Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by fender View Post

We’re getting the Israeli doncic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You want the Israeli Doncic but end up with the Israeli Tony Snell

We all know its true
    I JUST DELETED YOUR ASS!!!

Rep Level
    Did LOL hard at Al Horford getting booed. Seems like he is completely out of the rotation now apart from backing up a Embiid when he comes off

Rep Level
    Philadelphia 76ers Philadelphia Flyers Philadelphia Phillies
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Did LOL hard at Al Horford getting booed. Seems like he is completely out of the rotation now apart from backing up a Embiid when he comes off
    He was -26 in his first 8 minutes yesterday

We only really need him to back up Embiid. Tobi at the 4. And then start Thybulle.

On the Grizz at value 5.50 against the Lakers.
    TTP

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by sblack View Post

We only really need him to back up Embiid. Tobi at the 4. And then start Thybulle.

Surely the most expensive bench player of all time? Would think Thybulle is a certain 30+ min starter going forward. You need someone to defend and take 2-3 corner 3 shots per game really in a role like that given the players in the 5 around him are all quite ball dominant on offense. Essentially finally replacing Covington

When you are beating Nets in OT like that, its hard to see Philly really competing come the play offs.

Teams
    Emanuel Augustus
    Rep Level
    Adelaide Power Los Angeles Lakers
    How about detroit just feeding the LA teams

League is pretty shit if that's how things play out. But not much you can do to stop it

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Samedi View Post
    How about detroit just feeding the LA teams

League is pretty shit if that's how things play out. But not much you can do to stop it
    They are going to tank at levels beyond what Philly did I feel. They literally have NOTHING at all going for them

Bruce Brown is probably their highlight ffs and he blows

Rep Level

I bet on Knicks over Pacers at 2.65. They are struggling for chemistry with Oladipo playing atm. Feel it will take a few more weeks to get the rotations right

Rep Level
    Surely the most expensive bench player of all time? Would think Thybulle is a certain 30+ min starter going forward. You need someone to defend and take 2-3 corner 3 shots per game really in a role like that given the players in the 5 around him are all quite ball dominant on offense. Essentially finally replacing Covington

When you are beating Nets in OT like that, its hard to see Philly really competing come the play offs.

Yeah itís a joke really. Elton still shaky as a GM. The Burks and Rob trade are showing to be a good bit of business. But at the end of the day we needed a backup Centre for Embiid and not an insurance plan in case heís injured which is more what Horford is. But in the end of the day we arenít winning a title without embiid so whatís the point of paying 25m for a backup C instead of 18m for a bomber wing 3 and 7m for a backup centre

Bad roster design yeah.

But also bad coaching if he persists with Horford starting.
    TTP

Rep Level
    But also playoffs we are so bad at playing down to opposition. Put us against Boston and Milwaukee and we get so much more engaged. Especially defensively.
    TTP

Rep Level
    But also playoffs we are so bad at playing down to opposition. Put us against Boston and Milwaukee and we get so much more engaged. Especially defensively.
    Well as of today you are playing Miami who are 3-0 up on you. Theyd be a horrible matchup for you as they play one of the better zone defenses in the league and thats also the best way to stop the 76ers

Rep Level
    A good trade would be Horford for Buddy Hield. Hield would be a very good fit for the starting 5 at Philly and Horford would be a good fit at the C for Sacramento too

Teams
    Emanuel Augustus
    Rep Level
    Na they already have Holmes and Baguely to come back. They just got rid of Dedmon because of that log jam at C. Hield would fill the Reddick hole at Philly tho

Horford maybe a fit at somewhere like Charlotte, somewhere where he's getting the major share of minutes at the C on a team that could use a vet who isn't going to push any other major player out of position. That said i doubt you'd get even Charlotte to take on that shitty contract

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Samedi View Post
    Na they already have Holmes and Baguely to come back. They just got rid of Dedmon because of that log jam at C. Hield would fill the Reddick hole at Philly tho

Horford maybe a fit at somewhere like Charlotte, somewhere where he's getting the major share of minutes at the C on a team that could use a vet who isn't going to push any other major player out of position. That said i doubt you'd get even Charlotte to take on that shitty contract
    Charlotte have no way to match salary unless they somehow convince someone to take on Batums 27 mill player option which isnt happening. Im thinking you trade Holmes in that scenario also to a team like Charlotte

Teams
    Adelaide
    Rep Level
    Adelaide Crows
    Tips for today EmbersBet

Teams
    Emanuel Augustus
    Rep Level
    Charlotte have no way to match salary unless they somehow convince someone to take on Batums 27 mill player option which isnt happening. Im thinking you trade Holmes in that scenario also to a team like Charlotte
    Yeah was looking at it and would have to involve Batum. It couldn't happen til off-season now anyway so at least then it would be an expiring contract.

Veteran
    Rep Level
    Sydney Swans Minnesota Vikings Orlando Magic
    Horford is just such an odd one. It made no sense at the time and it might make even less sense now. It was the kind of signing a team like Charlotte makes because someone is actually keen to join them.

Elton Brand has to be out of a job barring some miracle playoff run where they just catch fire, he just doesn't seem to have made a good decision or have any clue how to build a team.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
    Horford is just such an odd one. It made no sense at the time and it might make even less sense now. It was the kind of signing a team like Charlotte makes because someone is actually keen to join them.

Elton Brand has to be out of a job barring some miracle playoff run where they just catch fire, he just doesn't seem to have made a good decision or have any clue how to build a team.
    In hindsight he just gave his friend a max contract hasnt he? He played with Al Horford for a while