Rangers
    Ok so your point is you would have opened up,not bothered about vaccinating and taken the 30k people who would gave died. Makes sense.

    Our moral compass is just different i guess, I value the life of someone with health issues the same as someone who doesn't.

    And we do differ in opinion, I don't think we'll be in this continuous lockdown loop for the next 5 years.

  23. #4773
    Veteran Dogbloke V3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    15,717
    Rep Level
    19127
    Rep Power
    827
    WCE Tottenham Hotspur Boston Celtics
    I can see why you think Australia will be lockdown for the next 5 years. It's possible. Only because you did so well at the start with numbers, got a big ego and thought "yeah let's go 0 cases coz we r da best fuq the world fuq tha other states".

    Long term that was never going to work without the current state leaders being voted out. So they'll continue to scare the people more than needed.

    Vaccines work though m8. Maybe not as well as we want but it's allowed the world to get back to normal quicker. I don't know what the news in aus is saying about the world right now, I assume negative because omg look at the case numbers. Things are pretty normal though, no one wears masks anymore in the UK bar public transport (not ideal). My Antidotal evidence around Europe is chill as fuck, just went on a holiday to 7 different countries and just need to show my double vaccination certificate. No tests, world is chill.

    You're a strange man embers that can start with a good point but go down some weird rabbit holes go try prove it.

  24. #4774
    Veteran yeah_nah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Perth
    Teams
    Toasters
    Posts
    13,867
    Rep Level
    29809
    Rep Power
    860
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    You would get one at 4PM is what im saying. W.A has more supply then demand

    Take a walk to the empty Joondalup vax clinic and have a think also
    You think Joondalup vax clinic is empty?

    I skipped a 2hr+ queue by taking my daughter to my appointment lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    I then started saving extra money as a result of eating dumpster food.

    I knew when to hit the dumpster for optimum catch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    accualy scared of getting knocked out by yenny
    #broughtback

  25. #4775
    Kawhi Leonard. dylan123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Adelaide Crows, Toronto Raptors
    Posts
    6,473
    Rep Level
    8254
    Rep Power
    348
    Adelaide Crows Toronto Raptors
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogbloke V3 View Post
    no one wears masks anymore in the UK bar public transport (not ideal).
    My heart goes out to you doggers, doing it tough with that one


    I want to say there is less media attention as to what's happening overseas now but I also don't really pay much attention so might have just missed it myself.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •