Close

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: NFL 2018 Season

Teams
    New Orleans Saints, Geelong, Liverpool, OKC
    Rep Level
    New Orleans Saints Geelong Cats Liverpool
    The FA period staggers me. Incredible how much movement happens.

Saints grabbed Latavius Murray which means Ingram is gone. Ravens the front runners for Ingram.

Teams
    West Coast, Oakland Raiders
    Rep Level
    WCE Oakland Raiders
    Raiders got Antonio Brown for a third and a fifth pick.
    Selfie Stick Hater

Veteran
    Rep Level
    Sydney Swans Minnesota Vikings Orlando Magic
    Vikings just losing our defense...

Some huge moves, the OBJ trade is crazy though compared to Brown they paid fucking extortionate overs but I guess OBJ is younger and more of a headache/fuckwit so that probably comes with a premium... still a good get for Browns though. Giants I have no idea what they're doing.

Raiders fleeced the Steelers, such a shitty situation but mostly of their own doing with the way they handle contracts.

Sashi is becoming NFL Hinkie, he did what had to be done, made a whole bunch of brilliant moves and then got fired before he could even reap the rewards and now Dorsey gets to ride in and be the hero. I remember Sashi, I remember (some of the moves he made were simply outstanding fwiw and to be fair his drafting was, let's call it, interesting so not sure he'd have nailed the assets).

Jets are spending their money. I mean they don't seem to have any direction whatsoever but they're spending big, just becoming the AFC Redskins or something. Hire a 4-3 coordinator then blow all your money on 3-4 line backers, it's an interesting tactic Pepper.

Teams
    Philadelphia Eagles, Brisbane Lions, Sixers, Hoyas, United, Roma
    Rep Level
    Philadelphia Eagles Man Utd Roma
    The Steelers win in the fact they get rid of a terrible lockeroom diva.
    TTP

Veteran
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by sblack View Post
    The Steelers win in the fact they get rid of a terrible lockeroom diva.
    I don't buy this to be honest. Brown was actually one of the better WR non-divas. This feels entirely contractual, he wanted to get paid and the Steelers refused to pay him so he did all that he could to force them to send him somewhere that would pay him. Basically the season ended and he started focusing on getting paid. I mean he was criminally underpaid for his first half dozen seasons and never really even caused a stink. If I'd told you in week 14 that Brown was a diva I don't think you buy it.

Just seems like a guy who realised the only way he's getting paid was a trade and the only way he's getting a trade is to go nuclear.

I guess we find out though with the Raiders, that's a circus so it will show his true colours.

Also, all time great WR are worth the headache.

Teams
    Oladipo, Pacers, Seahawks, Mckayla Maroney, Reggie Millerís commentating
    Rep Level
    Indiana Pacers Seattle Seahawks Buffalo Sabres
    Brown sounds like an absolute flog. Having a whinge when Big Ben said he ran the wrong route or some shit and AB reckons he has that owner mentality. And then he just gave up on the team in week 17, give me OBJ anyday
    Paul Fraud IS A RINGLESS CUNT AND FLOG

Veteran
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by kerrigan View Post
    Brown sounds like an absolute flog. Having a whinge when Big Ben said he ran the wrong route or some shit and AB reckons he has that owner mentality. And then he just gave up on the team in week 17, give me OBJ anyday
    That's agent shit for me, that was the first and subtle "trade me" and when they ignored that they went full nuclear.

Guy hasn't been an issue his entire career, hell he was famous for his work habits and not being a diva until week 17 when he wanted to get a payrise. If his agent wasn't Drew Rosenhaus I'd think it's more genuine but he's notorious for this shit.