Close

Page 24 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Thread: anti sjw thread

Teams
    Adelaide, Crystal Palace
    Rep Level
    Adelaide Crows Crystal Palace
    https://www.theguardian.com/politics...P=share_btn_tw

"Banning social media trolls from voting could help reduce the amount of abuse faced by politicians, the election watchdog has said.

The Electoral Commission says legislation around elections should be reviewed and new offences could be introduced."

This country is a fucking joke
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    I think that there's a strong possibility that Miss Wolfie is in fact a virgin.

Teams
    Emanuel Augustus
    Rep Level
    Adelaide Power
    my sister voted "yes" for me (my mail still goes to my parents place). she sent me a msg about it but i didnt see it. either way when she ended up asking me what i would've voted and me saying "doesn't really bother me, i guess marriage is more about the law than anything these days", she goes "yeah i didn't think you were a homophobe"

i absolutely hate the tactics these chumps use - vilifying anyone and labelling them as a homophobe for not falling in line. to me it seems really ironically authoritarian. i was cringing at the amount of rainbows around tho, if i wasn't so lazy i prob would've voted no out of spite.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by showdownhero View Post
    https://twitter.com/yassmin_a/status/906655111530692608
    Her mouth would be like what Serena Williams ass is to male cock. Itd be destroyed by it

Teams
    Emanuel Augustus
    Rep Level
    Adelaide Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Ball So Hard View Post
    Did laugh at the news going from one story about the PM saying the change in laws wouldn't affect freedom of religion. Then the next story is getting stuck into a Priest who refused to marry someone because they supported gay marriage
    this is the kind of stuff i bring up around this topic to challenge people, i ask how they'd feel if a cake maker was religious (for example) and refused to make a wedding cake with two men/women on the top of it. they say it's discrimination and the cake maker should be punished, by law or otherwise. i say you can't force someone to do anything and you're not entitled to anyone's business. i'm assuming in this situation that the issue would be taken to social media to blast the business for being homophobic, sparking an online outrage that results in harassment and defamation until the business is forced to close, and this will be seen as a victory for freedom.

Teams
    Scunthrope, G.Furth
    Rep Level
    Sydney Swans <<Football>>>
    So, if I vote yes; I am destroying our society and everyone will dress as girls and marry their dog and bridges.

If I vote No; I am a bigot, homophobe, Pauline Hansen wannabe, redneck.

tough vote

Personally, I cant vote against SSM. But geech, the campaigners are making it hard to vote for it.

The troll in me wants the no to win. Just so I can laugh at all the "SHAME Australia" social media posts afterwards. seriously though, if SSM can't win, they only have themselves to blame. They have the easiest msg to send.

What I hate most are the campaigners who defend their vilification of voting no by saying that there is no free speech without consequences. Then there is free speech everywhere idiots. Even in North Korea. After all, the consequence of speaking out there gets you put in a truck and driven to a labour camp. That is the same thing in a different context. That is free speech with a consequence. It is a slippery slope
    Last edited by BobbyVanVeen; 19th September 2017 at 02:35 PM.
    Scunthorpe

Teams
    Toasters
    Rep Level
    WCE Toast WCE

anti sjw thread

I think it makes sense to just vote on the issue.

Whole thing is a debacle though. The cost, amount of postal votes that won't be received, will just sit on benches till too late etc. Does yes 'win' if they get over 50% of votes sent in? Or 50% of total votes. The latter will never happen

lol at cunts boycotting Woolworths because their FORMER ceo is a dinosaur with dinosaur opinions

Teams
    Adelaide, Crystal Palace
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyMorri View Post
    So, if I vote yes; I am destroying our society and everyone will dress as girls and marry their dog and bridges.

If I vote No; I am a bigot, homophobe, Pauline Hansen wannabe, redneck.

tough vote

Personally, I cant vote against SSM. But geech, the campaigners are making it hard to vote for it.

The troll in me wants the no to win. Just so I can laugh at all the "SHAME Australia" social media posts afterwards. seriously though, if SSM can't win, they only have themselves to blame. They have the easiest msg to send.

What I hate most are the campaigners who defend their vilification of voting no by saying that there is no free speech without consequences. Then there is free speech everywhere idiots. Even in North Korea. After all, the consequence of speaking out there gets you put in a truck and driven to a labour camp. That is the same thing in a different context. That is free speech with a consequence. It is a slippery slope
    Freedom of speech is sometimes used to try and argue freedom from criticism, which is normally how I've seen the freedom from consequence line used.

Freedom of speech is only a safety net protecting you from state sanctions, not boycotts nor (non-violent) protests.

Teams
    Scunthrope, G.Furth
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by showdownhero View Post
    Freedom of speech is sometimes used to try and argue freedom from criticism, which is normally how I've seen the freedom from consequence line used.

Freedom of speech is only a safety net protecting you from state sanctions, not boycotts nor (non-violent) protests.
    The problem I have is that people use it whenever they disagree with anything. Skywriting company writes something in the sky, bombard them with hate. All this does is further divide the viewpoints. maybe it is harder to escape the idiots now that social media is a thing. It just seems that it is only freedom of opinion/speech if you agree with it.

People need to chill. They need to respect other peoples opinion and understand another's viewpoint. Debate it all you want. But agree to disagree in the end if need be. "punishing" them (etc certain witchhunts) doesn't change their opinion. it just makes them more resolved and more extreme in the end. I never knew what was the left or right side of politics was till 4 or 5 years ago. Now that is all you hear.

but hey, people are free to do what they want to do.

Agree with Triptanes . I should vote on the issue but hey, it's not compulsory to "vote" and the letterbox is like 100M away. I just want the issue dealt with soon so people/government can move on.
    Last edited by BobbyVanVeen; 19th September 2017 at 05:07 PM.
    Scunthorpe

Rep Level
    WCE Tottenham Hotspur Boston Celtics

anti sjw thread

I'll of course vote yes (even tho I think marriage is fucking AIDS as ive posted before) and no matter how retarded either side get it wont change my opinion.

But yeah the vote yes was clear favourite from the start and honestly all you need to do if your a yes vote is just sit there and watch the weird far right conservatives make fools of themselves. nstead they insult anyone with a different opinion, create hysteria over some smoke in the sky, hold protests in cities that are majority pro yes and disrupt thousands of people's day by holding up transport/shutting roads down etc.

But people don't know how to debate. It's potentially turning into the US election all over again. It's extremely frustrating to sit here and view people's lack of ability to accept differing opinions and it all goes back to that classic argument of social media platform does more harm than good.
    Last edited by Dogbloke V3; 19th September 2017 at 08:06 PM.

Rep Level
    WCE Tottenham Hotspur Boston Celtics

anti sjw thread

Double post

Rep Level
    Woolworths: Gay marriage comments lead to boycott

This is epic SJW. Lambasting a company for comments from a ex employee of there's when said company donated a huge sum to the Yes ad campaign

U wot '8

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogbloke V3 View Post
    I'll of course vote yes (even tho I think marriage is fucking AIDS as ive posted before) and no matter how retarded either side get it wont change my opinion.

But yeah the vote yes was clear favourite from the start and honestly all you need to do if your a yes vote is just sit there and watch the weird far right conservatives make fools of themselves. nstead they insult anyone with a different opinion, create hysteria over some smoke in the sky, hold protests in cities that are majority pro yes and disrupt thousands of people's day by holding up transport/shutting roads down etc.

But people don't know how to debate. It's potentially turning into the US election all over again. It's extremely frustrating to sit here and view people's lack of ability to accept differing opinions and it all goes back to that classic argument of social media platform does more harm than good.
    No such thing as a silent Yes to the SJW unfortunately. They voted Yes and fucked if you aren't going to know about it

Teams
    Scunthrope, G.Furth
    Rep Level
    Very disappointed that no one is the yes camp has started up a Daniel Byran Yes chant yet.

Very disappointed that no one is the No camp has started up a Daniel Byran No chant yet.

#equality
    Scunthorpe

Teams
    Freo Fyfies
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    No such thing as a silent Yes to the SJW unfortunately. They voted Yes and fucked if you aren't going to know about it
    ABS Warns Yes Votes Don’t Count Unless They’re Instagramed With Caption And Emojis
    Sex is not a virtuous act unless it is for procreation.

Consensual sex is an act of mutual exploitation. There is nothing positive to be gained from ejaculation, orgasm and physical sexual interaction. It only causes physiological deterioration.

Teams
    Toasters
    Rep Level
    WCE Toast WCE
    SSM: Tony Abbott 'headbutted' by man wearing 'Vote Yes' badge in Hobart - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

definitely wasn't ready to come at Putin with a shirtfront if he can't even handle one of those gays. big tones, fraud level: dangerfraud
    Last edited by Triptanes; 21st September 2017 at 11:06 PM.

Teams
    Joey Barton, Haynesus
    Rep Level
    Newcastle United Parramatta New York Knicks
    Pub test would have had this quietly passed and everybody move on with their lives.

Managed to get 2 months of flogs grandstanding from either side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Picture Phife losing a battle, come on, get off it
    Put down the microphone son, surrender, forfeit

Teams
    Toasters
    Rep Level
    WCE Toast WCE
    pretty much why they just should have had a vote (or said they didn't give a fuck about it and it wasn't happening)

big tones trying to get so much mileage out of this. It's almost like no gay man has ever been bashed before

did it even happen?

Teams
    Adelaide, Crystal Palace
    Rep Level

Teams
    Emanuel Augustus
    Rep Level
    Adelaide Power
    Yeah all them youth under 18 so affected by marriage laws #cutforyesvote

Rep Level
    WCE
    Emotional blackmail.

Veteran
    Rep Level

Fuck these cunts

Teams
    Freo Fyfies
    Rep Level

Where can I see one of these gay burnings without travelling back in time to a 16th century Spanish Inquisition heretic BBQ (or present day ISIS-land)?
    Maybe that's why they're called flaming homos
    Sex is not a virtuous act unless it is for procreation.

Consensual sex is an act of mutual exploitation. There is nothing positive to be gained from ejaculation, orgasm and physical sexual interaction. It only causes physiological deterioration.

Veteran
    Rep Level

Guy from my footy club put this up the other day.... attracted a fair bit of criticism from non muslims

One betting disc please Gamblor's Avatar
    Rep Level
    WCE Toast Chelsea
    Yeah I can't stand people that post that chain mail copy & paste type shit...

Teams
    Adelaide, Crystal Palace
    Rep Level
    not anti-sjw specifically but meh

milo's had some gigantic veneers installed and not only do they look ridiculous but he's eeven started talking slightly differently