Close

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 325 of 443
  1. #301
    Veteran wolfgang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    3,548
    Rep Level
    8409
    Rep Power
    232
    What a dud of a pitch.

  2. #302
    übermensch showdownhero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Teams
    Adelaide, Crystal Palace
    Posts
    12,006
    Rep Level
    23699
    Rep Power
    723
    Adelaide Crows Crystal Palace
    Hazelwood makes Starc look like an utter spud
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    I think that there's a strong possibility that Miss Wolfie is in fact a virgin.

  3. #303
    Veteran yeah_nah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Perth
    Teams
    Toasters
    Posts
    13,381
    Rep Level
    29300
    Rep Power
    835
    Starc is a spud.

    He's far too inconsistent, if it's not his days we may as well not use him. You can normally work it out in an over or two.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    I then started saving extra money as a result of eating dumpster food.

    I knew when to hit the dumpster for optimum catch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    accualy scared of getting knocked out by yenny
    #broughtback

  4. #304
    Veteran yeah_nah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Perth
    Teams
    Toasters
    Posts
    13,381
    Rep Level
    29300
    Rep Power
    835
    Haze has become elite tho. I'd have him ahead of Cummins now too.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    I then started saving extra money as a result of eating dumpster food.

    I knew when to hit the dumpster for optimum catch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    accualy scared of getting knocked out by yenny
    #broughtback

  5. #305
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    21,079
    Rep Level
    16947
    Rep Power
    1019
    6 of 100 is pretty sweet. Warner would spontaneously combust at 6 of 20 id imagine, never mind 6 of 100

  6. #306
    Veteran Bunga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    West Coast, Oakland Raiders
    Posts
    5,329
    Rep Level
    6435
    Rep Power
    284
    WCE Oakland Raiders
    Quote Originally Posted by yeah_nah View Post
    Starc is a spud.

    He's far too inconsistent, if it's not his days we may as well not use him. You can normally work it out in an over or two.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Yep, it's a shame Richo hasn't been able to play shield cricket so far this summer/ we have seen how good he is in BBL this season coming off injury.

    Once 100% fit, gets some shield games under his belt, I would love to see him come in for Starc.

    Cummins/Haze/Richo pace trio would be formidable.
    Selfie Stick Hater

  7. #307
    Veteran BobbyVanVeen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Tasmania
    Teams
    Scunthrope, G.Furth
    Posts
    2,405
    Rep Level
    2456
    Rep Power
    127
    Sydney Swans <<Football>>>
    geech. going to be tough now. great test batting.
    Scunthorpe

  8. #308
    #408 Rumblah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Western Sydney Wanderers
    Posts
    16,668
    Rep Level
    19632
    Rep Power
    869
    The Hawks Liverpool West Tigers
    How I miss the pitches that would crack apart
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    I just smash the keyboard and hope.

  9. #309
    Veteran yeah_nah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Perth
    Teams
    Toasters
    Posts
    13,381
    Rep Level
    29300
    Rep Power
    835
    Paine lmao

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    I then started saving extra money as a result of eating dumpster food.

    I knew when to hit the dumpster for optimum catch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    accualy scared of getting knocked out by yenny
    #broughtback

  10. #310
    Veteran wolfgang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    3,548
    Rep Level
    8409
    Rep Power
    232
    Paine with a WOG performance

  11. #311
    Veteran DALBS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    WAIKIKI
    Teams
    West Coast
    Posts
    2,427
    Rep Level
    5039
    Rep Power
    154
    WCE NULL NULL
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyVanVeen View Post
    geech. going to be tough now. great test batting.
    Agree. Wade take notice. Paine, crawl into a hole with Warner. Appalling display.
    "Life is a bitch, learn how to screw it. "

  12. #312
    Veteran divvydan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    2,438
    Rep Level
    2156
    Rep Power
    125
    Western Bulldogs Liverpool
    This pair have put on 58 in 42+ overs when they needed 135 to win. Had a real chance to win the match if they wanted to, shame to see them not try.

  13. #313
    #408 Rumblah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Western Sydney Wanderers
    Posts
    16,668
    Rep Level
    19632
    Rep Power
    869
    The Hawks Liverpool West Tigers
    Neser in for Starc at the GABBA pls
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    I just smash the keyboard and hope.

  14. #314
    Veteran yeah_nah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Perth
    Teams
    Toasters
    Posts
    13,381
    Rep Level
    29300
    Rep Power
    835
    Quote Originally Posted by divvydan View Post
    This pair have put on 58 in 42+ overs when they needed 135 to win. Had a real chance to win the match if they wanted to, shame to see them not try.
    Tough when you can't even run a single, but yeh Pant really swung the game in Indias favour and I think they shouldve been looking to win.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    I then started saving extra money as a result of eating dumpster food.

    I knew when to hit the dumpster for optimum catch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    accualy scared of getting knocked out by yenny
    #broughtback

  15. #315
    Veteran BobbyVanVeen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Tasmania
    Teams
    Scunthrope, G.Furth
    Posts
    2,405
    Rep Level
    2456
    Rep Power
    127
    Sydney Swans <<Football>>>
    Would have been interesting chase if Vihari would run. played it safe in the end.

    India obviously has full confidence at getting at least a draw at the Gabba. Nothing in the build-up has suggested otherwise.
    Scunthorpe

  16. #316
    #408 Rumblah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Western Sydney Wanderers
    Posts
    16,668
    Rep Level
    19632
    Rep Power
    869
    The Hawks Liverpool West Tigers
    Right, the positives:

    Green making runs and showing the world he's meant for the level
    Same for Pucovski, although a three day turnaround would have to cause problems with that shoulder
    Cummins and Hazlewood unplayable at times, even on a pitch that didn't offer a great deal

    Pls pls pls give us a traditional, juicy, bouncy GABBA wicket. Neser in for Starc, Head for Pucovski with fuck knows who opening alongside the crippled, arrogant one.
    Last edited by Rumblah; 11th January 2021 at 07:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    I just smash the keyboard and hope.

  17. #317
    Veteran wolfgang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    3,548
    Rep Level
    8409
    Rep Power
    232
    Australia got really lucky with Indias injuries. If Vihari and Jadeja are fit they probably get the win

  18. #318
    #408 Rumblah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Western Sydney Wanderers
    Posts
    16,668
    Rep Level
    19632
    Rep Power
    869
    The Hawks Liverpool West Tigers
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfgang View Post
    Australia got really lucky with Indias injuries. If Vihari and Jadeja are fit they probably get the win
    The other side of the coin is them attacking presenting opportunities to get out too though. Like I don't disagree entirely, but strokeplay does generally bring wickets. It's part of the reason we collapse so often, everyone is in Maxxy mode, no Pujara's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    I just smash the keyboard and hope.

  19. #319
    YOU BETTER WATCH OUT Red Neville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Wanderland
    Posts
    8,982
    Rep Level
    14019
    Rep Power
    506
    Manchester United Greater Western Sydney Sporting Gijon


    Choking sore losers, that's all we are. Pathetic.
    Souvent pour s'amuser les hommes d'equipage
    And it's like talking to a stranger

  20. #320
    Veteran wolfgang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    3,548
    Rep Level
    8409
    Rep Power
    232
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumblah View Post
    The other side of the coin is them attacking presenting opportunities to get out too though. Like I don't disagree entirely, but strokeplay does generally bring wickets. It's part of the reason we collapse so often, everyone is in Maxxy mode, no Pujara's.
    Need to get Cheeks back in the side to play the Pujara role

  21. #321
    übermensch showdownhero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Teams
    Adelaide, Crystal Palace
    Posts
    12,006
    Rep Level
    23699
    Rep Power
    723
    Adelaide Crows Crystal Palace
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumblah View Post
    Right, the positives:

    Green making runs and showing the world he's meant for the level
    Same for Pucovski, although a three day turnaround would have to cause problems with that shoulder
    Cummins and Hazlewood unplayable at times, even on a pitch that didn't offer a great deal

    Pls pls pls give us a traditional, juicy, bouncy GABBA wicket. Neser in for Starc, Head for Pucovski with fuck knows who opening alongside the crippled, arrogant one.
    I think Starc saved his skin with that last spell that brought about the drop from Paine
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    I think that there's a strong possibility that Miss Wolfie is in fact a virgin.

