PDA

View Full Version : 2019 NCAA Season

wogitalia
15th September 2019, 08:55 AM
Don't know if anyone else watches the NCAA stuff but I love it, the slightly lower athleticism tends to make for more exciting games, imo.

Anyway, this Bama vs SC game is a really good one so far, couple of the Bama TDs have been awesome, especially Harris' one where he broke stiff armed the crap out of a guy, then hurdled another and then broke another tackle to score.

kerrigan
17th September 2019, 01:13 PM
It’s GOAT. Been to 3 college games and 3 NFL games and not even close which ones are more fun. Went to Okie State games twice, campus is just packed with thousands of RVs, tents, cunts getting turnt and cooking barbecue. Can’t drink inside so sobered up and then got turnt again after. Both games sucked though, one was some non conference pleb and other was Kansas. This was the Mason Rudolph, James Washington, Ogbah team. Second game was homecoming so saw Rickie Fowler and Marcus Smart around.

Went to Ohio State / Illinois and that stadium is elite. Illinois couldn’t get a first down so we bailed before HT. Can drink inside so by the end of the night I was a disgrace. Columbus is a GOAT party city

wogitalia
18th September 2019, 04:46 AM
It’s GOAT. Been to 3 college games and 3 NFL games and not even close which ones are more fun. Went to Okie State games twice, campus is just packed with thousands of RVs, tents, cunts getting turnt and cooking barbecue. Can’t drink inside so sobered up and then got turnt again after. Both games sucked though, one was some non conference pleb and other was Kansas. This was the Mason Rudolph, James Washington, Ogbah team. Second game was homecoming so saw Rickie Fowler and Marcus Smart around.

Went to Ohio State / Illinois and that stadium is elite. Illinois couldn’t get a first down so we bailed before HT. Can drink inside so by the end of the night I was a disgrace. Columbus is a GOAT party city

Yeah, it's the best live sporting experience I've done as well. Tailgating is just something else, I had mothers wanting to set me up with their daughters as an Australian who knew football when I did it, actually crazy.

Highly recommend a FSU game, the chop chant is next level but basically all are going to be good at decent teams/stadiums.

kerrigan
13th October 2019, 01:14 PM
Would be nice to watch Florida / LSU but instead ESPN puts on fucking ufc :vomit:

kerrigan
13th October 2019, 01:16 PM
Huge win for the boilers. Injuries have killed us this year but thumped Maryland with our starting qb, rb, wr x 2 and best defensive player all freshmen. Hopefully get some momentum for the second half of the season :approve: