Close

Page 66 of 68 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 1694
  1. #1626
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    16,568
    Rep Level
    15753
    Rep Power
    825
    Quote Originally Posted by thisisdaryl View Post
    They have height restrictions on imports and both imports can’t be on the floor at the same time

    Crowd gets into it though haha


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So Tacko Fall isnt gonna be playing in the Korean leagure anytime soon?

    God thatd be good to watch though
    I JUST DELETED YOUR ASS!!!

  2. #1627
    Veteran Dogbloke V3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    14,407
    Rep Level
    17927
    Rep Power
    761
    WCE Tottenham Hotspur Boston Celtics
    Celtics paying $2.13 vs rockets tomorrow Embers thoughts on that

  3. #1628
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    16,568
    Rep Level
    15753
    Rep Power
    825
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogbloke V3 View Post
    Celtics paying $2.13 vs rockets tomorrow Embers thoughts on that
    I JUST DELETED YOUR ASS!!!

  4. #1629
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    16,568
    Rep Level
    15753
    Rep Power
    825
    I seem to do better when I dont post here

    All 3 bets won today. Had 300 on Nets over Pacers, 300 on Utah over Dallas and 300 on Hornets over Pistons
    I JUST DELETED YOUR ASS!!!

  5. #1630
    One betting disc please Gamblor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    In the money
    Posts
    5,242
    Rep Level
    12175
    Rep Power
    336
    WCE Toast Chelsea
    Quote Originally Posted by thisisdaryl View Post
    also on another note korean professional basketball is a joke


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Personally I love the blatant rip off of team names.

    The LG Sakers

  6. #1631
    Veteran Dogbloke V3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    14,407
    Rep Level
    17927
    Rep Power
    761
    WCE Tottenham Hotspur Boston Celtics
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    I seem to do better when I dont post here

    All 3 bets won today. Had 300 on Nets over Pacers, 300 on Utah over Dallas and 300 on Hornets over Pistons
    How the fuck am I suppose to get Rich if you don't post them?!

  7. #1632
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    16,568
    Rep Level
    15753
    Rep Power
    825
    In actuality, now I have thought about it I think Houston are locks. Covington a bad matchup for Tatum. Walker can't keep up with Harden. Theis won't expose their lack of rebounding

    They seem a good match up for Boston
    I JUST DELETED YOUR ASS!!!

  8. #1633
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    16,568
    Rep Level
    15753
    Rep Power
    825
    Pelicans over Portland tomorrow should be a lock at 1.80. Portland won't be able to play their fast pace
    I JUST DELETED YOUR ASS!!!

  9. #1634
    Veteran Dogbloke V3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    14,407
    Rep Level
    17927
    Rep Power
    761
    WCE Tottenham Hotspur Boston Celtics
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    In actuality, now I have thought about it I think Houston are locks. Covington a bad matchup for Tatum. Walker can't keep up with Harden. Theis won't expose their lack of rebounding

    They seem a good match up for Boston
    Too late went all in on celts

    Rip. Houston we have a problem I ain't going to the moon

  10. #1635
    Veteran thisisdaryl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,811
    Rep Level
    2726
    Rep Power
    105
    Collingwood Magpies Arsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamblor View Post
    Personally I love the blatant rip off of team names.

    The LG Sakers
    Local team They suck so hard, if I was korean I would make the team.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #1636
    Fly or Die sblack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    9,572
    Rep Level
    16314
    Rep Power
    551
    Philadelphia 76ers Philadelphia Flyers Philadelphia Phillies
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Embiid chucking his toys out of the pram is interesting to watch play out. Check his Instagram

    I imagine he asks for a trade at years end
    you’re the typical basketball fan who takes what he says without reading it all.

    Check his Twitter
    TTP

  12. #1637
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,235
    Rep Level
    3212
    Rep Power
    124
    Sydney Swans Minnesota Vikings Orlando Magic
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    In actuality, now I have thought about it I think Houston are locks. Covington a bad matchup for Tatum. Walker can't keep up with Harden. Theis won't expose their lack of rebounding

    They seem a good match up for Boston
    All of my money on the Celtics simply for the shade.

  13. #1638
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    16,568
    Rep Level
    15753
    Rep Power
    825
    Quote Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
    All of my money on the Celtics simply for the shade.
    In that case you should be betting on Portland?
    I JUST DELETED YOUR ASS!!!