  22. #322
    Veteran yeah_nah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Perth
    Teams
    Toasters
    Posts
    13,381
    Rep Level
    29300
    Rep Power
    835
    Dropping Starc before the Gabba would be a strange move for mine, if Pucovski is out and we want Wade to go then Starc would be one change too many.

    Starc bowled some great spells in the boxing day test, so that probably saves him more than one spell today. As I said before its his consistency that's the issue, but I think overall is doing more good than bad as our 3rd quick....we just need to use him as such (no new ball - again was elite with it at the MCG but so poor at SCG)

    It's also fucked with our onerously long BBL season. We can't drop him and expect improvement through the domestic comp so is bringing in Neser for the last test of a series really a good call? Do we even think that much of him? As Bunga said, I'd rather wait til Richo is fit and let him go head to head with Starc for that last quick spot.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    I then started saving extra money as a result of eating dumpster food.

    I knew when to hit the dumpster for optimum catch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    accualy scared of getting knocked out by yenny
    #broughtback

  23. #323
    Veteran Triptanes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Toasters
    Posts
    16,554
    Rep Level
    29830
    Rep Power
    967
    WCE Toast WCE
    remember when TPaine was the boy scout selected to make us a fair and sportsmanlike team. seems like he's turned into a right cunt the last few tests with the pressure on (from everything i've read, haven't watched much)

  24. #324
    Veteran Triptanes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Toasters
    Posts
    16,554
    Rep Level
    29830
    Rep Power
    967
    WCE Toast WCE
    would hate-drop Starc same as rumbles. some cunt can go if we couldn't take 20 wickets, plus as if hes swinging it without saliva or sandpaper

  25. #325
    #408 Rumblah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Western Sydney Wanderers
    Posts
    16,668
    Rep Level
    19632
    Rep Power
    869
    The Hawks Liverpool West Tigers
    Quote Originally Posted by yeah_nah View Post
    Dropping Starc before the Gabba would be a strange move for mine, if Pucovski is out and we want Wade to go then Starc would be one change too many. Starc bowled some great spells in the boxing day test, so that probably saves him more than one spell today. As I said before its his consistency that's the issue, but I think overall is doing more good than bad as our 3rd quick....we just need to use him as such (no new ball - again was elite with it at the MCG but so poor at SCG) It's also fucked with our onerously long BBL season. We can't drop him and expect improvement through the domestic comp so is bringing in Neser for the last test of a series really a good call? Do we even think that much of him? As Bunga said, I'd rather wait til Richo is fit and let him go head to head with Starc for that last quick spot.Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Wade won't be going anywhere unfortunately, if Pucovski is out injured then he will have to open. Even if Puc pulls up okay, which is unlikely you'd think given the three day turnaround, there are question marks on the arrogant one as well. Even if both are fit, I think Wade will unfortunately stay in. the GABBA will be his last shot though, so it's almost ton or bust for him.

    That's the thing with Starc though. If you aren't using him with the new ball, is there really any point in using him at all? He's been really erratic and yesterday his pace was way, way down which suggests to me he's lost his run-up and looks as if he's got zero confidence. I really rate Neser personally. Should have played over Siddle when we last toured the UK, moves it both ways off the seam and is able to keep it tight which will present opportunities for all the bowlers since no Starc trash to peel off boundaries at the other end. He's also really familiar with the GABBA, and while he can still provide that intel from within a squad, he bowls really well on that wicket.

    Quote Originally Posted by Triptanes View Post
    remember when TPaine was the boy scout selected to make us a fair and sportsmanlike team. seems like he's turned into a right cunt the last few tests with the pressure on (from everything i've read, haven't watched much)
    The double standards are out of control at the minute. Virat Kohli is inspirational for lipping off and not taking a backwards step, yet Paine is criticized for giving some back. Indian fielders are applauded for digging their studs into the pitch on a good lenth while we bat. Steve Smith the worst human in history for shadow batting. Real boy who cried wolf vibes from India, they'll get theirs at the GABBA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    I just smash the keyboard and hope.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •