Close

Page 35 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
Results 851 to 875 of 2458

Thread: anti sjw thread

  1. #851
    Veteran Eagle E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    2,189
    Rep Level
    2225
    Rep Power
    116
    WCE
    Quote Originally Posted by showdownhero View Post
    the slutty teenage gash frothing around while I'm off tap makes fidelity quite hard.

  2. #852
    übermensch showdownhero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Teams
    Adelaide, Crystal Palace
    Posts
    12,081
    Rep Level
    23734
    Rep Power
    727
    Adelaide Crows Crystal Palace
    and? I'm not disputing an increase in promiscuity.

    How does any of that show any correlation with the "decline of the west"?

    Furthermore many of those metrics are a chicken and egg type situation
    >drug users prone to depression vs depressed individuals seek solace in drug use
    >promiscuous individuals prone to depression vs depressed individuals seek solace in promiscuous sex
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    I think that there's a strong possibility that Miss Wolfie is in fact a virgin.

  3. #853
    Big Al Baron Samedi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Teams
    Emanuel Augustus
    Posts
    4,016
    Rep Level
    12635
    Rep Power
    293
    Adelaide Power
    You just need to rawdog a few sloots and youll realise what you're missing out on

  4. #854
    Veteran Dogbloke V3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    15,325
    Rep Level
    18909
    Rep Power
    809
    WCE Tottenham Hotspur Boston Celtics
    Ee must have the smallest dick

  5. #855
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3,163
    Rep Level
    5783
    Rep Power
    187
    Sydney Swans Minnesota Vikings Orlando Magic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogbloke V3 View Post
    Ee must have the smallest dick
    That thing is so neglected it's retreated back inside and is now tapping some part of his brain that has him repeatedly dribbling gibberish.

  6. #856
    Veteran Eagle E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    2,189
    Rep Level
    2225
    Rep Power
    116
    WCE
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Samedi View Post
    You just need to rawdog a few sloots and youll realise what you're missing out on
    Motherfucker- we all need to beat licentious women because that's what the fucking world is missing.

    What a joke this culture espouses. Expression of carnal desire is a weakness. Sexual restraint is strength.
    Quote Originally Posted by showdownhero View Post
    the slutty teenage gash frothing around while I'm off tap makes fidelity quite hard.

  7. #857
    Veteran Eagle E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    2,189
    Rep Level
    2225
    Rep Power
    116
    WCE
    Quote Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
    That thing is so neglected it's retreated back inside and is now tapping some part of his brain that has him repeatedly dribbling gibberish.
    I've got a cock like a fuckin' VB stubbie.

    Quote Originally Posted by showdownhero View Post
    the slutty teenage gash frothing around while I'm off tap makes fidelity quite hard.

  8. #858
    Veteran Dogbloke V3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    15,325
    Rep Level
    18909
    Rep Power
    809
    WCE Tottenham Hotspur Boston Celtics
    Show us then

  9. #859
    Veteran Eagle E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    2,189
    Rep Level
    2225
    Rep Power
    116
    WCE
    Quote Originally Posted by showdownhero View Post
    the slutty teenage gash frothing around while I'm off tap makes fidelity quite hard.

  10. #860
    übermensch showdownhero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Teams
    Adelaide, Crystal Palace
    Posts
    12,081
    Rep Level
    23734
    Rep Power
    727
    Adelaide Crows Crystal Palace
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    Motherfucker- we all need to beat licentious women because that's what the fucking world is missing.

    What a joke this culture espouses. Expression of carnal desire is a weakness. Sexual restraint is strength.
    still haven't show any link between sexual promiscuity and the "decline of the west" tho

    you'll probably end up fucking little kids like the majority of celibates, fucking creepy pedo cunt
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    I think that there's a strong possibility that Miss Wolfie is in fact a virgin.

  11. #861
    Veteran Eagle E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    2,189
    Rep Level
    2225
    Rep Power
    116
    WCE
    Quote Originally Posted by showdownhero View Post
    still haven't show any link between sexual promiscuity and the "decline of the west" tho

    you'll probably end up fucking little kids like the majority of celibates, fucking creepy pedo cunt


    That's nonsense. I'm not celibate, I just believe premarital sex is very harmful to society, and abstinence in marriage is beneficial.

    Even if I stated reasons why promiscuity is leading to the decline of the west, you would dismiss them. You are an SJW. "Muh reproductive rights".
    Quote Originally Posted by showdownhero View Post
    the slutty teenage gash frothing around while I'm off tap makes fidelity quite hard.

  12. #862
    übermensch showdownhero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Teams
    Adelaide, Crystal Palace
    Posts
    12,081
    Rep Level
    23734
    Rep Power
    727
    Adelaide Crows Crystal Palace
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post


    That's nonsense. I'm not celibate, I just believe premarital sex is very harmful to society, and abstinence in marriage is beneficial.

    Even if I stated reasons why promiscuity is leading to the decline of the west, you would dismiss them. You are an SJW. "Muh reproductive rights".
    "i'm not celibate but I would prefer to never engage in sexual intercourse"

    k

    and I'm an "SJW" because I don't believe in legislating against sexual intercourse

    k
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    I think that there's a strong possibility that Miss Wolfie is in fact a virgin.

  13. #863
    Veteran Eagle E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    2,189
    Rep Level
    2225
    Rep Power
    116
    WCE
    Having sex means so much to you. You see it as a necessity; that's a weakness.

    Quote Originally Posted by showdownhero View Post
    "i'm not celibate but I would prefer to never engage in sexual intercourse"

    k
    If I was married, I wouldn't deprive my spouse of her desires, however if she was to request abstinence then I would happily accept that. So many marriages fail because of sex, in different ways.

    and I'm an "SJW" because I don't believe in legislating against sexual intercourse

    k
    You share common ground with them because you have a deep belief in expressing your sexuality/getting your dick wet. It's ridiculous to think you cannot attain happiness without sex. People are slaves to sexuality.
    Quote Originally Posted by showdownhero View Post
    the slutty teenage gash frothing around while I'm off tap makes fidelity quite hard.

  14. #864
    übermensch showdownhero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Teams
    Adelaide, Crystal Palace
    Posts
    12,081
    Rep Level
    23734
    Rep Power
    727
    Adelaide Crows Crystal Palace
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    Having sex means so much to you. You see it as a necessity; that's a weakness.



    If I was married, I wouldn't deprive my spouse of her desires, however if she was to request abstinence then I would happily accept that. So many marriages fail because of sex, in different ways.



    You share common ground with them because you have a deep belief in expressing your sexuality/getting your dick wet. It's ridiculous to think you cannot attain happiness without sex. People are slaves to sexuality.
    I believe in allowing people the free will to make their own choices.

    What's the alternative drugging everyone to suppress their sexual desires? Criminalising sex out of wedlock?

    What's your end game here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    I think that there's a strong possibility that Miss Wolfie is in fact a virgin.

  15. #865
    Veteran Dogbloke V3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    15,325
    Rep Level
    18909
    Rep Power
    809
    WCE Tottenham Hotspur Boston Celtics
    Still waiting on your dick pic m8

    #eeshowusyoureenypeeny

  16. #866
    Veteran Eagle E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    2,189
    Rep Level
    2225
    Rep Power
    116
    WCE
    Quote Originally Posted by showdownhero View Post
    I believe in allowing people the free will to make their own choices.
    I'm afraid that this amount of freedom is causing much misery.

    What's the alternative drugging everyone to suppress their sexual desires? Criminalising sex out of wedlock?
    Laws can be implemented to create a desirable society. No drugs are required.

    What's your end game here?
    What's your end game? Would you want to be having sex as an elderly man? I think that would be a disgrace.

    How are people supposed to reproduce if they have same-sex partners? Do they get replaced by third-world immigrants?
    Quote Originally Posted by showdownhero View Post
    the slutty teenage gash frothing around while I'm off tap makes fidelity quite hard.

  17. #867
    übermensch showdownhero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Teams
    Adelaide, Crystal Palace
    Posts
    12,081
    Rep Level
    23734
    Rep Power
    727
    Adelaide Crows Crystal Palace
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    I'm afraid that this amount of freedom is causing much misery.



    Laws can be implemented to create a desirable society. No drugs are required.



    What's your end game? Would you want to be having sex as an elderly man? I think that would be a disgrace.

    How are people supposed to reproduce if they have same-sex partners? Do they get replaced by third-world immigrants?
    What is disgraceful about an old person having sex?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    I think that there's a strong possibility that Miss Wolfie is in fact a virgin.

  18. #868
    Veteran Eagle E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    2,189
    Rep Level
    2225
    Rep Power
    116
    WCE
    Quote Originally Posted by showdownhero View Post
    What is disgraceful about an old person having sex?
    We're supposed to age with grace. Sex is not a virtuous act unless it is for procreation.

    Consensual sex is an act of mutual exploitation. There is nothing positive to be gained from ejaculation, orgasm and physical sexual interaction. It only causes physiological deterioration.
    Quote Originally Posted by showdownhero View Post
    the slutty teenage gash frothing around while I'm off tap makes fidelity quite hard.

  19. #869
    One betting disc please Gamblor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    In the money
    Posts
    6,213
    Rep Level
    13250
    Rep Power
    387
    WCE Toast Chelsea
    Having gone without for well over 12 months with my partner following the birth of our child, I can safely say that I needed to hit them sugar walls for my mental stability.

  20. #870
    übermensch showdownhero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Teams
    Adelaide, Crystal Palace
    Posts
    12,081
    Rep Level
    23734
    Rep Power
    727
    Adelaide Crows Crystal Palace
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    We're supposed to age with grace. Sex is not a virtuous act unless it is for procreation.

    Consensual sex is an act of mutual exploitation. There is nothing positive to be gained from ejaculation, orgasm and physical sexual interaction. It only causes physiological deterioration.
    So you wish to bring in legislation to prevent sexual activity unless it is for procreation in order to "create a better society". How would you envisage such laws being enforced? What type of punishment would fit the crime?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    I think that there's a strong possibility that Miss Wolfie is in fact a virgin.

  21. #871
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3,163
    Rep Level
    5783
    Rep Power
    187
    Sydney Swans Minnesota Vikings Orlando Magic
    EE has gone beyond full retard, didn't even know it existed but we now know that the path to it is ridiculous celibacy because he thinks sex is disgusting. If you should never go full retard you damn sure shouldn't go beyond it.

  22. #872
    übermensch showdownhero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Teams
    Adelaide, Crystal Palace
    Posts
    12,081
    Rep Level
    23734
    Rep Power
    727
    Adelaide Crows Crystal Palace
    Quote Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
    EE has gone beyond full retard, didn't even know it existed but we now know that the path to it is ridiculous celibacy because he thinks sex is disgusting. If you should never go full retard you damn sure shouldn't go beyond it.
    What do you mean? You don't think that ee's celibate eutopia will drive society forward leaps and bounds?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    I think that there's a strong possibility that Miss Wolfie is in fact a virgin.

  23. #873
    YOU BETTER WATCH OUT Red Neville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Wanderland
    Posts
    9,011
    Rep Level
    14039
    Rep Power
    507
    Manchester United Greater Western Sydney Sporting Gijon
    Quote Originally Posted by showdownhero View Post
    What is disgraceful about an old person having sex?
    Just look at them.

    I mean, me.

    Souvent pour s'amuser les hommes d'equipage
    And it's like talking to a stranger

  24. #874
    comfortably numb flight23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Thon Maker
    Posts
    12,340
    Rep Level
    23057
    Rep Power
    730
    Chicago Bulls Western Bulldogs
    May your children all be born full Mong
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Im the hero football needs and deserves you will find

  25. #875
    Veteran yeah_nah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Perth
    Teams
    Toasters
    Posts
    13,486
    Rep Level
    29408
    Rep Power
    840
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamblor View Post
    Having gone without for well over 12 months with my partner following the birth of our child, I can safely say that I needed to hit them sugar walls for my mental stability.
    12months no walls? Bro

    Sent from my SM-N9007 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    I then started saving extra money as a result of eating dumpster food.

    I knew when to hit the dumpster for optimum catch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    accualy scared of getting knocked out by yenny
    #broughtback

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •