Close

Page 129 of 160 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,225 of 3981
  1. #3201
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    21,102
    Rep Level
    16952
    Rep Power
    1020
    Quote Originally Posted by yeah_nah View Post
    Got rejected from pub for mates bday, went down there and told them he had booked but I was a bit later. Told me nah they only allow bookings for 2 hrs then you just get counted as normal, so I'd have to wait for people to leave. Line was already pretty big and this was half time of the toast game at a sports bar so noones leaving.

    All good just ended up going to another pub where they seemed to have zero care for the rules (or maybe were below capacity, it was busy but not rammed)

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Where and where?

  2. #3202
    One betting disc please Gamblor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    In the money
    Posts
    6,190
    Rep Level
    13236
    Rep Power
    386
    WCE Toast Chelsea
    Crown was at capacity after the Toast game. Was absolutely mental seeing a snaked line of people from the foyer to the escalators waiting for people to walk out (prob 50 metre line of people crammed together). Covid safe no worries m8.

  3. #3203
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    21,102
    Rep Level
    16952
    Rep Power
    1020
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamblor View Post
    Crown was at capacity after the Toast game. Was absolutely mental seeing a snaked line of people from the foyer to the escalators waiting for people to walk out (prob 50 metre line of people crammed together). Covid safe no worries m8.
    "Stay Covid safe, when you are at Crown, bring home the rankest girl you can find. No one has touched her in ages so you will be all sweet mate"

  4. #3204
    Veteran yeah_nah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Perth
    Teams
    Toasters
    Posts
    13,403
    Rep Level
    29318
    Rep Power
    836
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Where and where?
    Varsity at joondalup keeping things toight

    Paddy malones loosey goosey. Fight ensued as soon as I walked into paddy's too

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    I then started saving extra money as a result of eating dumpster food.

    I knew when to hit the dumpster for optimum catch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    accualy scared of getting knocked out by yenny
    #broughtback

  5. #3205
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    21,102
    Rep Level
    16952
    Rep Power
    1020
    Quote Originally Posted by yeah_nah View Post
    Varsity at joondalup keeping things toight

    Paddy malones loosey goosey. Fight ensued as soon as I walked into paddy's too

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Regulators watch Joondalup like a hawk. So many bars in the years closed down that way for regulation violations. Makes sense theyd be more careful then Paddies for sure.

  6. #3206
    Veteran Triptanes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Toasters
    Posts
    16,559
    Rep Level
    29833
    Rep Power
    967
    WCE Toast WCE

    Death Riding Civilization: The RZ Coronavirus Thread

    Was in Scarbra yesterday. Line for The Lookout was fucking enormous. Was even raining and the clints were happy standing in it just gagging to get in

  7. #3207
    Veteran yeah_nah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Perth
    Teams
    Toasters
    Posts
    13,403
    Rep Level
    29318
    Rep Power
    836
    Paddy malones is also joondalup it's like 200m away

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    I then started saving extra money as a result of eating dumpster food.

    I knew when to hit the dumpster for optimum catch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    accualy scared of getting knocked out by yenny
    #broughtback

  8. #3208
    Veteran yeah_nah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Perth
    Teams
    Toasters
    Posts
    13,403
    Rep Level
    29318
    Rep Power
    836
    Quote Originally Posted by Triptanes View Post
    Was in Scarbra yesterday. Line for The Lookout was fucking enormous. Was even raining and the clints were gagging to get in
    Trying to one up me on disgusting bogan venues aye m8?

    How many neck tattoos did you spot at the lookout.

    Called the Lookout cos you're like "Lookout that cunts gonna glass ya"

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    I then started saving extra money as a result of eating dumpster food.

    I knew when to hit the dumpster for optimum catch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    accualy scared of getting knocked out by yenny
    #broughtback

  9. #3209
    Veteran Triptanes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Toasters
    Posts
    16,559
    Rep Level
    29833
    Rep Power
    967
    WCE Toast WCE
    Think all of them looked too young for neck tatts tbtfm. Give em two more years, and a special government coronavirus stay home isolation payment, and the neck and face tatts will be superb

  10. #3210
    One betting disc please Gamblor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    In the money
    Posts
    6,190
    Rep Level
    13236
    Rep Power
    386
    WCE Toast Chelsea


    Only time I've seen someone get glassed was Grand Boulevard, Joondalup. All fuckin Pommy hooligans and bogan neck tat cunts everywhere.

    Pretty sure the glass was intended to be hurled at someone else, just they happened to miss so badly it hit my unsuspecting mate in the jaw and got him pretty good.

  11. #3211
    Veteran Triptanes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Toasters
    Posts
    16,559
    Rep Level
    29833
    Rep Power
    967
    WCE Toast WCE
    Heard scomo earlier encouraging us all to reach out to our vic brethren and listen to how they’re going, or help them out if we can...
    whale you want me to send you some hot and spicy in the mail brah?

  12. #3212
    Veteran Triptanes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Toasters
    Posts
    16,559
    Rep Level
    29833
    Rep Power
    967
    WCE Toast WCE


    @ clive

  13. #3213
    Veteran Dogbloke V3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    15,269
    Rep Level
    18891
    Rep Power
    805
    WCE Tottenham Hotspur Boston Celtics
    Quote Originally Posted by yeah_nah View Post
    Trying to one up me on disgusting bogan venues aye m8?

    How many neck tattoos did you spot at the lookout.

    Called the Lookout cos you're like "Lookout that cunts gonna glass ya"

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    One time I went to lookout was a Sunday night. Was rank cunts everywhere and who did I see lining up while leaving... that's right, Nat Fyfe!

  14. #3214
    Veteran Eagle E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    2,163
    Rep Level
    2223
    Rep Power
    115
    WCE
    #perth
    Quote Originally Posted by showdownhero View Post
    the slutty teenage gash frothing around while I'm off tap makes fidelity quite hard.

  15. #3215
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    21,102
    Rep Level
    16952
    Rep Power
    1020
    Quote Originally Posted by Triptanes View Post


    @ clive
    Im yet to see a very attractive person die from it. Its a uggo cleanser for sure

    If I was Rumblah id be shitting bricks right now

    If I was flight23 though id just be at Thai Rock getting that Corona in me. Wouldnt even feel it

  16. #3216
    übermensch showdownhero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Teams
    Adelaide, Crystal Palace
    Posts
    12,022
    Rep Level
    23710
    Rep Power
    724
    Adelaide Crows Crystal Palace
    Marshall going ham bringing more restrictions yesterday and expected to announce a heap more today. There’s like 2 cases outside of hotel quarantine, seems like he’s jumping at shadows.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    I think that there's a strong possibility that Miss Wolfie is in fact a virgin.

  17. #3217
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    21,102
    Rep Level
    16952
    Rep Power
    1020
    How would non Vics feel about the Victorian government getting extra JobSeeker/JobKeeper provisions?

    Im not sure how it is really possible myself. The Victorian state government probably needs to own that responsibility if you ask me.

  18. #3218
    Veteran Fools Gold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Adelaide
    Teams
    Adelaide Crows, Adelaide United, Everton
    Posts
    1,733
    Rep Level
    3634
    Rep Power
    112
    Adelaide Crows Everton NULL
    Quote Originally Posted by showdownhero View Post
    Marshall going ham bringing more restrictions yesterday and expected to announce a heap more today. There’s like 2 cases outside of hotel quarantine, seems like he’s jumping at shadows.
    Yeah first time I've felt like we're overreacting a bit
    We demand an investigation into the replacement of referee Rafshan Irmatov and his departure at a difficult time in such an important match. We ask for an examination of the grassland that was not suitable for the Syrian team, while Australian players seem to be wearing shoes that cling to the long grass, so we saw Syrian players fall during the game, while Australia's players are steady.

  19. #3219
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    21,102
    Rep Level
    16952
    Rep Power
    1020
    Quote Originally Posted by Fools Gold View Post
    Yeah first time I've felt like we're overreacting a bit
    The whole thing has been a overreaction

    Tend to go the wogitalia route. Its a excuse to force the worldwide recession we were bound to have. Big business and government gets to blame a outside source for the mess they had already created.

  20. #3220
    übermensch showdownhero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Teams
    Adelaide, Crystal Palace
    Posts
    12,022
    Rep Level
    23710
    Rep Power
    724
    Adelaide Crows Crystal Palace
    Quote Originally Posted by Fools Gold View Post
    Yeah first time I've felt like we're overreacting a bit
    Presser due in the next hour or so, apparently the rationale will be due to breaches of compliance within the industry they're punishing everyone, which seems fucking retarded, just fine/close any venues breaching the rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    I think that there's a strong possibility that Miss Wolfie is in fact a virgin.

  21. #3221
    disco Ball So Hard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Essendon
    Posts
    6,846
    Rep Level
    15542
    Rep Power
    435
    Toast Toast Toast
    Quote Originally Posted by showdownhero View Post
    Marshall going ham bringing more restrictions yesterday and expected to announce a heap more today. There’s like 2 cases outside of hotel quarantine, seems like he’s jumping at shadows.
    I think the response is as much about reminding people not to be complacent than anything else. If Victoria is able to get control over the number and start bringing it down, I think States will respond but relaxing restrictions again. A huge driver in Victoria has been complacency among certain communities which has led to huge outbreaks in workplaces (notwithstanding that it all came from HQ).
    #NBCSiberia

  22. #3222
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    21,102
    Rep Level
    16952
    Rep Power
    1020
    Quote Originally Posted by Ball So Hard View Post
    I think the response is as much about reminding people not to be complacent than anything else. If Victoria is able to get control over the number and start bringing it down, I think States will respond but relaxing restrictions again. A huge driver in Victoria has been complacency among certain communities which has led to huge outbreaks in workplaces (notwithstanding that it all came from HQ).
    Treating everyone like a retard is a great way to get them to respect your overall message I find

  23. #3223
    disco Ball So Hard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Essendon
    Posts
    6,846
    Rep Level
    15542
    Rep Power
    435
    Toast Toast Toast
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Treating everyone like a retard is a great way to get them to respect your overall message I find
    Maybe if people weren't actually retards then government's wouldn't have to.
    #NBCSiberia

  24. #3224
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    21,102
    Rep Level
    16952
    Rep Power
    1020
    Quote Originally Posted by Ball So Hard View Post
    Maybe if people weren't actually retards then government's wouldn't have to.
    You punish the retards though. If you cant punish the retards without punishing the good people, that is your own fault. Fix it. Punishing everyone is the easy way out and shows a clear lack of leadership.

    If they cant resource well enough to punish the businesses like showdownhero is saying, its a disgraceful misstep on their part

  25. #3225
    Veteran wolfgang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    3,548
    Rep Level
    8409
    Rep Power
    232
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    You punish the retards though. If you cant punish the retards without punishing the good people, that is your own fault. Fix it. Punishing everyone is the easy way out and shows a clear lack of leadership.

    If they cant resource well enough to punish the businesses like showdownhero is saying, its a disgraceful misstep on their part
    Victoria tried that with shutting down selective suburbs and look what happened

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •