Close

Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    Rep Level
    Sydney Swans Minnesota Vikings Orlando Magic
    Quote Originally Posted by sblack View Post
    More of what father son combos could it happen to.

Dell and Steph were pretty close. Dell finished in 2002, Steph debuts in 2009
    Looking at the possibilities...

I believe that Ron Artest/Metta World Peace would be #2 on the list, also with the Hardaways. Would have played with Tim Sr in Indiana in his last season in 03.

Kobe retired one year too early to tick off the Paytons and I believe was the only guy who could have done that one but that's possible with a relatively small gap between them.

Ewing's son just didn't play enough to make a strong option.

The Glen Rice's went real close, believe that Andre Miller almost played with the dad and certainly did with the son.

Don't think either of Steph or Seph had teammates that played with Dell but there were a couple playing in the league at the same time and it was close.

It appears that Moses Malone is #3 on the list having played with both Rick and Jon Barry.

Booker's old man played when a few guys were still playing but Chandler is basically the only old guy Devin ever played with.

Horford has too big a gap. Doc and Austin was close but can't find anyone for them either. Sabonis was close as well but just no old bastards playing with the son. Thompson the gap was just too big. Trent Jr has no link in only one season.

I believe that the great Bimbo Coles is the 4th player, having played with both Milt and DeJuan Wagner

I may have too much time on my hands.

Teams
    Oladipo, Pacers, Seahawks, Mckayla Maroney, Reggie Millerís commentating
    Rep Level
    Indiana Pacers Seattle Seahawks Buffalo Sabres
    The NBA is dominating the news and the super bowl is just days away. Never seen this before
    Paul Fraud IS A RINGLESS CUNT AND FLOG

Veteran
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by kerrigan View Post
    The NBA is dominating the news and the super bowl is just days away. Never seen this before
    I think the NFL is kind of cooked this year.

Pats having been there for 3 years straight is just played out and all their stories and narratives have been told a thousand times.

The NFL doesn't want to mention the Rams because everyone knows the only reason that they're there is because the refs screwed up so badly and that's all anyone wants to talk about with them.

Thus the NFL is saying nothing and basically just laying low. It's also that crappy week off where unless there is an injury or massive story no one cares.

It's like the AFL, they have that stupid week off before the finals and the entire season loses it's momentum, the season basically ends there the last couple of years for me.

Mostly though the NBA has had a huge trade and one of the biggest stars demanding a trade which has stolen the headlines.

Teams
    Philadelphia Eagles, Brisbane Lions, Sixers, Hoyas, United, Roma
    Rep Level
    Philadelphia Eagles Man Utd Roma
    You read RealGM dont you?
    TTP

Rep Level
    I think Irving is all but gone to the Knicks reading between the lines
    I JUST DELETED YOUR ASS!!!

Teams
    Adelaide Crows, Toronto Raptors
    Rep Level
    Adelaide Crows Toronto Raptors
    Quote Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post

Don't think either of Steph or Seph had teammates that played with Dell but there were a couple playing in the league at the same time and it was close.
    Didn't Carter play with Seth at Dallas or am I wrong there? He played with Dell.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by dylan123 View Post
    Didn't Carter play with Seth at Dallas or am I wrong there? He played with Dell.
    Nah, they were years apart. If I remember right Vince was cut from Memphis so they could sign Seth Curry with Vince staying back to give Seth his locker and what not as a classy move

Rep Level
    Davis dad says he doesn't want his son going to Boston due to the way they shat oh Isaiah Thomas.

Fair call thst

Rep Level
    Collingwood Magpies Arsenal
    Also anyone seen the team the Knicks put out today between trades

Fuck me ESPN must be fuming having to put that starting 5 on TV

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Rep Level
    WCE Tottenham Hotspur Boston Celtics
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    I think Irving is all but gone to the Knicks reading between the lines
    Would be dumb move.

Could very well be off but heís probably just pissed that this Celtics team is 5th seed atm after expecting to really dominate east post Lebron

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogbloke V3 View Post
    Would be dumb move.

Could very well be off but he’s probably just pissed that this Celtics team is 5th seed atm after expecting to really dominate east post Lebron
    I think he is chucking a sad that Boston want another max player. He just wants free reign to chuck up 30 shots a game. Think he gets that Knicks

Veteran
    Rep Level
    Knicks have cap room for 2 full max so I guess if Durant is going there also that's probably the best team in the East. Having said that their roster of PGs who don't shoot so good is an interesting match if Kyrie is their target. I mean Knox and Vonleh are showing some decent things but otherwise their best guys are basically DSJ, Frank the Tank and Mudiay who all become pretty much redundant with Kyrie there.

Also, Denver's offense is playing stupid good today.

Teams
    Rep Level
    Yeah looking really good even without Murray and Harris. Where the hell did this Beasley come from? I like Morris as well

Veteran
    Rep Level
    Yeah looking really good even without Murray and Harris. Where the hell did this Beasley come from? I like Morris as well
    No idea but I regret grabbing Brown instead of Beasley on the coin flip yesterday!

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
    Knicks have cap room for 2 full max so I guess if Durant is going there also that's probably the best team in the East. Having said that their roster of PGs who don't shoot so good is an interesting match if Kyrie is their target. I mean Knox and Vonleh are showing some decent things but otherwise their best guys are basically DSJ, Frank the Tank and Mudiay who all become pretty much redundant with Kyrie there.

Also, Denver's offense is playing stupid good today.
    They will trade away DSJ. Watch DSJ, put up 20 shots a game now

I think Frank the Tank needs to become a SG, too shit at basketball to be a PG, his best hope of a career is as a 3 and D shooting guard

Teams
    Philadelphia Eagles, Brisbane Lions, Sixers, Hoyas, United, Roma
    Rep Level
    Philadelphia Eagles Man Utd Roma
    He cant shoot though
    TTP

Teams
    Joey Barton, Haynesus
    Rep Level
    Newcastle United Parramatta New York Knicks
    Frank I think will be one of those dudes that doesnít figure it out til the end of his rookie deal or even later. His jumper is smooth as fuck and hit at a good notch in France just doesnít seem to sink anything in the NBA. Barely gets a run at the point where he should be using his size advantage doesnít help.

Mills/Perry seem to have a raging hard on for DSJ (they love athleticism) so doubt he gets traded until after the off season and we can see what our squad looks like.

Matthews probs get flogged but would love to see Kanter waived and DJ tutor Robinson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Picture Phife losing a battle, come on, get off it
    Put down the microphone son, surrender, forfeit

Veteran
    Rep Level
    I like Frank, he's in a terrible situation.

Weirdly it reminds me of Chauncey Billups when he started out where he ended up in bad situations and where the coaches played him out of position and didn't give him any chances and seemed more focused on what he doesn't do well than what he did do well. Took him half a decade and visits to half the teams in the league before he finally found the right fit.

Franks a somewhat different player but the same issues seem to be his problem. Interestingly was a pretty decent shooter as a draft prospect but he's been awful in the NBA (shares this with young Billups though!).

Knicks are just an interesting team, I don't really get what they're trying to do at this point in time, none of their pieces really seem to fit together and they seem to fit even less with their expected FA targets, just an odd mix.

Teams
    Joey Barton, Haynesus
    Rep Level
    Newcastle United Parramatta New York Knicks
    I wouldn't be surprised if they put a majority of our young players and ours future/mavs picks to NO for Davis to pitch whoever our FA targets are plus another top 4 draft pick this year to replace KP.

Wouldn't be the end of the world to not get anybody we have some decent pieces to continue the rebuild with.
    Picture Phife losing a battle, come on, get off it
    Put down the microphone son, surrender, forfeit

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by fender View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if they put a majority of our young players and ours future/mavs picks to NO for Davis to pitch whoever our FA targets are plus another top 4 draft pick this year to replace KP.

Wouldn't be the end of the world to not get anybody we have some decent pieces to continue the rebuild with.
    Like who? Frank is rank, Knox looks like a poor mans Michael Beasley, the best young piece you have is DSJ and he hasn't played a game yet for you

Teams
    Adelaide Crows, Toronto Raptors
    Rep Level
    Adelaide Crows Toronto Raptors
    Do we think AD gets traded before the deadline?

Seems like the Lakers offer isn't that great/what they're after and they're the Lakers so fuck them. Boston need to move Irving and given AD doesn't want to stay, it's a bit of a gamble. Some 'lesser' options such as Denver/Bucks/Raptors have some players of interest but will put up what NO deem worth giving him up for? And are they going to take a risk for what really appears to be a rental player. Given we did so with Kawhi, I'm all for doubling down as we need something else, feel like a package of Siakam, Ibaka/JV, 1/2 of OG/Van Vleet/Powell/Miles/Wright, 2021 first round pick would at least be worth answering the call but still mightn't be enough and it would gutter out depth completely - which is overrated comes finals and we'll likely be shit after a year and a half when both stars leave but I'd rather try it then blue balling and getting nowhere.

Bucks would be pretty fun to watch if they could get him and pairing him with the freak. To be fair, he'd be good to watch with any contender.

Veteran
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by fender View Post

This is so Knicks fan... I don't know why but every Knicks fan seems to think they can trade nothing and get everything.

There is flat out no way you're getting Davis without including your pick this year. Honestly though, you should be doing that. Davis is already better than even the a very optimistic Zion/RJ scouting report outcome and he's 26 (will be soon anyway).

You get 8 years of a top 5 talent for a pick that instantly starts going backwards if you get Davis anyway, especially in the East.

You'd have the perfect bargaining chip to get Durant or whomever in the offseason with Davis there selling it.

Teams overrate draft picks so incredibly highly that the Pelicans probably think a potential #1 is better than anything the Lakers are offering anyway. Throw in whatever else you want to get the deal done within reason.

You'd basically be offering him a clean slate to build around as the selling point as you have no real bad contracts.

I still don't think the Pelicans do it, especially not now, they really don't have a good reason to trade Davis now, imo, other than to outright tank and I mean he misses games that often with the most pathetic injuries even when he's trying they can probably just get him to sit out with an owie for the rest of the season anyway if that's the aim.

Teams
    Rep Level
    As bad as the Knicks are, they weren’t one of the four losers who passed up on Luka. No surprise those teams always stink

Veteran
    Rep Level
    As bad as the Knicks are, they weren’t one of the four losers who passed up on Luka. No surprise those teams always stink
    Out of curiosity, who are the 4th team?

Can't really blame Phoenix, Ayton looks legit and certainly has more upside potential given what he could be on defense. Bagley a bit more questionable but he's shown some really nice signs as well.

Rep Level
    Collingwood Magpies Arsenal
    Grizzlies but i think the Luka trade was announced b/w their pick if I remember correctly???

Jarret Jackson JR looks to be a stud though.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk