Close

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Veteran
    Rep Level
    Sydney Swans Minnesota Vikings Orlando Magic
    Wow the Eagles are delusional (surely) if they think Wentz is worth a Matthew Stafford package as they put it.

Realistically Wentz is a salary dump so they should be paying the Goff price of a couple of firsts to get someone to take him. Stafford trade was a horrible trade by the Rams but that was mostly because of the salary dump involved and Goff is miles ahead of Wentz!

Rep Level
    WCE Tottenham Hotspur Boston Celtics
    The goat and gronk show that 1st half

Teams
    West Coast, Oakland Raiders
    Rep Level
    WCE Oakland Raiders
    Amazing performance from the GOAT & the Tampa D, just dominated the Chiefs offence.
    Selfie Stick Hater

Teams
    Pacers, Seahawks, Sabres, Mariners
    Rep Level
    Indiana Pacers Seattle Seahawks Buffalo Sabres
    Just amazing he has more super bowls than any franchise. Such a GOAT
    Paul Fraud IS A RINGLESS CUNT AND FLOG

Rep Level
    Did someone tell Snow White her seven dwarfs were playing the SuperBowl today for Kansas offensive line

Seriously, what the fuck was with that Rice Bubble lineup. Why the fuck do they let white people play any role besides QB or TE. The NBA donít let 5 foot 7 people play C because they are physically incapable of playing that position. NFL teams should not let a white person play on the line or as a receiver because they are physically incapable of playing that position

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunga View Post
    Amazing performance from the GOAT & the Tampa D, just dominated the Chiefs offence.
    Poor planning from the offensive coach for Kansas. He should have sent the O line out carrying bottles of milk. Tampa Bay would have been confused what was the O line and what was milk. If one of them was lactose intolerant too itíd also atleast stop the rush too. If all else failed they could just poor the milk on themselves. The Snap, crackle, pop could have killed Tampaís momentum

Veteran
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Did someone tell Snow White her seven dwarfs were playing the SuperBowl today for Kansas offensive line

Seriously, what the fuck was with that Rice Bubble lineup. Why the fuck do they let white people play any role besides QB or TE. The NBA don’t let 5 foot 7 people play C because they are physically incapable of playing that position. NFL teams should not let a white person play on the line or as a receiver because they are physically incapable of playing that position
    Poor planning from the offensive coach for Kansas. He should have sent the O line out carrying bottles of milk. Tampa Bay would have been confused what was the O line and what was milk. If one of them was lactose intolerant too it’d also atleast stop the rush too. If all else failed they could just poor the milk on themselves. The Snap, crackle, pop could have killed Tampa’s momentum
    Yeah because it's super easy to replace you're two All-Pro tackles, there's totally just hundreds of elite OT out there on the street waiting for a call-up. This is one of your worst takes.

Given they had backups at half their line spots they held up remarkably well until they fell so far behind that there was no run option and it was pin the ears time. Gave up I think 1 sack in the first half, did a fantastic job of forcing overpursuit to allow Mahomes all those easy first down runs and kept him upright. This one was on the skill guys who all dropped catches they should make and Spagnuolo for saying "run over us if you want but I'll be you'll try and throw instead" as his entire game plan and not changing it when they just kept running over them.

For mine my MVP voting would have been (5 being best):

5: Lavonte David - Elite game from him, his ability to go 1 on 1 with Kelce and not just restrict but stop him allowed their entire game plan on defense and changed the game. Can't understate how impressive it is for a LB to cover Kelce. Kelce got almost all his stats soaking up cheap yards in prevent situations, don't be fooled by the stats.

4: Brady - Just precision, read things brilliantly and just worked the defense over. Not to sell him short but working from the play-action all game certainly was a factor but still have to make the throws. The PI play was phenomenal by him and doesn't show in his stats, was perhaps the single most important play of the game though.

3: Shaq Barrett - Had the mismatch and exploited it. Overpursued a couple of times but he was in Mahomes' face all game. It felt like Mahomes didn't make a single throw from a clean pocket and he was a major reason.

2: Rob Gronkowski - The two TDs may have been two of the least impressive plays he made. As phenomenal as he's always been as a catcher that might actually be his weaker area as a TE. Man is basically another road-grader on the line when run blocking. Was excellent in the air also and just made plays. Don't underate how hard that catch he made on the 25 yarder is because of how easy he made it look!

1. Leonard Fournette - Made a couple of key catches and just pounded it on the ground all game. Pounded them and then helped ice it in the 2nd half.

Unlucky: Winfield Jr, Murphy-Bunting, David and the OL (sorry Hogs, it's skill positions award!). Suh and JPP also great.

I still miss the days when football was violent and god the lack of crowd just crushes the atmosphere

Rep Level
    I dont care about team depth. Those Rice Bubbles were a bunch of fucking ooma loompas. Id assume US would have tens and thousands of better and more suited players

Alot of NFL seems to be about pretending white guys have a role or spot in the sport. They dont. Sit on the side, cheer with some pom poms and watch the brothers play.

Rep Level
    Philadelphia 76ers Philadelphia Flyers Philadelphia Phillies
    Poor planning from the offensive coach for Kansas. He should have sent the O line out carrying bottles of milk. Tampa Bay would have been confused what was the O line and what was milk. If one of them was lactose intolerant too it’d also atleast stop the rush too. If all else failed they could just poor the milk on themselves. The Snap, crackle, pop could have killed Tampa’s momentum
    The best C in the league for the past ~7 years is a relatively small white dude.
    TTP

Teams
    Rep Level
    WCE Oakland Raiders
    Quote Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
    Yeah because it's super easy to replace you're two All-Pro tackles, there's totally just hundreds of elite OT out there on the street waiting for a call-up. This is one of your worst takes.

Given they had backups at half their line spots they held up remarkably well until they fell so far behind that there was no run option and it was pin the ears time. Gave up I think 1 sack in the first half, did a fantastic job of forcing overpursuit to allow Mahomes all those easy first down runs and kept him upright. This one was on the skill guys who all dropped catches they should make and Spagnuolo for saying "run over us if you want but I'll be you'll try and throw instead" as his entire game plan and not changing it when they just kept running over them.

For mine my MVP voting would have been (5 being best):

5: Lavonte David - Elite game from him, his ability to go 1 on 1 with Kelce and not just restrict but stop him allowed their entire game plan on defense and changed the game. Can't understate how impressive it is for a LB to cover Kelce. Kelce got almost all his stats soaking up cheap yards in prevent situations, don't be fooled by the stats.

4: Brady - Just precision, read things brilliantly and just worked the defense over. Not to sell him short but working from the play-action all game certainly was a factor but still have to make the throws. The PI play was phenomenal by him and doesn't show in his stats, was perhaps the single most important play of the game though.

3: Shaq Barrett - Had the mismatch and exploited it. Overpursued a couple of times but he was in Mahomes' face all game. It felt like Mahomes didn't make a single throw from a clean pocket and he was a major reason.

2: Rob Gronkowski - The two TDs may have been two of the least impressive plays he made. As phenomenal as he's always been as a catcher that might actually be his weaker area as a TE. Man is basically another road-grader on the line when run blocking. Was excellent in the air also and just made plays. Don't underate how hard that catch he made on the 25 yarder is because of how easy he made it look!

1. Leonard Fournette - Made a couple of key catches and just pounded it on the ground all game. Pounded them and then helped ice it in the 2nd half.

Unlucky: Winfield Jr, Murphy-Bunting, David and the OL (sorry Hogs, it's skill positions award!). Suh and JPP also great.

I still miss the days when football was violent and god the lack of crowd just crushes the atmosphere
    No mention of Devin White Wogi?

He had eight tackles and an interception, was immense all game - easily one of the top 5 players, some would argue he might of been the best.
    Selfie Stick Hater

Veteran
    Rep Level
    I dont care about team depth. Those Rice Bubbles were a bunch of fucking ooma loompas. Id assume US would have tens and thousands of better and more suited players

Alot of NFL seems to be about pretending white guys have a role or spot in the sport. They dont. Sit on the side, cheer with some pom poms and watch the brothers play.
    Yeah, this is one of your dumbest takes. The best LT of the last 20 years was white, both the all-pros that were missing for KC are white. A lot of the best OL in the game are white guys.

There just aren't that many 6'5 310lb guys in the world, nevermind ones that can actually move with the agility required to play LT. There's a very good reason it's the 2nd highest paid position in the sport and the highest drafted outside QB, it's absurdly hard to play, requires a very specific physical skill set and years of training. It's the most physically difficult position on the field.

2 backup OTs against two of the best DEs in sport actually turned out really well, they gave up 1 sack between them until the entire script was changed and they were dead in the water. It would be like Bailey Williams matching Max Gawn for 3 quarters and then getting a couple of goals kicked on him after dislocating his shoulder in the 4th and playing on...

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
    Yeah, this is one of your dumbest takes. The best LT of the last 20 years was white, both the all-pros that were missing for KC are white. A lot of the best OL in the game are white guys.

There just aren't that many 6'5 310lb guys in the world, nevermind ones that can actually move with the agility required to play LT. There's a very good reason it's the 2nd highest paid position in the sport and the highest drafted outside QB, it's absurdly hard to play, requires a very specific physical skill set and years of training. It's the most physically difficult position on the field.

2 backup OTs against two of the best DEs in sport actually turned out really well, they gave up 1 sack between them until the entire script was changed and they were dead in the water. It would be like Bailey Williams matching Max Gawn for 3 quarters and then getting a couple of goals kicked on him after dislocating his shoulder in the 4th and playing on...
    I honestly think its one of those "if you only look for Smarties, you will never find m&ms, try them and realise they are better" problems. Nothing athletically about these white guys on the OL shows me they are actually worthy of that spot. If the colleges began looking harder, theyd find better and more athletically gifted players elsewhere really

Rep Level
    Stoked with that analogy btw

Going in the book

Veteran
    Rep Level
    I honestly think its one of those "if you only look for Smarties, you will never find m&ms, try them and realise they are better" problems. Nothing athletically about these white guys on the OL shows me they are actually worthy of that spot. If the colleges began looking harder, theyd find better and more athletically gifted players elsewhere really
    You realise that American football is actually one of the areas where there is genuine racism against whites right? There isn't a college or pro coach who looks at a white player and assumes he's good, those guys actually have to earn it (QB aside). OT is far too important a position for coaches whose entire livelihood is on the line to pick a guy because he is white. The whole premise is stupid.

If K was the problem position then sure, Vanderbilt just let a woman take a couple of kicks for pure marketing and publicity purposes despite not being remotely qualified for the job, when they start throwing women at OT then I'll buy your BS.

Rep Level
    Chicago Bulls Western Bulldogs
    Brady is off his face and the memes are getting amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Im the hero football needs and deserves you will find

Teams
    Rep Level
    WCE Oakland Raiders
    Quote Originally Posted by flight23 View Post
    Brady is off his face and the memes are getting amazing

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLIIY7AA...eo_watch_again
    Selfie Stick Hater

Veteran
    Rep Level
    When you got so many Super bowls that it really doesn't matter if one lands in a river.

Rep Level

This one is my favourite

It's the simplicity of it that gets me

Im the hero football needs and deserves you will find

Rep Level
    https://twitter.com/jordanheckff/sta...736209408?s=21