Close

Page 64 of 68 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 1694
    Rep Level
    The Iguodola for Justise Winslow trade is woeful from Miami. Winslow has a future whereas Iggy is a washed up
    I JUST DELETED YOUR ASS!!!

Rep Level
    Alec Burks & Glen Robinson traded to Philly for a few second round draft picks. Good move by them

Rep Level
    Philadelphia 76ers Philadelphia Flyers Philadelphia Phillies
    DLo for Wiggy and a heap of picks

Drummond to Cleveland why I have no idea
    TTP

Rep Level
    I get Wiggins to GSW as much as others don't. Wiggins is a very good ball handler passer. It will help easw ball handling duties off Curry and get him more catch and shoot opportunities. Gives them some more size too

Rep Level
    Drummond trade was just flat out bizarre. At that price I think ie. nothing a play off contender with shit contracts should have come in.

Teams
    Emanuel Augustus
    Rep Level
    Adelaide Power Los Angeles Lakers
    Yeah i don't understand what Cleveland are doing seeing as they didn't have anything lined up for Love or Thompson

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Samedi View Post
    Yeah i don't understand what Cleveland are doing seeing as they didn't have anything lined up for Love or Thompson
    Thompson is gone in the off season. It was probably too hard to do a trade that made sense salary wise in the end. They would have wanted a expiring but no one was going to give one up for a guy like Thompson

They will keep Drummond. It kind of makes sense for them in that Drummond is a upgrade on Thompson and they gave up nothing to get that upgrade but more salary they are never going to be able to spend anyway. I imagine Drummond opts in next year now he sees the market for him is quite low or more likely then that negotiates a extension with Cleveland

I think its more terrible for Pistons then anything. Drummond was keen to stay, they have absolutely nothing else to hang their hat on bar Luke Kennards 3 point shooting and no one with a brain is going to sign with them anyway

Rep Level
    Isaiah Thomas being bought out by Clippers is sad. Hopefully he finds another team. Would be another good stop gap for Portland who need some scoring off the bench

Rep Level
    Iggy trade went through. Seems a bit fairer and better now

Iggy, Crowder and Hill for Johnson, Waiters and Winslow

Miami done very well to dump Waiters and Johnsons contracts. Crowder is a great fit for them too

Veteran
    Rep Level
    Sydney Swans Minnesota Vikings Orlando Magic
    What a weird trade period...

Wiggins/Russell - One of those trades that kind of makes sense for both teams, Wiggins isn't nearly the player that Russell is but he's a better fit alongside Curry. Be interesting to see if having some good coaching and that environment will help him improve as a player as he's still young and still got the body and athleticism that made him a first pick. Russell a really nice fit next to Towns and great 2nd fiddle for them, still need some pieces but it's a great start.

Drummond - I really don't get this one, surely they could have got more in a sign and trade in the offseason than what they got which was literally nothing. I know centers are low value and all but this is beyond that. That's the Detroit side of it, I get Cleveland getting him for nothing, worst case he cost nothing otherwise they can now position themselves to get more in the sign and trade than they paid or they keep one of the best centers in the league. Biggest shock is that none of the contenders could come up with a similar offer of nothing to get him for a title run.

Rockets Capela dump - Interesting, going all in on the small ball I guess or praying for a center to hit the buyout market, maybe with the Hawks seemingly getting every center on the trade market right now they might buy one out? There roster looks weird but I guess they couldn't get it done in the past so maybe the gimmick is worth a shot.

Iggy trade - Makes a lot more sense with the other pieces but still an odd trade for mine, I guess they think they're a title contender. The extension before seeing if he even has anything left is even odder. Nice get by the Grizz, they've done great out of that trade overall, I really like Winslow if he could stay healthy.

Clippers trade - Seems fair for the teams involved, sucks for IT but would have been buried there most likely anyway, wonder where he ends up now. Morris should add something to them you'd think.

Rep Level
    I think Clippers won that Morris trade hands down

Veteran
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    I think Clippers won that Morris trade hands down
    Can't argue they got the best for now but don't mind either of the other teams results either.

Knicks get a 1st for a guy who isn't part of their long term plans, that's a good result. Harkless isn't a bad player either.

Robinson is worth a punt for the Wizards, Thomas likewise isn't a long term plan so may as well get a talented young guy and see if you can get anything out of him.

Clippers certainly happy with their haul as well, really shifts the needle for them you'd think as they chase the ultimate goal.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
    Can't argue they got the best for now but don't mind either of the other teams results either.

Knicks get a 1st for a guy who isn't part of their long term plans, that's a good result. Harkless isn't a bad player either.

Robinson is worth a punt for the Wizards, Thomas likewise isn't a long term plan so may as well get a talented young guy and see if you can get anything out of him.

Clippers certainly happy with their haul as well, really shifts the needle for them you'd think as they chase the ultimate goal.
    Morris should have been in their long term plans. He wanted to stay and finish his career there, so let him.

Teams
    Joey Barton, Haynesus
    Rep Level
    Newcastle United Parramatta New York Knicks
    Just bring him back if he wants really wants to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Picture Phife losing a battle, come on, get off it
    Put down the microphone son, surrender, forfeit

Rep Level
    Actually a fair poimt. I doubt Clippers can afford him beyond this year
    sblack , can we accept Embiid just isnt a star? He is not in the top 25 players in the league truth be told for mine

Rep Level
    Deandre Ayton 30+ points at 5.75 is stealing money tomorrow

Veteran
    Rep Level
    Deandre Ayton 30+ points at 5.75 is stealing money tomorrow
    I mean a guy who has hit 30 twice in his 92 games sure seems like a sure thing, it's not like the vastly superior AD did it by much and his team was actively trying to win the game.

Good luck though!

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
    I mean a guy who has hit 30 twice in his 92 games sure seems like a sure thing, it's not like the vastly superior AD did it by much and his team was actively trying to win the game.

Good luck though!
    Different styles of player altogether. Ayton is much more inside and much more damaging on the offensive glass. Think he jags 10 points from offensive boards and racks up the rest the normal way

Rep Level
    Philadelphia 76ers Philadelphia Flyers Philadelphia Phillies
    Back in Philly, up 30

This team is bipolar
    TTP

Rep Level
    WCE Tottenham Hotspur Boston Celtics
    Charles Barkley went full embers on the Sixers

Rep Level
    500 on Portland over Utah at 5.50

Nutso odds

Rep Level
    Interesting tactics from Suns. Essentially boxed out Harden with the C on the offensive end and rebounded with the smalls on the defensive end to push the pace. Absolutely killed them.

Veteran
    Rep Level
    Different styles of player altogether. Ayton is much more inside and much more damaging on the offensive glass. Think he jags 10 points from offensive boards and racks up the rest the normal way
    I mean if you add his FGA, blocks, rebounds, assists and points together he got there, just.

500 on Portland over Utah at 5.50

Nutso odds
    That is crazy odds, going down to the wire but that in itself proves you're right on the odds.

Good luck on that one!

Rep Level
    I hedged with 500 on Utah at 2.60 at HT so whatever. Shithouse luck though

One betting disc please Gamblor's Avatar
    Rep Level
    WCE Toast Chelsea
    Blazers were absolutely royally screwed over. I feel sorry for Lillard having to virtually carry that entire team atm.

Playing a back to back set where they travelled to Utah and got there at some ridiculous hour.

No Whiteside in addition to the other players they've been missing for months.

Down to 6.5 active players early in the 2nd quarter (granted Ariza was a moron for getting himself ejected and Gabriel is some way off being NBA calibre).

Royce O'Neale intentionally steps under Simons and he basically gets knocked out, no call while they play around him for a couple of possessions.

Dodgy calls all night, Lillard hit while shooting 3s several times yet only shot three free throws on the night, but still hit the majority of those insanely deep 3s.

Lillard and CJ had no break in the second half, running on empty. 10 less free throws on the night and then that goaltend.

Dunno wtf Melo was doing on that last possession but somehow they had a good look at a corner 3 for OT, albeit Swanigan was probably the last player you wanted to take that shot.

Lillard is playing absolutely bat shit insanely good atm. It's just unbelievably special what he's doing. Despite all that they are in a fight to scrapie into the 8th seed, which at the end of the day they should get.