Close

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Rep Level
    Fucking hell VAR is pathetic

Can someone bring me 1 and I mean 1 example of VAR not favoring the bigger team in a game?

Every VAR decision in the Utd game was wrong. All 5 of them. Were not even close to correct. Would be better off just showing a replay of a Jenna Jamieson cumshot on the monitor as that footage appears more relevant to the VAR decision making process then the football footage at this stage

Its just getting soooo hard to keep watching this horse shit

Rep Level
    WCE Tottenham Hotspur Boston Celtics
    Are city a big team?

Any way. Top of the fucking table.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogbloke V3 View Post
    Are city a big team?

Any way. Top of the fucking table.
    Hmm nah

Top 4 are still Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal I feel

If Utd get kissed on the dick anymore by VAR, they could use their dick is a makeup catalogue it will have so many different brands on it

Teams
    Western Sydney Wanderers
    Rep Level
    The Hawks Liverpool West Tigers
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Fucking hell VAR is patheticCan someone bring me 1 and I mean 1 example of VAR not favoring the bigger team in a game?Every VAR decision in the Utd game was wrong. All 5 of them. Were not even close to correct. Would be better off just showing a replay of a Jenna Jamieson cumshot on the monitor as that footage appears more relevant to the VAR decision making process then the football footage at this stageIts just getting soooo hard to keep watching this horse shit
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumblah View Post
    Not saying we deserved to win today, but bruh..
    I just smash the keyboard and hope.

Teams
    Collingwood, Newcastle United, Melbourne City
    Rep Level
    Collingwood Magpies Newcastle United Chicago Bulls

YOU BETTER WATCH OUT Red Neville's Avatar
    Rep Level
    Manchester United Greater Western Sydney Sporting Gijon
    Fucking hell VAR is pathetic

Can someone bring me 1 and I mean 1 example of VAR not favoring the bigger team in a game?

Every VAR decision in the Utd game was wrong. All 5 of them. Were not even close to correct. Would be better off just showing a replay of a Jenna Jamieson cumshot on the monitor as that footage appears more relevant to the VAR decision making process then the football footage at this stage

Its just getting soooo hard to keep watching this horse shit
    Christ where to begin with this

There were three decisions that went to VAR, not five. The two that VAR chose not to review, and rightly, both would have favoured United if given.

The West Brom "penalty", Fernandes nicks the ball off Gallagher and megs him, Gallagher sticks his leg out hoping to draw some contact and rolls over like he's been shot. I guarantee if that had been given *to* us you'd have been whinging about bias like a poor man's apollo creed.

The handball was entirely consistent with how those are going this season, yer man doesn't get a free pass from hanging his arm out just because he's turned his back on the play.

And you want to make a case Johnstone wasn't off his line? Fuck off

I can understand you're pissed off about how they came about but they were all correct.

Doesn't excuse how fucking terrible United were either.
    Souvent pour s'amuser les hommes d'equipage
    And it's like talking to a stranger

Rep Level
    Props for mentioning Apollo creed

Rep Level

Rep Level
    Very impressive Liverpool win

Rep Level
    Western Bulldogs Liverpool
    Really solid win this morning, thought our makeshift backline was going to get destroyed by Vardy but we held up well for the most part. Sadly another injury for Keita, getting to the point where we might have to consider our options with him, it's clearly not just unlucky that he keeps getting injured.

Bobby should've had a few goals tonight, looked like he would be jinxed, so it was nice for him to get one late on.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Neville View Post
    Christ where to begin with this

There were three decisions that went to VAR, not five. The two that VAR chose not to review, and rightly, both would have favoured United if given.

The West Brom "penalty", Fernandes nicks the ball off Gallagher and megs him, Gallagher sticks his leg out hoping to draw some contact and rolls over like he's been shot. I guarantee if that had been given *to* us you'd have been whinging about bias like a poor man's apollo creed.

The handball was entirely consistent with how those are going this season, yer man doesn't get a free pass from hanging his arm out just because he's turned his back on the play.

And you want to make a case Johnstone wasn't off his line? Fuck off

I can understand you're pissed off about how they came about but they were all correct.

Doesn't excuse how fucking terrible United were either.
    - Gallagher gets his shin stomped into in the follow through. Doesnt matter if you get the ball first when you are taking someones leg out with a red card like challenge in the process. Its a bit like the two legged dive tackles. Sometimes the player touches the ball but they can still cause a foul
    - Entirely consistent it is but its still complete and utter horseshit. 5 horseshit decisions doesnt make the 6th one correct im afraid
    - Can we go back through history with Sam Johnstones call? We can probably rule out 1500 penalty saves in the last few years in that case. Fact is the referee let it go and would have until VAR changed his mind. Its a change of rules that just happened on the spot, which is stupid

Rep Level
    Exhibit L at this stage

What more proof do we actually need

Rep Level
    - Gallagher gets his shin stomped into in the follow through. Doesnt matter if you get the ball first when you are taking someones leg out with a red card like challenge in the process. Its a bit like the two legged dive tackles. Sometimes the player touches the ball but they can still cause a foul
    No because that contact was initiated by Gallagher, it wasn't the follow through from Bruno playing the ball but Gallagher swinging his leg back to draw contact.

Not sure it was clear and obvious but it shouldn't have been blown in the first place.
    - Entirely consistent it is but its still complete and utter horseshit. 5 horseshit decisions doesnt make the 6th one correct im afraid
    It's the rules. Your man's arm was not in a natural position, and the ball did hit it. We've been pinged for less ourselves.

- Can we go back through history with Sam Johnstones call? We can probably rule out 1500 penalty saves in the last few years in that case. Fact is the referee let it go and would have until VAR changed his mind. Its a change of rules that just happened on the spot, which is stupid
    That's flat out bullshit, we got pinged with it vs Crystal Palace.