Close

Page 29 of 38 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 725 of 947
  1. #701
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,450
    Rep Level
    13649
    Rep Power
    679
    Harden under 43 is stealing money today. Green and Lowry will force him to give it up
    I JUST DELETED YOUR ASS!!!

  2. #702
    One betting disc please Gamblor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    In the money
    Posts
    4,494
    Rep Level
    11711
    Rep Power
    301
    WCE Toast Chelsea
    Had the Clint first basket at 5s and first to 10 at 1.60. Misses a fucking easy layup in a 2 v 1 situation and Tucker tipped it in for the first basket.

    Now Gordon scores the last 6pt of the 1st quarter to move to 8, while Harden is on the bench with 7.


  3. #703
    One betting disc please Gamblor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    In the money
    Posts
    4,494
    Rep Level
    11711
    Rep Power
    301
    WCE Toast Chelsea
    and the bet is dead.

    Fucking Harden the unlikeable cunt, the best defender in the league is my fucking money.

  4. #704
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,450
    Rep Level
    13649
    Rep Power
    679
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamblor View Post
    Had the Clint first basket at 5s and first to 10 at 1.60. Misses a fucking easy layup in a 2 v 1 situation and Tucker tipped it in for the first basket.

    Now Gordon scores the last 6pt of the 1st quarter to move to 8, while Harden is on the bench with 7.

    I get it but betting on a guard to do well against the Raptors is nuts. Im feeling pretty safe at present. Hopefully the blow out continues and Harden hits the pine
    I JUST DELETED YOUR ASS!!!

  5. #705
    Veteran thisisdaryl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,384
    Rep Level
    2340
    Rep Power
    83
    Collingwood Magpies Arsenal
    Im not sure whether to be disgusted or seriously impressed by Hardens numbers tbh.

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  6. #706
    Veteran kerrigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Philly what UP
    Teams
    Oladipo, Pacers, Seahawks, Mckayla Maroney, Reggie Millerís commentating
    Posts
    3,375
    Rep Level
    3377
    Rep Power
    173
    Indiana Pacers Seattle Seahawks Buffalo Sabres
    Luka
    Paul Fraud IS A RINGLESS CUNT AND FLOG

  7. #707
    #sackcasey dylan123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Adelaide Crows, Toronto Raptors
    Posts
    4,846
    Rep Level
    6833
    Rep Power
    266
    Adelaide Crows Toronto Raptors
    He's a freak, so good to watch him play.

  8. #708
    comfortably numb flight23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Thon Maker
    Posts
    11,173
    Rep Level
    21299
    Rep Power
    663
    Chicago Bulls Western Bulldogs
    Anthony Davis has requested a trade

    Here we go


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Im the hero football needs and deserves you will find

  9. #709
    comfortably numb flight23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Thon Maker
    Posts
    11,173
    Rep Level
    21299
    Rep Power
    663
    Chicago Bulls Western Bulldogs





    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Im the hero football needs and deserves you will find

  10. #710
    #sackcasey dylan123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Adelaide Crows, Toronto Raptors
    Posts
    4,846
    Rep Level
    6833
    Rep Power
    266
    Adelaide Crows Toronto Raptors
    Quote Originally Posted by flight23 View Post
    Anthony Davis has requested a trade

    Here we go


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Make it happen Raptors, just get him for a season rental if that's how it goes with Kawhi and who the fuck cares about the next 5 seasons.


    Be interesting to see who are in the picture outside of the Lakers. I think I read somewhere that Boston are unable to trade with them until the off-season? Given the assets they have, they would have been a strong target.

    If he goes and they blow it up, wouldn't mind us having a crack at Holiday.

  11. #711
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,750
    Rep Level
    2947
    Rep Power
    101
    Sydney Swans Minnesota Vikings Orlando Magic
    Quote Originally Posted by dylan123 View Post
    Make it happen Raptors, just get him for a season rental if that's how it goes with Kawhi and who the fuck cares about the next 5 seasons.


    Be interesting to see who are in the picture outside of the Lakers. I think I read somewhere that Boston are unable to trade with them until the off-season? Given the assets they have, they would have been a strong target.

    If he goes and they blow it up, wouldn't mind us having a crack at Holiday.
    Boston can only get him if Kyrie goes out before or in the same trade as they're only allowed one Super Max or whatever it is, iirc. If you're Boston I guess you start the trade with Kyrie and make it happen asap though because Kyrie is alright but Davis is exceptional.

    Lakers assets are all devaluing rapidly around LeBron so hard to see how they make a deal that the Pelicans can swallow.

    Just hard to make that trade regardless.

    Will be interesting to watch.

  12. #712
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,450
    Rep Level
    13649
    Rep Power
    679
    It's Bostons time to shine

    I'd offer 8 first round draft picks + Hayward + Rozier for Davis and Payton
    I JUST DELETED YOUR ASS!!!

  13. #713
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,450
    Rep Level
    13649
    Rep Power
    679
    Quote Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
    Boston can only get him if Kyrie goes out before or in the same trade as they're only allowed one Super Max or whatever it is, iirc. If you're Boston I guess you start the trade with Kyrie and make it happen asap though because Kyrie is alright but Davis is exceptional.

    Lakers assets are all devaluing rapidly around LeBron so hard to see how they make a deal that the Pelicans can swallow.

    Just hard to make that trade regardless.

    Will be interesting to watch.
    My gut is telling me Davis signs the super max and then gets traded elsewhere. Can't see him giving up 40 mill myself. This means he sticks the year out at Pelicans and leaves in July
    I JUST DELETED YOUR ASS!!!

  14. #714
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,450
    Rep Level
    13649
    Rep Power
    679
    For Lakers, Pelicans gonna want Kuzma + Ball + Sactowns first rounder + 2 Lakers second rounders as a starting point
    I JUST DELETED YOUR ASS!!!

  15. #715
    comfortably numb flight23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Thon Maker
    Posts
    11,173
    Rep Level
    21299
    Rep Power
    663
    Chicago Bulls Western Bulldogs
    Probably out for the season injured anyway


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Im the hero football needs and deserves you will find

  16. #716
    Veteran Dogbloke V3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,245
    Rep Level
    17233
    Rep Power
    706
    WCE Tottenham Hotspur Boston Celtics
    If pelicans are smart and have balls they hold on to him till the summer then send him to Boston

  17. #717
    Veteran thisisdaryl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,384
    Rep Level
    2340
    Rep Power
    83
    Collingwood Magpies Arsenal
    Not looking forward to seeing 1000 articles where they reckon the lakers are going to trade all of their crap for Davis.




    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  18. #718
    Veteran thisisdaryl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,384
    Rep Level
    2340
    Rep Power
    83
    Collingwood Magpies Arsenal
    Also surely when AD goes they look to move the team?

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  19. #719
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,450
    Rep Level
    13649
    Rep Power
    679
    The writing was on the wall when they signed Solomon Hill to that ridiculous contract really. For me that is a worse move then Deng etc cos they can't afford to buy him out. They are just stuck with the floating turd in the bowl for another 2 years
    I JUST DELETED YOUR ASS!!!

  20. #720
    comfortably numb flight23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Thon Maker
    Posts
    11,173
    Rep Level
    21299
    Rep Power
    663
    Chicago Bulls Western Bulldogs
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogbloke V3 View Post
    If pelicans are smart and have balls they hold on to him till the summer then send him to Boston
    Horford and Hayward contracts are really bad

    Hayward might turn it around but I donít think so

    Horford is just flat out over paid and getting old

    Boston need their young guys to take bugger leaps, but Boston as a destination is over rated currently


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Im the hero football needs and deserves you will find

  21. #721
    #FlyEaglesFly sblack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Sydney
    Teams
    Philadelphia Eagles, Brisbane Lions, Sixers, Hoyas, United, Roma
    Posts
    8,271
    Rep Level
    15156
    Rep Power
    486
    Philadelphia Eagles Man Utd Roma
    Already came out that he doesnt really like Boston.

    Also kerrigan why isnt Holliday starting for you? Wtf is that Sumner dude?
    TTP

  22. #722
    comfortably numb flight23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Thon Maker
    Posts
    11,173
    Rep Level
    21299
    Rep Power
    663
    Chicago Bulls Western Bulldogs
    DíAngelo Russell what a transformation


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Im the hero football needs and deserves you will find

  23. #723
    Big Al Baron Samedi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Teams
    Emanuel Augustus
    Posts
    3,395
    Rep Level
    11836
    Rep Power
    258
    Adelaide Power Los Angeles Lakers
    racist top 10 announcer just mistook Faried for Nene`


  24. #724
    Veteran kerrigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Philly what UP
    Teams
    Oladipo, Pacers, Seahawks, Mckayla Maroney, Reggie Millerís commentating
    Posts
    3,375
    Rep Level
    3377
    Rep Power
    173
    Indiana Pacers Seattle Seahawks Buffalo Sabres
    Quote Originally Posted by sblack View Post
    Already came out that he doesnt really like Boston.

    Also kerrigan why isnt Holliday starting for you? Wtf is that Sumner dude?
    NFI, McMillan always making retarded decisions. Sumner has been pretty good for our G League team apparently but I wouldn’t know seeing as I’ve never watched a second of it
    Paul Fraud IS A RINGLESS CUNT AND FLOG

  25. #725
    Veteran kerrigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Philly what UP
    Teams
    Oladipo, Pacers, Seahawks, Mckayla Maroney, Reggie Millerís commentating
    Posts
    3,375
    Rep Level
    3377
    Rep Power
    173
    Indiana Pacers Seattle Seahawks Buffalo Sabres
    So good seeing Mitch Creek and Deng Adel getting minutes.
    Paul Fraud IS A RINGLESS CUNT AND FLOG

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •