Close

Page 172 of 215 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,300 of 5361
  1. #4276
    One betting disc please Gamblor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    In the money
    Posts
    6,410
    Rep Level
    13423
    Rep Power
    398
    WCE Toast Chelsea
    Quote Originally Posted by dylan123 View Post
    I feel you, I typically wait for a testicle to twist before I go myself.
    Fuck I'd almost forgotten about that.

    The thought of it makes me clench and the boys retreat like a frightened turtle

  2. #4277
    YOU BETTER WATCH OUT Red Neville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Wanderland
    Posts
    9,453
    Rep Level
    14287
    Rep Power
    528
    Manchester United Greater Western Sydney Sporting Gijon
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Anyone going to get the vaccine anytime soon? Im going to NZ in Octoberish so just gonna do it then. Tend to think its a tad pointless. Going to get the blood clot one
    Half Pfizered here. Saturday week for second shot.

    Haven't bought big Microsoft stock yet.
    Souvent pour s'amuser les hommes d'equipage
    And it's like talking to a stranger

  3. #4278
    Veteran Dogbloke V3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    15,769
    Rep Level
    19142
    Rep Power
    829
    WCE Tottenham Hotspur Boston Celtics
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Neville View Post
    Half Pfizered here. Saturday week for second shot.

    Haven't bought big Microsoft stock yet.
    Same boat, next jab next week.

  4. #4279
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    22,368
    Rep Level
    17312
    Rep Power
    1075
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamblor View Post
    Fuck I'd almost forgotten about that.

    The thought of it makes me clench and the boys retreat like a frightened turtle
    yennys balls are in the same spot it seems. Instead of a shell its his girlfriends clenched fist

  5. #4280
    comfortably numb flight23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Thon Maker
    Posts
    12,661
    Rep Level
    23296
    Rep Power
    746
    Chicago Bulls Western Bulldogs
    Kicking off here again


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Im the hero football needs and deserves you will find

  6. #4281
    YOU BETTER WATCH OUT Red Neville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Wanderland
    Posts
    9,453
    Rep Level
    14287
    Rep Power
    528
    Manchester United Greater Western Sydney Sporting Gijon
    Quote Originally Posted by flight23 View Post
    Kicking off here again
    Saw a tweet the other day "Covid is like a dodgy ex, you hear nothing for six months then they turn up in Bondi"
    Souvent pour s'amuser les hommes d'equipage
    And it's like talking to a stranger

  7. #4282
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    22,368
    Rep Level
    17312
    Rep Power
    1075
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Neville View Post
    Saw a tweet the other day "Covid is like a dodgy ex, you hear nothing for six months then they turn up in Bondi"
    Best joke is

    Australia’s Covid experience is a lot like the Spice Girls reunion tour

    Everyone is trying to get back together but Victoria’s ruining it for everyone

  8. #4283
    Veteran Triptanes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Toasters
    Posts
    17,045
    Rep Level
    30517
    Rep Power
    994
    WCE Toast WCE
    https://www.news.com.au/world/corona...2bcce7b8b70d44

    this would be YUGE. reads like something out of a movie plot though

    all aboard the lab escape train toot toot

  9. #4284
    Veteran Triptanes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Toasters
    Posts
    17,045
    Rep Level
    30517
    Rep Power
    994
    WCE Toast WCE
    Quote Originally Posted by Ball So Hard View Post
    I want this thread made into a book after this shit is over.


    so keen to do a full re-read already and it ain't even over. this was as far as i got

  10. #4285
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    22,368
    Rep Level
    17312
    Rep Power
    1075
    Had a pretty rough get together with people at my old work at the moment. They are just 100% broken mentally. Overworked to the extreme. I 100% honestly shed a tear on the drive home.

    At present W.A hospitals are so full we are no longer bothering to drive them to hospital and have instead resorted to making our own makeshift hospital with equipment provided from things such as veternarians. Cant get this in the print media either because its just not allowed. I know we have asked the ABC correspondents we normally deal with and they said no.

    Ive spoken with people I know from Sir Charles, St John of God and its even worse there. W.A govt recently blocked 50+ nurses due to "lacking qualifications" because they are unwilling to accept qualifications from most overseas nations. One of the hospitals flew out 10 midwivwes, housed then, paid for everuthing and then the W.A govt refused to give them a clearance to work in the indistry. W.A govt rules are turning away for example midwives with 20+ years experience since she isnt qualified. In the end all of them got jobs in private clinics doing mundane tasks like receptionist while the hospital system collapses around us.

    We locked down to prevent the hospital system from collapsing and being overrun. We have no Covid and its collapsing and being overrun. I dont get it

  11. #4286
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    22,368
    Rep Level
    17312
    Rep Power
    1075
    They also mentioned that the expectation atm is Pfizer will be every 6 months and AZ every 4 months based on the conditions the TGA will set for your vaccination

    Pfizer lasts 9 months all up and AZ 6 months but you wont be just getting booster shots. It will be the same double dosage.

  12. #4287
    übermensch showdownhero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Teams
    Adelaide, Crystal Palace
    Posts
    12,618
    Rep Level
    24078
    Rep Power
    752
    Adelaide Crows Crystal Palace
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Had a pretty rough get together with people at my old work at the moment. They are just 100% broken mentally. Overworked to the extreme. I 100% honestly shed a tear on the drive home.

    At present W.A hospitals are so full we are no longer bothering to drive them to hospital and have instead resorted to making our own makeshift hospital with equipment provided from things such as veternarians. Cant get this in the print media either because its just not allowed. I know we have asked the ABC correspondents we normally deal with and they said no.

    Ive spoken with people I know from Sir Charles, St John of God and its even worse there. W.A govt recently blocked 50+ nurses due to "lacking qualifications" because they are unwilling to accept qualifications from most overseas nations. One of the hospitals flew out 10 midwivwes, housed then, paid for everuthing and then the W.A govt refused to give them a clearance to work in the indistry. W.A govt rules are turning away for example midwives with 20+ years experience since she isnt qualified. In the end all of them got jobs in private clinics doing mundane tasks like receptionist while the hospital system collapses around us.

    We locked down to prevent the hospital system from collapsing and being overrun. We have no Covid and its collapsing and being overrun. I dont get it
    What are they full with?
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    In the end I was wrong

  13. #4288
    Veteran yeah_nah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Perth
    Teams
    Toasters
    Posts
    13,966
    Rep Level
    29891
    Rep Power
    864
    Quote Originally Posted by showdownhero View Post
    What are they full with?
    The shit flowing from embers mouth
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    I then started saving extra money as a result of eating dumpster food.

    I knew when to hit the dumpster for optimum catch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    accualy scared of getting knocked out by yenny
    #broughtback

  14. #4289
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    22,368
    Rep Level
    17312
    Rep Power
    1075
    Quote Originally Posted by showdownhero View Post
    What are they full with?
    Just general issues caused by massive increases in mental health patients, a throughput from the backlog of people avoiding hospital care previously due to the fear porn, population increase, GP overflow with many reducing patient intake and also a decrease in staffing levels due to things such as retirement, poor pay, stress and overwork. W.A health staffing is down 8% since Sept 2020. I mean overall Its a chain of issues. I know of for examples of people dieing of cancer untreated. Someone I know died of lung cancer untreated. Had a growth, never saw anyone about it, lung collapsed in his sleep and never woke up. Just things like that

    At present in W.A if you die tomorrow your funeral will be in 2-3 weeks time. No one will be able to bury you before then for example as even that part of the system is under tremendous strain. I guess its one of those things where they are so many problems and so many causes people dont really know what to fix or what needs fixing first.

    First things first, they need to hire some fucking people. This is just like moronic like common sense here. At Joondalup hospital they have a overflow emergency department open 24 hours a day but only enough doctors to cover it for 16-20. So they literally send people into the Dept when they have zero doctors in it... Think about that.

    Alas im here and not surprised. I picked this happening in 2019 and here we are.
    Last edited by Embers; 21st June 2021 at 05:17 PM.

  15. #4290
    comfortably numb flight23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Thon Maker
    Posts
    12,661
    Rep Level
    23296
    Rep Power
    746
    Chicago Bulls Western Bulldogs
    Quote Originally Posted by yeah_nah View Post
    The shit flowing from embers mouth



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Im the hero football needs and deserves you will find

  16. #4291
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    22,368
    Rep Level
    17312
    Rep Power
    1075
    https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-06-...reat/100248838

    South Australia is re-introducing a range of social restrictions for at least one week in the face of the COVID-19 threat across the country.

    Key points:
    From midnight tonight, private gatherings will be capped at 150 people
    Masks will be mandatory in high-risk settings
    The SA Premier says the measures are "pre-emptive" to prevent outbreaks like those around Australia
    From midnight tonight, masks will be mandatory in high-risk settings including aged care homes, hospitals and other "personal care settings", as well as indoor entertainment venues, while they will be highly recommended for public transport.

    There will be a cap on private gatherings of 150 people — including weddings and funerals — and venues like pubs and clubs will be reduced to one person per two square metres.

    "[Weddings and funerals] will be the same as private gatherings, so that's 150, and I was very mindful of thinking about people who have weddings booked this weekend," Chief Public Health Officer Nicola Spurrier said.
    showdownhero must be loving this. Fully got what he wanted
    Last edited by Embers; 28th June 2021 at 03:59 PM.

  17. #4292
    übermensch showdownhero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Teams
    Adelaide, Crystal Palace
    Posts
    12,618
    Rep Level
    24078
    Rep Power
    752
    Adelaide Crows Crystal Palace
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-06-...reat/100248838



    showdownhero must be loving this. Fully got what he wanted
    Excuse me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    In the end I was wrong

  18. #4293
    Veteran Triptanes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Toasters
    Posts
    17,045
    Rep Level
    30517
    Rep Power
    994
    WCE Toast WCE

    Death Riding Civilization: The RZ Coronavirus Thread

    showdownhero must be loving this. Fully got what he wanted
    Not sure where it mentions free cocaine?

  19. #4294
    #408 Rumblah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Western Sydney Wanderers
    Posts
    17,278
    Rep Level
    21126
    Rep Power
    910
    The Hawks Liverpool West Tigers
    Wait, there's free cocaine?
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    I just smash the keyboard and hope.

  20. #4295
    Salty seaman Anchorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Brickney
    Teams
    Freo Fyfies
    Posts
    2,149
    Rep Level
    11747
    Rep Power
    210
    So in the last few weeks we've had a lockdown in Melbourne (which revealed two separate outbreaks, one being brought in from Adelaide and the other being the super duper Delta strain), a lockdown in Sydney because of the super duper Delta strain, two separate leaks from quarantine in Brisbane, one of which has now led to a lockdown in Darwin, and now Perth is on the verge of an outbreak/lockdown because Comrade MaoGowan didn't close the borders quick enough on Gulag Gladys.

    At the current rate of vaccination* it will be at least April next year before everyone has been fully vaccinated. If we persist with the elimination strategy various parts of the country, if not the entire thing, will be in and out of lockdown until then. At what stage do our leaders () reconsider the elimination strategy? Remember "flatten the curve", that all the virtue signallers had on their Facebook profile filters?

    *getting first jab tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    Sex is not a virtuous act unless it is for procreation.

    Consensual sex is an act of mutual exploitation. There is nothing positive to be gained from ejaculation, orgasm and physical sexual interaction. It only causes physiological deterioration.

  21. #4296
    Veteran Triptanes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Toasters
    Posts
    17,045
    Rep Level
    30517
    Rep Power
    994
    WCE Toast WCE

    Death Riding Civilization: The RZ Coronavirus Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Anchorman View Post
    At what stage do our leaders () reconsider the elimination strategy? Remember "flatten the curve", that all the virtue signallers had on their Facebook profile filters?

    *getting first jab tomorrow
    Been thinking how much I’d like to hear scomo answer this directly these days. Wtf is the direction right now? I’m sure National Cabinet today will produce a clear message on this illjustwait.jpg

  22. #4297
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3,327
    Rep Level
    6101
    Rep Power
    199
    Sydney Swans Minnesota Vikings Orlando Magic
    There still hasn't even been an inkling that vaccination will enable travel or exempt from lockdowns... like if it's not going to do either of those things then WTF is it for?

    This is the kind of thing that feeds the conspiracy theories when you are basically telling people to get something while screaming that it does nothing with all your actions.

  23. #4298
    Veteran Triptanes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Toasters
    Posts
    17,045
    Rep Level
    30517
    Rep Power
    994
    WCE Toast WCE
    You get a free juice with vaccination. That should be enough

    x2 for both doses

  24. #4299
    Veteran wolfgang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    3,611
    Rep Level
    8695
    Rep Power
    238
    That's it?

    You get a juice and a party pie when you donate blood!

    I am now anti vax until this is rectified

  25. #4300
    Veteran yeah_nah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Perth
    Teams
    Toasters
    Posts
    13,966
    Rep Level
    29891
    Rep Power
    864

    Death Riding Civilization: The RZ Coronavirus Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Triptanes View Post
    You get a free juice with vaccination. That should be enough

    x2 for both doses
    Free Juice just gonna get a bunch of OJ Simpson stans like that South Park episode “Free hat”



    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    I then started saving extra money as a result of eating dumpster food.

    I knew when to hit the dumpster for optimum catch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    accualy scared of getting knocked out by yenny
    #broughtback

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •