Close

Page 144 of 147 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146 ... LastLast
Results 3,576 to 3,600 of 3663
    Veteran
    Rep Level
    Sydney Swans Minnesota Vikings Orlando Magic
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    Jem Wolfie may have had sex long before she began modelling but it's likely that she had been abstinent for a long time. Women can't have bodies like that if they have been shafted over previous months. She also mentioned that she had no partner.
    This guy really think that having sex is like running marathons? She has that whale body because she eats like a pig not because she abstains from lying on her back and playing dead for a few minutes...

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfgang View Post
    I don't think you understand how these parties work
    Can you imagine the poor contact tracers

"Hello, we are going through contact tracing. Can you advise us how many people came on your face"
    "All of them"

Teams
    Adelaide, Crystal Palace
    Rep Level
    Adelaide Crows Crystal Palace
    Jem Wolfie may have had sex long before she began modelling but it's likely that she had been abstinent for a long time. Women can't have bodies like that if they have been shafted over previous months. She also mentioned that she had no partner.

With regards to my mother (which is amusing) I take her word and also that of my aunties who happen to have a general dislike for her. Whilst growing up, I had several close friends and I got to meet their mothers. These ladies may not have been virgins at marriage and some were pudgy and wrinkled but they had qualities as parents which my mother was unfortunately lacking... So, whilst keeping fit, retaining a youthful appearance and being a virgin bride are qualities to boast, there are also important aspects worthy of high consideration... Much higher. Cheers.
    Can you tell me specifically which of Jem’s physical characteristics do you find indicative of chastity or abstinence from sex?
    I think that there's a strong possibility that Miss Wolfie is in fact a virgin.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by showdownhero View Post
    Can you tell me specifically which of Jem’s physical characteristics do you find indicative of chastity or abstinence from sex?

Her enormous ass would crush any penis that got within 5m of it?

Teams
    Toasters
    Rep Level

With regards to my mother (which is amusing) I take her word and also that of my aunties who happen to have a general dislike for her. Whilst growing up, I had several close friends and I got to meet their mothers. These ladies may not have been virgins at marriage and some were pudgy and wrinkled but they had qualities as parents which my mother was unfortunately lacking... So, whilst keeping fit, retaining a youthful appearance and being a virgin bride are qualities to boast, there are also important aspects worthy of high consideration... Much higher. Cheers.
    She's fat and definitely a dink hugger bro, wake up sheeple

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    I then started saving extra money as a result of eating dumpster food.

I knew when to hit the dumpster for optimum catch.
    accualy scared of getting knocked out by yenny
    #broughtback

Rep Level
    WCE
    Her face, figure, posture and the fluidity in movement of her body.
    the slutty teenage gash frothing around while I'm off tap makes fidelity quite hard.

Teams
    Adelaide, Crystal Palace
    Rep Level
    Her face, figure, posture and the fluidity in movement of her body.
    Do you think it is common practice for chaste and virginal women to film themselves eating whipped cream off their own breasts?

Rep Level
    Anyone but me find it a bit morally repugnant that Mark McGowan is sending a ADF ship to some random ass ship in Port Hedland to put some non Australian boobs in hotel quarantine yet wont bring actual fucking tax paying citizens home? I find it a bit of the same moral dilemna really however one is a tax paying citizen and the other is not. He is turning away our citizens, so why not turn these people away for and if you are willing to put resources into re housing people like this, why not re home actual Australian citizens?

Teams
    Toasters
    Rep Level
    WCE Toast WCE
    McGOATwan controls the ADF now

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Triptanes View Post
    McGOATwan controls the ADF now
    War with Christmas Island by December I reckon.

Veteran
    Rep Level
    Sydney Swans Minnesota Vikings Orlando Magic
    Did love the Victorian Triple J hosts this morning gloating that WA had higher case numbers than Victoria because a boat full of Filipinos happened to be off our shore...

Did love the WA health minister trolling Victoria though with the whole "the ADF and WA police will run the quarantine, the staff have been trained and we know who organised it" line. Was top notch trolling.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
    Did love the Victorian Triple J hosts this morning gloating that WA had higher case numbers than Victoria because a boat full of Filipinos happened to be off our shore...

Did love the WA health minister trolling Victoria though with the whole "the ADF and WA police will run the quarantine, the staff have been trained and we know who organised it" line. Was top notch trolling.
    Really strong leadership by everyone....

Its what we look for in politicians. High school maturity and one upmanship with your colleagues

Rep Level
    WCE
    Do you think it is common practice for chaste and virginal women to film themselves eating whipped cream off their own breasts?

False arguments and equations such as this are a major cause of why modern western society is unable to find consensus on the topic.
    the slutty teenage gash frothing around while I'm off tap makes fidelity quite hard.

Teams
    Adelaide, Crystal Palace
    Rep Level
    False arguments and equations such as this are a major cause of why modern western society is unable to find consensus on the topic.
    It’s not a false argument or equation, I’ve posted an image of a woman you believe to be celibate and posed a simple questions whether you believe the behaviour exhibited in said photograph is commonplace among other celibate women.

Teams
    Toasters
    Rep Level
    Just face it Eagle E you're attracted to Jem Wolfie who, deep down, you know is the exact type of person you proclaim to despise. She makes a living showing thirsty cuck dudes her fat tits ffs, a bigger slut you will not find, your attempts to convince yourself she is a virgin is a joke. You are simply justifying your own attraction to her.

You're a fucking simp m8. You claim the moral high ground but you're a bigger cuck than anyone on this forum.

I'd also wager that you disrespected your brother and his partner because you were attracted to her and were jealous of your brother, that is why he has cut you off.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    I then started saving extra money as a result of eating dumpster food.

I knew when to hit the dumpster for optimum catch.
    accualy scared of getting knocked out by yenny
    #broughtback

Rep Level
    WCE
    I do generally disapprove of modern clothing deemed as being revealing, however for the purpose of modelling and displaying oneself to elicit a high impression and for the celebration of the body in optimal condition, being scantily clad is actually desirable, and this is the objective of Jem Wolfie.

Additionally, displaying confidence when posing ought to convey a message that beauty and attraction is diminished were they not abstinent from engaging in intimate relations. Historically, in the culture of renowned western art, models were customarily obliged to be virginal. As the culture enforced marriage, there was a nearcertainty of finding developed virgin women to be subjects and models.

Any type of modelling involving single young women is most effective when a representation of virginity is the objective.

Jem Wolfie is likely not a virgin however,months ago when this query had been first posited, I concluded then that she had likely engaged in penetrative sex but possibly had been abstinent in order to attain her impressive form.

Yenny, I never met the broad nor have I seen a photo of her. For reasons pertaining to my brother and the lady, I very much doubt that I would find her attractive, let alone that she would elicit jealousy.

Teams
    Adelaide, Crystal Palace
    Rep Level
    Is everybody ready for a sicktorian third wave?

https://www.theage.com.au/national/v...30-p560pi.html

The Victorian government hastily stood down private security in the state’s remodelled hotel quarantine program on Wednesday and sent in police to guard people infected with coronavirus after concerns were raised about poor infection control.

Staff employed by Spotless were pulled from the floor of the last remaining "hot" quarantine site – the Novotel in Southbank – mid-shift. The switch came after The Age and The Sydney Morning Herald alerted the government to a healthcare worker’s concerns that echoed failings of the first quarantine program overseen by the Health Department.

The quarantine hotels are now overseen by the Department of Justice, and Alfred Health has been contracted to provide clinical services. Alfred Health subcontracted the floor manager positions to Spotless.

Earlier on Wednesday, a healthcare worker involved in the revised quarantine program told The Age and Herald she feared the practices of Spotless staff could lead to further outbreaks that could trigger a third wave of the virus in Victoria.

“I can see it happening all over again,” said the health worker, who spoke on condition of anonymity out of fear she could lose her job. “When [international] flights start again, we (Victoria) will be screwed.”

The health worker said problems arose from a confusing chain of command, which included the Justice Department, the Health Department and Alfred Health.

“There’s more fingers in the pie than ever and no more accountability,” she said.

Premier Daniel Andrews has described the revised hotel quarantine program as “essentially a hospital”, but on Tuesday he would not answer a question from a journalist about the work performed by Spotless staff and instead referred them to the Justice Department.

Rep Level
    Did LOL hard when someone told me that they simply replaced the private security company first and foremost to resolve the issues. This is despite the fact the staff actually work for multiple companies anyway.

Bit like sacking a chef you hired from McDonalds Mildura for being undertrained and unprepared and then hiring his replacement from McDonalds Mildura

Teams
    Essendon
    Rep Level
    Toast Toast Toast
    So fucking incompetent, Alfred subcontracting to Spotless lmao.

Can we just not use pleb contractors?

Also lol'd at vic gov blaming it on community transmission despite no evidence.
    #NBCSiberia

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Ball So Hard View Post
    So fucking incompetent, Alfred subcontracting to Spotless lmao.

Can we just not use pleb contractors?

Also lol'd at vic gov blaming it on community transmission despite no evidence.
    The real LOL part right now is continuing down the path of failure because you are too arrogant to ask for help

Even Mark McGowan asked for Federal help when he needed it ffs

Teams
    Essendon
    Rep Level
    Toast Toast Toast
    My biggest issue is the ego and/or cost cutting by refusing to use ADF and/or more qualified people in the hotel quarantine. I don't understand how people can't see the extra cost now savings you 100x in the long term.
    #NBCSiberia

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Ball So Hard View Post
    My biggest issue is the ego and/or cost cutting by refusing to use ADF and/or more qualified people in the hotel quarantine. I don't understand how people can't see the extra cost now savings you 100x in the long term.
    Can see it now

"Daniel, China has declared war with Victoria, Im calling in Scott Morison to organise the Australian military to prepare"
    "Nah dont worry, ive already called Wilsons, they got it covered"

Teams
    Freo Fyfies
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Can see it now

"Daniel, China has declared war with Victoria, Im calling in Scott Morison to organise the Australian military to prepare"
    "Nah dont worry, ive already called Wilsons, they got it covered"
    I didn't think China can declare war on it's own provinces
    Sex is not a virtuous act unless it is for procreation.

Consensual sex is an act of mutual exploitation. There is nothing positive to be gained from ejaculation, orgasm and physical sexual interaction. It only causes physiological deterioration.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Anchorman View Post
    I didn't think China can declare war on it's own provinces
    Taiwan begs to differ

OH BOOM

Teams
    Adelaide, Crystal Palace
    Rep Level
    News Corp trigger warning for you snowflakes

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/com...ef158c737dd5e2
    What would happen if 768 Australians died due to the actions of a business?
    Janet Albrechtsen The Australian Suptember 30, 2020
    There is a simple way to understand the deadly double standards that apply to public servants and politicians, on the one hand, and directors and corporate executives, on the other.
    Ask what would happen if 768 Australians died due to the actions of a mine owner, or a bus company, or an amusement park. If a chorus line of executives fronted an inquiry saying “it wasn’t me” or “I don’t know anything”, how would we respond? If the CEO claimed no knowledge, couldn’t pinpoint who did what, and put it down to a “creeping assumption”, there would be hell to pay. And then some.
    Slide down the scale. Just recently, Rio Tinto chief executive Jean-Sebastien Jacques signalled his resignation after the destruction of an Aboriginal heritage site. David Murray resigned as AMP chairman after the board promoted an employee who, several years earlier, was guilty of “relatively modest” breaches of AMP’s code of conduct.
    But when Victorian politicians and public servants masterminded a hotel quarantine system using untrained private security guards that, not surprisingly, led to 768 deaths, to say nothing of other damage done, many people simply shrug their shoulders and say, it’s terrible — then wave it away as politics.
    Former health minister Jenny Mikakos is a lousy example of ministerial responsibility. She denied she was responsible, blamed her department for not sharing information, and resigned because she said she could not remain in cabinet following the Premier’s testimony on Friday.
    Nor has the Premier taken genuine responsibility. He’s still there. Deflecting in front of the Coate inquiry, Daniel Andrews couldn’t say who was responsible for the private security guards. The Premier also dumped on his own chief public servant, Chris Eccles, for not telling him the commonwealth had offered troops to assist with the hotel quarantine program in April.
    Though some Labor MPs are privately complaining that Andrews threw Mikakos under the bus, their radio silence aids and abets his Houdini-like escape from accountability.
    If we, the people, keep shrugging our shoulders at this as just politics, we accept not just incompetent politicians and their dissembling behaviour, but a dangerous double standard that applies in Australia today. We are allowing politicians to run a protection racket, exempting themselves from basic accountability standards they routinely impose on people who run a business.
    Yes, Andrews could get the boot at the ballot box. But that can happen if a leader introduces an unpopular new tax policy. Unless there are more serious consequences, this hotel quarantine disaster will, by our tacit approval, set a new low bar for standards we accept from politicians. And that won’t end well for us.
    Politicians and public servants should not have a higher level of accountability than corporate executives. But today the balance is dangerously out of whack.
    At civil law, public servants can be liable for acts of misfeasance in public office. But making that case is hard: it requires a high level of knowledge or proof that they didn’t care about the consequences of their actions. Take the live export ban imposed by Labor minister Joe Ludwig in June 2011. The minister was found guilty of committing misfeasance in public office. The judge found he was “recklessly indifferent” to the consequences of the live export ban. But when the crown pays for the damages, where is the accountability?
    By contrast, politicians, and the public servants advising them, are never short of suggestions to hold directors and corporate executives to account for their behaviour, imposing very severe penalties. There are 723 sections in the Corporations Law that prescribe criminal penalties for directors, 367 of them carry a term of imprisonment, and 29 sections carry a maximum term of 15 years.
    There are also strict liability offences in the Corporations Law where directors must prove their innocence, in addition to 160 other strict liability offences in other commonwealth laws. Directors are also subject to “absolute liability” offences where they cannot rely on an honest and reasonable, but mistaken belief. Liability is also imposed in a raft of “positional” or “managerial” offences where a director is criminally liable for actions committed by a company even if a director was not personally involved in, and did not know of, the act.
    The Turnbull government introduced the federal Bank Executive Accountability Regime where bureaucrats can disqualify senior banking executives for breaches of the accountability provisions. Last year, the Morrison government extended this, renaming it the Financial Accountability Regime, to cover insurance and superannuation firms too.
    As Robert Gottliebsen reported in this newspaper on Monday, Victoria’s industrial manslaughter laws are among the toughest in the Western world with the aim to jail company directors for deaths in the workplace irrespective of their responsibility or control. And now we know why ministers and heads of departments fronting the Coate Inquiry into Hotel Quarantine couldn’t recall who was responsible for the decision to use untrained private security guards. As Victoria’s Minister for Training and Skills, Gayle Tierney, said in the Legislative Council last November, “the Premier, ministers and departmental secretaries are covered by this new offence”.
    Victoria Premier Daniel Andrews has conceded issues of infection control in hotel quarantine were too important to be left entirely to private contractors as he fronts a COVID...
    But did the Andrews government seriously think that it would be prosecuted? The state’s regulator, WorkSafe Victoria, faces a big credibility test.
    As Gottliebsen also reported, the McGowan government in Western Australia is not making the same mistake: it is changing its proposed new industrial manslaughter laws to make sure politicians are not caught.
    It is an admission that the proposed laws are so unfair that they must not apply to politicians. Here is the double standard that underpins the protection racket: the McGowan government is saying that a death in the workplace is terrible, unless it involves a politician.
    To encourage more sensible policy, the starting point ought to be that politicians do not impose laws with criminal sanctions that they wouldn’t dream of applying to themselves. If laws are based on sound policy, they ought to apply equally to people responsible for workplaces whether they are in the private or public sector.
    Our regulatory system is killing our prospects of a fast economic revival. It is so out of kilter that it makes far more sense for someone to join the public service than to take risks by running a company.
    As one of the few politicians who straddled business and politics, Malcolm Turnbull understood only too well how politicians escape accountability. Writing in his autobiography, Turnbull asked: “What have I learned? … A company director who misleads his shareholders could end up in jail or ruined by litigation. Politicians routinely dissemble, the press gallery seldom calls them out, often connives in the deceit and, when they get away with it, praises them for their political skills.”
    While Turnbull said a lot of contestable things, this observation is spot-on. And after the biggest public policy failure in Australia in 50 years, it is high time that we demand a fairer reckoning of responsibility and liability when it comes to public servants and politicians. If we don’t, we should prepare for more, not fewer, deadly policy failures.