  14. #1639
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    16,568
    Rep Level
    15753
    Rep Power
    825
    Quote Originally Posted by sblack View Post
    you’re the typical basketball fan who takes what he says without reading it all.

    Check his Twitter
    If I was you id be cartwheeling at the prospect of him asking for a trade
    I JUST DELETED YOUR ASS!!!

  15. #1640
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    16,568
    Rep Level
    15753
    Rep Power
    825
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Pelicans over Portland tomorrow should be a lock at 1.80. Portland won't be able to play their fast pace
    I JUST DELETED YOUR ASS!!!

  16. #1641
    Big Al Baron Samedi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Teams
    Emanuel Augustus
    Posts
    3,881
    Rep Level
    12283
    Rep Power
    283
    Adelaide Power Los Angeles Lakers
    been having such a shit run with bets, can't get anything right lately. am on the celt train as a last ditch effort here

  17. #1642
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    16,568
    Rep Level
    15753
    Rep Power
    825
    I consider myself straight but Zion Williamson makes my dick harder then a fire hydrant
    I JUST DELETED YOUR ASS!!!

  18. #1643
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    16,568
    Rep Level
    15753
    Rep Power
    825
    Im taking the Houston express

    Namely out of spite
    I JUST DELETED YOUR ASS!!!

  19. #1644
    Fly or Die sblack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    9,572
    Rep Level
    16314
    Rep Power
    551
    Philadelphia 76ers Philadelphia Flyers Philadelphia Phillies
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    If I was you id be cartwheeling at the prospect of him asking for a trade
    1. He’s not asking for a trade.

    2. You’d be stupid to think we are better with him not on this team
    TTP

  20. #1645
    Fly or Die sblack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    9,572
    Rep Level
    16314
    Rep Power
    551
    Philadelphia 76ers Philadelphia Flyers Philadelphia Phillies

    2019/2020 NBA season - RIP Kobe Bean Bryant

    25-2 at home. 9-19 away

    Wonder what the record is for biggest disparity in home and away win %
    TTP

  21. #1646
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    16,568
    Rep Level
    15753
    Rep Power
    825
    Quote Originally Posted by sblack View Post
    1. He’s not asking for a trade.

    2. You’d be stupid to think we are better with him not on this team
    Zach Lavine, Coby White, 3 first rounders for JoeL Embiid

    1 first round pick to Atlanta for John Collins

    Simmons
    Lavine
    Harris
    Collins
    Horford

    Thank you
    I JUST DELETED YOUR ASS!!!

  22. #1647
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    16,568
    Rep Level
    15753
    Rep Power
    825
    Quote Originally Posted by sblack View Post
    25-2 at home. 9-19 away

    Wonder what the record is for biggest disparity in home and away win %
    Wonder what the record is for biggest hunk of shit

    Also wonder what Al Horford weighs
    I JUST DELETED YOUR ASS!!!

  23. #1648
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    16,568
    Rep Level
    15753
    Rep Power
    825
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Im taking the Houston express

    Namely out of spite
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Pelicans over Portland tomorrow should be a lock at 1.80. Portland won't be able to play their fast pace
    I love me some me
    I JUST DELETED YOUR ASS!!!

  24. #1649
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    16,568
    Rep Level
    15753
    Rep Power
    825
    For tomorrow I like

    Atlanta over Cleveland at 1.80 is a lock. Dedmon can lock down on Drummond. Sexton will get raped by Trae and really provides no trouble for him with his BS jumpshots. Easy money this
    Toronto over Brooklyn at 1.65 is a lock. They won 15 in a row, Brooklyn are shit. Whats the problem here?
    Lakers over Nuggets at 1.90. Denver are a bad matchup overall. I think Jokic will get creamed by Davis

    Dont min Sactown at 3.25 over Dallas providing Luka doesnt play
    I JUST DELETED YOUR ASS!!!

  25. #1650
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    16,568
    Rep Level
    15753
    Rep Power
    825
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    For tomorrow I like

    Atlanta over Cleveland at 1.80 is a lock. Dedmon can lock down on Drummond. Sexton will get raped by Trae and really provides no trouble for him with his BS jumpshots. Easy money this
    Toronto over Brooklyn at 1.65 is a lock. They won 15 in a row, Brooklyn are shit. Whats the problem here?
    Lakers over Nuggets at 1.90. Denver are a bad matchup overall. I think Jokic will get creamed by Davis

    Dont min Sactown at 3.25 over Dallas providing Luka doesnt play
    I JUST DELETED YOUR ASS!!!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •