Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 76

Thread: NFL 2018 Season

  1. #51
    Veteran Narkee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    New Orleans Saints, Geelong, Liverpool, OKC
    Posts
    3,654
    Rep Level
    7601
    Rep Power
    227
    New Orleans Saints Geelong Cats Liverpool
    Dickhead

  2. #52
    Veteran kerrigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Philly what UP
    Teams
    Oladipo, Pacers, Seahawks, Mckayla Maroney, Reggie Millerís commentating
    Posts
    3,304
    Rep Level
    3338
    Rep Power
    170
    Indiana Pacers Seattle Seahawks Buffalo Sabres
    Seems like every few days another moron is in trouble off the field. What a league.
    Paul Fraud IS A RINGLESS CUNT AND FLOG

  3. #53
    Elite LC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    LA Lakers, Celtic, Victory, Stars
    Posts
    883
    Rep Level
    2647
    Rep Power
    66
    Carolina Panthers Los Angeles Lakers Sydney Roosters
    Fuck this season, seriously.

    Still have some minor hope we'll limp into sixth if the Saints rest guys. No Olsen though is huge difference

  4. #54
    Veteran kerrigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Philly what UP
    Teams
    Oladipo, Pacers, Seahawks, Mckayla Maroney, Reggie Millerís commentating
    Posts
    3,304
    Rep Level
    3338
    Rep Power
    170
    Indiana Pacers Seattle Seahawks Buffalo Sabres
    I’m liking this season, so much for a rebuilding year

    Flogging off Sherman and Bennett helped along with ET bring out for the year, massive cancers in the locker room.

    Huge game against the Vikings next week, win and the 5th seed should be ours.
    Paul Fraud IS A RINGLESS CUNT AND FLOG

  5. #55
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,551
    Rep Level
    2874
    Rep Power
    92
    Sydney Swans Minnesota Vikings Orlando Magic
    Vikes season has been so Viking... So much hope, then crush it, then bring it back, then crush it... expecting us to get eliminated from playoffs on a missed FG or something stupid like in the last game...

  6. #56
    Veteran kerrigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Philly what UP
    Teams
    Oladipo, Pacers, Seahawks, Mckayla Maroney, Reggie Millerís commentating
    Posts
    3,304
    Rep Level
    3338
    Rep Power
    170
    Indiana Pacers Seattle Seahawks Buffalo Sabres
    Fatso McCarthy sacked and deservedly so. Don’t care if he won a ring and a bunch of playoffs, this guy was holding the fudge packers and Rodgers back.
    Paul Fraud IS A RINGLESS CUNT AND FLOG

  7. #57
    Veteran kerrigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Philly what UP
    Teams
    Oladipo, Pacers, Seahawks, Mckayla Maroney, Reggie Millerís commentating
    Posts
    3,304
    Rep Level
    3338
    Rep Power
    170
    Indiana Pacers Seattle Seahawks Buffalo Sabres
    Quote Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
    Vikes season has been so Viking... So much hope, then crush it, then bring it back, then crush it... expecting us to get eliminated from playoffs on a missed FG or something stupid like in the last game...
    Considering the contracts they are on, I’d rather Keenum over Cousins. Kirk is a .500 qb getting paid like a hall of famer. He’s made the playoffs once and that team sucked.

    Inb4 he torches the hawks on this week
    Paul Fraud IS A RINGLESS CUNT AND FLOG

  8. #58
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,551
    Rep Level
    2874
    Rep Power
    92
    Sydney Swans Minnesota Vikings Orlando Magic
    Quote Originally Posted by kerrigan View Post
    Considering the contracts they are on, I’d rather Keenum over Cousins. Kirk is a .500 qb getting paid like a hall of famer. He’s made the playoffs once and that team sucked.

    Inb4 he torches the hawks on this week
    Cousins is a massive improvement but the line is still a fucking shambles so no running game and he's throwing under duress far more often than he should be. His only real issue is he makes a stupid decision every game and for the most part is paying the ultimate price every time.

    The defense also hasn't been nearly as good this year, just very inconsistent at all 3 levels.

  9. #59
    Veteran kerrigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Philly what UP
    Teams
    Oladipo, Pacers, Seahawks, Mckayla Maroney, Reggie Millerís commentating
    Posts
    3,304
    Rep Level
    3338
    Rep Power
    170
    Indiana Pacers Seattle Seahawks Buffalo Sabres
    That Dolphins finish
    Paul Fraud IS A RINGLESS CUNT AND FLOG

  10. #60
    Veteran kerrigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Philly what UP
    Teams
    Oladipo, Pacers, Seahawks, Mckayla Maroney, Reggie Millerís commentating
    Posts
    3,304
    Rep Level
    3338
    Rep Power
    170
    Indiana Pacers Seattle Seahawks Buffalo Sabres
    Give me this defensive battle over those shootouts any day, this Bears D is awesome.
    Paul Fraud IS A RINGLESS CUNT AND FLOG

  11. #61
    Veteran Narkee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    New Orleans Saints, Geelong, Liverpool, OKC
    Posts
    3,654
    Rep Level
    7601
    Rep Power
    227
    New Orleans Saints Geelong Cats Liverpool
    How good is it

  12. #62
    Veteran Narkee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    New Orleans Saints, Geelong, Liverpool, OKC
    Posts
    3,654
    Rep Level
    7601
    Rep Power
    227
    New Orleans Saints Geelong Cats Liverpool
    This Chicago D

  13. #63
    disco Ball So Hard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    Essendon
    Posts
    5,729
    Rep Level
    12592
    Rep Power
    359
    Toast Toast Toast
    ravens d choking two 4th downs
    #NBCSiberia

  14. #64
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,551
    Rep Level
    2874
    Rep Power
    92
    Sydney Swans Minnesota Vikings Orlando Magic
    Yeah Ravens D was so good all game and then fell to pieces on those 4th downs.

    Miami ending was insane, no fucking idea why Gronk was in there, that's the definition of hubris in coaching, it's fucking 70 yards, they're not throwing for the endzone and you put a statute out on the field knowing it will be lateral time. Belichek doesn't get it wrong often but he seems to really get it wrong when he does.

    Bears D is legit, crazy how adding Mack and Smith has made that entire thing so much better.

  15. #65
    Veteran Bunga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    West Coast, Oakland Raiders
    Posts
    4,494
    Rep Level
    5713
    Rep Power
    241
    WCE Oakland Raiders
    Reggie McKenzie's run as the general manager of the Oakland Raiders has come to an end.

    McKenzie held a meeting with team scouts Monday and informed the group he was fired, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport and NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reported. McKenzie was provided the opportunity to stay through the team's final three games, but he is not expected to do so, Rapoport added. The team later made the announcement official.

    "The Raiders have released Reggie McKenzie from his duties as General Manager," the team released in a statement. " We are grateful for everything Reggie has done for this organization as a player, executive and member of the Raider family. We wish the best for Reggie, June and the entire McKenzie family.
    Selfie Stick Hater

  16. #66
    #FlyEaglesFly sblack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Sydney
    Teams
    Philadelphia Eagles, Brisbane Lions, Sixers, Hoyas, United, Roma
    Posts
    8,140
    Rep Level
    14918
    Rep Power
    479
    Philadelphia Eagles Man Utd Roma
    You've gone full Chip within a season. Glorious
    TTP

  17. #67
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,551
    Rep Level
    2874
    Rep Power
    92
    Sydney Swans Minnesota Vikings Orlando Magic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunga View Post
    Reggie McKenzie's run as the general manager of the Oakland Raiders has come to an end.

    McKenzie held a meeting with team scouts Monday and informed the group he was fired, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport and NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reported. McKenzie was provided the opportunity to stay through the team's final three games, but he is not expected to do so, Rapoport added. The team later made the announcement official.

    "The Raiders have released Reggie McKenzie from his duties as General Manager," the team released in a statement. " We are grateful for everything Reggie has done for this organization as a player, executive and member of the Raider family. We wish the best for Reggie, June and the entire McKenzie family.
    The first of many who will have a sword thrust through them in the Gruden era. Got to be the most overrated coach in modern times and it's clear he's been running the show anyway and off to a flyer with two all time bad trades already but hey, at least he's got draft picks he can waste because he's too lazy to bother scouting anyone.

    I wonder how long until he realises he can't be fucked doing it and finds a way to get back to his cushy media job? Be shocked if he made it halfway through that contract.

    Also, Vikings gonna Viking, maybe we're going to fall apart before the playoffs at least and lower the heartbreak level at least...

  18. #68
    Veteran Bunga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    West Coast, Oakland Raiders
    Posts
    4,494
    Rep Level
    5713
    Rep Power
    241
    WCE Oakland Raiders
    Quote Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
    The first of many who will have a sword thrust through them in the Gruden era. Got to be the most overrated coach in modern times and it's clear he's been running the show anyway and off to a flyer with two all time bad trades already but hey, at least he's got draft picks he can waste because he's too lazy to bother scouting anyone.

    I wonder how long until he realises he can't be fucked doing it and finds a way to get back to his cushy media job? Be shocked if he made it halfway through that contract.

    Also, Vikings gonna Viking, maybe we're going to fall apart before the playoffs at least and lower the heartbreak level at least...
    Seeing what Mack is doing at the Bears & how Cooper is killing it for the Cowboys is heart breaking for the Raiders.

    Mack killing it wasn't a surprise but seeing Cooper become a gun WR so quickly at the Cowboys shows how badly he was being used at the Raiders/poor coaching.

    At least Carr has found some of his old '16 form lately & Jared Cook has been awesome lately..... I wonder if Gruden decides to trade them both also
    Selfie Stick Hater

  19. #69
    Veteran kerrigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Philly what UP
    Teams
    Oladipo, Pacers, Seahawks, Mckayla Maroney, Reggie Millerís commentating
    Posts
    3,304
    Rep Level
    3338
    Rep Power
    170
    Indiana Pacers Seattle Seahawks Buffalo Sabres
    Our running game is immense, surely the best in the league.

    Can’t believe we are going back to the playoffs after losing so many starters last year. Pete has been amazing this year.

    How’s that Kirk “.500” Cousins going? What an overpaid spud
    Paul Fraud IS A RINGLESS CUNT AND FLOG

  20. #70
    Veteran Narkee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    New Orleans Saints, Geelong, Liverpool, OKC
    Posts
    3,654
    Rep Level
    7601
    Rep Power
    227
    New Orleans Saints Geelong Cats Liverpool
    A wildcard game of Hawks vs Cowboys would be

  21. #71
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,551
    Rep Level
    2874
    Rep Power
    92
    Sydney Swans Minnesota Vikings Orlando Magic
    Quote Originally Posted by kerrigan View Post
    Our running game is immense, surely the best in the league.

    Can’t believe we are going back to the playoffs after losing so many starters last year. Pete has been amazing this year.

    How’s that Kirk “.500” Cousins going? What an overpaid spud
    The line remains the problem, honestly we could have Rodgers or Brady back there and it's not going to matter with that level of blocking. They're one of the rare lines who are absolutely awful at pass blocking and even worse at run blocking. I don't know why we continually think we can survive without an offensive line though... last year we got lucky and had basically perfect health and it kind of held up but that's about the only time in a decade.

    Wilson is so good at selling his handoffs, still reckon that's one of the most underrated skills for a QB but the good ones do it so much better than the rest and Wilson is one of the best at it.

    Cooper isn't a surprise to me at all, he's been so badly misused the past couple of years, not like he suddenly forgot how to play, I will say that he's been even better than I expected for Dallas and, if I'm being honest, I actually thought Gruden might try and use him well this year. Cook is such an enigma, after years of flashing and then basically being written off by everyone he suddenly starts to produce. There are certainly strong rumours that Gruden wants to move on from Carr so that will be interesting. One of the funny things about Gruden is for a guy who is meant to be a "QB whisperer" he's got a fucking awful record with QBs, in fact about the only thing he ever really did well as a coach was pick his defensive coordinators...

  22. #72
    #FlyEaglesFly sblack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Sydney
    Teams
    Philadelphia Eagles, Brisbane Lions, Sixers, Hoyas, United, Roma
    Posts
    8,140
    Rep Level
    14918
    Rep Power
    479
    Philadelphia Eagles Man Utd Roma
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkee View Post
    A wildcard game of Hawks vs Cowboys would be
    No it wouldnt
    TTP

  23. #73
    Veteran Narkee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Teams
    New Orleans Saints, Geelong, Liverpool, OKC
    Posts
    3,654
    Rep Level
    7601
    Rep Power
    227
    New Orleans Saints Geelong Cats Liverpool
    Yeah it would

  24. #74
    #FlyEaglesFly sblack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Sydney
    Teams
    Philadelphia Eagles, Brisbane Lions, Sixers, Hoyas, United, Roma
    Posts
    8,140
    Rep Level
    14918
    Rep Power
    479
    Philadelphia Eagles Man Utd Roma
    Dallas are trash
    TTP

  25. #75
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,551
    Rep Level
    2874
    Rep Power
    92
    Sydney Swans Minnesota Vikings Orlando Magic
    Quote Originally Posted by sblack View Post
    Dallas are trash
    This just your ingrained Eagles fan response?

    Their defense is one of the best in the league and they've still got a good OL with a phenomenal RB and since they got Cooper, their passing game has been good enough (Cooper has been exceptional).

    Good team who could legit win the SB with a couple of things going their way.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •