Close

Page 94 of 95 FirstFirst ... 448492939495 LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,350 of 2359
    Rep Level
    Unless this is a way to get Harden then I dont understand any of these moves. Seems like 76ers are back in rebuild mode

Seem desperate to get out of the luxury tax atleast

Rep Level
    Philadelphia 76ers Philadelphia Flyers Philadelphia Phillies
    Or its surrounding our non shooting PG with shooters who just also seem to compliment our centre?
    TTP

Rep Level
    And yeah of course its backtracking on some moves. Brand did a fucking terrible job and Morey is trying to fix it. Cant just wave a magic wand and get in players that work.
    TTP

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by sblack View Post
    And yeah of course its backtracking on some moves. Brand did a fucking terrible job and Morey is trying to fix it. Cant just wave a magic wand and get in players that work.
    I tend to think you need a SG who is a bit more capable of making his own shot and also can pass a bit better then those 2. Id have went hard after Buddy Hield myself

Teams
    Adelaide Crows, Toronto Raptors
    Rep Level
    Adelaide Crows Toronto Raptors
    Do they have much cap space? Wonder if Van Vleet could be a play? Certainly not afraid to jack up a 3.

Rep Level
    If its a bench option, then that's what Maxey could be. Combo guard, played on and off ball at UK. Has range and can create and attack the rim with good finishing (~63% at the rim). Guy can play D too.
    TTP

Rep Level
    Chicago Bulls Western Bulldogs
    Klay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Im the hero football needs and deserves you will find

Rep Level
    GSW have a 17 million dollar trade exception + the 9.2 mill salary saving for Klay.

Time to get to work

I think Eric Gordon is the guy they need and want. Could also add Danuel House to any deal too as another 3 and D guy.

Id probably just about trade them every pick we have for the next 5 years to get that type of deal done

One betting disc please Gamblor's Avatar
    Rep Level
    WCE Toast Chelsea
    Apparently they're after Kelly Oubre Jr. OKC chasing more 1st rounders

Rep Level
    WCE Toast Chelsea
    And official. 2021 first round pick going to OKC

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamblor View Post
    And official. 2021 first round pick going to OKC
    OK deal as it lets them sign a second player with Klays 9 mill exception

Wiggins gotta shift to SG and put in defensively. He can do it. Just too lazy

Curry
    Wiggins
    Oubre Jnr
    Green
    Chriss

Bowman, Wiseman, Pascall, Poole, Lee

Team isnt anywhere near good enough still

Rep Level
    Clippers just doing work.

Shamet and Macgruder for Kennard and FOUR 2nd round picks.

I would love Shamet back at the Sixers though
    TTP

Rep Level
    Clippers just doing work.

Shamet and Macgruder for Kennard and FOUR 2nd round picks.

I would love Shamet back at the Sixers though
    Dunno about that

Kennard is a useless pickup for them. They need a PG and a C ASAP

Rep Level
    Wow so Oubre Jnr costs 15 mill + 63 million dollars in luxury tax

In this situation wouldnt it make sense to trade Klay Thompson to OKC + 2 1st rounders for say Horford and Oubre and then next year trade a 2nd rounder + Horford for Klay

Rep Level
    Dunno about that

Kennard is a useless pickup for them. They need a PG and a C ASAP
    Shamet in their system wasnt working. Completely unplayable in the POs. To get a similar player for their system + 4 second rounders is pretty good dealing.
    TTP

Rep Level
    Shamet in their system wasnt working. Completely unplayable in the POs. To get a similar player for their system + 4 second rounders is pretty good dealing.
    Seems a bit of sideways move

They got a ton of work to do. They need to find atleast 2 new starters + about 3 more bench players

Talk of Harrell to Hornets and Rozier to Clippers in a sign and trade which isnt a good deal I think. Roziers done nothing and his contract is terrible. Seems like Rondo will join the Hawks as the money is too big to turn down and instead they will sign Kris Dunn. The market is just drying up for the Clippers big time

I tend to think they need a real stud at PF and I cant see who that player could possibly be

Rep Level
    Seems a bit of sideways move

They got a ton of work to do. They need to find atleast 2 new starters + about 3 more bench players

Talk of Harrell to Hornets and Rozier to Clippers in a sign and trade which isnt a good deal I think. Roziers done nothing and his contract is terrible. Seems like Rondo will join the Hawks as the money is too big to turn down and instead they will sign Kris Dunn. The market is just drying up for the Clippers big time

I tend to think they need a real stud at PF and I cant see who that player could possibly be
    I think that's the point. Super sideways but they managed to get four picks for it
    TTP

Rep Level
    I think that's the point. Super sideways but they managed to get four picks for it
    They have no avenue to use them though so its just pointless.

With Harrell bailing and Morris only signing on for 16 mill a year. Clippers have 9 mill left to spend and in that id say they need a starting PG, a scoring C, a backup PF and maybe a 3 and D SF.

Some interesting moves

Harrell to Lakers for 2 years 20 mill is a interesting one. Seems more like a player to protect AD in the regular season. Not sure how much value he holds in the playoffs but not many big men from the bench hold value in the play offs anyway. Tend to think with all these moves they have gotten better this off season. Wes Matthews on a 1/3 mill deal is a good get.

DJ Augustin to Bucks on 3/21 and Portis to Bucks om 2/8. Both very good moves really. I tend to think Augustin will kill it for Bucks in that system. Not as good as Bogdan but the combination of the two is some good work

Hayward to Hornets on a 4/120 mill deal with them waiving and stretching Nicolas Batum. What a deplorable move this is. Doesnt suit the players around him, on a ridiculous contract too. Only Sacramento have a worse backroom staff then this lot. Will end in tears

Crowder to Phoenix at 3/30. Brilliant move by Suns and bad loss by Miami. Will give Cam Johnson some breathing space to develop. Should be dangerous this season the Suns

Rondo to Hawks on 2/15 and Kris Dunn to Hawks on 2/10. Seems like the idea will be for Young to drift towards more of a SG spot with Rondo/Dunn sharing PG

Raptors resign ValVleet on 4/85 mill deal. Seems about right for him. Good deal for both sides

Bradley to Heat on a 2/11 mill deal. Horrid move from Miami. This bums not worth a NBA contract, never mind one that somewhat resulted in a core piece like Crowder leaving and then letting his replacement Derrick Jones Jnr go to Portland. They have done some pathetically bad deals this period (Meyers Leonard getting 2/20 mill is the worst deal of the period so far). Gone backwards so far by a lot

Steven Adams traded to New Orleans for 2 first round picks. Good deal for NEw Orleans. Favors left to the Jazz again so need a physical presence to go with Williamson and Hayes.

Alec Burks signs wth the Knicks for 1 year 8 mill. Just think this is funny. Cut loose all these contracts and then have to give the money to fucking Alec Burks

All in all the biggest winners of this free agency and trade period is the LA Lakers which is a worrying sign for the competiton its fair to say

Rep Level
    WCE Toast Chelsea
    Certainly seems like the Lakers come out of this period laughing. They improve and most of the other hyped up contenders imploded or made horrible deals.

Pretty happy with Portland making some moves. All of a sudden they've got a lot of depth after getting rid of Whiteside, Ariza and Hezonja who were all on way too much coin.

Dame, CJ, Covington, Collins, Nurkic with Simons, Trent, Hood, Melo, DJJ, Kanter as a second unit. Think they should easily be top 4 and even pushing for the 2 seed with Dallas and Denver.

Rep Level
    Yeah Portland the other big winners. Covington/Kanter/Jones Jnr a upgrade on everrything before it. That and a fit Nurkic and I tend to think the are the 2nd best team in the league myself.

Knicks in a spot now where they simply have to take on John Wall. No one else they can get like at all. The market has gone by and they have 40 mill to burn. Its kind of Wall or nothing and I suspect they just take him on.

Rep Level
    WCE Toast Chelsea
    Thought they were going to get Westbrook. Who fuckin knows with the LOLKnicks

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamblor View Post
    Thought they were going to get Westbrook. Who fuckin knows with the LOLKnicks
    No chance. Westbrook would be moved on for assets, as opposed to a salary dump and New York simply have no assets to trade to get a player like Westbrook

I suspect Westbrook has no path out here and will be forced to stay. Only path that exists in all reality is Indiana from a asset point of view. Indiana could fill in the blanks that any Harden to Nets deal brings up. Something like Oladipo and Warren for Westbrook fill in the SG blank Harden trade would bring, but even that is unnecessary. Unless Westbrook is nuclear on the owner etc then Harden can move, Westbrook can stay and Westbrook can become alpha dog again for what is a OK team.

Rep Level
    And in all honesty, if I was a GM with half a clue and at Charlotte, Id have flew Westbrook over, kissed his royal ass and then traded him in for Rozier, Batum and a few picks. Would have then worked a deal out pre draft to get Wiseman over Lamelo with GSW and thereafter build around a starting 5 of

Westbrook
    Graham
    Bridges
    Washington
    Wiseman

Monk, Zeller, Martin, McDaniels

Could have then had money to get someone else in too. Charlotte need to realise burning money on shit free agents and constantly using their picks is getting them nowhere and change tact.
    Last edited by Embers; 22nd November 2020 at 11:28 AM.

Teams
    Joey Barton, Haynesus
    Rep Level
    Newcastle United Parramatta New York Knicks

2019/2020 NBA season - RIP Kobe Bean Bryant

Did Hornets really stretch Batum to fit in Hayward? Give us a first for him ya bums. Basically paying Hayward 40m a year with Batum stretched over 3.

Pretty annoyed we brought back Payton, bloke is an absolute bum shooter, provides zero spacing for RJ, Randle and now Obi. Has a love affair with playing a two man game with Randle as well even when others were hot/open

Would have taken Hayward or FVV on reasonable deals to actually have shooters but happy enough to just tank again and see what Thibs can do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by fender; 22nd November 2020 at 06:41 PM.
    Picture Phife losing a battle, come on, get off it
    Put down the microphone son, surrender, forfeit

Teams
    Adelaide Crows, Toronto Raptors
    Rep Level
    Adelaide Crows Toronto Raptors
    Ibaka went for nothing. Should have been a bigger priority than fvv imo.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk