Close

Page 160 of 168 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 4,000 of 4181
  1. #3976
    disco Ball So Hard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Essendon
    Posts
    6,846
    Rep Level
    15542
    Rep Power
    435
    Toast Toast Toast
    She had it when she arrived in Melbourne, and was cleared on day 10 with no symptoms.. The one thing I don't get is, was she released after 10 days or was her last status check after 10 days?

    Suggest this is just shedding of the virus.
    #NBCSiberia

  2. #3977
    übermensch showdownhero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Teams
    Adelaide, Crystal Palace
    Posts
    12,110
    Rep Level
    23759
    Rep Power
    728
    Adelaide Crows Crystal Palace
    Quote Originally Posted by Ball So Hard View Post
    She had it when she arrived in Melbourne, and was cleared on day 10 with no symptoms.. The one thing I don't get is, was she released after 10 days or was her last status check after 10 days?

    Suggest this is just shedding of the virus.
    Yeah, why no 14 day quarantine?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    I think that there's a strong possibility that Miss Wolfie is in fact a virgin.

  3. #3978
    disco Ball So Hard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Essendon
    Posts
    6,846
    Rep Level
    15542
    Rep Power
    435
    Toast Toast Toast
    Quote Originally Posted by showdownhero View Post
    Yeah, why no 14 day quarantine?
    Apparently this situation is standard procedure by Federal guidelines... I don't know why you just wouldn't hold the full period and require a negative test to release.
    #NBCSiberia

  4. #3979
    the implication. fender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    London
    Teams
    Joey Barton, Haynesus
    Posts
    4,784
    Rep Level
    10633
    Rep Power
    304
    Newcastle United Parramatta New York Knicks
    Basically a lot would test positive on the PCR test for weeks after it positive. 10 days from positive/symptoms enough to release. Same if you tested positive on day 14, another 10 days minimum or when symptoms stop. .


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Picture Phife losing a battle, come on, get off it
    Put down the microphone son, surrender, forfeit

  5. #3980
    übermensch showdownhero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Teams
    Adelaide, Crystal Palace
    Posts
    12,110
    Rep Level
    23759
    Rep Power
    728
    Adelaide Crows Crystal Palace
    Kiwi’s learning a thing or 2 about #thegoldstandard

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    I think that there's a strong possibility that Miss Wolfie is in fact a virgin.

  6. #3981
    YOU BETTER WATCH OUT Red Neville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Wanderland
    Posts
    9,036
    Rep Level
    14046
    Rep Power
    508
    Manchester United Greater Western Sydney Sporting Gijon
    Quote Originally Posted by showdownhero View Post
    Kiwi’s learning a thing or 2 about #thegoldstandard

    Case has come from Sydney hasn't it? So that would make sense.
    Souvent pour s'amuser les hommes d'equipage
    And it's like talking to a stranger

  7. #3982
    übermensch showdownhero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Teams
    Adelaide, Crystal Palace
    Posts
    12,110
    Rep Level
    23759
    Rep Power
    728
    Adelaide Crows Crystal Palace
    The fucking audacity of this border closing fuck wit

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    I think that there's a strong possibility that Miss Wolfie is in fact a virgin.

  8. #3983
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    21,468
    Rep Level
    17089
    Rep Power
    1035
    Quote Originally Posted by showdownhero View Post
    The fucking audacity of this border closing fuck wit

    We call that the "Dan Andrews approach"

    Light a fire then ask someone else to put it out for you

  9. #3984
    übermensch showdownhero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Teams
    Adelaide, Crystal Palace
    Posts
    12,110
    Rep Level
    23759
    Rep Power
    728
    Adelaide Crows Crystal Palace
    How it started:

    “Queensland hospitals are for Queenslanders”

    How it’s going:

    Quote Originally Posted by showdownhero View Post
    The fucking audacity of this border closing fuck wit

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    I think that there's a strong possibility that Miss Wolfie is in fact a virgin.

  10. #3985
    Veteran Bunga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    West Coast, Oakland Raiders
    Posts
    5,354
    Rep Level
    6455
    Rep Power
    285
    WCE Oakland Raiders
    An emergency COVID-19 press conference will be called by the WA Government this afternoon.

    Premier Mark McGowan and Health Minister Roger Cook will attend the press conference around 12:30pm.

    No further details have been confirmed by the Government.

    An earlier media event due to be attended by the Premier on Sunday morning was postponed.

    WA has gone almost 10 months with no community transmission of coronavirus.

    As of Saturday, there were 15 active cases in hotel quarantine.

    This included seven people infected with the highly contagious UK and South African variants.
    Selfie Stick Hater

  11. #3986
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    21,468
    Rep Level
    17089
    Rep Power
    1035
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunga View Post
    An emergency COVID-19 press conference will be called by the WA Government this afternoon.

    Premier Mark McGowan and Health Minister Roger Cook will attend the press conference around 12:30pm.

    No further details have been confirmed by the Government.

    An earlier media event due to be attended by the Premier on Sunday morning was postponed.

    WA has gone almost 10 months with no community transmission of coronavirus.

    As of Saturday, there were 15 active cases in hotel quarantine.

    This included seven people infected with the highly contagious UK and South African variants.
    Genuinely getting to the stage where McGowan is a bigger threat to public health then the virus itself

  12. #3987
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    21,468
    Rep Level
    17089
    Rep Power
    1035
    Guy has 3 jobs and goes to uni.... I believe we call that intent

  13. #3988
    comfortably numb flight23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Thon Maker
    Posts
    12,362
    Rep Level
    23086
    Rep Power
    731
    Chicago Bulls Western Bulldogs
    So you guys in lockdown for a week?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Im the hero football needs and deserves you will find

  14. #3989
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    21,468
    Rep Level
    17089
    Rep Power
    1035
    Quote Originally Posted by flight23 View Post
    So you guys in lockdown for a week?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yep

    Showdownhero was last seen doing cartwheels I believe

  15. #3990
    #408 Rumblah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Western Sydney Wanderers
    Posts
    16,775
    Rep Level
    20644
    Rep Power
    884
    The Hawks Liverpool West Tigers
    Anyone remember what Embers said when it was a Melbourne security guard and what would happen if they did the same in Perth?
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    I just smash the keyboard and hope.

  16. #3991
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    21,468
    Rep Level
    17089
    Rep Power
    1035
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumblah View Post
    Anyone remember what Embers said when it was a Melbourne security guard and what would happen if they did the same in Perth?
    Essentially what’s happened I’d say. Swift overreaction

  17. #3992
    #408 Rumblah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Western Sydney Wanderers
    Posts
    16,775
    Rep Level
    20644
    Rep Power
    884
    The Hawks Liverpool West Tigers
    You claimed it wouldn't happen. It has.
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    I just smash the keyboard and hope.

  18. #3993
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    21,468
    Rep Level
    17089
    Rep Power
    1035
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumblah View Post
    You claimed it wouldn't happen. It has.
    It already had happened? Happened twice in W.A before Victoria. I claimed the thousand cases wouldn’t happen etc. when it did It hasn’t and won’t because McGowan is a cunt
    Last edited by Embers; 31st January 2021 at 04:16 PM.

  19. #3994
    Veteran Triptanes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Toasters
    Posts
    16,629
    Rep Level
    29889
    Rep Power
    970
    WCE Toast WCE
    All the petrol stations have queues...you’re not going anywhere cunts

    Or are these all rich cunts heading down south to their holiday homes before 6

  20. #3995
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    21,468
    Rep Level
    17089
    Rep Power
    1035
    Quote Originally Posted by Triptanes View Post
    All the petrol stations have queues...you’re not going anywhere cunts

    Or are these all rich cunts heading down south to their holiday homes before 6
    What I love is the new panic buying item is water they are saying.

    In saying that I wouldn’t put it past McGowan to turn off the water

  21. #3996
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3,187
    Rep Level
    5789
    Rep Power
    188
    Sydney Swans Minnesota Vikings Orlando Magic
    Indian dude working as an uber driver... of course.

    I mean honestly, how fucking hard is this:

    1. Don't use private security.
    2. If you're going to use private security don't allow them to have multiple jobs.

    And FFS if you're somehow too stupid to do either of those, don't let that multiple job be a fucking uber driver.

    I love that after they'd listed 3 of the "death spots" I'd already gone to my mates "it's an Indian uber driver" and then the like 5th spot is the Indian consulate, legit spat my beer at it.

    Also, god damn, smash us in the cricket and then give us Covid, ruthless bastards!

  22. #3997
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3,187
    Rep Level
    5789
    Rep Power
    188
    Sydney Swans Minnesota Vikings Orlando Magic
    My favourite thing so far was the complete and utter east coast bias on Triple J. While all the local stations were in complete and utter meltdown and stopped playing music to cover it, Triple J's announcer is just there talking about this chilled out Sunday and everyone's enjoying themselves. Like not even pretending WA exists level bias is shit the AFL can only dream about reaching.

  23. #3998
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    21,468
    Rep Level
    17089
    Rep Power
    1035
    Quote Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
    Indian dude working as an uber driver... of course.

    I mean honestly, how fucking hard is this:

    1. Don't use private security.
    2. If you're going to use private security don't allow them to have multiple jobs.

    And FFS if you're somehow too stupid to do either of those, don't let that multiple job be a fucking uber driver.

    I love that after they'd listed 3 of the "death spots" I'd already gone to my mates "it's an Indian uber driver" and then the like 5th spot is the Indian consulate, legit spat my beer at it.

    Also, god damn, smash us in the cricket and then give us Covid, ruthless bastards!
    Also works at KFC. He worked at the hotel quarantine under a different name then his actual name so wasn’t found out. Pretty crazy really.

  24. #3999
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    21,468
    Rep Level
    17089
    Rep Power
    1035
    Preparing a field hospital near the airport.....not joking

  25. #4000
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3,187
    Rep Level
    5789
    Rep Power
    188
    Sydney Swans Minnesota Vikings Orlando Magic
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Preparing a field hospital near the airport.....not joking
    The only way to react to this reaction by McGowan is one of two ways...

    1. The shit has already hit the fan and we're fucked.

    2. He's just going all in on pure power hungry narcissism and going to do everything he can to milk every last drop of attention out of it.

    There's no "this is a reasonable reaction" outcome here that doesn't include this being a complete outbreak and us being fucked.

    So, let's hope it's just his narcissism rearing it's ugly head again.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •