Close

Page 100 of 101 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101 LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 2513

Thread: anti sjw thread

  1. #2476
    Veteran Eagle E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    2,298
    Rep Level
    2245
    Rep Power
    121
    WCE
    Mouncey was reportedly approached by the ATO to give a speech on ripping off cunts.
    Fear whom reflects within.

  2. #2477
    Veteran Triptanes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Toasters
    Posts
    16,969
    Rep Level
    30264
    Rep Power
    988
    WCE Toast WCE
    I doubt it. After all, her experience is with ripping off a cock

  3. #2478
    übermensch showdownhero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Teams
    Adelaide, Crystal Palace
    Posts
    12,530
    Rep Level
    24004
    Rep Power
    749
    Adelaide Crows Crystal Palace
    Quote Originally Posted by Triptanes View Post
    I doubt it. After all, her experience is with ripping off a cock
    Pretty sure she's still got her meat and 2 veg m8
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    In the end I was wrong

  4. #2479
    Veteran Triptanes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Toasters
    Posts
    16,969
    Rep Level
    30264
    Rep Power
    988
    WCE Toast WCE
    gotta keep up better to get my transphobic jokes right

  5. #2480
    One betting disc please Gamblor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    In the money
    Posts
    6,383
    Rep Level
    13406
    Rep Power
    397
    WCE Toast Chelsea
    I can't post the photos for some reason

  6. #2481
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    22,350
    Rep Level
    17298
    Rep Power
    1074
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamblor View Post
    I can't post the photos for some reason
    Just upload on imgur.com

  7. #2482
    Veteran Eagle E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    2,298
    Rep Level
    2245
    Rep Power
    121
    WCE
    Quote Originally Posted by Triptanes View Post
    I doubt it. After all, her experience is with ripping off a cock
    Female competitors.
    Fear whom reflects within.

  8. #2483
    übermensch showdownhero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Teams
    Adelaide, Crystal Palace
    Posts
    12,530
    Rep Level
    24004
    Rep Power
    749
    Adelaide Crows Crystal Palace
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    In the end I was wrong

  9. #2484
    Veteran kerrigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Pacers, Seahawks, Sabres, Mariners
    Posts
    3,848
    Rep Level
    3631
    Rep Power
    197
    Indiana Pacers Seattle Seahawks Seattle Mariners
    Ewww no thanks
    Paul Fraud IS A RINGLESS CUNT AND FLOG

  10. #2485
    übermensch showdownhero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Teams
    Adelaide, Crystal Palace
    Posts
    12,530
    Rep Level
    24004
    Rep Power
    749
    Adelaide Crows Crystal Palace


    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    In the end I was wrong

  11. #2486
    Veteran DALBS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    WAIKIKI
    Teams
    West Coast
    Posts
    2,483
    Rep Level
    5055
    Rep Power
    157
    WCE NULL NULL
    Quote Originally Posted by showdownhero View Post


    This sort of crap is beyond a joke! Female..... Right!
    "Life is a bitch, learn how to screw it. "

  12. #2487
    übermensch showdownhero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Teams
    Adelaide, Crystal Palace
    Posts
    12,530
    Rep Level
    24004
    Rep Power
    749
    Adelaide Crows Crystal Palace

    anti sjw thread

    Anchorman, thoughts on US Army Generals wishing to “understand white rage”?

    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    In the end I was wrong

  13. #2488
    Salty seaman Anchorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Brickney
    Teams
    Freo Fyfies
    Posts
    2,146
    Rep Level
    11743
    Rep Power
    210
    I can't speak for the good General's personal beliefs but when you're that high up in the military you're basically a politician, towing whatever party line your current government sets for you.

    Case in point, about a month ago the new-ish Defence Minister Peter Dutton banned special morning/afternoon tea type events in the ADF after he found out about the IDAHOBIT (international day against homophobia or something, idk, I deal with hundreds of acronyms on a daily basis) morning teas being organised at defence bases.

    Cue message from Chief of Defence Force saying that these events distract from our core roles etc etc. I bet if Dutton was replaced tomorrow and the new Defence Minister reversed the decision there'd be a message from CDF saying how such events strengthen our ability to do our core roles etc etc
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    Sex is not a virtuous act unless it is for procreation.

    Consensual sex is an act of mutual exploitation. There is nothing positive to be gained from ejaculation, orgasm and physical sexual interaction. It only causes physiological deterioration.

  14. #2489
    übermensch showdownhero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Teams
    Adelaide, Crystal Palace
    Posts
    12,530
    Rep Level
    24004
    Rep Power
    749
    Adelaide Crows Crystal Palace
    Quote Originally Posted by Anchorman View Post
    I can't speak for the good General's personal beliefs but when you're that high up in the military you're basically a politician, towing whatever party line your current government sets for you.

    Case in point, about a month ago the new-ish Defence Minister Peter Dutton banned special morning/afternoon tea type events in the ADF after he found out about the IDAHOBIT (international day against homophobia or something, idk, I deal with hundreds of acronyms on a daily basis) morning teas being organised at defence bases.

    Cue message from Chief of Defence Force saying that these events distract from our core roles etc etc. I bet if Dutton was replaced tomorrow and the new Defence Minister reversed the decision there'd be a message from CDF saying how such events strengthen our ability to do our core roles etc etc
    Pretty sure I'm more alarmed by the fact the good General feels compelled to regurgitate critical race theory talking points to Congress as opposed to them being his own steadfastly held beliefs
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    In the end I was wrong

  15. #2490
    Salty seaman Anchorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Brickney
    Teams
    Freo Fyfies
    Posts
    2,146
    Rep Level
    11743
    Rep Power
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by showdownhero View Post
    Pretty sure I'm more alarmed by the fact the good General feels compelled to regurgitate critical race theory talking points to Congress as opposed to them being his own steadfastly held beliefs
    As I said, towing the party line. The days of senior officers having their own opinion or even a backbone are over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    Sex is not a virtuous act unless it is for procreation.

    Consensual sex is an act of mutual exploitation. There is nothing positive to be gained from ejaculation, orgasm and physical sexual interaction. It only causes physiological deterioration.

  16. #2491
    übermensch showdownhero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Teams
    Adelaide, Crystal Palace
    Posts
    12,530
    Rep Level
    24004
    Rep Power
    749
    Adelaide Crows Crystal Palace
    Just got forced into organising (by myself) the NAIDOC week celebrations at my workplace... fml
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    In the end I was wrong

  17. #2492
    Veteran Triptanes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Toasters
    Posts
    16,969
    Rep Level
    30264
    Rep Power
    988
    WCE Toast WCE
    Just picturing showy rocking up in black face, wearing just a loin cloth, and carrying a spear

  18. #2493
    Veteran Triptanes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Toasters
    Posts
    16,969
    Rep Level
    30264
    Rep Power
    988
    WCE Toast WCE
    Organise a game of abos and whiteys too - Jihad to assist

  19. #2494
    übermensch showdownhero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Teams
    Adelaide, Crystal Palace
    Posts
    12,530
    Rep Level
    24004
    Rep Power
    749
    Adelaide Crows Crystal Palace
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    In the end I was wrong

  20. #2495
    Veteran yeah_nah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Perth
    Teams
    Toasters
    Posts
    13,867
    Rep Level
    29809
    Rep Power
    860
    But who was purchasing power
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    I then started saving extra money as a result of eating dumpster food.

    I knew when to hit the dumpster for optimum catch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    accualy scared of getting knocked out by yenny
    #broughtback

  21. #2496
    übermensch showdownhero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Teams
    Adelaide, Crystal Palace
    Posts
    12,530
    Rep Level
    24004
    Rep Power
    749
    Adelaide Crows Crystal Palace
    this is legit btw Removeddit


    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    In the end I was wrong

  22. #2497
    übermensch showdownhero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Teams
    Adelaide, Crystal Palace
    Posts
    12,530
    Rep Level
    24004
    Rep Power
    749
    Adelaide Crows Crystal Palace
    Quote Originally Posted by showdownhero View Post
    Anchorman, thoughts on US Army Generals wishing to “understand white rage”?

    Given what has unfolded in the past 3 months, this little performance has aged like a fine wine
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    In the end I was wrong

  23. #2498
    übermensch showdownhero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Teams
    Adelaide, Crystal Palace
    Posts
    12,530
    Rep Level
    24004
    Rep Power
    749
    Adelaide Crows Crystal Palace
    Women in America are treated worse than women in Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    In the end I was wrong

  24. #2499
    übermensch showdownhero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Teams
    Adelaide, Crystal Palace
    Posts
    12,530
    Rep Level
    24004
    Rep Power
    749
    Adelaide Crows Crystal Palace
    Is this that systemic racism I hear so much about?

    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    In the end I was wrong

  25. #2500
    Veteran Dogbloke V3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    15,717
    Rep Level
    19127
    Rep Power
    827
    WCE Tottenham Hotspur Boston Celtics
    Worldstarrr

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •