Rep Level
    Adelaide Crows Toronto Raptors
    Leonard is a beast.

Teams
    Joey Barton, Haynesus
    Rep Level
    Newcastle United Parramatta New York Knicks
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Think once New York get KP and sign up KD they are going to tear the league a new asshole
    Then the tank rolled out for the 2nd half. Donít forget Zion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Picture Phife losing a battle, come on, get off it
    Put down the microphone son, surrender, forfeit

Teams
    Oladipo, Pacers, Seahawks, Mckayla Maroney, Reggie Millerís commentating
    Rep Level
    Indiana Pacers Seattle Seahawks Buffalo Sabres
    Paul Fraud IS A RINGLESS CUNT AND FLOG

Veteran
    Rep Level
    Sydney Swans Minnesota Vikings Orlando Magic
    Personal favourite is the pass to the wide open teammate in the key that somehow hits the ring instead but god that's some great ball!

Teams
    Rep Level
    Simmons has been trash

Veteran
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by kerrigan View Post
    Simmons has been trash
    Like basically everyone I drafted

Teams
    Philadelphia Eagles, Brisbane Lions, Sixers, Hoyas, United, Roma
    Rep Level
    Philadelphia Eagles Man Utd Roma
    Quote Originally Posted by kerrigan View Post
    Simmons has been trash
    BB is the trash one.

Our offence turns into nothing in late game scenarios. The OT was legit a joke.

BB has done well. He's got these guys playing well, but we someone to take us to the next level. We need a coach that will challenge Ben to become more aggressive. Hes playing scared.

Game winner is a long off balance 2 from Redick? Fuck me. We have Embiid and Jimmy B. Give them them the ball.
    TTP

Teams
    Rep Level
    The fact we are this good with sub par coaching shows how good we can be.
    TTP

Teams
    Adelaide Crows, Toronto Raptors
    Rep Level
    Adelaide Crows Toronto Raptors
    Quote Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
    Like basically everyone I drafted
    Simmons isn't even doing poorly fantasy wise though

Veteran
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by dylan123 View Post
    Simmons isn't even doing poorly fantasy wise though
    He's not terrible but he's far from good. Didn't take him that high for him to basically go backwards from his rookie season. His ability to dodge the DD and TD bonus points is something else though.

He's far from my worst player but he's certainly one of my worst picks, if that makes sense.

Teams
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by sblack View Post
    BB is the trash one.

Our offence turns into nothing in late game scenarios. The OT was legit a joke.

BB has done well. He's got these guys playing well, but we someone to take us to the next level. We need a coach that will challenge Ben to become more aggressive. Hes playing scared.

Game winner is a long off balance 2 from Redick? Fuck me. We have Embiid and Jimmy B. Give them them the ball.
    Surely you’re concerned Bens shooting coach is his half brother? Doing a pathetic job if true, he should be the most exciting player to watch but I find him embarrassing tbh

Rep Level
    I did LOL hard at Bens longest FG of his career. His shooting form looked like a midget tossing a medicine ball
    I JUST DELETED YOUR ASS!!!

Veteran
    Rep Level
    If Simmons doesn't come back with 3pt range next year then he just doesn't care enough and it will be painfully obvious. He doesn't need to be a good 3pt shooter (would be nice obviously) he just needs to be competent and the entire game is going to become like a cheatcode for him, his laziness over the offseason is basically making everything harder on him and his team.

Rep Level
    Collingwood Magpies Arsenal
    I feel if Hinkie was still there he would have been traded for future picks already.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Veteran
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by thisisdaryl View Post
    I feel if Hinkie was still there he would have been traded for future picks already.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    I feel like if Hinkie was still there the team would be much better. He did such an incredibly phenomenal job there and then they've kind of just blown apart most of his work. The Fultz trade was diabolical for example (to be fair, I didn't think Fultz would be this bad but you don't give up that kind of capital in a draft where most people considered the top 5 picks to be basically equal (especially given they did it to pick the one who fit the worst with their team) and they've just kind of been living off Hinkie's work otherwise. Imagine if they'd just stayed in place and taken Tatum!

God I'd love the Magic to hire Hinkie, we're a team who can't get tanking right so we keep ending up with the 6th or so pick in the draft, never to get a franchise talent, for some reason we've still got Vucevic long after any value he had has flown away and now he's just stopping Bamba and Isaac from getting more minutes and actually hurting the team long term as well. Somehow the Vikings aren't the most frustrating team I support, which is a real credit to the Magic...

Rep Level
    WCE Tottenham Hotspur Boston Celtics
    No one was taking taytum in top 5 though iirc? Was a bit out the blue wasnít it with Celtics saying weíve been watching him for a few years.

Teams
    Rep Level
    It was pretty much big board wise

1. Fultz
    2-4. Tatum, Jackson, Ball

Ball was always going to the Lakers. Fultz was consensus 1 pretty much everywhere. Jackson and Tatum were close with most preferring Jackson.

Fox was always just tiny bit behind but ahead of the others.
    TTP

Veteran
    Rep Level
    Fultz was generally the top ranked though there were certainly a few places that didn't have him there (pretty much always top 2 though). I personally never actually liked him that much as a prospect, don't get me wrong, I didn't think he'd be this awful, I just saw more of a CJ McCollum type player than a franchise player, although I wasn't that high on the draft in general.

After Fultz there was actually a long list of names. Ball, Tatum, Jackson, Fox, Smith, Markkanen, Isaac and Monk all had rating in the top few spots depending on the source, basically was all about what you needed as basically all of them were limited in major ways.

Fox was actually my favourite in the draft, fwiw. Jackson was the most talented but his off court dramas were clearly good indicators of what would happen with him and I tend to buy into a lot of the off court stuff because it really does matter in the NBA where work ethic is more important than anything. Isaac or Fox were the guys I wanted for the Magic, though Isaac has been thoroughly Magicked since unfortunately. Many thought the Celtics traded down to take Isaac. Tatum was all over the shop, he was a hard guy to judge, he had some good traits but also some really bad ones, he's been much better than I expected at this point, thought he might take a while to adapt but mentally he's just kind of gotten it after projecting to be a lot like Melo coming out, he's basically gone and made sure he doesn't go down that path so far which is just great.

But yeah, just didn't like that trade given the draft, probably a significant part of it is that I just didn't like Fultz as a prospect but even more for Philly, he just didn't make sense there unless they didn't think Simmons could play. One of those weird picks for mine.

Rep Level
    WCE Tottenham Hotspur Boston Celtics
    19 points down in Memphis and still win

Teams
    Toasters
    Rep Level
    Lmao first nba game I've watched all year and iggy gets ejected for launching a half court shot. Wtf is going on.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    I then started saving extra money as a result of eating dumpster food.

I knew when to hit the dumpster for optimum catch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle E View Post
    accualy scared of getting knocked out by yenny
    #broughtback

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
    Fultz was generally the top ranked though there were certainly a few places that didn't have him there (pretty much always top 2 though). I personally never actually liked him that much as a prospect, don't get me wrong, I didn't think he'd be this awful, I just saw more of a CJ McCollum type player than a franchise player, although I wasn't that high on the draft in general.

After Fultz there was actually a long list of names. Ball, Tatum, Jackson, Fox, Smith, Markkanen, Isaac and Monk all had rating in the top few spots depending on the source, basically was all about what you needed as basically all of them were limited in major ways.

Fox was actually my favourite in the draft, fwiw. Jackson was the most talented but his off court dramas were clearly good indicators of what would happen with him and I tend to buy into a lot of the off court stuff because it really does matter in the NBA where work ethic is more important than anything. Isaac or Fox were the guys I wanted for the Magic, though Isaac has been thoroughly Magicked since unfortunately. Many thought the Celtics traded down to take Isaac. Tatum was all over the shop, he was a hard guy to judge, he had some good traits but also some really bad ones, he's been much better than I expected at this point, thought he might take a while to adapt but mentally he's just kind of gotten it after projecting to be a lot like Melo coming out, he's basically gone and made sure he doesn't go down that path so far which is just great.

But yeah, just didn't like that trade given the draft, probably a significant part of it is that I just didn't like Fultz as a prospect but even more for Philly, he just didn't make sense there unless they didn't think Simmons could play. One of those weird picks for mine.
    I'd take Fox over everyone in that draft so far

Rep Level
    Forbes is it just me or do you win the Draftstars NBA contest like once a week? You been killing it. See you are at the top today as well

Rep Level
    Sydney Swans Denver Nuggets Denver Broncos
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Forbes is it just me or do you win the Draftstars NBA contest like once a week? You been killing it. See you are at the top today as well
    It has been a good week or so, it's pretty tough some days I feel like my team is doing really well yet finish 70th.

Todays slate is very difficult, a lot of value.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Forbes View Post
    It has been a good week or so, it's pretty tough some days I feel like my team is doing really well yet finish 70th.

Todays slate is very difficult, a lot of value.
    I did a look up of you and see you put in 5+ teams. Cant do that myself. Find it less interesting that way for some reason cos I can never remember who my bloody players are if I put in too many teams . Most I can ever do is two. I do more and I just forget who the hell I have playing.

Ive kind of been winning every second day in NBA so im slighlty up for the year in that and have killed it in the A-League/EPL. Came 1st atleast once every week in the last 6 weeks or so in atleast 1 contest

Riding the Beal/Payton/Rozier train today

Rep Level
    Cant for the life of me understand why Utah dont play Exum ahead of Rubio. On what planet is Exum not better? Best they played all year came when he started.

If I was Exum id be angling for a trade. If I was him id be eager to get to Phoenix or Orlando