Close

Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
Results 576 to 600 of 677
  1. #576
    #sackcasey dylan123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Adelaide Crows, Toronto Raptors
    Posts
    4,789
    Rep Level
    6806
    Rep Power
    264
    Adelaide Crows Toronto Raptors
    Tibs fired, rip Timberbulls.

  2. #577
    Veteran kerrigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Philly what UP
    Teams
    Oladipo, Pacers, Seahawks, Mckayla Maroney, Reggie Millerís commentating
    Posts
    3,342
    Rep Level
    3360
    Rep Power
    171
    Indiana Pacers Seattle Seahawks Buffalo Sabres
    Overrated and shit
    Paul Fraud IS A RINGLESS CUNT AND FLOG

  3. #578
    #sackcasey dylan123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Adelaide Crows, Toronto Raptors
    Posts
    4,789
    Rep Level
    6806
    Rep Power
    264
    Adelaide Crows Toronto Raptors
    Quote Originally Posted by kerrigan View Post
    Overrated and shit
    is he really overrated? Didnt think many rated him

    Least he can get the best out of Rose and has given him a second life.
    Last edited by dylan123; 7th January 2019 at 11:57 AM.

  4. #579
    #sackcasey dylan123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Adelaide Crows, Toronto Raptors
    Posts
    4,789
    Rep Level
    6806
    Rep Power
    264
    Adelaide Crows Toronto Raptors
    Quote Originally Posted by dylan123 View Post
    Powell finally starting yo look good again after a terrible 17/18 season and start to this season.

  5. #580
    Veteran thisisdaryl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,336
    Rep Level
    2294
    Rep Power
    80
    Collingwood Magpies Arsenal
    Think he is an alright coach but it just shows being prez and a coach is too hard in the NBA.

    Think he will go to another team and bring the bull players there

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  6. #581
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,299
    Rep Level
    13595
    Rep Power
    671
    Curious to see who pushed for the sacking. My gut feel is they wanted him gone since the start of the year but it took them this long to agree a deal with the coach they wanted
    I JUST DELETED YOUR ASS!!!

  7. #582
    comfortably numb flight23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Thon Maker
    Posts
    11,123
    Rep Level
    21256
    Rep Power
    661
    Chicago Bulls Western Bulldogs
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Curious to see who pushed for the sacking. My gut feel is they wanted him gone since the start of the year but it took them this long to agree a deal with the coach they wanted
    Might have been KAT he gets an extra $40 million if he makes an all NBA team


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Im the hero football needs and deserves you will find

  8. #583
    Veteran kerrigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Philly what UP
    Teams
    Oladipo, Pacers, Seahawks, Mckayla Maroney, Reggie Millerís commentating
    Posts
    3,342
    Rep Level
    3360
    Rep Power
    171
    Indiana Pacers Seattle Seahawks Buffalo Sabres
    Surely he had no chance? AD, Embiid and Jokic have the C spots locked up already
    Paul Fraud IS A RINGLESS CUNT AND FLOG

  9. #584
    Elite Forbes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    582
    Rep Level
    1791
    Rep Power
    45
    Sydney Swans Denver Nuggets Denver Broncos
    Embers what are you doing about the sun's today? I think you need to play 2-3 in each line up. Warren is really cheap considering the circumstances but he worries me. Ayton seems decent. Bridges and Oubre are cheap while in comparison to Warren, Jackson and Melton seem to expensive.

  10. #585
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,299
    Rep Level
    13595
    Rep Power
    671
    Quote Originally Posted by Forbes View Post
    Embers what are you doing about the sun's today? I think you need to play 2-3 in each line up. Warren is really cheap considering the circumstances but he worries me. Ayton seems decent. Bridges and Oubre are cheap while in comparison to Warren, Jackson and Melton seem to expensive.
    I'm putting a lot of faith in a few 10k guys today like Mudiay, Teague and Bojan Bogdanovic so 11k for a Warren was worth the punt for me. I think his usage goes up the most. I had planned on taking Ayton anyway to be honest given it's Sacramento and he is at his lowest price in a while

    I'd stay clear of Bridges, think his usage changes little as would Melton. Jackson is worth a risky go at but find he is a better buy as the 6th man without Warren on the court
    I JUST DELETED YOUR ASS!!!

  11. #586
    Elite Forbes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    582
    Rep Level
    1791
    Rep Power
    45
    Sydney Swans Denver Nuggets Denver Broncos
    Yeah my first team has Mudiay and Teague as the pgs. Hmm might get off bridges to Vince carter or hezonja and upgrade another position.

  12. #587
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,299
    Rep Level
    13595
    Rep Power
    671
    I'm sticking with Okgie. Feel he will put up a 30 point game eventually
    I JUST DELETED YOUR ASS!!!

  13. #588
    comfortably numb flight23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Thon Maker
    Posts
    11,123
    Rep Level
    21256
    Rep Power
    661
    Chicago Bulls Western Bulldogs
    Quote Originally Posted by kerrigan View Post
    Surely he had no chance? AD, Embiid and Jokic have the C spots locked up already
    Still half a season to go and if they donít play he goes bonkers then thereís a question

    No one gives a fuck about big games in December


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Im the hero football needs and deserves you will find

  14. #589
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,299
    Rep Level
    13595
    Rep Power
    671
    Not since LeBron has the pick 1 been so important id say. It will define the sport for the next 10 years
    I JUST DELETED YOUR ASS!!!

  15. #590
    Veteran Bunga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    West Coast, Oakland Raiders
    Posts
    4,574
    Rep Level
    5753
    Rep Power
    244
    WCE Oakland Raiders
    Selfie Stick Hater

  16. #591
    #sackcasey dylan123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Adelaide Crows, Toronto Raptors
    Posts
    4,789
    Rep Level
    6806
    Rep Power
    264
    Adelaide Crows Toronto Raptors
    Kawhi was a beast today, 31 points (11-18 FG, 3-6 3s), 6 steals, 6 assists, 4 rebounds, 1 block and 1 turnover. Backing up his game against the Bucks where he had 30 points, 6 rebounds, 6 assists and 5 steals.

    The steals are huge, 2 steals late in the game today which got us over the line.

    So far this month he's averaging 32 points and shooting at 63%

  17. #592
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,641
    Rep Level
    2901
    Rep Power
    96
    Sydney Swans Minnesota Vikings Orlando Magic
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Not since LeBron has the pick 1 been so important id say. It will define the sport for the next 10 years
    Child please.

    He's not even a consensus #1 pick still.

    I love him but he really is Larry Johnson at this point to me. Still a long way to go before he's on the Davis level as a prospect. He's still got a ways to go to challenge the Towns, Oden and Simmons tier.

    I hope he can translate into the NBA though because the excitement is fapworthy.

  18. #593
    Veteran thisisdaryl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,336
    Rep Level
    2294
    Rep Power
    80
    Collingwood Magpies Arsenal
    Considering his hype I think he is above Towns and Simmons IMO.

    More for the fact he is instantly going to bring more fans/sponsorship wherever he goes.

    Just from his hype I would be surprised if he didnt go number one (doesnt mean I think he is the best player in the draft)

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  19. #594
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,641
    Rep Level
    2901
    Rep Power
    96
    Sydney Swans Minnesota Vikings Orlando Magic
    Quote Originally Posted by thisisdaryl View Post
    Considering his hype I think he is above Towns and Simmons IMO.

    More for the fact he is instantly going to bring more fans/sponsorship wherever he goes.

    Just from his hype I would be surprised if he didnt go number one (doesnt mean I think he is the best player in the draft)

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Hype isn't what matters though, Lonzo Ball didn't go first despite having a ton more hype than Fultz or anyone else in his draft.

    The teams will pick the best prospect, which he may well be, not the guy with the most hype. He may well end up the consensus top pick for what it's worth but those guys I named were already the consensus #1 at this point in time of their college careers.

    He's super exciting but he's a very raw basketball prospect who is actually mediocre in most areas, potential is great because of the ridiculous level athleticism but really that's it right now.

  20. #595
    Veteran thisisdaryl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,336
    Rep Level
    2294
    Rep Power
    80
    Collingwood Magpies Arsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
    Hype isn't what matters though, Lonzo Ball didn't go first despite having a ton more hype than Fultz or anyone else in his draft.

    The teams will pick the best prospect, which he may well be, not the guy with the most hype. He may well end up the consensus top pick for what it's worth but those guys I named were already the consensus #1 at this point in time of their college careers.

    He's super exciting but he's a very raw basketball prospect who is actually mediocre in most areas, potential is great because of the ridiculous level athleticism but really that's it right now.
    Dad hype is different to Zions hype.


    Lonzo was interesting but this hype is on another level. No way UCLA was getting as much attention as Duke right now. I know they have potentially the top 3 in the draft but its pretty much been about Zion.

    Even if Zion becomes a bust his potential to change a franchise is huge and for a lot of markets they need it to stay relevant.

    I think Barrett is a better player btw

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  21. #596
    One betting disc please Gamblor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    In the money
    Posts
    4,426
    Rep Level
    11650
    Rep Power
    298
    WCE Toast Chelsea
    That's Spurs OKC game

    Aldridge was just on fire.

    And Adams must have nuts like grapefruits to come back on and play with that ankle injury.

  22. #597
    Veteran thisisdaryl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,336
    Rep Level
    2294
    Rep Power
    80
    Collingwood Magpies Arsenal
    Great to see Spurs doing well.

    Just feels right when Pop's Spurs are firing

  23. #598
    #FlyEaglesFly sblack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Sydney
    Teams
    Philadelphia Eagles, Brisbane Lions, Sixers, Hoyas, United, Roma
    Posts
    8,218
    Rep Level
    15143
    Rep Power
    484
    Philadelphia Eagles Man Utd Roma
    Fuck Wilson Chandler

    Fuck Brett Brown
    TTP

  24. #599
    Vale Nollsy Embers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,299
    Rep Level
    13595
    Rep Power
    671
    How did you manage to concede 123 against a team like Atlanta though?
    I JUST DELETED YOUR ASS!!!

  25. #600
    Veteran thisisdaryl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,336
    Rep Level
    2294
    Rep Power
    80
    Collingwood Magpies Arsenal
    Yeah thats true but checking out Josh Collins stats.


    Didnt realise his numbers are so good.




    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •